Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1065175 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ans123: 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
Sincerely there isn't much you can do. I spent nearly 1month trying to apply for my wife's Unilag statement of result. At the time, they were said to be upgrading the site. Perhaps you may try during weekends- Sundays specifically and late nights.Luck

Framaro:
Greetings to everyone
Please i have been trying to apply for unilag transcript for 2weeks now without success. I searched this thread, got the link but for some reasons i don't understand it can't go beyond the part where it displays my program. It keeps saying "internet error" or "the site can't be reached".
I have tried cyber cafe, phone & laptop & i don't know what to do.
Pls for the elders in the house that have applied to unilag before, what do i do from here. I need yoir help pls.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by venorite(m): 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2019
Hello my people, please up till now, I still haven’t seen my ielts result via mod idp. Is this normal? Other peeps I wrote with have all seen theirs
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by AdetunjiBukky: 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
Congratulations!!!

Please can you share the materials you used especially for writing.

My email is adetunjioluwabukola@gmail.com.

Thanks.

flgd:
Here is to share my IELTS testimony and thank some of the special people who assisted me...
The June 1st MOD test was my eight attempt, having done four PBT and three CBT with BC. My issue was always writing which never changed from 6.5 all through.
I contacted @wasseynest, @fidelism and @johnnybravo to assist in writing..... These are all excellent people and I am indebted to them all. I was able to merge all their teachings with the grace of God to get the following scores L8, R9, W7.5, S8
Sitting on 453 now and praying for scores to reduce...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by AdetunjiBukky: 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
Hi,

Please can you help with materials. I really need help with writing.

My email address is adetunjioluwabukola@yahoo.com.

Thank you and God bless you.

chicyclass:
If you are a Physiotherapist planning or have migrated to Canada.
PM me to join our WhatsApp group..

Please is there WhatsApp group for Engineers in Canada?.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
dedalove:
Hello house please for those who are post ITA, did you have to scan all the travel visa page in your current and old passports while submitting for travel history as I just got a new passport and there is no visa stamp on it yet. Thanks I really hope to get an answer soon as I am confused how to go about it.
they only asked for current passport
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2019
If you are in Lagos...I 'll suggest you visit thier office and collect your TRF.

All the best.

venorite:
Hello my people, please up till now, I still haven’t seen my ielts result via mod idp. Is this normal? Other peeps I wrote with have all seen theirs
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Thaiy(m): 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
Vicolak:
Please PM me, then I can give you the number to chat up.

I just pmed you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
smartkester:
Everything is becoming scary here. Please i see people saying they wrote IELTS 4times. Does it mean they paid 75k four times. What's the fate of those that aren't gainfully employed on this express entry because everything is a factor of money. Please some one should clarify these things for me
if you no get money hide your face o. My friend wrote 9 times

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Scandinavian02: 7:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
KejiT1:
Good morning all.

Please I need clarity on this issue.
My family friend I introduced to this EE journey, has a challenge,

I have the following opinions, kindly advise on which they should go for.

1) wife should be the PA. Since she is 34. But she has just Bsc. And he doesnt trust the wife to max her ielts & Cima/bcs.To make certificates 2or more. (the wife said this too)

2)he should still be the PA but use Ices or Iqas to evaluate his ond& hnd (since these two do not evaluate ond &hnd as two or more certificates)and probably go for cima/bcs.

3) he should get affidavit for his age and still go ahead and use Wes and his waec. (will this work, will the Wes evaluation carry 33yrs).

Thank you in advance.

This discussion doesn't seem right here.

You may edit and take the discussion off this thread.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Asetime: 7:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
Framaro:
Msc clinical pharmacy at Unilag

What course did you study?
You may have to go to the College of Medicine to make your application manually. You're getting an error because your department isn't listed on that website
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Scandinavian02: 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2019
bigfido:

Hi,
Your story is not new and it is expected. If you read back 3 or 4 threads back, you would find a family of 9 that had the same issue. In fact, he applied before me in 2017, I landed and did 1 year here before they had their interview and later got ppr. I don't want to make you feel bad, I am just letting you know what possible scenarios you should expect. I pray yours happens faster than you think. Also, when you get your ppr, you might want to consider smaller towns to live in. Having 5 children here could be terribly expensive... from daycare charges to summer camp etc. Best of luck to your family

What I don't understand is if the VOs are in doubt of large families?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DottaofGod: 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
Pls i also need the officer's details.i just sent a pm.Thanks
Jennypharb1:

CID headquarters in Garki, pm me so I can send you the officers details
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Thaiy(m): 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ladywinterfell:

OK. Just replied

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Narkoya: 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2019
Hello NL family,
My husband and I got our ppr last week and have submitted our passports. We plan to land in October this year. Pls is there any Calgary WhatsApp group that we can be added to?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Drayallen: 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
deboks:
Its PPR!!!!!!!!!
I can't wipe the smile of my face!!!
Its been a long long long Journey... But as we say and as it has been true and trusted..." It shall end in praise!!"

Long post Alert!!

So... I heard about this process through my best friend. Her husband was the PA and he live in a different town from her. I also didn't live in the same town with either of them. She only knew when it was time for Medicals that her husband had commenced the process. She didn't know much about the whole process

Anyways, when i was a kid i went to an american
boarding primary school made for white missionary kids. As their parents where in the vainyard their children needed a school they could go to which they could then proceed to high school another american school in Nigeria or go to America. So from the age of 5 i was introduced " the american life". We were only 5 Nigerians in my class. The other Nigerians were from rich families. Mind you my Dad was a pastor with ECWA ...on Very little pay. A church member told my dad he was lead to put me in that school. There was no way my parents could afford it. I was sponsored from grade 1 to grade 6. By the time i was ready for secondary school my scholarship was over. I proceeded to the best Nigerian school my parents could provide. It was different, i was made fun off cause of my accent. I still had hopes that one day i will see that America that i had learned so much of and sang the anthem so well. After secondary school i was one of them students everyone thought i was going abroad. I wrote SAT and TOFEL and i did well but not enough to get full scholarship. One day my dad ( now late) called me and told me " Adadaddy, you know my salary and you know i don't have anyone that will help with this desire. God has not laid it in my heart to ask any church member. " By the way my dad was an orphan from the age of 11 and he does not have a brother or sister, just him alone till he married my mom and had his own family. My mother is the first child in her family and all her siblings at one time or the other were living with us and my dad paid for their school fees, So they to were also just starting off in life.
After my dad told me this i broke down and made any dream of living abroad Die. die die die die. Tops i will do all the best i can finish with a 1st class of least 2-1 in law school so i can get a good job and one day go abroad for vacation and come back. I will make it in this country i told myself. yea secondary school peeps laughed at me... But yeah i kept my promise to my self i went to Dubai and India for vacation while working. Was proud of my self... But that living abroad...i told myself it was not for me.

Fast forward to when my friend told me about the FSW. I Couldn't believe i had almost everything required to apply. Can i resurrect this desire i had buriesdso many years ago?

Because my best friend's husband was is in a different state and he was a banker he couldn't hold my hand through the process as much as i knew they would have wanted to help.

I first applied for IELTS January 2018. Thought results was OK didnt know 7.5 in listen was a NO No. Me believing in my american English wetin go dey there that i can't pass. Also i had never failed an exam before in my life... anyhow after results showed... I told myself it was cause i didnt read. I wrote again in March I read for this particular test but. At this time i saw 7.5 again in Listening... I kukuma tell myself it was a sign from God... This was not for me... Was angry... why God will let me know about this process just to limit me at the first stage.
Called by best friend cried out my eyes and she somehow encouraged me to write again i wrote again.. I focused on Listening... My weakness. This time i smashed dead. . got a 9 in listening.
Then i started ECA... No body tell me say na just Msc.. Na so i process my LLb, that one cost me money... From an easter university... Men that one cost big time. then Law school ... Law school can be slow for transcripts... Then Msc for uni jos. Na so i do cross country...East west north parts of Nigeria for transcripts... Verification from WES another hustle... Asking all these institutions if they have received WES mail... No be small thing.

She sha... The day ECA arrived i jump inside pool that same day i got ITA. August 8th... Na so i dey feel good... This time i believed God was on my side...i had all my documents... And waited to September to do medicals.
AOR September 15th 2018. I and my dad were very very close. He meant the world to me...he was my first best friend. Though he was a pastor you could tell him anything... Like i told him the when i first has sex...i need someone to hold me accountable cause i didn't want to do it again till i got married. My dad prayed with me and never said anything to mom. he said it was my secret and it was up to me to tell her. But it was best to tell her the day or a day before i was getting married. But i must tell my future husband to be when i knew the relationship was getting serious. Lols.

I went to my dad's grave and told him i was about to submit my application. i submitted... And went home.
I thought tops my application will be approved tops 3 months. I screen shot people PPR stories that were early... Sidelined the ones that took too long ...God just dey do me big Yimu!

Na so silence after MEP /BIO
Nothing... I am the oldest daughter my younger sister is married... The youngest is getting ready... Am the only singer senior female staff in my office... Things seems to be happening for others except me. ... Trust villagers extended relatives to make fun of me to my face and to my Mother... They would say" who go marry this one"... Very close Family friends would ask me what wanted them to pray for i told them i wanted PPR most were shocked as they expected me to say marriage. I told God i want PPR first... perhaps my husband dey wait for me for Canada... As i don dey naija all my life husband no show...na white man i go marry get Carmel babies. Lols.. Or black man but my babies will be Canadians.

Na so people i applied with were getting PPR after three months... In face most of them have landed... Ottawa no reply me. I called CIC every month yet nothing. Is settled my mind to Six months.. I told myself las las they go give me before 6month timeline go reach.

6 months do and pass...that's when depression the stare at me in the face...

I went to Ghana for a short vacation to get out of the circumstances of my life. i didn't want to go far just in case there was an ADR or PPR. am grateful for Ghana. It put things in perspective and i had reached that point that i was fine either way... Whether PPR came or not.
I came back May 8th 2019.

Friday, May 10th 2019 few days to 8 months post AOR i saw i got an update. I quickly checked... It was a ghost update. Na so they next saga started. I called CIC on Monday 13th May, the agent told me that i should expect a letter soon. I waited( thought 8 months was long... Na this was the longest wait) till Friday 17th May. I called CIC again. This time i was told congratulations by the agent that my application had been approved on 13th May 2019 and i should have received a letter from AVO. i said ah wetin AVO and me get in common as my application was in Ottawa all this while. He said they issued it to AVO to send it to me. I told him i was sure i didnt not receive any email. He them forwarded Accra's email address and said i should email them telling them i was aware that my application was approved and i was yet to receive any letter.
I sent the email immediately. Didn't hear from them after 4 days... Called again Friday 23rd May. This time the agent said he will send an email to AVO and if i still didn't receive a letter within 2 weeks i should call them again.
Ah Sunday i decided to tell oga Raphl MP wetin day go on. I email him yesterday.
Today was at work as usual, around 3pm i got an email from CIO not AVO. They said they were sure AVO sent a Ready for VISA Letter on 13th May 2019. That i should check my junk, spam, and inbox but if i was sure i didn't receive the email i should reply. Omo i check my mails again for checking sake... And replied them immediately... For my mind i said tops they would respond in a week. But about 3:30pm i received the Golden Mail!!!

Yes if you read my earlier post... immediately called my family not to tip toe any more... That it had landed... Ah you can imagine my mom's joy... It was more than mine... She said now when the extended relatives bring me up in their jist to mock her... She will say ... Eh... She dey obodo oyibio... They go shock eh!!! You know Nigerian and the respect they give you when you have a child abroad Lols.

IELTS:
February 2nd 2018 first attempt LSWR -7.5,8,7.5,7.5
March 26th (i think) second attempt LSWR -7.5,8,7.5,7
June 2nd 2018 third attempt LSWR -9,8,7,8.5

ECA
WES August 7th 2018

ITA
August 8th 2018

AOR
September 15th 2018

MEP/BIO
26th September & 11 October 2018

IP1
October 25th 2018

Ghost update : 10th May 2019

PPR
Told application by Call agent that it was approved 13th May 2019
Letter came in 27th May 2019 dated 27th May

As i said earlier not all of us will get PPR after 3 or 6 months... But God has got us. He will perfect that which he has begun in his time.
Who ever you are... At what ever stage...if you believe this is for you... Then go for it full blast... Though the silence may come, though the ADR's may come... We are will be victorious!! God has got us ...

Came to this thread in part 3 was active then but over the silence of the process i got drowned with emotions... But i am so so grateful to all of you.. The encouragement i got this morning was amazing and it came with the favor i needed. Thank you All!!

Congrats bro, all the best in your next hustle. Please how can I get in touch with you. I’m having serious problems with law school verification. This is my email pls get in touch or reply this message darlingtonalende@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Framaro: 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
Thank you so much. I was told pharmacy is not under college of medicine. I will go there all the same to clarify the process.

Asetime:

You may have to go to the College of Medicine to make your application manually. You're getting an error because your department isn't listed on that website
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Framaro: 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
Thanks for the tips

ans123:
Sincerely there isn't much you can do. I spent nearly 1month trying to apply for my wife's Unilag statement of result. At the time, they were said to be upgrading the site. Perhaps you may try during weekends- Sundays specifically and late nights.Luck

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by lumeedee: 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
Please does anyone have a reliable contact for nursing license verification at NMC Abuja?
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by KejiT1(f): 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2019
Scandinavian02:

This discussion doesn't seem right here.

You may edit and take the discussion off this thread.

Thank you.

You could have just quoted part to reply. Edit yours too.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Scandinavian02: 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
KejiT1:

You could have just quoted part to reply. Edit yours too.
Thanks

What I quoted was just a part as I edited the inappropriate part. You may reconfirm.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Scandinavian02: 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
Narkoya:
Hello NL family,
My husband and I got our ppr last week and have submitted our passports. We plan to land in October this year. Pls is there any Calgary WhatsApp group that we can be added to?

Congrats to you two.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Richness1104: 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
I am not sure there is still room for swapping
Orange1234:
Fam, anyone wants to swop medical test dates with me?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by KejiT1(f): 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2019
Scandinavian02:

What I quoted was just a part as I edited the inappropriate part. You may reconfirm.

Thanks.

Alright..seen.
But I wouldn't mind if you give your opinion please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2019
Leone26:
Hey guys need your advice plss
I'm going to Austin, Texas in August and want to book my flight with Turkish Airlines because they fly directly from PH where I stay. Hope it's a good airline to fly with.
Also on their website it costs $1,279, hope I can pay with my GTB MasterCard?? Thanks guys.
All airlines are good if they weren't they wouldn't be licensed. You get what you pay for. So yes Turkish airline is good and yes you can pay with your GTB MasterCard

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by asikiye: 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2019
Me too, I have been checking all day. Let's hope by tomorrow it will show up. On the website, they say it takes 24 hours for everything to be fully loaded.
venorite:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
captainhoo:
Halleluyah eh Halleluyah oh
It’s the sound of victory
Halleluyah eh Halleluyah oh
Let the sound of rejoicing fill this place

Sibe Olorun dara, b’otiwu k’ori ooo idamu aye le po , sugbon sibe Olorun dara

It’s IELTS breakthrough

1st attempt (LRWS)-BC- 7.5 8 6.5 7.5
2nd attempt (LRWS)-IDP- 8 8.5 6.5 7.5
3rd attempt (LRWS)-BC- 8 9 6.5 7
4th attempt (LRWS)-IDP- 9 8.5 6.5 7
5th attempt (LRWS)-IDP-9 9 7 7.5

Thanks to everyone that has helped me on this journey at one point or the other. Ladymarshal, Johnnybravo, wasseynewest, online tutors, telegram groups etc. thank you for your tips, materials, essay corrections and support. Waiting for EOR on the 3rd and 4th attempt.

I don’t have much tip different to what has been shared and said many times. I used only Cambridge materials for my reading, listening. Used Jay’s PPF method for speaking part 2. The two times I used Simon’s method for speaking, I had 7. I decided to return to my method for the last attempt – I answer the questions directly first, then talk around my response to have something to say till my time is up. For my last attempt, I used wasseynewest writing method.

A word to those still trying to cross this hurdle. Never give up, it’s easier said than done right? After you must have felt sad/cried over that result and the sadness is over, pick up that PC, prepare more and re-register. When there is life, there is hope. A big thank you to my sweetheart for his encouragement during those trying times. Like he always say ‘’ despite this result, thank God that you are alive, you have the fund and you are healthy to write the exam, thank God that you even have a chance at this Canada PR program’’.

Re-prepare, re-write and NEVER EVER GIVE UP!!!

I can imagine how much joy PPR clinchers feel. I'm so happy right now
Wow! Congratulations!!! I can't imagine the joy!!
May the rest be easy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2019
flgd:
Here is to share my IELTS testimony and thank some of the special people who assisted me...
The June 1st MOD test was my eight attempt, having done four PBT and three CBT with BC. My issue was always writing which never changed from 6.5 all through.
I contacted @wass.eynest, @fide.lism and @johnny.bravo to assist in writing..... These are all excellent people and I am indebted to them all. I was able to merge all their teachings with the grace of God to get the following scores L8, R9, W7.5, S8
Sitting on 453 now and praying for scores to reduce...
Big congratulations to you!
this part has ended in praise Godspeed in the rest of your journey

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
happyme31:
Now I see why the CRS score is this high.
I just found out that 80% if not more of my colleagues are on this journey.
Imagine my shock today hearing one of them discussing her IELTS score on the phone.
Meanwhile yesterday, another was at it, taking about her result not caring who listened. Two others are writing next month.
I used to do my thing discreetly not knowing everyone was on this journey . We could already start holding meetings.
Laslas na only Buhari and his APC people will remain in Naija.

grin grin grin even APC people are running

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2019
Scbhoviv:
Hello house. Plz I am not understanding this wait any longer. I'm AOR July 29 2018. Was told earlier in January that my file was waiting for final approval. That everything has been passed. I have been waiting and praying. Ordered gems and everything looks fine. So I called again yesterday and was told my file has been transferred to Accra visa office on the 30th of May. Ikeagwugonumu. I have run thru my application a thousand and one time in my head and I can't think of anything I did wrong in my application. Hubby says it's because we are a large family(7) but I don't think so..... Sorry for this my story. I just feel like ranting and there is no other place to do it than here.
In the GCMS, was there any mention of the need to interview you? That is likely the cause of the delay
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
sandsone198:

Just want to thank God. Received ielts result today L8 R9 W7 S7.5 and this is my first time writing ielts general, wrote the academic last year and passed that one as well. Funny thing is that i think i read for like 3 weeks. Next up WES assessment. Someone please answer my query ooo. Tell me how to go about CIMA or add me to the group. Thanks all.
Congratulations

Here's an explanation of the CIMA process;
https://www.nairaland.com/5031893/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/436#78074651

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
TEECANN:

grin cheesy grin grin

You haven't changed one bit... grin

Just waxing naughtier by the day....

It will end in praises IJN!
TeeeeeCaaaaan!
grin grin the naughtiness will end in praise cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by asikiye: 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2019
Thank you that's the same one i have been checking on. It's yet to show up. Is this normal? All my details are correct.

BornToSucced:

https://results.ieltsessentials.com/

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.