Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,996 members, 7,821,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1052561 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by nwabuzorjuliet: 4:39am On Jun 29, 2019
samspella:
Good morning all,

I just checked my ICES portal now and see that the status says "Application Complete" (after exactly 16 weeks today) of which I am yet to receive any mail from ICES.

Please what could this mean?

Thanks.

Although I am quite new to this thread too. However, I read a few days ago here that ICES doesn’t send e-copy of ECA report like WES, they only send hard copies. So I presume you’ll get the hard copy sent to your designated address by post. Eeehnn...The elders too will comment when they are here...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 29, 2019
Iyalla2:
Hello good ppl, please help me as I have read a lot about this WAEC thing with WES. I have a Professional Certificate (CIPSMN)which is a one year curriculum programme. I intend to evaluate it with Wes with my GCE. without my Bsc which was sent earlier to IQAS. And the question is, ' as anyone done same and WES evaluated without the Bsc included. Pls I need ur urgent response so that I could start the process immediately with Wes. Next month is my birthday n age is going I don't have much time again. Pls someone shld attend to my case. hope to get a favourable response soon. Thanks
its fine. Carry on
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 29, 2019
Bazbaby:
Good Morning, I have beeen a silent reader since January but now I am ready to unveil myself! I started my PR journey in January 2019.

spouse...I am already working towards that.

Please I have three questions that I need answered urgently:
1. If I get a gift deed from my parents, does that money need to be in my account till I get my PR?
2. I have read that it is better to notorize the gift deed, if I notorize the gift deed do I still need to include the witness signatures (this is based on the format I have seen here on Nairaland)
3. is it possible to book medicals at Qlife before ITA..

Thank you!
1- yes it has to be in your accout( is it not your settlement fund It has to follow u to canny too.
2. Better to notorise its less than 2k - i did not notorise mine tho. Have seen about 3 people on another forum who didnt and have gotten PR.
3. Qlife you need ita to book. Use iom they have closer dates. If iom gives you date of june 14 qlife would give you like july 6

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by abyejecks: 6:37am On Jun 29, 2019
samspella:
Good morning all,

I just checked my ICES portal now and see that the status says "Application Complete" (after exactly 16 weeks today) of which I am yet to receive any mail from ICES.

Please what could this mean?

Thanks.

Congrats! This means your Eca report is ready for dispatch via courier. Expect a mail from Ups giving you estimated time of delivery and tracking number. It'll come in 1-2days. Within 3days your report will get to you. I hope you chose courier as option over regular mail. Ices doesn't send electronic copy but hard copy.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Chamberlain76: 7:59am On Jun 29, 2019
Good morning beautiful people of Canada,
I have some questions
1. Is it okay to print 8 months statement or just stick to the 6 months?
2. If I'm submitting my application in August and I want to roll over my tbills investment next week, is it okay to invest it for 364days (since I can liquidate whenever the need arises) or will that be too long?
Please help with your answers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by TemiGee: 8:08am On Jun 29, 2019
Lmao grin @Richness1104 That means you are a "Bob" if U know what I mean! Lol

Please don't come for me when marking my PPR script. Anyways I trust Mi Lady @LadyMarshall, I will ask for EOR

She's nice like that... cool cool grin

Richness1104:
I’m a he/she, coolcool. Depends on who is asking.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by TemiGee: 8:15am On Jun 29, 2019
@ Chamberlain I don't think it matters, the 6 months is just to know the average balance in your account over that period of time. You can give 8 if you want. I have a friend that submitted 4 months and he didn't have any issue.

Unless it's an ADR and they specifically ask for 6 months bank statement

I have another friend currently in Alberta, she got her Bank Reference Letter in RCIC format, so she didn't submit any statement

For the Tbills my personal opinion is that you do 6 months,
but I will let others that have used Tbills comment on that.

Chamberlain76:
Good morning beautiful people of Canada,
I have some questions
1. Is it okay to print 8 months statement or just stick to the 6 months?
2. If I'm submitting my application in August and I want to roll over my tbills investment next week, is it okay to invest it for 364days (since I can liquidate whenever the need arises) or will that be too long?
Please help with your answers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by exclusvem: 8:52am On Jun 29, 2019
hayoakins:
Hello Lilmaam,

I have replied grin.

@hayoakins can you be of help, I have applied for ibadan poly ND transcript since May, I was told it will take 4-6 weeks, it is over 2 months, still yet to be sent. Any assistance from your end pls?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by samspella(m): 8:59am On Jun 29, 2019
Thanks nwabuzorjuliet, let me chill then. Between, welcome on board.

nwabuzorjuliet:

Although I am quite new to this thread too. However, I read a few days ago here that ICES doesn’t send e-copy of ECA report like WES, they only send hard copies. So I presume you’ll get the hard copy sent to your designated address by post. Eeehnn...The elders too will comment when they are here...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by samspella(m): 9:09am On Jun 29, 2019
Ah, thank God o, after several mails (cos of the additional 2 weeks). At a point they stopped responding to my mail. What an experience.

Thank you abyejecks. Yes, I chose courier as delivery option.

abyejecks:

Congrats! This means your Eca report is ready for dispatch via courier. Expect a mail from Ups giving you estimated time of delivery and tracking number. It'll come in 1-2days. Within 3days your report will get to you. I hope you chose courier as option over regular mail. Ices doesn't send electronic copy but hard copy.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by livelystone(f): 9:37am On Jun 29, 2019
For WES, I think if you are evaluating to get two or more certificates (e.g. ond/hand, bsc/pgd or bcs, etc), you evaluate the two certificates including neco/waec. But if you are evaluating a Master/PhD degree, then you can evaluate just the highest degree including neco/waec.

Iyalla2:
Hello good ppl, please help me as I have read a lot about this WAEC thing with WES. I have a Professional Certificate (CIPSMN)which is a one year curriculum programme. I intend to evaluate it with Wes with my GCE. without my Bsc which was sent earlier to IQAS. And the question is, ' as anyone done same and WES evaluated without the Bsc included. Pls I need ur urgent response so that I could start the process immediately with Wes. Next month is my birthday n age is going I don't have much time again. Pls someone shld attend to my case. hope to get a favourable response soon. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Iyalla2: 9:46am On Jun 29, 2019
Thanks God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by COPR: 10:03am On Jun 29, 2019
Arosam:
Pls all, i need a contact of someone in Minna NECO office ASAP
Its Urgent.

PM me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by teechedah: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2019
Pls can you help me forward the materials too to my email topeoduba@gmail.com
Ologunsunny:
Mr or Mrs imisioluwa thanks so much for the idp material may you see favor in all your endeavors
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 11:18am On Jun 29, 2019
grin grin

Richness1104:
I’m a he/she, coolcool. Depends on who is asking.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 11:21am On Jun 29, 2019
Na so grin grin
TemiGee:
Lmao grin @Richness1104 That means you are a "Bob" if U know what I mean! Lol

Please don't come for me when marking my PPR script. Anyways I trust Mi Lady @LadyMarshall, I will ask for EOR

She's nice like that... cool cool grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Arosam(m): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2019
Do one have to transfer the POF into New account in Cannyland immediately?
Urgent
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Harvest09(m): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2019
Good day friend, which other ways can I increase my score, am on 328, or is there a province that accept such.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Amandacanny: 11:48am On Jun 29, 2019
Me I chose standard mail delivery to USA for hubby's ECA. It is showing completed too. No mail from ICES. I wonder when it will get to USA by regular mail angry
abyejecks:

Congrats! This means your Eca report is ready for dispatch via courier. Expect a mail from Ups giving you estimated time of delivery and tracking number. It'll fcome in 1-2days. Within 3days your report will get to you. I hope you chose courier as option over regular mail. Ices doesn't send electronic copy but hard copy.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 29, 2019
Arosam:
Do one have to transfer the POF into New account in Cannyland immediately?
Urgent
at the point of entry i heard you may be asked to show proof of the money. Anything you do after entry with the money is no ones business.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Arosam(m): 11:53am On Jun 29, 2019
Joromi12:
at the point of entry i heard you may be asked to show proof of the money. Anything you do after entry with the money is no ones business.

Thats great!!
I heard there is a yearly review of Fund while you stay over there how true?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 11:57am On Jun 29, 2019
Post your details - age / education / certificates / IELTS / so people can assist.

Harvest09:
Good day friend, which other ways can I increase my score, am on 328, or is there a province that accept such.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
Arosam:

Thats great!!
I heard there is a yearly review of Fund while you stay over there how true?
what is the aim of proof of fund Money you use to survive before getting a job. If u have job offer pre ee u dont need pof. So will u be jobless for a year Bro no one has such time to dey pof review

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by TITILOLA88: 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hi everyone, hope we are having a restful weekend?

We got an update on our profile, guess that's the much talked about "ghost update".

We are keeping our fingers crossed....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DottaofGod: 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
Pls,is there any post ITA wassap group.?I'm interested. Help!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by nonen(m): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
Please any contact for passport renewal in few days in Lagos?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bankyh1905(m): 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
Even the placeholder post-ITA reads "Upfront Medicals".

Richness1104:
You can book an appointment for medicals before ITA. It is usually called upfront medicals.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by akintunde63: 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
samspella:
Thanks nwabuzorjuliet, let me chill then. Between, welcome on board.

You are correct , ices only sends hard copies, no soft copy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by adanac13: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
Please o urgent question (Post ITA),

while filling the form for current and previous work experience, do i need to add my previous job
even after I have worked over 3 years in my current job and that is the NOC I'm using.

I'm asking because if I claim the previous work experience which was 2 years + I will still be required to
upload a proof for it, which is a long thing

So my question is should I just claim only my current job since I have over 4 years experience and NOC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DamesDaemon(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
Pls I need help I don't really know much about IQAS and I wanna be sure my law school certificate will be evaluated as professional degree before making any payment as I don't have Masters yet. Advice please if u know more about IQAS.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by JudahO: 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
I have been asked to fill the additional family information form but the issue is I can't remember the date of birth I filled for one of my half brothers. Is there a way I can see what I filled? What do u suggest I do. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by pejuhazel(f): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
Try this:
You can access what you have filled during the eAPR on your profile.
To check what was filled in your cic profile, Replace documentsToSubmit.do with applicationChecklist.do and hit enter.

Or, simply copy and paste this below link in your url after logging in to your MyCIC account and checking the uploaded documents, press enter (maybe on another tab) :
https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/applicationChecklist.do

JudahO:
I have been asked to fill the additional family information form but the issue is I can't remember the date of birth I filled for one of my half brothers. Is there a way I can see what I filled? What do u suggest I do. Thanks

9 Likes 15 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.