Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1050671 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Obinoscopy(m): 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
damzy88:
Transcript didn't take more than 1 month. It was the WES stuff that took longer (3 months).
Thanks for your response. I sent you a PM. Please check your mail.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Matrix414: 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
Matrix414:
Good day guys. please I'm a bit confused, as I don't know what to do.

Scaled IELTS after 3 attempts 8.5,8,7.5,7 LRSW.
I have B.tech in Architecture
I've a sibling in Canada
current Crs is point 428.

I'm considering going for a PNP or BCS.

but I want to know the component of the BCS I'm to take, and the cost implication.
what is eca equivalence of BCS with Wes?

is it advisable to go on with ECA before writing BCS.
exam.
I need your advice please.
thank you

somebody help me�
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
Avidreader748:

Sorry about the delay. You are not alone I can assure you.

Wes has been very late in updating status upon document receipt, for the past two weeks, at least from what my clients told me.

My suggestions, call them, send them a direct message, call them out on facebook or twitter. Or be patient. Status update now takes between two days to one week after your documents arrive.

Infact, generally Wes has been very slow these past days.

Their twitter handle is @WES CANADA
Facebook world education services.

Thanks a lot for the response. I just spoke with them and they just confirmed what you said ( 2-5 working days for updates). Looks like they have got their hands filled with too many customers.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by daybour: 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
daRealest:
My People,

Please, how do I contact Ontario directly to inform them that I'm interested?

Thanks

Create a one key account and start your application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
There are IELTS resources on page 1.

Fatunmbiife:
Good day guys ,please i need help in my IELTS writing ,i have written the exam twice and the ist time i had a 6.0 and in the second one i had a 6.5 and my listening too has been stuck at 7.5 pls can u help me suggestions on how to go about it and materials i probably need .i intend to take another exam in Aug or ist week in sept. thank you i will excepting your advice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
You can't enter the pool without the TRF for IELTS or the reference number for the ECA. You can start filling out your EE application, but you can't submit it (enter the pool) without the ECA.

This journey teaches you patience. CC @princekins.

Triplezero50:

I also need an answer to this. ECA is delaying and I wanted to know if I could enter the pool and probably get ECA report while waiting to submit application in the 60 day period. But I also saw that I have to fill ECA certificate number and exact date of ECA which I guess will be part of the report...before i submit my profile for the pool. Any help here pls?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Owlette: 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
Keep writing IELTS till you get your desired score. I read of someone who wrote IELTS 15 TIMES till he got his desired score. U have too much going on for you and it is to your own advantage. You have the sibling points, you can even write TEF sef and you are just 30 years old. Study harder and get your IELTS done.
Bekecons:
SORRY THIS IS LONG but i really need a help
I am a trained Physiotherapist by profession and have been practicing for the past 5 years.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
Search button on Nairaland brought this up smiley https://www.nairaland.com/5031893/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/352#77653705

Matrix414:

somebody help me�

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by expectantmomma(f): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hi Fam, are you an AOR Administrative professional, then the Association of Administrative Professional Canada is just for you. This is an opportunity to know more about the Canadian administrative field, plus there is also lots of networking/jobs posted within the group. Please PM (ONLY!) me for more details on how to join the association. Ciao!

10 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Triplezero50(f): 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
amaya21:
You can't enter the pool without the TRF for IELTS or the reference number for the ECA. You can start filling out your EE application, but you can't submit it (enter the pool) without the ECA.

This journey teaches you patience. CC @princekins.

Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Triplezero50(f): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
princekins:
I think that's it....we have to wait. I just researched and found out.

Yeah...
It is well.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
ABDamola:

Is ICAN professional certificate eligible?

Yes, it is.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jaybros: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
Good evening House,

I want to take advantage of the Baker in-demand of the sinp. I bake and supply cakes and pastries. I have CAC Business name certificate but no company bank account just collecting cash as means of payment. Used to work with an outfit for a year but now I work from home.
DO I stand a chance?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Magnifico2000: 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2019
Tina26:
direct your question to WES
Hahaha... I thought u have a response to that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by lightedpath(f): 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
[quote author=Avidreader748 post=8029095

Their twitter handle is @WES CANADA
Facebook world education services. [/quote] from a client, what is the status of those of us that applied late June?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by padix: 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hello guys,
My AOR was April, my concern is the order of names on my passport is different from the order of names written on my Bank Letter for proof of funds. E.g name on passport is Charles Evans George. but on the Bank letter and Statement of account, it was written as Evans Charles George. (George is the last name)
I realized the mismatch after i have already submitted. will this be a problem.
Just a lil concerned.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Silversurfer1: 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hi everyone. I'm a Lawyer and I've created my express entry profile. I wasn't aware about how CRS worked, so I used WES to evaluate my law degree. I've now learnt it's better to use IQAS because it states that a law degree is a professional degree on the report.
I want to know if any Lawyers used WES and were still successful with their PR application and what steps I can take to use my WES report because I really don't want to spend more money doing an IQAS report and waiting that long for it to be evaluated. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
Silversurfer1:
Hi everyone. I'm a Lawyer and I've created my express entry profile. I wasn't aware about how CRS worked, so I used WES to evaluate my law degree. I've now learnt it's better to use IQAS because it states that a law degree is a professional degree on the report.
I want to know if any Lawyers used WES and were still successful with their PR application and what steps I can take to use my WES report because I really don't want to spend more money doing an IQAS report and waiting that long for it to be evaluated. Thanks
evaluate law school

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Hahaha... I thought u have a response to that.
search on the site .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by CheesyTee(f): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
Do you have Diploma or vocational training in pastry?
jaybros:
Good evening House,

I want to take advantage of the Baker in-demand of the sinp. I bake and supply cakes and pastries. I have CAC Business name certificate but no company bank account just collecting cash as means of payment. Used to work with an outfit for a year but now I work from home.
DO I stand a chance?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by AdimGreat(f): 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
bLacKGoLd3:

None of them are eligible for an ECA.

Okay. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Lynchokkles(f): 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hello house, please i need advice.
My score with spouse is 391.
Without spouse is 409, and I'm routing for PNP, and I just need to be on 400 and above. So now my question is, if I apply without spouse, and I got Nomination from a province to get extra 600, can I still include spouse before ITA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by CindyByFine(f): 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
What about CIBN?

bLacKGoLd3:

Yes, it is.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
CindyByFine:
What about CIBN?

Not accepted
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by slushy: 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
Please who has an idea the exchange rate IRCC uses when converting the proof of fund. Black market or oanda? I’m asking so I can know how much USD is the equivalent of the CAD. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
slushy:
Please who has an idea the exchange rate IRCC uses when converting the proof of fund. Black market or oanda? I’m asking so I can know how much USD is the equivalent of the CAD. Thanks
Use either Xe or Oanda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by topeolu1: 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
This is not a mismatch. It's okay. No organisation determines name arrangement on documents and ircc perfectly understands that. So long as the docs did not specifically state that your surname is your middle name or first name, there's nothing wrong with it. Just make sure all names appear. Sometimes only 2 is even needed by some organisations and it doesn't invalidate your identity. Name arrangement is purely for administrative convenience

padix:
Hello guys,
My AOR was April, my concern is the order of names on my passport is different from the order of names written on my Bank Letter for proof of funds. E.g name on passport is Charles Evans George. but on the Bank letter and Statement of account, it was written as Evans Charles George. (George is the last name)
I realized the mismatch after i have already submitted. will this be a problem.
Just a lil concerned.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ColexMT: 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
jollyjols:

The fact that it contrasts with the US visa application does not really matter. Just ensure that the Canadian one is the correct one. The know a lot f people tell lies to the US in their applications because they were not very thorough. The most important is admitting you were refused. that is the most important.

Certainly. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ColexMT: 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
iaatmguy:
if that's the truth, state it as well
Topsmamen:

No, it won't.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Rasengan02(m): 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
obynaDmob:
Good day

I made a promise that if I passed my ielts the first time I would reach out to a maximum of 10 persons struggling with ielts writing. My Overall score was 8.0. Writing 7.5. So if you know you want brutal honesty as regards your ielts writing.

Ps: it is totally free.
I am interested please.... How do we do this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jaybros: 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
CheesyTee:
Do you have Diploma or vocational training in pastry?

no i have bachelors degree in another field. but i have baking skills. I can get a reference letter from my former employer
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ola2j: 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
Matrix414:

somebody help me�

Your calculation is wrong. Your ielts is 3A's 1B and you have a sibling there. This should put your score to 453. Unless you don't have up to 3 years experience. Redo the calculation nd make sure you tick the right things. I'm confident you'll end up with 453 cos that's the same thing I have nd my case is similar to yours. Hope it helps

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.