Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1057410 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by captainmichaelo: 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
am just thinking about the duration i have left and the fact that they dont even reply emails on time. tmight be a lil dicey to try mailing them for a change of VO. am honestly thinking of sending it to them with DHL one way, when i get their mail that its all over, then ild mail them to send it to LVO, and i will pay for the extra charges. there are not many people that have been in this situation from the look of things but others should use it as a guide. it can be a nighmare really.

nomad26:
Congrats on your PPR. Why don't you send an email requesting to submit your passport to the Lindon VO? People have successfully changed visa submission centres in the past. I'd suggest giving it a shot, I think it's better than the Accra headache.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by rvpbae: 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2019
Good evening everyone. I am new here and i have read extensively. Pls i need your help. I am married and i've simulated my scores using the tool as the PA ( cos my hubby has never worked b4, he is a business man with a bsc) and my score is 445.

I honestly thought i had 3years work experience which would have put my score to 470 cos i have a masters but it is actually 2years plus.

Pls what can i do to boost my score? Should i do the BCS or should hubby do it instead? Is it still possible for me to use nysc as part of work experience so i can get to 470? Hubby's business isn't structured, no taxes paid but registered.

Pls help, I'm just looking for a way out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Funky123(f): 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
rvpbae:
Good evening everyone. I am new here and i have read extensively. Pls i need your help. I am married and i've simulated my scores using the tool as the PA ( cos my hubby has never worked b4, he is a business man with a bsc) and my score is
Pls help, I'm just looking for a way out.

You can claim point with your NYSC experience and you can also start Eca and start preparing for IETLS since you are close to 3years experience...

Betterstill, a lot of people here has use Nysc and they succeeded....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by terrymason(m): 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
Good evening my elders and every one in the house..
I just read some pages and it was lit.
Everybody won run comot from the Country oh, including me oh

Please I have a few questions to ask, before I start to read from page one of the thread.

I did the QRS evaluation and the score was 466(the ielts score was assumed though)

Kindly advise on my profile
1. I'm a graduate (Bs.c Geophysics 2:2)
2. My age is below 30
3. My work experience is assumed to be 2years (6 months IT, 1 year Nysc and am working as a installer for a solar company for 6 months-present)
4. My funds is over a million plus (family can assist too)
5. My QRS score is 466

Please advise if i stand a chance anyone or everyone..

Make I begin dust my file start this process...
Thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adunnee: 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
Nkydechik:
Pls my people i need help. My profile was declared to be no longer eligible and i have seen what the issue is. Now the problem is i am not able to create a new profile. Each time i try it dosent take me to the page where i am to input all my details after using the eligibility tool. I am really disturbed about this. Some one pls help me. Thanks

@adunnee

Hi. Have you tried using another email address?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Thaiy(m): 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2019
Dinma27:
My dear people I am back again .

Thank you my elders smiley

Search on the thread, you will get the information you need, estimated price for the exams is about 220k, there is a Whatsapp group, plus next exams I is in September
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Claudiapam: 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
Hi everyone, pls am new here and I want to ask about the IELTS exams from those who have written before. I want to seat for the IELTS General for Canada PR. Pls which is the best to register? is it IELTS British counsel or IELTS M.O.D?
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by nomad26: 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
Not sure what could be wrong. Try clearing your browser cache or try a different browser and/or a different email address.

Nkydechik:
Pls my people i need help. My profile was declared to be no longer eligible and i have seen what the issue is. Now the problem is i am not able to create a new profile. Each time i try it dosent take me to the page where i am to input all my details after using the eligibility tool. I am really disturbed about this. Some one pls help me. Thanks

@adunnee

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jennypharb1: 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2019
terrymason:
Good evening my elders and every one in the house..
I just read some pages and it was lit.
Everybody won run comot from the Country oh, including me oh

Please I have a few questions to ask, before I start to read from page one of the thread.

I did the QRS evaluation and the score was 466(the ielts score was assumed though)

Kindly advise on my profile
1. I'm a graduate (Bs.c Geophysics 2:2)
2. My age is below 30
3. My work experience is assumed to be 2years (6 months IT, 1 year Nysc and am working as a installer for a solar company for 6 months-present)
4. My funds is over a million plus (family can assist too)
5. My QRS score is 466

Please advise if i stand a chance anyone or everyone..

Make I begin dust my file start this process...
Thanks kiss

With a Bsc and less than 3years work experience 466 is probably unlikely. Check that you're ticking the correct answers, e.g the question how many years work experience 'in Canada' do you have? Have you worked in Canada before? Do you have a Canadian degree?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dinma27: 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
Diggztee:
you are right... I joined the academy when they had a promo for the 3 courses at 100k...please I'm trying to see if we can get people who are writing this exam together... Probably have a study group or something for those in Lagos... I dunno what location we can use
.. The exam is in September please...

Please i want to register for BCS too. I know nothing about it or any center. Kindly guide or add me to the group pleeeease. My whatsapp number is 08030590088

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by terrymason(m): 12:01am On Jun 28, 2019
Jennypharb1:

With a Bsc and less than 3years work experience 466 is probably unlikely. Check that you're ticking the correct answers, e.g the question how many years work experience 'in Canada' do you have? Have you worked in Canada before? Do you have a Canadian degree?
everything was no on that.... wish i can screenshot the result and paste here... will that be fine?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by terrymason(m): 12:07am On Jun 28, 2019
Jennypharb1

That's how it look like.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nkydechik: 12:44am On Jun 28, 2019
Finally, i have succeeded. I did change my email address yet i experienced difficulty. I suspect it was a technical fault. Thank you very much for your concern.

Adunnee:

Hi. Have you tried using another email address?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nkydechik: 12:46am On Jun 28, 2019
I have finally succeeded in creating a new profile. Yes i changed browser and cleared cache. Thank you very much

nomad26:
Not sure what could be wrong. Try clearing your browser cache or try a different browser and/or a different email address.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 2:58am On Jun 28, 2019
You have no Canadian experience right? I think you included it in your simulation so you should recalculate. I simulated your score based on the information you provided and got a CRS of 404

If you max out IELTS = 416
If you max out IELTS and get a 2nd degree = 449
If maintain 8777 and get a 2nd degree = 437

What is "hurting" your score is that you don't have that extra year of experience. If you have one extra year, that changes things and gives you a better chance. Think back, there might some job you did (however little) that might qualify and push you to 3 years work experience.

terrymason:
Jennypharb1

That's how it look like.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ladykeigh: 5:22am On Jun 28, 2019
Dinma27:

Please i want to register for BCS too. I know nothing about it or any center. Kindly guide or add me to the group pleeeease. My whatsapp number is 08030590088

Hi...add the number below on WhatsApp and chat them up. That's their customer care line.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adunnee: 5:39am On Jun 28, 2019
Nkydechik:
Finally, i have succeeded. I did change my email address yet i experienced difficulty. I suspect it was a technical fault. Thank you very much for your concern.

Great!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Gnomic5: 6:25am On Jun 28, 2019
That's a screens hot someone sent here.....I hope this will help....I thought I responded

venorite:

Pls can I get the mail for iom? I want to do my medicals next month

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by mobenjackson(m): 6:27am On Jun 28, 2019
rhemagrace:
For now it will be based on personal preference, we can compare after ICES states their new requirements.

Is ICES about to change their requirements?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by KejiT1(f): 6:28am On Jun 28, 2019
Truechic:

pls what's BCS? Give me a Lifeline pls help me o.
I'm just about starting this process can I PM you plz? I'm so confused

Hi
BCS is British computer society...
They offer diploma in I.T , the exam is written twice a year, September and March.
So for the September exam, result would be out by December and registration will close mid July. Wes evaluates the result + your Bsc as two or more certs.

Just google BCS, you will get to know all about the exam, or read about it on page 1.

Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Horlamidei(m): 6:38am On Jun 28, 2019
When i calculated my score for the express entry without job offer and without sibling in Canada as i only have a Canadian Uncle, i got 390. Do i need to add job offer or what do you guys think i cam add to boost my score please??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dinma27: 6:53am On Jun 28, 2019
Ladykeigh:

Hi...add the number below on WhatsApp and chat them up. That's their customer care line.

Thank yoi so much. The number appears not to be complete
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by whiteassnow: 7:00am On Jun 28, 2019
Hello my people, I have a US Masters degree in engr and a BS in 9ja. Do I need both for my application? If yes, do I send both to WES for evaluation?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by junewandra: 7:00am On Jun 28, 2019
[quote author=Adunnee post=79713898][/quote]

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by CheesyTee(f): 7:02am On Jun 28, 2019
You can evaluate only your Masters to avoid sending SSCE.
whiteassnow:
Hello my people, I have a US Masters degree in engr and a BS in 9ja. Do I need both for my application? If yes, do I send both to WES for evaluation?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Scandinavian02: 7:10am On Jun 28, 2019
More PPR stories ooooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dinma27: 7:31am On Jun 28, 2019
KejiT1:

Hi
BCS is British computer society...
They offer diploma in I.T , the exam is written twice a year, September and March.
So for the September exam, result would be out by December and registration will close mid July. Wes evaluates the result + your Bsc as two or more certs.

Just google BCS, you will get to know all about the exam, or read about it on page 1.

Regards

Please is it only WES that evalutates BCS as two or more certs
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by terrymason(m): 7:37am On Jun 28, 2019
Stencil:
You have no Canadian experience right? I think you included it in your simulation so you should recalculate. I simulated your score based on the information you provided and got a CRS of 404

If you max out IELTS = 416
If you max out IELTS and get a 2nd degree = 449
If maintain 8777 and get a 2nd degree = 437

What is "hurting" your score is that you don't have that extra year of experience. If you have one extra year, that changes things and gives you a better chance. Think back, there might some job you did (however little) that might qualify and push you to 3 years work experience.

thanks alot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by terrymason(m): 7:47am On Jun 28, 2019
Stencil

Assuming I have 3 years of work experience will i still need the 2nd degree and if yes what's the best 2nd degree can I apply for? to get fast...

I saw BCS degree here..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by KejiT1(f): 7:57am On Jun 28, 2019
Dinma27:

Please is it only WES that evalutates BCS as two or more certs

Yes, it is only Wes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by rhemagrace(f): 7:59am On Jun 28, 2019
Please if you don't mind sharing, what is the reason for becoming ineligible?

Nkydechik:

@adunnee

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ethan007: 7:59am On Jun 28, 2019
Funky123:

You can claim point with your NYSC experience and you can also start Eca and start preparing for IETLS since you are close to 3years experience...

Betterstill, a lot of people here has use Nysc and they succeeded....

Hello, Does the work done during NYSC have to aling or be similar to the current type of work?

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.