Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1049297 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by princesschuks: 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
Newww:
I just assume i am unlucky cos I really dont know.

You're not. It's normal.
Just that they are taking their time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Herbeekeh(f): 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
Topsmamen:

See the attached screenshot with NOC skill level C circled in red.

As @igwillions suggested, please post your JD here for review.
@ topsmamen.. thanks

JD.... For the Sales Executive

a) Identify and generate sales to all supermarkets, hotels, bakers and modern trade markets.
b) Provide clients with presentation on the benefits and uses of goods/product.
C) Maintain customer relationship by advising them on the features and quality of the product.
D) Prompt response and problem solving to clients challenges and issues.
E) Adequate delivery/supply of product/goods ordered.
F) Product awareness and sales via social media.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Torkwase1(f): 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
stanzee:
Guys, I’m 8months post Aor, Ottawa Vo, stuck on Eligibility Met. Anyone else in this hard situation?

Same here. 7 months post AOR, Ottawa VO. I used to think Ottawa was a "fast" location.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by adanac13: 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hello Everyone,

My situation might be rare but I hope I find a solution

I have completed my Post ITA Profile and started uploading documents but something weird happened on my profile this morning, I was busy triple checking what I had filled and suddenly my personal history reset to "in progress" then I realised my Travel history and personal activities had disappeared. I started filling it again o, then when i finished I was able to proceed again to upload documents. However I had seen my checklist before and provisions were made for Scotland and Nigeria Police certificates but this time I noticed it had added a third Police Certificate for me bearing in mind I had already uploaded for Scotland and Nigeria. Now the new Police Certificate indicated "England" shocked. I quickly went to the police certificate sight to reconfirm if England and Scotland were separated but all I could see is United Kingdom (meaning they're grouped together right?). I have resolved to Upload the same Police Certificate in both fields.

I don't know if I'm doing the right thing

Someone help please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 03, 2019
stanzee:
Guys, I’m 8months post Aor, Ottawa Vo, stuck on Eligibility Met. Anyone else in this hard situation?

You are not alone, mate.
'Eligibility Met' appears to be the new curse at Ottawa VO.

I'm also 8months post-AOR.
My status hasn't changed since December, 2018 - Eligibility Met, but Security and Criminality still not started.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by swiftkid007: 12:23am On Jul 03, 2019
Can someone please help here? Thanks!
swiftkid007:
Good evening seniors. Is it possible to claim a point with NEBOSH IGC certificate? Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by tolfa(m): 4:31am On Jul 03, 2019
You did the right thing...some weeks ago, someone had similar case. He uploaded same PCC for Scotland and England...and got PPR
adanac13:
Hello Everyone,

My situation might be rare but I hope I find a solution

Now the new Police Certificate indicated "England" shocked. I quickly went to the police certificate sight to reconfirm if England and Scotland were separated but all I could see is United Kingdom (meaning they're grouped together right?). I have resolved to Upload the same Police Certificate in both fields.

Someone help please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Olaneeran: 4:37am On Jul 03, 2019
It's a no-no. It's not acceptable.

swiftkid007:
Can someone please help here? Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by magd: 5:51am On Jul 03, 2019
When was your verification sent? Unilag deals with postal mail for verification which arrives 3-4 weeks.When unilag verified mine, it was updated by Wes that same day.
Lynchokkles:
Good evening, please this is quite urgent.
I got a contact from unilag for WES transcript verification via email, so after paying the guy, he told me he has already sent it to WES, after 48hrs I got no update regarding to the verification response from the institution. So I called WES to let them know, but was told no mail received from my institution. So I told the man it has not yet received, he said sotry he didn't tell me, that all emails sento on that day were bounced, I felt bad though but still composed myself. He said it will be resent, I disturbed him all through for 2 days to make sure it has been sent. He said to me yesterday that WES will update me soonest. After taking some chill pills all through yesterday and today, no nothing. I called him back, and he is saying i have to be patient that WES takes 15 working days to update after receiving all verification from unilag... now I knew he is just playing me. Please guys, those that did verification from unilag, does it take that long as the man claimed?... Please if not, I urgently need a reliable contact to help me with email verification. Thanks as I await replies
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mariesio: 5:55am On Jul 03, 2019
Help needed ooo!!

I got a mail from WES on the 22nd May that they have sent via mail and courier copies of my credentials to Unilag. As I type this ,I have sent WES mails and tweets 4 times that Unilag is yet to receive it as my contact in Unilag cannot find it .

What else can I do pls?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Osama10(m): 5:57am On Jul 03, 2019
Canadahome:

What was your timeline?

Transcript Processed at Uniport March 12.

CES fees paid on April 18.

CES received my Uniport Transcript on April 24.

ECA was ready on June 18.

ECA arrived my Canadian address on June 21.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by mobenjackson(m): 6:09am On Jul 03, 2019
Osama10:

Transcript Processed at Uniport March 12.

CES fees paid on April 18.

CES received my Uniport Transcript on April 24.

ECA was ready on June 18.

ECA arrived my Canadian address on June 21.

Sent you a PM... Got questions on CES... Any idea how they evaluate HND/ND?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by hadigun: 6:35am On Jul 03, 2019
Anyone pls

hadigun:
Do you know if CES recognizes BCS certification? Can I use them to evaluate my credential?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bankyh1905(m): 6:44am On Jul 03, 2019
No. When I called him, he asked me where I was and when he realized I was close by, he asked me to come immediately.

Deepsea14:
Do u have to call him, like a week before going to Alagbon? Abi he'd be d one to give you a date?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bankyh1905(m): 6:45am On Jul 03, 2019

jjohndoe83:

Please how much did you pay?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by swiftkid007: 6:55am On Jul 03, 2019
Thanks for your response.

Olaneeran:
It's a no-no. It's not acceptable.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by nomad26: 7:26am On Jul 03, 2019
UK issue the same pcc for both Scotland and England so it's ok to upload the UK PCC in both slots.

adanac13:
but this time I noticed it had added a third Police Certificate for me bearing in mind I had already uploaded for Scotland and Nigeria. Now the new Police Certificate indicated "England" shocked. I quickly went to the police certificate sight to reconfirm if England and Scotland were separated but all I could see is United Kingdom (meaning they're grouped together right?). I have resolved to Upload the same Police Certificate in both fields.

Someone help please

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 7:28am On Jul 03, 2019
Hi there,
I looked at your case and tried to come up options for you.
You have an MBA so that's a plus. It would help if your wife has "two or more degrees"
If you could go on the TEF Thread Here and see if you can take out time to study for french. It would help you tremendously.

With the TEF exam and a 2nd degree for your wife, you would only need to get 8777 like everyone else to get into the 460s.

French seems to be the game changer. Please play around with the CRS tool and see what your target score for TEF would be.

The other option would be PNP. The thread is here.

You now have options. Good luck with everything. I wish all the best!

eagleeye2:
Here are my doubts:

1. I will be 39 by December. I am married and my wife will be 39 by November. We have got 3 kids.

2. Though I have a MBA from a Nigerian university. My wife holds a HND (yet to go and collect her certificate, because we
married immediately she finished school and family responsibility has not given her the opportunity to run around for it.)

3. I have about 12 years work experience with my state civil service, but wifey is a business woman. Though she has some skill in hair braiding)

With the above will my CRS,, score get to 400 and above even if we ace ielts? what other option do I have in getting to Canada?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by nomad26: 7:31am On Jul 03, 2019
His wife has HND, wouldn't that qualify as 2 or more degrees?

Stencil:
Hi there,
You have an MBA so that's a plus. It would help if your wife has "two or more degrees"
cc: eagleeye2
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by nwizu042: 7:55am On Jul 03, 2019
Hello house, I have applied for Ielts and my exam fate is on the 1st of August. Is there something I dhould know here?
Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

About the Wes application, how do i generate a Wes reference number?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bekayy: 8:08am On Jul 03, 2019
Read the 1st page on this thread. Shalom.

nwizu042:
Hello house, I have applied for Ielts and my exam fate is on the 1st of August. Is there something I dhould know here?
Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

About the Wes application, how do i generate a Wes reference number?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by WisemasterBizWd: 8:09am On Jul 03, 2019
Hi e fam. Pls help, my father is after anything education, I tried to explain this canada immigration stuff to him but seems he doesn't have interest. I have started d journey already for Canada PR as I will be writing my IELTS exam Aug 1st. Pls is it avisable for me to apply for master in Canada while am still on d process cos that is d only way he can come in and support me. Also I will like to know Canadian affordable schools for masters. Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Anikulapu: 8:14am On Jul 03, 2019
someone received in my group yesterday morning, Mar 12 AOR
shege45:
when was your aor
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Anikulapu: 8:19am On Jul 03, 2019
Someone received yesterday morning in my group Mar 12 AOR,
jamesbellu:
Has anyone received PPR or info from Ghana Visa office lately?It seems those guys are extremely slow cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chrisebsy: 8:24am On Jul 03, 2019
ayaade1:
Yes please, you have to attached the stamped pages.

what if the stamp pages and visa are on expired the old expired passport. different from the current renewed passport one is using for EE
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 03, 2019
WisemasterBizWd:
Hi e fam. Pls help, my father is after anything education, I tried to explain this canada immigration stuff to him but seems he doesn't have interest. I have started d journey already for Canada PR as I will be writing my IELTS exam Aug 1st. Pls is it avisable for me to apply for master in Canada while am still on d process cos that is d only way he can come in and support me. Also I will like to know Canadian affordable schools for masters. Thank you!
tell him the PR enables you to go to school at a cheaper fees( you pay same as canadains would pay) tell him that and you can work as you like unlike student visa 20 hours.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by F2jojo(f): 8:52am On Jul 03, 2019
Good morning house, I'm a newbie here with no experience whatsoever and hoping to get assistance and advice in all areas please. How can i join any WhatsApp groups (if any) or meet with someone to put me through please. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Lynchokkles(f): 8:54am On Jul 03, 2019
They sent verification as at 18th June.... but I was told email verification can be done if you have a contact at records though
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Lynchokkles(f): 8:54am On Jul 03, 2019
magd:
When was your verification sent? Unilag deals with postal mail for verification which arrives 3-4 weeks.When unilag verified mine, it was updated by Wes that same day.

They sent verification as at 18th June.... but I was told email verification can be done if you have a contact at records though
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by eagleeye2: 9:08am On Jul 03, 2019
Stencil:
Hi there,
If you could go on the TEF Thread Here and see if you can take out time to study for french. It would help you tremendously.

With the TEF exam and a 2nd degree for your wife, you would only need to get 8777 like everyone else to get into the 460s.

French seems to be the game changer. Please play around with the CRS tool and see what your target score for TEF would be.

The other option would be PNP. The thread is here.

You now have options. Good luck with everything. I wish all the best!

Thanks. There is indeed hope. I will consider the TEF
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by stanzee: 9:10am On Jul 03, 2019
bLacKGoLd3:

You are not alone, mate.
'Eligibility Met' appears to be the new curse at Ottawa VO.

I'm also 8months post-AOR.
My status hasn't changed since December, 2018 - Eligibility Met, but Security and Criminality still not started.

Same here. Been stuck since December. Hopefully they attend to us soon.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chidozy15(m): 10:14am On Jul 03, 2019
Hello house,

Please I need some help. I've been trying to pay for the WES evaluation report for about a month now but it hasn't been going through. Tried all my cards and the others available to me, no luck.

Can anyone suggest an alternative?

I can transfer the full amount to anyone who can make the payment for me.

Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.