Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1050518 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2019
CheesyTee:
I know I’ve asked this before. For someone handling two roles in an establishment, can this be claimed. For instance, school counselor and also biology teacher at the same time.

If yes, will both carry 40hr/week or be divided. Like the number of hours they use in teaching per week.

Help seniors.
Only one

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by onyexx: 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2019
Good afternoon house,

Congrats to all who received ITA yesterday. Hopefully ours will come soon enough (still gathering my documents and awaiting ECA though ��)

Please has anyone successfully collected reference letter from diamond bank in recent times (after the merger with access bank)? I need help with this, the few contacts I have haven’t been able to help...

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Higherground1: 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2019
I will be starting my Ph.D. in September and I want to begin the express entry application. Would they ask me to go back to Nigeria at some point when I begin this process? Your advice will be appreciated
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vicolak: 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
Congrats, may Canada favour you.

angelnenye:
Finally PPR has landed and Im short of words. I would like to say a very big thank you to this very platform that was a guide in my process and to the selfless people in this family. Many thanks.
My timeline is below:Single applicant
ITA-Dec 1, 2018
AOR-Jan 26, 2019
Mep/Bil-March 14 2019
The long silence!
Ordered GCMS- June 1 (yet to receive it grin)
Mailed Ralph- June 11, 2019- Only criminality passed, security and eligibility not started. VO- Ottawa (Odwa grin)
Ghost update July 10, 2019(saw it when i logged in around 5am but no mail)
PPR- July 10, 2019 (10.37pm)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by boco2126: 3:28pm On Jul 11, 2019
Congratulations! Best wishes as you go over there.
angelnenye:
Finally PPR has landed and Im short of words. I would like to say a very big thank you to this very platform that was a guide in my process and to the selfless people in this family. Many thanks.
ITA-Dec 1, 2018
AOR-Jan 26, 2019
Mep/Bil-March 14 2019
The long silence!
Mailed Ralph- June 11, 2019- Only criminality passed, security and eligibility not started. VO- Ottawa (Odwa grin)

Im rushing cos im at work oo....
I used 100% gift deed from parents as POF, attached the affidavit, bank ref letter(not in CIC format), 6 months acc statement only. Work experience was NYSC, attached my statement of acc showing payment from my ppa (state ministry) and ref letter from the ministry which was stamped and signed by my supervisor only.
Im grateful and I believe that our hustle must pay off.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
Higherground1:
I will be starting my Ph.D. in September and I want to begin the express entry application. Would they ask me to go back to Nigeria at some point when I begin this process? Your advice will be appreciated
no. U will need a police report from nigeria tho.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Enddystar(m): 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2019
Wow! I just discovered this thread today. Information is power really. I was really interested in this late last year. This year with a better job, I just developed cold feet. So much uncertainties to worry about! God help me

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by trendy09(f): 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2019
tekay:
Yours is next. Na for Canada you go complete your tailoring

Amen o.Thanks tekay.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2019
For Listening use this channel.
For Reading use this channel.
For Writing Task one Jay and Liz have gotten good reviews for this task. Please choose either one.
For Writing Task two

Do as many practice tests as you can in a day. They key is consistency. IELTS isn't difficult, practice enough that it becomes second nature. These youtube channels have done a great job in showing the past questions and answers. Just practice several times a day and remember to mimic exam conditions.
Eg:
Don't pause the video
Time yourself
Cellphones off
Use headphones if your testing center is going to provide one.
Etc..

I wish you all the best!

Alosezele:
Pls Family, Some one should sorry for me and help me with Cambridge IELTS 13. Pls I beg. My test is around the corner. God bless you.

43 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
If they have money, investment. If they don't, their kids can relocate via Express entry and sponsor them with super visa.

pheebe:
Good Morning, quick question please My uncle and his wife are in their 50s and they want to relocate to Canada with their 3kids between 20 and 18, is there any other way for them to relocate since Express entry is not an option cus of their age.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mummychichi: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

I have an nysc experience am claiming points for.

When i submitted my profile of the hotel role during pre ITA. that is from. June 2016 to november 2017 and from december 2017 to june 2019. It appeared as 2 due to the fact that i left and returned. The question is should upload the same hotel documents in both sides (before and after the bank job)

Yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
First name is John
Middle name is Olu
Given name is John Olu
Last name is Ade
ultrazone:
@all, thanks for the valuable information shared on this thread.

Please I need clarification so I don't make mistakes when I start this Canada program.

If my surname is Ade, My Yoruba name is Olu and Christian name is John

On all my certificates, it appears as Ade Olu John

1. Which is the first name and the middle name here? I already know the surname is the last name.

2. What's the correct order officially (first, middle and last name)? YES

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Debsify: 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
boco2126:

We wish everyone the best on this journey. Sorry for the lengthy post (this is a summary I tell ya), the blogger in me just wants to keep writing but I’ll continue after PPR soonest by God’s grace.
Congrats to you and yours

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mummychichi: 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2019
nomad26:
cc:DonFreshmoney

Not totally correct, there is a placeholder for each work experience that you input. Mine had 3 - different roles with the same company and I uploaded the same reference letter in each placeholder.

Thanks for clarifying
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Debsify: 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2019
angelnenye:
ITA-Dec 1, 2018
AOR-Jan 26, 2019
Mep/Bil-March 14 2019
The long silence!

Im rushing cos im at work oo....
I used 100% gift deed from parents as POF, attached the affidavit, bank ref letter(not in CIC format), 6 months acc statement only. Work experience was NYSC, attached my statement of acc showing payment from my ppa (state ministry) and ref letter from the ministry which was stamped and signed by my supervisor only.
Im grateful and I believe that our hustle must pay off.
Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
No they wont. You can apply from your country of residence.

Higherground1:
Would they at any point ask me to come back to Nigeria to complete the process?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ultrazone(m): 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2019
Stencil:
First name is John
Middle name is Olu
Given name is John Olu
Last name is Ade
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ultrazone(m): 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2019
chasisjyd:
First and Middle name.
Much thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Higherground1: 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2019
Since I didn't residence in Nigeria, I can't I get it from my current country of residence. I left Nigeria since 2016.

Joromi12:
no. U will need a police report from nigeria tho.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2019
Higherground1:
Since I didn't residence in Nigeria, I can't I get it from my current country of residence. I left Nigeria since 2016.

inspector moshood will sort u out when its time grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by CheesyTee(f): 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
So one won’t need to declare second role in personal history right?

Joromi12:
Only one
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
CheesyTee:
So one won’t need to declare second role in personal history right?

state your official title in the letter, list all you duties , chose an one noc. the VO will match it using the relevant roles
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Philips49: 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2019
Shout out to those that got PPR already but decided to stay on this forum to help other people . Is not easy, well done �� . God bless you guys.

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by CheesyTee(f): 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2019
Ok. Thank you.
Joromi12:
state your official title in the letter, list all you duties , chose an one noc. the VO will match it using the relevant roles
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Higherground1: 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
Thanks!

Joromi12:
inspector moshood will sort u out when its time grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
No, but if there are documents you need to gather from Nigeria, start doing so earlier rather than later.

Higherground1:
Would they at any point ask me to come back to Nigeria to complete the process?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Erigo23: 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2019
Tomorrow ielts result is coming out ������ I’m so scared. I pray for good news for us all. Congrats to ITA clinchers

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MINTss: 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2019
Please for banking staffs in the house, please how did you fill your work hours. I mean from what time to what when filling your profile?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2019
COPIED! COPIED!! COPIED!!!

If you have ever applied to the US or Canada before for a visit and your visa
was denied, then you need to read this mail very well.

I will use this story to quickly explain what i have to say today.

A lady applied for US visa sometimes in 2016 but was denied.
She reapplied in 2017 for child birth stuff and she was given.

Because her sister lives in Toronto Canada, she went ahead to apply
for a Canadian tourist visa so that after the childbirth, she could just enter
Canada through New York to Toronto to pay her sister a visit. There is a US-Canada
land border between New York and Toronto hence the need for that visa.

Unfortunately, while filling her Canadian tourist visa form,she made a mistake
under the background information session. On the form she was asked if she has been denied
visa, or removed from any country before. She said No!
Fine, she hasn't been removed from any country before but she has been denied once
in the US.
Well, it could be an oversight right? Not with immigration.No ignorance in law they say.

Before the visa was refused, the case officer sent her a Procedural fairness letter
to explain the "oversight"
She realized a mistake has been made and told the truth in her response with evidence.

Case closed she thought....

No response from Ghana. She wrote again for follow up.Nothing came.
She didn't know she has been tagged inadmissible for 5 years and she was not properly communicated.

Now in 2018, the husband went through all the processing for the MPNP.
Luckily has a brother in Manitoba.Went through the Express entry linked MPNP route.
Got Provincial nomination after 6 months. Got ITA thereafter on the 7th month.

-Did medicals
-Police report
-Biometric

But guess what....the evil ban was there waiting.

But you might say he wasn't the one banned right?

May 2019, the mail landed from CIC.
His wife's name was flagged under Inadmissibility.
That was when they really knew they were banned in 2017 when madam applied to Canada.

And the law says if a member of the family have an issue bothering on
inadmissibility, it affects all the members of the family if they want to
come to that same country for the period of the ban.

The news was devastating to the whole family of four.
Madam cried all night.

But Ghana too didn't do a good job in terms of communication as the woman till today claimed
she didn't get any mail from Accra that she has been deemed Inadmissible to Canada for 5 years.

They took the case up and got lawyers...letters were written to Nova Scoatia and
Ghana copied again. For Ghana, the decision is final. Nova scoatia...yet to respond.

Why did i take all the time to write this long story today.

please note the following:

1. Be very careful when filling any form especially when it comes to background information

2. Be honest with your input. Don't assume they will never know

3. US and Canada share a lot of database especially on immigration.

4. If you have been denied in any of these two countries, don't just assume
its just denial...read the letter very well and if they make reference to something
in the letters, go to google and find OUT!

5. It is better to know you have been banned early before you start all the
process and spend all the money again.

I believe today's mail has covered for all the ones i haven't sent in a long time.

I am also not an immigration consultant or a lawyer. Just sharing all i have
known over the years.

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2019
nomad26:
Yeah that's what I did, I uploaded the same reference letter twice.

Thanks Nomad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2019
hi everyone

1 Does anyone know where I can upload my Ielts result under the supporting document section ? Also Should I attach it with education credentials assessment from WES and upload it under education section?

2 Is it compulsory I upload all my transcripts? Because if I do upload them I will exceed the maximum 4mb document upload limit

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.