Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1050615 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by tossy001(m): 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
KejiT1:

Hi
Your wife should be the PA, it's even to your advantage as she studied French, as she would be the best person to write TEF (read about this on page 1) to give you guys additional points . TEF is good, if she doesn't have any other certificate aside Bsc but not compulsory o..

So you should study well for IELTS, and she should study well for both IELTS and TEF(if she wishes to)
thanks much will discuss with her
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by tossy001(m): 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
Joromi12:
let her do ielts and tef. Plus alberta nomination too is there for her occupation and other french speaking provinces.
thanks much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by tossy001(m): 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
brogxy:

Oga you have a very good chance.
Let your wife sit for TEF and CLB 5 at least and ace the IELTS to see your CRS fly to 485.
Your wife will also be the PA
thanks for the information

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Denerystormborn: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hello brothers and sisters. I have a question.when submitting my wes application,for the required documenrs,I put my university information and also my secondary school information. I didn't know,at the time,that only my university information would suffice and that my secondary school certificate was already part of the required documenrs automatically. Now,when I check my profile on the wes platform,in the place for required documents,I have my university info which has the secondary school examination,scratch card,university transcript and university certificate and then my secondary school info again,making two required documents. Should I remove the second document which is the secondary school which is already among the list of things in the university doc requirements or should I just leave it as it is? I do t want it to be that wes is waiting for document again from my secondary school thinking it is another institution.

Abeg,who understands my question and can help me with answers?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chicyclass(f): 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin grin
This is The more you look the less you see!
Thank God you realized earlier.
Gnomic5:
Let me drop my 2 cent here about agents in this journey.....well there might be good ones though and there are some who will claim to help you at a very small price but will rip off you slowly and gently....the later is the category of the one I used

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ayabemm16: 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
Waec is already part of the requirements if ure evaluating ur B.sc. U should not make it another degree to evaluate. Remove it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jennypharb1: 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Rasengan02:
thanks very much for the information.... Someone once told me I could use it as a gift deed... I actually don't wanna sell d land.. It's developed already... What can I do in that regard... Thanks

Get family to gift you money, CIC requires you to have a liquidated sum of money for this process. Landed property won't help your POF, it has to be in your bank account and accessible to you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MamaIce: 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
No, but in the activity section, when we filled the MSC, we selected country where activity took place as Scotland, I noticed that if the country activity took place is changed to Nigeria, then the request for Scotland police clearance is removed. So, we are caught between which country to indicate as the country activity took place, considering that the university is in Scotland but the study was done in Nigeria via correspondence[quote author=ayabemm16 post=79756884][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MamaIce: 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
Thanks. We already did this but still the Scotland police clearance is required of us
tolfa:
Excerpt from cic website.
Applicants are instructed to indicate that their education was completed by correspondence by typing in brackets {by correspondence} on the same line as the education institution name found in the Education Background.
Just indicate by adding 'by correspondence'
We had similar case in this platform sometime ago. So you will be fine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MamaIce: 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
Scotland
[Qquote author=Joromi12 post=79756436]country of study what did you select[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Detreasure: 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
If you choose by correspondence, then no need choosing the Scotland option again since your husband was not physically present there.
Nigeria is the country where activity took place through correspondence with the school in Scotland.

MamaIce:
No, but in the activity section, when we filled the MSC, we selected country where activity took place as Scotland, I noticed that if the country activity took place is changed to Nigeria, then the request for Scotland police clearance is removed. So, we are caught between which country to indicate as the country activity took place, considering that the university is in Scotland but the study was done in Nigeria via correspondence

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MamaIce: 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
You say you've had similar case, please, do you know what country the person selected as country of study?. Thanks
tolfa:
Excerpt from cic website.
Applicants are instructed to indicate that their education was completed by correspondence by typing in brackets {by correspondence} on the same line as the education institution name found in the Education Background.
Just indicate by adding 'by correspondence'
We had similar case in this platform sometime ago. So you will be fine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Rasengan02(m): 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
amaya21:
CIC actually expressly states that you can't use equity in real property: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

You need something more liquid and readily accessible.

thanks very much...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nezzel(f): 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
jamela:

I have regretted including my BSc for a long time.

I used WES, do you know if I could add my PhD to it at a later date to increase my score?

Maybe you should try contacting the customer service, they might be of help..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Rasengan02(m): 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
bankyh1905:
What you need to show as POF should be be liquid and immediately accessible. That means if the land is your desired source of funds, you must liquidate it.

thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
cc @Danerystormborn

ayabemm16:
Waec is already part of the requirements if ure evaluating ur B.sc. U should not make it another degree to evaluate. Remove it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Detreasure: 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
Check your PM

Diggztee:
you are right... I joined the academy when they had a promo for the 3 courses at 100k...please I'm trying to see if we can get people who are writing this exam together... Probably have a study group or something for those in Lagos... I dunno what location we can use
.. The exam is in September please...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
Yes you can. Your account with them is valid for 5 years and above
jamela:

I have regretted including my BSc for a long time.

I used WES, do you know if I could add my PhD to it at a later date to increase my score?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
@bolded where did you get that info from? If you're applying for PPR, you need to as long as it's not a Canadian degree.
whiteassnow:

Thanks CheesyTee. Thought I won't need to evaluate my MS since it's obtained in the USA. Anyway, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Either is fine, what matters is your preparation.

They only differ in costs, 75k BC, 68k MOD (I think)

Note that remark with BC is 15k and MOD, 46k (I think). But if you prepare really well and give it your best shot the first time, you might not need a remark.
Claudiapam:
Hi everyone, pls am new here and I want to ask about the IELTS exams from those who have written before. I want to seat for the IELTS General for Canada PR. Pls which is the best to register? is it IELTS British counsel or IELTS M.O.D?
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Congratulations! Happy for you! All the best!

Chrisophad:
Halleluya! Halleluya! Halleluya! Halleluya! Halleluya! Halleluya! Halleluya!
E don land o
To God be all the Glory...
Y'all remember in part 7 where I said we sent original documents alongside our passport and wasn't sure if they would be returned.. To God be the Glory, they returned everything, including the "confirming confirmento". wink
And it wasn't the work of an agent like people thought, na overskill bn do us smiley
Glory to God

and thanks y'all, @ifeoma77, @ladymarshall, and every other contributors

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
You can

captainmichaelo:
thanks alot bro. am just confuse as to if i can submit at "any" vfs global office around me. Edinburgh is closer to me than london sef.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
Tedtalk? grin grin

True talk bro

jjohndoe83:

Thanks for coming to my Tedtalk.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by patty827: 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
Same thing happened while submitting our applications, we left it at that and all went well. Don't worry about it, you will be fine
Denerystormborn:
Hello brothers and sisters. I have a question.when submitting my wes application,for the required documenrs,I put my university information and also my secondary school information. I didn't know,at the time,that only my university information would suffice and that my secondary school certificate was already part of the required documenrs automatically. Now,when I check my profile on the wes platform,in the place for required documents,I have my university info which has the secondary school examination,scratch card,university transcript and university certificate and then my secondary school info again,making two required documents. Should I remove the second document which is the secondary school which is already among the list of things in the university doc requirements or should I just leave it as it is? I do t want it to be that wes is waiting for document again from my secondary school thinking it is another institution.

Abeg,who understands my question and can help me with answers?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin grin grin

Jennypharb1:

Pageone Integrated and Consolidated Services Ltd is officially available to render agency services for immigration through express entry. My services are very cheap, not affordable, cheap. We charge 800k only upfront payment, you can ask others here, many agencies charge 1.5m to 2m upwards.

We provide complete application advisory services, IELTS booking services, POF savings and investment service, Medical referral service, passport fast track service, Education evaluation connection service, passport submission and collection service, air ticket booking service, as well as physical and spiritual hand holding services through out the process. You will neither lack information, prayers nor motivation. A trial will convince you

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 11:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
Foreign degrees get evaluated too.

whiteassnow:

Thanks CheesyTee. Thought I won't need to evaluate my MS since it's obtained in the USA. Anyway, thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by TITILOLA88: 12:37am On Jun 29, 2019
My sister, the thing tire me and our application clocked six months yesterday!

Like you have advised, I'll stay strong, thanks!

How far with your application?

Jennypharb1:

Lol, it means 'we'll get to you when we get to you'. E Pele, we're waiting on this Ottawa people too. Stay strong
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Iyalla2: 12:55am On Jun 29, 2019
Hello good ppl, please help me as I have read a lot about this WAEC thing with WES. I have a Professional Certificate (CIPSMN)which is a one year curriculum programme. I intend to evaluate it with Wes with my GCE. without my Bsc which was sent earlier to IQAS. And the question is, ' as anyone done same and WES evaluated without the Bsc included. Pls I need ur urgent response so that I could start the process immediately with Wes. Next month is my birthday n age is going I don't have much time again. Pls someone shld attend to my case. hope to get a favourable response soon. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Richness1104: 1:03am On Jun 29, 2019
I’m a he/she, coolcool. Depends on who is asking.
Elektra008:
[code]

So you are a woman too? Why have I been reading all your posts with a man's voice in my head

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Richness1104: 1:07am On Jun 29, 2019
You can book an appointment for medicals before ITA. It is usually called upfront medicals.
Bazbaby:
Good Morning, I have beeen a silent reader since January but now I am ready to unveil myself! I started my PR journey in January 2019.

So far:

IELTS completed grin overall 8
Wes accreditation of my masters completed
3 years of work experience

I dived into the pool last week with 451 points but based on recent draws I have to look for ways to boost my points. I am yet to claim any points for my spouse...I am already working towards that.

Please I have three questions that I need answered urgently:
1. If I get a gift deed from my parents, does that money need to be in my account till I get my PR?
2. I have read that it is better to notorize the gift deed, if I notorize the gift deed do I still need to include the witness signatures (this is based on the format I have seen here on Nairaland)
3. is it possible to book medicals at Qlife before ITA..

Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by samspella(m): 3:19am On Jun 29, 2019
Good morning all,

I just checked my ICES portal now and see that the status says "Application Complete" (after exactly 16 weeks today) of which I am yet to receive any mail from ICES.

Please what could this mean?

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.