Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1052627 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MumofTwins2017: 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
BARRON’S IELTS text book. Covered all the Modules.

Kendrix69:
Is there anyone here who registered ielts with by mafit....I want to know the textbook you were given. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iela19(f): 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
ENGRAGHA2:
Kindly forward to samsonaghanemuzor@gmail.com. Thanks

PLEASE STOP SPAMMING THE THREAD WITH YOUR EMAIL OR YOUR REQUEST WILL BE IGNORED. IF YOU HAVE EVEN READ LIKE 2 PAGES BEFORE THIS PAGE, YOU PROBABLY WON'T BE DOING THIS.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Philips49: 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
Thank you. “Was” will work.
Topsmamen:

cc: @Philips49
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kexepet: 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
Dear People!

Thank you all for the good work.

Please help with my CRS score so I can know the aspect I can improve on. I want to go in strong.

1)Bsc, Masters
2) 32 as at July
3) there is a sibling in canada
4) Assuming an IELTS score 7,7,7,7 minimum
5)5 years work experience for me (banking)
5)spouse 32 years
6) spouse Bsc , Masters (foreign)
7) family of 3
cool 5 years work experience for spouse (government parastatal)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chygoz3(m): 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
Can the years of experience used span 2 different NOCs? I have experience working as a Telecoms engineer and now as a software developer. Can both be combined in counting the years of experience?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
johnnybravo1990:

No. He can add more posts calling for coup d'état in Canada or impeachment of Trudeau. It’s all about freedom of expression. grin
embarassed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
kexepet:
Dear People!

Please help with my CRS score so I can know the aspect I can improve on. I want to go in strong.

1)
kindly go to page one sir and read before the elders come for you. ielts score 8777 8 in listening

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Erigo23: 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2019

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
This is the site to do that.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
The CRS calculator is on page 1. Both of you should get an ECA for Masters ONLY. Primary applicant should aim for 8777 (8 in listening, 7 in other modules). Use this 8777 for the CRS calculator as well. Primary applicant can be either of you since you're the same age. Other partner should write IELTS to contribute points, but doesn't necessarily have to get 8777.

Spend a lot of time on page one please.

kexepet:
Dear People!

1)Bsc, Masters
2) 32 as at July
5)spouse 32 years
7) family of 3

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jelmusboy(m): 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
Anyone with a contact for transcript collection at UNILAG should please help. It is urgent
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Fm90(f): 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
Pls someone attend to me.
Fm90:
Hello house..please is it possible to cancel waec application and switch to neco because it seems waec is going to take like forever to evaluate my husband's result and it's really taking time.Can we cancel waec and apply to Neco instead.I heard waec will take 7 weeks or does anyone know who can assist us in fast tracking our application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Iamluvlyluv: 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
Congratulations!
Pls how long did it take to get a response for the CSE you raised? Mine has been 4days+

Tiemua:
Congratulations. Please I want to know if sinp accepts birth attestation from NPC. and
what you used. Thank you

Timeline

IELTS 1- February 2018
IELTS 2- May 2018
Wifey IELTS- May 2018

At this point after the 2nd IELTS, I realized I needed to complete my post grad degree so as to evaluate my degrees as 2 or more, because with my WES evaluated BSC, CSR will max out at 430, at the time regular EE draws benched at 441. Fast forward to September, SINP revamped their entire PNP system. You now apply via the EOI system instead of the rat race called fastest fingers. Well, wifey’s occupation was in demand. We created an Expression of Interest with score 64. In 2 weeks, We got ITA to SINP. Well, wifey is very meticulous so she jejely packaged, employment offer letter, promotions, salary breakdown, pension, Tax clearance, salary account, a detailed reference letter with both HR and her direct supervisor’s contact details. Infact every and anything you can think of was included. My dear people...We submitted our application to SINP on Nov 2, 2018 and we were nominated Nov, 14 2018. It took SINP 13 days. I still think this is a record!!!

Medicals

Well, at this point we over 980points so ITA Na sure banker, we went ahead and did medicals. We chose IOM Abuja for our medicals. Everything was a breeze till I was told to pee into a container. My people I strained and strained not even a drop. The nurse was begging...Oga pls come out...drink water and try again. Hmmmm...that was how I almost finished the entire gallon on the water dispenser, when I finally peed, my urine was as translucent as water, I had my doubts. I thought the result was show I peed water not urine. Wifey was pregnant at this point, so a protective clothing was wrapped round her tummy for the X-ray. No issues there.

ITA 28 Nov 2018

SINP PNP application is so organized that it directly prepares you for post ITA. All the forms were already on file. So we just populated Post ITA forms and submitted December 3, 2019. But some reason my AOR reads December 4, don’t ask me..Ask CIC. For POF we used Tbills purchased on our joint account. We raised LOE explaining this and we both signed, we also attached the previous Tbills certificate purchased on the account, bank reference letter, account statement. Please note that this over Sabi for POF was almost our undoing. More on this later.

Medical passes/Biometrics
At this point, MEP took about 45 days. Our notification came January 16, and we used VFS Abuja for Biometrics.

Almighty Accra

22 January we raised CSE for VO. lo and behold, Almighty Accra...-My heart sunk. We were hoping for a speedy process so ewifey can have our baby in Canada. With Accra that hope was brutally dashed. I exited some EE groups and stopped visiting NL. I found the AVO group and followed them bumper to bumper. Those guys are the real MVP. Them dey try. My first shock was how they celebrate ADR in the group. You would think someone just collect the PR card...Those days were tough...I ordered for GCMS notes, guess what POF was flagged...POF RR...I was floored...turned out the officer got confused with all the previous certificates attached and all. We should have just attached the present certificate, we didn’t even need to attach account statement as they could always ask for them if need be. I dwill codes to wait for ADR from AVO.

New born addition

Our princess arrived safely in our hot Nigeria instead of cold canny as earlier envisaged�. We waited 10days then sent Accra a mail notifying them of our intention to add a dependent. Accra responded after 2 days (April 10)listing the pre-requisites and those must be met in 30days. Meanwhile passport office after capturing our princess then claimed no booklet...wahala...I bombarded them with calls and frequent visits. Those guys no bulge. Las Las after 2 weeks, a friend I met online made some calls and booklet appeared�. As I was about to submit that another ADR landed. Accra’s famous 6-salary acct, Updated POF, nomination very, schedule A, pay slips and family change. I hustled the ADR and submitted everything together May 1.

May 10, our baby was added to our application, May 17...Ghost update...May 22nd...PPR���

Our application was not perfect, but mercy found us... Everyone else still waiting... surely you will know joy soon...just hang in there...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by h20kay: 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
Hello House, please which particular NOC fit the job descriptions below ;

Sector : Banking
Dept : Cash & Teller
Job Title :Bank Teller

Responsibilities/Duties:
1. Receive /Pay cash and cheques
2. Reconcile and process taxes and Bills payment
3. Manage day to day ATM operations
4. Pay western union money xfer/ money gram
5. Resolution of customer enquiries
6. Process and reconcile payment via online platforms like pay direct.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
h20kay:
Hello House, please which particular NOC fit the job descriptions below ;

Sector : Banking
Dept : Cash & Teller
Job Title :Bank Teller

Responsibilities/Duties:
1. Receive /Pay cash and cheques
2. Reconcile and process taxes and Bills payment
3. Manage day to day ATM operations
4. Pay western union money xfer/ money gram
5. Resolution of customer enquiries
6. Process and reconcile payment via online platforms like pay direct.

Thank you.
1434 skill level C. not eligible for EE
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
Fm90:
Pls someone attend to me.
have you paid if yes go to their office to ask o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by slushy: 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
Please guys, I need the contact of anyone in uniben exams and records department. Please. I will really appreciate your help. It’s been over 2 months now my verification was sent without a response. The guy I engaged keeps saying stories. I need someone else. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by omoluabiade: 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by omoluabiade: 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
Sent you a pm

[quote author=chicyclass
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Paccus: 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
kexepet:
Dear People!

1)Bsc, Masters
2) 32 as at July
5)spouse 32 years
7) family of 3
You are already very strong, just increase your IELTS score for both you and your spouse, infact just max out...and it will be straight ITA

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ummhalimah: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
roundface:
Is there any way you can go to canada without writing IELTS?

Harry Potter way

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Fm90(f): 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
Yes o ��
Joromi12:
have you paid if yes go to their office to ask o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
roundface:
yes. Getting married to a Canadian grin. When citizenship is due u need ielts score of 3.5, 4.5, 4, 4- rlws. grin

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kendrix69(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
MumofTwins2017:
BARRON’S IELTS text book. Covered all the Modules.

Thanks man
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Brownie1003: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
Pls try and edit posts rather than quoting the whole post.
Cheers!
Iamluvlyluv:
Congratulations!
Pls how long did it take to get a response for the CSE you raised? Mine has been 4days+

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
Going Going Going....!
Omo, God bless all the Contributors o

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Thaiy(m): 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
roundface:

Go to page 1, and get schooled. You can get there through the backdoor, lol.

On a lighter note, do you want to get to Canada, and be speaking French, if yes, you will then have to write TEF, and sit for the exams in place of the Ielts you want to skip.

But if you don’t know how to speak French, you know what to do. Ielts or......liveinCanada4naija.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
There aren't any risks. They just need additional documents for verification purposes. These are typically documents you already submitted with your application. Eg: Pay-slips, Bank statement highlighting salary deposits, Family information form and Schedule A.

chicyclass:
OK thanks.
But majority of people here had ADRs.

What are the risk factors to getting ADRs from Accra?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
Page 1.

kexepet:
Dear People!

1)Bsc, Masters
2) 32 as at July
5)spouse 32 years
7) family of 3
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
Late to the party but you held it down. Good job smiley

CheesyTee:
Yes, but if you add her post ITA, your score will be recalculated and if the point is lower than the cutoff CRS with which you got ITA, your application will be denied.

Cc stencil topsmamen I’m correct, shey?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.