Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1050273 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by junewandra: 9:59am On Jun 27, 2019
Please I have a quick question. If I select my spouse as unaccompanying, can my children immigrate with me through the Express entry process and later, I could sponsor my spouse?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by goodlife2018: 10:03am On Jun 27, 2019
Dear Respected Seniors,

Please I need help. I am trying to pay for PEBC evaluation for a family member and it keeps showing "DO NOT HONOR". I have tried various card and for GTBank and FirstBank and both account is well funded. Any pointers would help. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Daybour1: 10:05am On Jun 27, 2019
Good morning good people of Canada,

Could you please help to confirm that the below duties match with NOC 1111 and if 8 duties are just enough? Thank you

• Coordinating with both internal and external auditors and providing required information and documentations/schedules to ensure a smooth internal and statutory audit exercise.
• Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion.
• Partake in General ledger and Cost center review during Period End Closing Activities to ensure that the financial statements truly represent company.
• Handling the requirements of deduction under Income Tax and Service Tax Laws as per Statutory Compliance/Regulations.
• Monthly preparation of “Financial Performance Report”, analyzing financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions to be reviewed by the Finance Manager.
• Preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
• Ensure accounting controls by suggesting procedures and policies.
• Preparation of annual & monthly budget.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adunnee: 10:06am On Jun 27, 2019
Bazbaby:

L-9
R-8.5
W-7
S-7.5

I am married but currently not claiming any points for that. I have total of 3 yrs experience. A yr in a separate organization though.

Please explain the bolded
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Fidesa: 10:07am On Jun 27, 2019
Bazbaby:

L-9
R-8.5
W-7
S-7.5

I am married but currently not claiming any points for that. I have total of 3 yrs experience. A yr in a separate organization though.

i just simulated your score as a single applicant and you have 478.

please someone else should help confirm so that she can take the right decision.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by goodlife2018: 10:07am On Jun 27, 2019
Yes. Your children can immigrate with you via Express Entry. However they would have to undergo a medical examination, inclusive of your spouse that is non-accompanying. Also your non-accompanying spouse would have to do police clearance at Alagbon Force CID during the process of submitting your EE. You would also need to show proof of funds for all family member both non-accompanying spouse.

junewandra:
Please I have a quick question. If I select my spouse as unaccompanying, can my children immigrate with me through the Express entry process and later, I could sponsor my spouse?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by junewandra: 10:10am On Jun 27, 2019
goodlife2018:
Dear Respected Seniors,

Please I need help. I am trying to pay for PEBC evaluation for a family member and it keeps showing "DO NOT HONOR". I have tried various card and for GTBank and FirstBank and both account is well funded. Any pointers would help. Thanks in advance
Is it a domicillary account card because that is what I used? Also, have u used the cards for foreign payments before? If yes, I think u should contact ur bank.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by junewandra: 10:12am On Jun 27, 2019
goodlife2018:
Yes. Your children can immigrate with you via Express Entry. However they would have to undergo a medical examination, inclusive of your spouse that is non-accompanying. Also your non-accompanying spouse would have to do police clearance at Alagbon Force CID during the process of submitting your EE. You would also need to show proof of funds for all family member both non-accompanying spouse.

Thank u so much. Hope u resolve the PEBC payment issue asap. As men of honour.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adunnee: 10:14am On Jun 27, 2019
Fidesa:

please someone else should help confirm so that she can take the right decision.

I think she's right. It's 451.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adunnee: 10:17am On Jun 27, 2019
Bazbaby:

L-9
R-8.5
W-7
S-7.5

Why don't you ask your spouse to write IELTS, it is faster and cheaper than results evaluation and he will give you higher points than results evaluation. Please act fast because of your age. You will lose 5 points once you clock 30.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by tolydewx(f): 10:19am On Jun 27, 2019
Good morning house, please can you help check the most appropriate NOC(1311 or 1114) for this job description

* Document and promptly resolve branch and other Bank’s complaints
* Callover of inward transactions
* Ensuring that the Bank is not locked-out of Clearing house at any session
* provide feedback to branches and other Banks within agreed timeline
* Attend to branches/other Banks inquiries and treat their requests
* Regular reporting and feedback to Team Lead MICR
* Preparation of document for cheques processing.
* Posting on finacle.
* Capturing of beneficiary details and cheque security numbers
* Prepare special caution / visit to Banks on caution issues.
* Posting of accurate daily Interbank Settlement Account figure.
* Printing of to and fro of inward and outward cheques on daily basis from Decisioning.
* Responding to all the vouchers raised and balanced by posting into their respective accounts.
* Call over of settlement banks postings.
* Prevention of open items in the posting of non-settlement banks and CBN accounts
* Verifying and ensuring that the information and signatures on e-dividend mandates on the e-dividend portal are correct.
* Eliminating discrepancies that may arise in respect of transmitted cheques and physical value of cheques reported.
* Compilation, collation and balancing of all vouchers raised by MICR support for a particular day’s transactions.
* Ensuring that appropriate entries are raised in relation to inward and outward clearing to ensure that issues of over and under debits are valid, correct and complete.
* Reconciling branches clearing accounts when such situation arises
* Compilation, collation and balancing of all vouchers raised by MICR support for a particular day’s transactions.
* Responding to all the vouchers raised and balanced by posting into their respective accounts.
* Investigating the grey areas as occasion demands in respect of truncated cheques.
* Approving of e-dividend mandates on the e-dividend portal
* Vetting, Verification and compilation of final balances of vouchers raised in MICR support
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by goodlife2018: 10:21am On Jun 27, 2019
junewandra:

Is it a domicillary account card because that is what I used? Also, have u used the cards for foreign payments before? If yes, I think u should contact ur bank.

Yes it is a domiciliary account card. The account is domicille in USD (GTbank Mastercard). I have used it for payment previously. It was used yesterday to pay for NAPRA ID for Pharmacy Gateway Canada via Paypal and was accepted.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DavidHume(m): 10:21am On Jun 27, 2019
Topsmamen:

1. His PR Card
2. The stamped visa on his passport
3. His utility bills or bank statement

Merge the 3 documents in one PDF file and upload the same PDF file in both the ‘Proof of PR/Citizenship of Sibling’ and ‘Family Member Proof of Status’ sections.

Read this post for more info.

Topsmamen God bless you always. I can't imagine seeing someone who is dedicated to always helping people with their queries that cld be heart burning. God bless you richly

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by abyejecks: 10:24am On Jun 27, 2019
[/quote]

I booked medicals with Qlife on the 18th of June. I just created my profile without getting ita. They called me ystday to confirm my attendance yesterday. I just got ITA yesterday.

Qlife takes appointment pre-ita.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bankyh1905(m): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2019
That's right. 478, spouse accompanying.

Fidesa:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 27, 2019
bankyh1905:
That's right. 478, spouse accompanying.

Hmm. Okay. What do u suggest I do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 27, 2019
Adunnee:

Why don't you ask your spouse to write IELTS, it is faster and cheaper than results evaluation and he will give you higher points than results evaluation. Please act fast because of your age. You will lose 5 points once you clock 30.

He’s planning to write before August .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bankyh1905(m): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2019
You can either apply alone or follow at @Adunnee's advice and let your hubby write IELTS, so that your score is enough to get ITA. The first option guarantees you ITA by next draw. The second option? Not until the IELTS results are ready. The earlier the better, though.

Bazbaby:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MumofTwins2017: 10:37am On Jun 27, 2019
Bazbaby:

Oh really? I need to check then. I am 29....

Ah that should be close to 470 sef. If it’s correct, Congratulations to you then grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2019
Bazbaby:

I just tried it again and it’s 451. See d attachments

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Yekann: 10:43am On Jun 27, 2019
MamaAaron:

I have sent it to you
please can you also send me the writing materials annchukwurah@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifeoma77(f): 10:48am On Jun 27, 2019
Bazbaby:

I just tried it again and it’s 451. See d attachments

You are correct. It's 451 because your husband neither evaluated his credentials not wrote IELTS.
A few months ago, he wouldn't have any need to because 451 will grab you ITA. These days? Hmmm

So what to do?
Like Adunne said, let him write IELTS. Even if he scores 5555, it will boost your scores into the 460s and guarantee you ITA.
So don't wait till August, let him write asap, he just needs minimal scores, doesn't really need to smash it.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by gracechellar(f): 10:54am On Jun 27, 2019
AzariahYaa:
Awww...nice! I have always wondered and wanted to ask! Now I know! Thanks for teaching us!
Thanks so much for everything

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bankyh1905(m): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2019
Well with Masters (135) and age of 29 (110) and those IELTS scores (133), Human Capital Factors is 378.

Ifeoma77:

You are correct. It's 451 because your husband neither evaluated his credentials not wrote IELTS.
A few months ago, he wouldn't have any need to because 451 will grab you ITA. These days? Hmmm

So what to do?
Like Adunne said, let him write IELTS. Even if he scores 5555, it will boost your scores into the 460s and guarantee you ITA.
So don't wait till August, let him write asap, he just needs minimal scores, doesn't really need to smash it.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adunnee: 10:58am On Jun 27, 2019
Bazbaby:

He’s planning to write before August .

Okay. I hope you are in pool already. Maybe the scores will come down before he gets his results. I don't think you should do spouse not accompanying. The process of adding your spouse post landing will be tedious and will take more time.

So chill in pool, ginger your husby to quickly write IELTS, start gathering your documents and let's be hopeful the score reduces to below 451.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Fidesa: 10:58am On Jun 27, 2019
bankyh1905:
Well with Masters (135) and age of 29 (110) and those IELTS scores (133), Human Capital Factors is 378.

Exactly what i simulated as well, so im surprised at the 451?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nkydechik: 10:59am On Jun 27, 2019
Please can you kindly tell me how you were able to create another profile? Am i supposed to delete or withraw this present profile before creating a new one or im i to just leave thia one this way and start afresh. Pls bear in mind that i have applied to the PEI province and hoping i will be sent an EOI. If perhaps they decide to send me an EOI, how then will i get it since my present profile is no longer eligible. Thanks

Pls anyone that has answers to my questions should pls help out. Thanks

rhemagrace:
I doubt, I might be wrong but maybe profiles opened in October are now ineligible. Same thing happened to my account.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adunnee: 11:02am On Jun 27, 2019
Nkydechik:
Please can you kindly tell me how you were able to create another profile? Am i supposed to delete or withraw this present profile before creating a new one or im i to just leave thia one this way and start afresh. Pls bear in mind that i have applied to the PEI province and hoping i will be sent an EOI. If perhaps they decide to send me an EOI, how then will i get it since my present profile is no longer eligible. Thanks

Pls anyone that has answers to my questions should pls help out. Thanks

Create another profile using another email address, update your PEI EOI profile with the details of the new profile. Do it ASAP.

Don't mind me, I hate procrastination on this journey!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Daybour1: 11:03am On Jun 27, 2019
Could someone please help respond to this? Thanks in anticipation. �

[quote author=Daybour1 post=79711798]Good morning good people of Canada,

Could you please help to confirm that the below duties match with NOC 1111 and if 8 duties are just enough? Thank you

• Coordinating with both internal and external auditors and providing required information and documentations/schedules to ensure a smooth internal and statutory audit exercise.
• Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by gracechellar(f): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2019
Topsmamen:

Lol. Basically, you select the globe icon, this shows you the tags - [url][/url]. Next, type an equal sign (=) after the first URL tag and place your link after the "=" sign. Next, in between the two tags, type the name of the link you want displayed to people, meaning [URL=]Hello[URL]

i.e.

Gracechellar's Nairaland Profile
[url]=""[/url]

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.