Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1050792 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Josh121(m): 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
Debsify:
Hello, does WES require SSCE and verification for BCS IT and CIMA evaluations?

This Kindly questions is getting boring , please kindly check page 1

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by know: 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
captainhoo:

If you don't mind me asking, did you add spouse post ita and how long have you been married

Married 2 months after AOR

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Herbeekeh(f): 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
[quote author=danieee post=799216
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Herbeekeh(f): 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
danieee:
So I've been following this thread since Part 2, and in summary my application was approved recently.

Details:
WES 12 March 2018
IELTS L8.5 R8.0 W8.5 S7.5 14 June 2018
EE profile CRS 482, submitted 13 Dec 2018
ITA 19 Dec 2018
AOR 13 Feb
MEP 31 March
BIL 02 April
BIO submitted 04 April
Radio silence
PPR 27th June
PP sent 01 July
Status changed to APPROVED 03 July and COPR letter received in acc

Thanks for all the free information and guides everyone.
congratulations brother

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by danieee(m): 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
Herbeekeh:
congratulations brother

Thank you sister grin. Jah bless.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kusimog: 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
danieee:
So I've been following this thread since Part 2, and in summary my application was approved recently.

Details:
WES 12 March 2018
ITA 19 Dec 2018
AOR 13 Feb
MEP 31 March
BIL 02 April
BIO submitted 04 April
Radio silence
PPR 27th June
PP sent 01 July

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kusimog: 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
Guys please how do i join the BCS whatsapp group? I sent a PM to @adenikeo but no response. i dont think shes been active for some time.

Please help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Herbeekeh(f): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
danieee:

I sent a mail to you, please reply...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by danieee(m): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
kusimog:

Congratulations!

Thanks Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Herbeekeh(f): 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
danieee:

...Seen bro... congratulations again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Debsify: 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
Josh121:

This Kindly questions is getting boring , please kindly check page 1
Mr I don't think you yourself read page 1 at all, because if you did, you'll know that information isn't there
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Josh121(m): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
Debsify:
Mr I don't think you yourself read page 1 at all, because if you did, you'll know that information isn't there

Okay wait for the answer

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Debsify: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
Josh121:

Okay wait for the answer
grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
onyexx:
Hello all,

Please I’m asking on behalf of my friend.

What NOC code will you advice she uses for her 6 months graduate management trainee (GMT) experience. The job description is tricky cos they basically received lectures/trainings for the entire duration before they were given their full time offer. She needs this 6months to add up to her 2yrs 6months experience to make up 3yrs from the same company.

Note that her letter states that she was a graduate trainee for the 6months, then her actual job role for which she is claiming her NOC was stated for the 2yrs, 6months.

I don’t know if I’m making sense

Your concern is valid coz I have a similar issue. I was a graduate intern for a year and my job duties/job description is still tailored towards my NOC.

I’m claiming three years of work experience, will IRCC consider this graduate internship as an actual work experience...?

Can someone please help us out here...thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ladywinterfell: 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
danieee:

Details:
WES 12 March 2018
ITA 19 Dec 2018
AOR 13 Feb
MEP 31 March
BIL 02 April
BIO submitted 04 April
Radio silence
PPR 27th June
PP sent 01 July

Congratulationssssssssssss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Tiemua: 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
Congratulations. Please I want to know if sinp accepts birth attestation from NPC. and
what you used. Thank you

Timeline

IELTS 1- February 2018
IELTS 2- May 2018
Wifey IELTS- May 2018

At this point after the 2nd IELTS, I realized I needed to complete my post grad degree so as to evaluate my degrees as 2 or more, because with my WES evaluated BSC, CSR will max out at 430, at the time regular EE draws benched at 441. Fast forward to September, SINP revamped their entire PNP system. You now apply via the EOI system instead of the rat race called fastest fingers. Well, wifey’s occupation was in demand. We created an Expression of Interest with score 64. In 2 weeks, We got ITA to SINP. Well, wifey is very meticulous so she jejely packaged, employment offer letter, promotions, salary breakdown, pension, Tax clearance, salary account, a detailed reference letter with both HR and her direct supervisor’s contact details. Infact every and anything you can think of was included. My dear people...We submitted our application to SINP on Nov 2, 2018 and we were nominated Nov, 14 2018. It took SINP 13 days. I still think this is a record!!!

Medicals

Well, at this point we over 980points so ITA Na sure banker, we went ahead and did medicals. We chose IOM Abuja for our medicals. Everything was a breeze till I was told to pee into a container. My people I strained and strained not even a drop. The nurse was begging...Oga pls come out...drink water and try again. Hmmmm...that was how I almost finished the entire gallon on the water dispenser, when I finally peed, my urine was as translucent as water, I had my doubts. I thought the result was show I peed water not urine. Wifey was pregnant at this point, so a protective clothing was wrapped round her tummy for the X-ray. No issues there.

ITA 28 Nov 2018

SINP PNP application is so organized that it directly prepares you for post ITA. All the forms were already on file. So we just populated Post ITA forms and submitted December 3, 2019. But some reason my AOR reads December 4, don’t ask me..Ask CIC. For POF we used Tbills purchased on our joint account. We raised LOE explaining this and we both signed, we also attached the previous Tbills certificate purchased on the account, bank reference letter, account statement. Please note that this over Sabi for POF was almost our undoing. More on this later.

Medical passes/Biometrics
At this point, MEP took about 45 days. Our notification came January 16, and we used VFS Abuja for Biometrics.

Almighty Accra

22 January we raised CSE for VO. lo and behold, Almighty Accra...-My heart sunk. We were hoping for a speedy process so ewifey can have our baby in Canada. With Accra that hope was brutally dashed. I exited some EE groups and stopped visiting NL. I found the AVO group and followed them bumper to bumper. Those guys are the real MVP. Them dey try. My first shock was how they celebrate ADR in the group. You would think someone just collect the PR card...Those days were tough...I ordered for GCMS notes, guess what POF was flagged...POF RR...I was floored...turned out the officer got confused with all the previous certificates attached and all. We should have just attached the present certificate, we didn’t even need to attach account statement as they could always ask for them if need be. I dwill codes to wait for ADR from AVO.

New born addition

Our princess arrived safely in our hot Nigeria instead of cold canny as earlier envisaged�. We waited 10days then sent Accra a mail notifying them of our intention to add a dependent. Accra responded after 2 days (April 10)listing the pre-requisites and those must be met in 30days. Meanwhile passport office after capturing our princess then claimed no booklet...wahala...I bombarded them with calls and frequent visits. Those guys no bulge. Las Las after 2 weeks, a friend I met online made some calls and booklet appeared�. As I was about to submit that another ADR landed. Accra’s famous 6-salary acct, Updated POF, nomination very, schedule A, pay slips and family change. I hustled the ADR and submitted everything together May 1.

May 10, our baby was added to our application, May 17...Ghost update...May 22nd...PPR���

Our application was not perfect, but mercy found us... Everyone else still waiting... surely you will know joy soon...just hang in there...

[/quote]

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Tiemua: 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
Good day all. Please I urgently need an answer. Please please. For all those who have gotten nomination from sinp and were born before 1992.what did you use as your birth certificate? Please and please urgent response please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by mrhumandelis: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
LMAO the irony here? Neither can you. wink wink

Ologunsunny:

Thanks you that is brilliant, but can't use punctuation properly, your writing really speaks volume. grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by danieee(m): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
Tiemua:

Congratulations. Please I want to know if sinp accepts birth attestation from NPC. and if what you used. Thank you

Timeline

IELTS 1- February 2018
IELTS 2- May 2018
Wifey IELTS- May 2018

At this point after the 2nd IELTS, I realized I needed to complete my post grad degree so as to evaluate my degrees as 2 or more, because with my WES evaluated BSC, CSR will max out at 430, at the time regular EE draws benched at 441. Fast forward to September, SINP revamped their entire PNP system. You now apply via the EOI system instead of the rat race called fastest fingers. Well, wifey’s occupation was in demand. We created an Expression of Interest with score 64. In 2 weeks, We got ITA to SINP. Well, wifey is very meticulous so she jejely packaged, employment offer letter, promotions, salary breakdown, pension, Tax clearance, salary account, a detailed reference letter with both HR and her direct supervisor’s contact details. Infact every and anything you can think of was included. My dear people...We submitted our application to SINP on Nov 2, 2018 and we were nominated Nov, 14 2018. It took SINP 13 days. I still think this is a record!!!

Medicals

Well, at this point we over 980points so ITA Na sure banker, we went ahead and did medicals. We chose IOM Abuja for our medicals. Everything was a breeze till I was told to pee into a container. My people I strained and strained not even a drop. The nurse was begging...Oga pls come out...drink water and try again. Hmmmm...that was how I almost finished the entire gallon on the water dispenser, when I finally peed, my urine was as translucent as water, I had my doubts. I thought the result was show I peed water not urine. Wifey was pregnant at this point, so a protective clothing was wrapped round her tummy for the X-ray. No issues there.

ITA 28 Nov 2018

SINP PNP application is so organized that it directly prepares you for post ITA. All the forms were already on file. So we just populated Post ITA forms and submitted December 3, 2019. But some reason my AOR reads December 4, don’t ask me..Ask CIC. For POF we used Tbills purchased on our joint account. We raised LOE explaining this and we both signed, we also attached the previous Tbills certificate purchased on the account, bank reference letter, account statement. Please note that this over Sabi for POF was almost our undoing. More on this later.

Medical passes/Biometrics
At this point, MEP took about 45 days. Our notification came January 16, and we used VFS Abuja for Biometrics.

Almighty Accra

22 January we raised CSE for VO. lo and behold, Almighty Accra...-My heart sunk. We were hoping for a speedy process so ewifey can have our baby in Canada. With Accra that hope was brutally dashed. I exited some EE groups and stopped visiting NL. I found the AVO group and followed them bumper to bumper. Those guys are the real MVP. Them dey try. My first shock was how they celebrate ADR in the group. You would think someone just collect the PR card...Those days were tough...I ordered for GCMS notes, guess what POF was flagged...POF RR...I was floored...turned out the officer got confused with all the previous certificates attached and all. We should have just attached the present certificate, we didn’t even need to attach account statement as they could always ask for them if need be. I dwill codes to wait for ADR from AVO.

New born addition

Our princess arrived safely in our hot Nigeria instead of cold canny as earlier envisaged�. We waited 10days then sent Accra a mail notifying them of our intention to add a dependent. Accra responded after 2 days (April 10)listing the pre-requisites and those must be met in 30days. Meanwhile passport office after capturing our princess then claimed no booklet...wahala...I bombarded them with calls and frequent visits. Those guys no bulge. Las Las after 2 weeks, a friend I met online made some calls and booklet appeared�. As I was about to submit that another ADR landed. Accra’s famous 6-salary acct, Updated POF, nomination very, schedule A, pay slips and family change. I hustled the ADR and submitted everything together May 1.

May 10, our baby was added to our application, May 17...Ghost update...May 22nd...PPR���

Our application was not perfect, but mercy found us... Everyone else still waiting... surely you will know joy soon...just hang in there...
Congratulations..

[/quote]
Ladywinterfell:

Congratulationssssssssssss

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by joo2018: 1:13am On Jul 05, 2019
It all depends on the NOC provided by the company.

onyexx:
Hello all,

Please I’m asking on behalf of my friend.

What NOC code will you advice she uses for her 6 months graduate management trainee (GMT) experience. The job description is tricky cos they basically received lectures/trainings for the entire duration before they were given their full time offer. She needs this 6months to add up to her 2yrs 6months experience to make up 3yrs from the same company.

Note that her letter states that she was a graduate trainee for the 6months, then her actual job role for which she is claiming her NOC was stated for the 2yrs, 6months.

I don’t know if I’m making sense

Bazbaby:

Your concern is valid coz I have a similar issue. I was a graduate intern for a year and my job duties/job description is still tailored towards my NOC.

I’m claiming three years of work experience, will IRCC consider this graduate internship as an actual work experience...?

Can someone please help us out here...thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by joo2018: 1:27am On Jul 05, 2019
Yes

intrinsicniyi:
Good day all, trust everyone is doing amazingly well.

I wish to ask a question: “Can I use my master’s degree statement of result together with my transcript to apply for ECA evaluation with WES or any of the service provider for the Canada Express Entry?” I wish to use the statement of result as a supplant for the original certificate (certificate will take 4 months to be issued & I can’t wait).

Thanks as I anticipate a response.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 2:37am On Jul 05, 2019
Page 1
NowisGod109:

How how do find a job in Canada when am here in Nigeria and how long does it take to process my visa?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chukwuemeka275(m): 4:41am On Jul 05, 2019
archer1:

1, Not entirely correct. As long as you are evaluating ONLY your foreign Masters (irrespective of where your foundation degree is done) you DO NOT need to evaluate WAEC. For the purpose of express entry, most people evaluate ONLY their highest degree.

2, As long as you are using wes for ECA, u dont need a canadian address to speed up things. Wes generates a soft copy after the evaluation is through. Thats all u need.

U/Allegory

Canadian address only helps you pay a lower amount for delivery (but you would pay tax)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Thaiy(m): 4:53am On Jul 05, 2019
Tiemua:

Congratulations. Please I want to know if sinp accepts birth attestation from NPC. and if what you used. Thank you

Timeline

IELTS 1- February 2018
IELTS 2- May 2018
Wifey IELTS- May 2018

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by intrinsicniyi(m): 5:02am On Jul 05, 2019
joo2018:
Yes

Big thanks. I'll just proceed then.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Hope2019: 6:48am On Jul 05, 2019
Good day all,
Please I need your advice.
My wife is the PA. My surname is different from my wife and the kids.
I'm using Maliki and they are using AbdulMalik. Hope this will not affect our chance of getting PR.
Thank you all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chicyclass(f): 7:39am On Jul 05, 2019
I have a question please..

Is it all application, that lands in Accra, get ADRs??

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by hardycross: 8:01am On Jul 05, 2019
No
Nkydechik:
Hello house,

Please can coren and BEng be evaluates as two or more certificates? If yes, which evaluation body? Thanks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kendrix69(m): 8:14am On Jul 05, 2019
Is there anyone here who registered ielts with by mafit....I want to know the textbook you were given. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 8:23am On Jul 05, 2019
Nope.

chicyclass:
I have a question please..

Is it all application, that lands in Accra, get ADRs??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kaymanix: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2019
hadigun:

Anyways, Incase you need the BCS materials including past question and answers. Pls send a mail to me

However, I don’t know if you can register for the exam without registering with the approved centre. Also you need to attend those online classes for better understanding. Try to pay up now so you can meet up with the classes

I sent you a mail. Please check, thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chicyclass(f): 8:52am On Jul 05, 2019
OK thanks.
But majority of people here had ADRs.

What are the risk factors to getting ADRs from Accra?
Stencil:
Nope.

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.