Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,583 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1047301 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Bogini: 7:57am On Jul 12, 2019
You mean Nigerians under the FSW program too? Wow.
I used to think the Ottawa VO was fast and was happy when I found out that was my VO. I'm hoping to hear from them this month.
Though the profile says 59 days left in the estimated processing time

Stencil:
There are April and May AORs who have now got PPR. Average timeframe is 6 months though.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Erigo23: 8:02am On Jul 12, 2019
Ielts pls let me go!!!! I’m on my way to the office to request for a remark. Pls pray for me guys. I need a positive outcome pls.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Bogini: 8:05am On Jul 12, 2019
Wow.
Hope you find favor!
Erigo23:
Ielts pls let me go!!!! I’m on my way to the office to request for a remark. Pls pray for me guys. I need a positive outcome pls.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 8:10am On Jul 12, 2019
Sending positive thoughts your way! I pray they reach out to you this month with great news smiley

Bogini:
You mean Nigerians under the FSW program too? Wow.
I used to think the Ottawa VO was fast and was happy when I found out that was my VO. I'm hoping to hear from them this month.
Though the profile says 59 days left in the estimated processing time

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by COPR: 8:21am On Jul 12, 2019
Erigo23:

Make sure you add Speaking too and follow it up with email to BC office in the UK.

Best of luck.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Erigo23: 8:23am On Jul 12, 2019
[quote author=COPR post=80183936]

Make sure you add Speaking too and follow it up with email to BC office in the UK.

Best of luck

Thanks a lot. Pls where can I find their uk office email.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Canadahome: 8:26am On Jul 12, 2019
Stencil:
Sending positive thoughts your way! I pray they reach out to you this month with great news smiley

@COPR, @Topsmamen, @Stencil

With this high CRS score. I got thinking of ways out. I remembered I worked in a company as a Senior Business Executive in the past for 3years.

During this time I doubled as a Manager and Accountant of that branch. I performed most of the duties listed under Accounting Technician. Although my job title did not read Accounting Technician. Do not have any qualification as an Accountant. I have an Msc in HRM.

Can I choose it as my NOC and apply through any of the province for PNP? Just in case I did not get my desired score in ielts or if the crs score refused to come down to my point.

Please, hell a brother that want to port ASAP.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Gr8fulHeart(f): 8:30am On Jul 12, 2019
Herbeekeh:
Elders...help me out. I've been trying to pay for my Wes but it doesn't have debit card, only credit card and my GTB card is a debit card... please and please, what do I do and how do I go about it... Anyone that pay with GTB card, how did you do it...biko...thanks
firstly mk sure u fill all the details properly. i used gt and i encountered same problem initially. call Gt conect ull see the numbers on ur atm card. i called them and they had to activate my debit card for international transaction. i had both current and savings account so my account was on current acount as default account. after the call they sent me an email telling me my issue has been resolved. and i did my transaction. wes payment was 68k
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by COPR: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2019
[quote author=Erigo23 post=80184008][/quote]

general.enquiries@britishcouncil.org

Make sure you cc BC Nigeria in the email for them to know that you're already ahead of them, in case they want act funny.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by COPR: 8:35am On Jul 12, 2019
Canadahome:

With this high CRS score. I got thinking of ways out. I remembered I worked in a company as a Senior Business Executive in the past for 3years.

During this time I doubled as a Manager and Accountant of that branch. I performed most of the duties listed under Accounting Technician. Although my job title did not read Accounting Technician. Do not have any qualification as an Accountant. I have an Msc in HRM.

Can I choose it as my NOC and apply through any of the province for PNP? Just in case I did not get my desired score in ielts or if the crs score refused to come down to my point.

I dont know much about PNP, but for FSWP, what matters is your JD. That determines your NOC.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Erigo23: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2019
COPR:

general.enquiries@britishcouncil.org

Make sure you cc BC Nigeria in the email for them to know that you're already ahead of them, in case they want act funny.

Okay thanks alot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Oakville19: 8:43am On Jul 12, 2019
Jbelieve:

Within the 3 years if you travel for holidays of business trips are those days still counted as part of the 3 years or deducted?

They are deducted, that is why IRCC will usually advise applying more than the 1,095 days required to cover for the days spent outside Canada during that period.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 8:45am On Jul 12, 2019
Your job title isn't as important as your job description and since you did this job for 3 years, you will get max points.
About IELTS, you will get your desired score if you practice several times a day.

Canadahome:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by dharmielle: 8:48am On Jul 12, 2019
Not sure how to feel about my IELTS Scores:

LRWS - 8, 8.5, 6.5 and 7.5

Do I go for a remark or write another?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kingkhalil: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2019
Let's goooo

35 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bukkie04(f): 8:56am On Jul 12, 2019
Herbeekeh:
it's a savings account and there's more than enough...can't I pay with savings account? Thanks

I was advised that such payment is made using current account after i made several unsuccessful attempts on savings.
My payment did'nt fly using savings account until i moved the money to current and it pulled through at the first attempt.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Queencyco: 8:59am On Jul 12, 2019
It's not really about the kind of account you have, it's about the type of debit card you have.
Is it a MasterCard?

bukkie04:

I was advised that such payment is made using current account after i made several unsuccessful attempts on savings.
My payment did'nt fly using savings account until i moved the money to current and it pulled through at the first attempt.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DanMisla: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2019
EHAO:
Silent readers association!!!! But I know how we do it, so heregoes my timeline
AOR Feb 8th 2019
ADR Mar 26th 2019
BIL 15th Apr 2019
MEP 15th Apr 2019
Ghost update Noticed July 11th ADR changed to NA
PPR July 11, 2019
Family of 3
Note-
1. Submitted bank reference letter and no bank statement.
2. Visa office: Ottawa
3. Called CIC once at the end of June to know Visa office (eligibility passed, security not started)
4. No GCMS requested

Congrats! Best wishes going forward...
Are you open to sharing what the ADR was about? :-)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by sibabe25: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2019
Congratulations... Next stop it's to DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE into the pool

kingkhalil:
Let's goooo

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by sibabe25: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2019
Please REMARK, this beautiful score cannot go to waste... you can add Speaking too...

Erigo23:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SeedofDavid: 9:19am On Jul 12, 2019
[quote author= adenikeO post=80184393]

Hello, please how did you go about study materials to prep for your BCS certificate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by beges: 9:30am On Jul 12, 2019
My people in the house. I worked 3years after my ssce moved into university, working for 1year now.So can I claim points for my 3years post secondary school work experience?Please help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 9:50am On Jul 12, 2019
Canadahome:

Sure, you can. The most important thing is to ensure that the duties in your JD match the duties of your preferred NOC. Basically, an applicant does not have to meet the employment requirements of their chosen NOC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 9:52am On Jul 12, 2019
Congrats!

EHAO:
AOR Feb 8th 2019
ADR Mar 26th 2019
BIL 15th Apr 2019
MEP 15th Apr 2019
PPR July 11, 2019
Family of 3
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 9:59am On Jul 12, 2019
Where are my people? @majamisile, @TemiGee, @DonTee07, @Richness1104, @Scandinavian02, @Jennypharb1.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by sibabe25: 10:04am On Jul 12, 2019
Congratulations

EHAO:
AOR Feb 8th 2019
ADR Mar 26th 2019
BIL 15th Apr 2019
MEP 15th Apr 2019
PPR July 11, 2019
Family of 3
Note-
1. Submitted bank reference letter and no bank statement.
2. Visa office: Ottawa
3. Called CIC once at the end of June to know Visa office (eligibility passed, security not started)
4. No GCMS requested
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by princekins(m): 10:09am On Jul 12, 2019
I was about to to check my IELTS result and was feeling like using the toilet. Immediately I saw it, all the disturb vanished.

1st attempt was a success: 8/7/7/7.5 for LRWS respectively. I dey suspect that my reading o, but I will just leave it like that since CRS is @472

Thank you Lord for success.

For writing I will advise all those having difficulty, to answer task 2 first before task 1 since it carries more marks and d brain is a bit calm. Also, more important in this IELTS is learning synonyms. I will find time to compile list of common synonyms which one can easily use in writing later.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 10:18am On Jul 12, 2019
princekins:
I was about to to check my IELTS result and was feeling like using the toilet. Immediately I saw it, all the disturb vanished.

1st attempt was a success: 8/7/7/7.5 for LRWS respectively. I dey suspect that my reading o, but I will just leave it like that since CRS is
@472

Lol. Congrats.

@Adunnee can totally relate......totally.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by sibabe25: 10:19am On Jul 12, 2019
waWU!!!! Congratulation... no check anything again... just dive into the pool and gather your documents... 2 weeks is just around the corner

princekins:

1st attempt was a success: 8/7/7/7.5 for LRWS respectively. I dey suspect that my reading o, but I will just leave it like that since CRS is @472

Thank you Lord for success.

For writing I will advise all those having difficulty, to answer task 2 first before task 1 since it carries more marks and d brain is a bit calm. Also, more important in this IELTS is learning synonyms. I will find time to compile list of common synonyms which one can easily use in writing later.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by princekins(m): 10:19am On Jul 12, 2019
[Thanks a bunch

quote author=Topsmamen post=80187502]

Lol. Congrats.

@Adunnee can totally relate......totally.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adunnee: 10:20am On Jul 12, 2019
Topsmamen:

Lol. Congrats.

@Adunnee can totally relate......totally.

grin grin grin Absolutely.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chukwuemeka275(m): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2019
Debsify:
Congrats
Congratulations

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.