Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1050926 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by olutoyiin: 8:37am On Jul 17, 2019
lilmaam:
If your MSc degree is from Nigeria, you will need to send WAEC or neco results and your MSc transcript. If MSc was obtained outside Nigeria, you won't need to send your WAEC or NECO. Either ways, you don't need to send your BSc. Evaluate highest degree only.

This question has been answered so many times on the thread. Reading back a few pages would have answered your question.

yes i just did, will start processing my neco results tomorrow
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 8:40am On Jul 17, 2019
Just pick one. WES doesn't care about the grades or subjects written.

Cremebrulee:
Good evening everyone, please i need some clarification.

For WES verification, can we use a WAEC result that has 5 credits that does not include English. He has maths and other subjects except English. Meanwhile the GCE he did that had English was while he was in polytechnic already. His poly accepted the waec without English for his course. He wrote waec in 1998,got admitted into poly 1999,wrote gce 2000,graduated from poly 2001.

Or do we verify both waec and gce results

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 17, 2019
ladymarshall:
Sir? Even with the monika clearly bearing 'mama' grin grin

cc @mamaroon

DanMisla:

@Mamaroon is a Sis.

My people, I can kuku answer "sir or bros", no problem
..... provided the caller can ensure ITA and COPR grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by mobenjackson(m): 8:41am On Jul 17, 2019
Cremebrulee:
Good evening everyone, please i need some clarification.

For WES verification, can we use a WAEC result that has 5 credits that does not include English. He has maths and other subjects except English. Meanwhile the GCE he did that had English was while he was in polytechnic already. His poly accepted the waec without English for his course. He wrote waec in 1998,got admitted into poly 1999,wrote gce 2000,graduated from poly 2001.

Or do we verify both waec and gce results

To answer your question... WES doesn't evaluate the grades in your waec, it's just a prerequisite to evaluating any degree that was obtained in Nigeria...

Yes you can use the WAEC result without the English pass.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Shukusheka(m): 8:47am On Jul 17, 2019
Guys, please who can help summarize how life is typically for an illegal immigrant in Canada?

Do you think it is a risk worth taking?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 9:01am On Jul 17, 2019
There's nothing to summarize. Don't do it. Nope nope and nope.

Shukusheka:
Guys, please who can help summarize how life is typically for an illegal immigrant in Canada?

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Silversurfer1: 9:06am On Jul 17, 2019
Please does anyone here know any Lawyers who used WES to assess their degree and successfully emigrated to Canada with it? I take God beg ona, I need answers please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Cremebrulee: 9:07am On Jul 17, 2019
mobenjackson:

To answer your question... WES doesn't evaluate the grades in your waec, it's just a prerequisite to evaluating any degree that was obtained in Nigeria...

Yes you can use the WAEC result without the English pass.

Thank you very much for your response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Bekecons: 9:09am On Jul 17, 2019
Great Sis.
I sent an email.Kindly check and revert
chicyclass:
Hello Bekecons
I am also a Physiotherapist. I understand how you feel.
I wrote IELTS 4 times, if not for my 4th breakthrough, I would have continued writing.
I must tell you it is not easy. In addition, some of us had to do masters .
With TEF and sibling's points, and your age, you stand a great chance.

*PM me, so that you can meet our other colleagues in this journey, maybe that will motivate you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Torkwase1(f): 9:10am On Jul 17, 2019
Ottawa VO members, what do we have to do to be set free December 11 AOR.
February BIL
No ADRs
CIC- Your file is in queue

Patience is indeed a virtue. It will end well.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2019
Shukusheka:

if people are not trying it it should tell you why. canada is not like uk or usa where u can use dagbo to do menial jobs cheesy. even those who claimed asylum back then had to go through US visa as canada visit visa is hard to get.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Plenum: 9:17am On Jul 17, 2019
hello Harry,
please, have you gotten the contact for lasu transcript? please kindly help
Hello House, please any reliable contact for lasu transcript processing? Please help[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 9:18am On Jul 17, 2019
Silversurfer1:
Please does anyone here know any Lawyers who used WES to assess their degree and successfully emigrated to Canada with it? I take God beg ona, I need answers please
i dont get you. are you saying if you use WES cic wont approve your application angry. bros evaluate your law school . use it for 2 or more. move on with your life
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by COPR: 9:23am On Jul 17, 2019
Ifakiland:

Its gonna be sooner than you thing....read today from a reliable source, 70% of those in the 451+ group right now, entered in June and are btw 450/451. The next two ITAs will be targeted at 450, with a backlog of the remaining 2018....

Two things that will make CRS to drop: back-to-back draws and increase in the number of people invited.

All other things na speculation.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by daks02: 9:24am On Jul 17, 2019
Soon and very soon don't worry. They'll answer us.

Torkwase1:
February BIL
No ADRs

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 9:26am On Jul 17, 2019
ladymarshall:
That must be @topsmamen twin brother's monika you pmed. I doubt it's active grin grin

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2019
grin grin

ladymarshall:
cc @topsmamen

Who's a dad?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Remicynt(f): 9:40am On Jul 17, 2019
barby008:

I think it's like that everywhere except you pay for express service..did mine at ilorin office and its a month today,I am yet to get it
Ehnnn... na wa oo D's passport thing is jst drawing some one back it's jst so annoying. I did mine at festac office and that's the story I have been hearing after I have already planned out everything. it's well. I hope dey get booklets soon o. I need to move forward.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by obviously(f): 9:52am On Jul 17, 2019
Good morning my fellow canadians.
I have my eca and ielts results now, so I want to enter pool with crs score 457. I pray ITA fall on me this next draw.
But I am a lil confused now cos hubby had a son in uni with his girlfriend. The son is with the mother in another country who is in another country. He does not have full access to the boy as the mother prevents the relationship. We dont know if we should include the boy in the application as he is unsure the mother will allow him do medicals.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MsJanez01: 9:55am On Jul 17, 2019
captainhoo:

Still waiting for the outcome of the EOR. It's been 21 days for one and 28 days for the other

Mine finally came on Monday after almost 4weeks. It paid off in the end though as writing changed from 6.5 to 7.5

24 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by raphrulz: 10:10am On Jul 17, 2019
My landing gist guys.... Click the link below

Click here

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kendrix69(m): 10:12am On Jul 17, 2019
Nenyezz:
Hello dear is it possible to use IT experience i thought the experience starts counting after graduation. please i wish to know
I don't think its after graduation, most of my experience is before graduation, if that's true, then I'll have less than one year....can someone please clear this up...cos I'm a recent graduate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kendrix69(m): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2019
moneybag4411:
Helloo friends

Its like the exchange rate has increased in the past couple of days oo. What is happening We still dey try gather pof, and then almost a 10 dollars increase??
Exactly steady increase everyday, I'm worried
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 17, 2019
Torkwase1:
February BIL
No ADRs

Relax, mate.

September and October AORs are in the same boat and believe me, the pain no be here. Nevertheless, the journey will end in praise.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by topeolu1: 10:23am On Jul 17, 2019
I think you didn't understand his question. He has three names ABC. On some docs it's ABC while it's BAC on others. This is not a mismatch as there is no clearly defined way of arranging names. Ircc rules which I read recently is clear that family or surnames must be constant while the rest is regarded as "Given names". If "C" is your surname, it's stays. If "BC" is your given names it stays, it doesn't have to be BC or CB. We are the ones that separates first name from middle names, they are all given names. Where the affidavit may be useful is if using only surname and one given name and it's prone to misrepresentation, then fine. I'm sure our official documents which evidences our names, international passport, also confirms those are given names.

ladymarshall:
I am not sure this is entirely true especially for inconsistency with first and last names. Evans George and George Evans can be arguably the same person but Charles George and Evans George can be argued as different individuals (if there is no legal backing). Best to do a one and same person affidavit to stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 10:30am On Jul 17, 2019
Pm me.

Plenum:
hello Harry,
please, have you gotten the contact for lasu transcript? please kindly help
Hello House, please any reliable contact for lasu transcript processing? Please help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 10:42am On Jul 17, 2019
Our very own amiable Prof. Interesting read

Enjoy your new home bro.

raphrulz:
My landing gist guys.... Click the link below

Click here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by TITILOLA88: 10:43am On Jul 17, 2019
Good morning,

Fellow Ottawa VO member,

it must surely end well. Try doing anything that takes your mind off CIC. Or better, you could write exams or learn a skill useful in your new country.

We shall all rejoice.

Shalom!

Torkwase1:
February BIL
No ADRs

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 10:50am On Jul 17, 2019
Congratulations

Igbeba1:
July.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 10:52am On Jul 17, 2019
Congratulations

LecturerIFE:
Gbesss! It's PPR!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifakiland(m): 10:58am On Jul 17, 2019
COPR:

Two things that will make CRS to drop: back-to-back draws and increase in the number of people invited.

All other things na speculation.
For your mind you know how the system works... SMH. So only these two things you listed ain't speculations??lol
All these professor of ITA.... Don't worry sebi Friday the current pool distribution will be released.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 11:07am On Jul 17, 2019
Congratulations.....Enjoy your new home and safe trip

Soglite:
This is belated PPR announcement!!!

Happy Sunday to everyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.