Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1057370 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jollyjols: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2019
ColexMT:
Please seniors in the house.

The fact that it contrasts with the US visa application does not really matter. Just ensure that the Canadian one is the correct one. The know a lot f people tell lies to the US in their applications because they were not very thorough. The most important is admitting you were refused. that is the most important.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by tofs2: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2019
Hi guys, can I claim experience for two different NOCs, one under Civil and the other under petroleum.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by cyrilomonjeva: 10:22am On Jul 15, 2019
I am interested
CNNN:

Save our soul. I'm interested
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by tibayo1: 10:28am On Jul 15, 2019
Right here Cap!
obynaDmob:
Good day

I made a promise that if I passed my ielts the first time I would reach out to a maximum of 10 persons struggling with ielts writing. My Overall score was 8.0. Writing 7.5. So if you know you want brutal honesty as regards your ielts writing.

Ps: it is totally free.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chukwuemeka275(m): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2019
Topsmamen:

The biometrics fee is to be paid before you submit your application and you'll be given instructions later (after you get your AOR).

Okay cool I guess I'll be sent a link...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chukwuemeka275(m): 10:52am On Jul 15, 2019
Stencil:
You will get a notification with instructions on Biometrics when the time comes.

Okay
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Anyi3(m): 10:54am On Jul 15, 2019
mobenjackson:
Hello house,

i am sorry if my question sounds stupid but here goes it.

1. i want to get WES-reference number before payment to fast-track school transcript and WAEC/NECO, will i still be able to retain this ref-number when i use card for my payment option later.

2. can my credentials be sent via courier already on its way to canada before i make the payment on WES website.

thanks to anyone and everyone

1. Yes, you can pay with card later for the same reference number.

2. Yes again. Advisable though that you make the payment before they receive the document physically. I didn't pay and told them to help me add a school to my application, they said they wouldn't until I pay. So can't say what they would do with the documents of someone who hasn't paid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2019
chukwuemeka275:
Okay cool I guess I'll be sent a link...
Just replied your PM.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by tolfa(m): 11:21am On Jul 15, 2019
That's if the job duties fall under NOC O, A or B for express entry
tofs2:
Hi guys, can I claim experience for two different NOCs, one under Civil and the other under petroleum.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Magnifico2000: 11:22am On Jul 15, 2019
obynaDmob:
Good day

I made a promise that if I passed my ielts the first time I would reach out to a maximum of 10 persons struggling with ielts writing. My Overall score was 8.0. Writing 7.5. So if you know you want brutal honesty as regards your ielts writing.

Ps: it is totally free.
I have buzzed u on ur WhatsApp
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DottaofGod: 11:26am On Jul 15, 2019
Thanks for this.
Scandinavian02:

I know someone who works in a Federal Agency tasked with the nation's fiscal responsibility.He got his reference letter from his direct boss who has a right to the departmental letterhead. He's in Canada now.

As a matter of fact, IRCC says your reference letter should be issued and signed by your immediate supervisor in the organization's letter head as long as he is entitled to use the LETTERHEAD!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Luceecarter: 11:26am On Jul 15, 2019
Good morning guys.
Please I have an urgent issue to clarify.

I’m having date of birth discrepancy in my First degree, and it might be impossible to rectify, should I remove it from my WES profile, and stick to evaluating my masters.

If yes, when evaluating my masters with WES, will there be any mention of the first degree or anything relating to it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 11:32am On Jul 15, 2019
Evaluate the Master's only. However, if the Masters was done in Nigeria you may need to deal with WAEC as well.

Luceecarter:
Good morning guys.

I’m having date of birth discrepancy in my First degree, and it might be impossible to rectify, should I remove it from my WES profile, and stick to evaluating my masters.

If yes, when evaluating my masters with WES, will there be any mention of the first degree or anything relating to it.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 11:36am On Jul 15, 2019
Tie break only comes into play for the people who have a CRS score right on the cutoff...not for any of those with a higher score.

Ifakiland:

That's what the tie break rule is for, yes there are many people on 450+ in the pool, but only fee of dem have been there more than 4months ago.... So we could have a cut off of 451 and tie break of a Month in 2018....its just to improve people's chances and give everyone a fair playing field. It happened in Jan 2019, with a score of 438 and tie break of Feb 2018...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Scandinavian02: 11:38am On Jul 15, 2019
Luceecarter:
Good morning guys.

You can evaluate the Masters with ICES

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chukwuemeka275(m): 11:40am On Jul 15, 2019
Topsmamen:
Just replied your PM.

Thanks boss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by AdimGreat(f): 11:43am On Jul 15, 2019
Hello Guys,

I have the following professional IT certifications and I've been wondering where they count in all these Canadian Express Entry application. Been searching the internet on which certification is eligible for ECA but hasn't found anything.

- ITIL
- CCNA (Routing and Switching)
- PRINCE 2 (Practitioner)
- CompTIA Security+
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)

Would be grateful to get any info concerning this from anyone here.

Thanks people.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by sobande: 11:59am On Jul 15, 2019
Ola2j:

Unilag has not only failed has a university academically but also non-academically. It took 4 months for them to send my transcript and another two months for them to verify it. I had to go to the new registrar to complain before it could be verified. Just find a way to see the registrar and complain to him, he'd expedite the process for you.

thanks alot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Matrix414: 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
Good day guys. please I'm a bit confused, as I don't know what to do.

Scaled IELTS after 3 attempts 8.5,8,7.5,7 LRSW.
I have B.tech in Architecture
I've a sibling in Canada
current Crs is point 428.

I'm considering going for a PNP or BCS.

but I want to know the component of the BCS I'm to take, and the cost implication.
what is eca equivalence of BCS with Wes?

is it advisable to go on with ECA before writing BCS.
exam.
I need your advice please.
thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ABDamola(m): 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
Is ICAN professional certificate good for evaluation?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
ColexMT:

Thanks guys. I appreciate your feedback.

One more thing, in the loe, while absolutely taking responsibility for the misrepresentation, will it be redundant to mention that she was misled by an agent?
if that's the truth, state it as well
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
Good day guys ,please i need help in my IELTS writing ,i have written the exam twice and the ist time i had a 6.0 and in the second one i had a 6.5 and my listening too has been stuck at 7.5 pls can u help me suggestions on how to go about it and materials i probably need .i intend to take another exam in Aug or ist week in sept. thank you i will excepting your advice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by princekins(m): 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
Learn transition words for the writing, while for the listening, use Cambridge to practice. I can send you some materials and tips. Just PM

Fatunmbiife:
Good day guys ,please i need help in my IELTS writing ,i have written the exam twice and the ist time i had a 6.0 and in the second one i had a 6.5 and my listening too has been stuck at 7.5 pls can u help me suggestions on how to go about it and materials i probably need .i intend to take another exam in Aug or ist week in sept. thank you i will excepting your advice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by princekins(m): 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
Please gurus in the house, can I enter the pool while waiting for ECA? It's suppose to be due July 1st and they told me to wait for a while, max is 20weeks((12th Aug).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
@jonnybravo1990 pls i need ur help with my writing and listening
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
@princekins am new here please how can i PM YOU
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by daRealest(m): 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hello House,

I'm trying to create an application for the Ontario PNP.

Part of the details to be provided is the Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code

Please, how do I get the Job Seeker Validation Code?

Kindly advise.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
daRealest:
Hello House,

I'm trying to create an application for the Ontario PNP.

Part of the details to be provided is the Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code

Please, how do I get the Job Seeker Validation Code?

Kindly advise.

Thanks

Where can I find my Express Entry profile number and/or Job Seeker validation code?

3 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by daRealest(m): 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2019

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.