Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1058161 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
Blesso222:
Bros I’ve checked before asking this nah.

but you were asking for the scores which only the toll can tell you. For work experience . You only need ref letter for one with 3 years. I.e if your current place is over 3 years. You don't need ref for the others. If not you need ref letter that covers 3 years at minimum.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by OakPearl(m): 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
ednut1:
if you do not have 67/100 the pnp cant be done through express entry.

Sure.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Magnifico2000: 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
iaatmguy:
so you mean indians are better writers? with their "i gave IELTS". please don't even go there. go to you tube listen and read the "english" of Europeans migrating to Canada especially the scandinavians, they you will understand that our fears have been confirmed. if the same yardstick used in scoring our IELTS is used for others, i doubt if they would get people from non english-speaking countries coming in droves.
Well.. Enlish is our official language and IELTS expect US to have high command of it. So it isn't really our fault. It is the fault of our "poor educational system or background"
We dont really need to blame anyone, all we need is to try to improve our English skills and ace IELTS.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
Tina26:
only lawyers and nurses need to use iqas. It takes about 6 months. So avoid them

Years of experience gives points not noc. Check noc 0721 on google
in addendum, your JD determines your NOC cc iyalla2
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
Chamberlain76:
Hello beautiful people of Canada,

I have some questions

1. I reside in the north. Is there a way I can get my PCC done from here without having to go to Lagos?

2. For one and same person affidavit, are there specific courts or registries where it can be done?.

Please assist with your responses.
you can have your PCC done in abuja, it could take 3-4 days i am not sure

get a lawyer to help, max of 2k should offset it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
Thanks a lot. experience with current job is 2years, then 5 years with my previous job and different job function. Please can I use the two or just one?

With 440 crs would you advise I go for EE or PNP?
Thanks.

ednut1:
but you were asking for the scores which only the toll can tell you. For work experience . You only need ref letter for one with 3 years. I.e if your current place is over 3 years. You don't need ref for the others. If not you need ref letter that covers 3 years at minimum.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Well.. Enlish is our official language and IELTS expect US to have high command of it. So it isn't really our fault. It is the fault of our "poor educational system or background"
We dont really need to blame anyone, all we need is to try to improve our English skills and ace IELTS.
funny guy what is ielts business with official language o. Is it not official in india too Even native speakers struggle to get 7.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Claudiapam: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hello goodevening everyone. Pls I have questions I want to be clarified about.
First of all, i am a married woman with two kids. And a bachelors degree holder in Business administration, I am 28years old with more than three years working experience. Apart from work am also a fashion designer and I have a certificate to prove that.
I and my family wants to take the bold step of applying for a PR in Canada but don't know where to start from.
I tried evaluating myself in the express entry pool.
1. I fall into the ages of 20-29 which is 100 with spouse.
2. I have a bachelors degree 112.
3. I have 3years work exp 23.
I haven't added the IELTS exams yet coz I don't really know what it will be.
One of my friend advice I should apply for a provincial nominee program, which will enable me boost my point and my husband don't need to write the IELTS exams. If its True, Pls I need Clerification on this. And if it's not, what is the right programme to apply for?
Pls ur contributions will be of great help to me. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
Blesso222:
Thanks a lot. experience with current job is 2years, then 5 years with my previous job and different job function. Please can I use the two or just one?

With 440 crs would you advise I go for EE or PNP?
Thanks.

use your previous one or both. As you wish.
I usually laugh when people say PNP the question is what PNP are you qualified for Do you have relatives in Manitoba or saskatchewan . Is your occupation in demand in alberta and ontario. Forget pnp and look for ways to increase your scores

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dollarpee49: 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hello house, I am new here and read slot.... I have some question and I will appreciate answers from the gurus...
1. I am about completing MSC and wish to evaluate this as the highest certificate.
2. I am a mining engineer registered with COREN and have other professional certification NSME, NMGS,COMEG..... are these certification advantage and is it possible to evaluate them with my MSC?

if so, please how do I go about it

Gurus,your kind guild would be appreciated...

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
Dollarpee49:
Hello house, I am new here and read slot.... I have some question and I will appreciate answers from the gurus...
1. I am about completing MSC and wish to evaluate this as the highest certificate.
2. I am a mining engineer registered with COREN and have other professional certification NSME, NMGS,COMEG..... are these certification advantage and is it possible to evaluate them with my MSC?

if so, please how do I go about it

Gurus,your kind guild would be appreciated...

Thanks.
1 good to go
2 they cant be evaluated
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Remicynt(f): 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hello House,
I work in a School as an Administrator. I do not have any qualifications in education. I have my BSc and Msc in business administration. I have been working there for about 7 years having gone through from being a classroom teacher to an HOD to being an assistant Administrator and now an administrator which I was given the promotion in 2015 after my Msc. What Noc code is best for me.. Noc code 0422 as job description matches this or 1221 because I do not have a degree in Education at all.
Also when writing my reference letter are all this promotions meant to be listed as I was given. And can I attach my promotion letter when applying
Also I have been paid my salary in cash from the very beginning of the job even till now I av no salary account or what so ever how do I give evidence that am being paid. Is there a particular amount the immigration officers expect to be paid in bank as salary. I earn over 140k and my boss Neva pays to my account he gives me the cash. I anticipate ur responses
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by missKeri(f): 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
Good evening everyone,

I'm using my postgraduate internship work experience to claim points. Is it necessary to indicate "Intern" on the work reference letter and while filling completing the EE profile?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Daybour1: 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
No I don't.

bekayy:
Do you have a bank letter as well?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MamaJoJo: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
[quote author=Claudiapam post=80463559]Hello goodevening everyone. Pls I have questions I want to be clarified about.
First of all, i am a married woman with two kids. And a bachelors degree holder in Business administration, I am 28years old with more than three years working experience. Apart from work am also a fashion designer and I have a certificate to prove that.
I and my family wants to take the bold step of applying for a PR in Canada but don't know where to start

You need to sit ILETS first it’s a requirement. Try and get the max of 8777 to give you higher points.

You don’t need PNP you are young.. check your CRS points maxing our with ILETS to see your scores before going PNP route
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
iaatmguy:
in addendum, your JD determines your NOC cc iyalla2
true sir

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Fm90(f): 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
Goodevening house..Thanks to everyone who has been of help so far.Please if one gets ITA in the process of change of name, can one apply with the old passport or you have to wait till the new passport comes out before you apply.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
Claudiapam:
Hello goodevening everyone. Pls I have questions I want to be clarified about.
I and my family wants to take the bold step of applying for a PR in Canada but don't know where to start from.
I tried evaluating myself in the express entry pool.
1. I fall into the ages of 20-29 which is 100 with spouse.
2. I have a bachelors degree 112.
3. I have 3years work exp 23.
I haven't added the IELTS exams yet coz I don't really know what it will be.
One of my friend advice I should apply for a provincial nominee program, which will enable me boost my point and my husband don't need to write the IELTS exams. If its True, Pls I need Clerification on this. And if it's not, what is the right programme to apply for?
Pls ur contributions will be of great help to me. Thank you
ask her which PNP. You need to to an additional degree/ certification and aim for 8777
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
Remicynt:
Hello House,
I work in a School as an Administrator. I do not have any qualifications in education. I have my BSc and Msc in business administration. I have been working there for about 7 years having gone through from being a classroom teacher to an HOD to being an assistant Administrator and now an administrator which I was given the promotion in 2015 after my Msc. What Noc code is best for me.. Noc code 0422 as job description matches this or 1221 because I do not have a degree in Education at all. Your education degree does not matter, your work experience does. Post your JD here for the work experience(s) you want to claim points with so folks can assist in identifying the correct NOC(s).
Also when writing my reference letter are all this promotions meant to be listed as I was given. And can I attach my promotion letter when applying. This is optional, so it's up to you.
Also I have been paid my salary in cash from the very beginning of the job even till now I av no salary account or what so ever how do I give evidence that am being paid. Is there a particular amount the immigration officers expect to be paid in bank as salary. I earn over 140k and my boss Neva pays to my account he gives me the cash. See my post here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Well.. English is our official language and IELTS expect US to have high command of it. So it isn't really our fault. It is the fault of our "poor educational system or background"
then they should state so, why should there be a different approaching to scoring english speaking and non english speaking countries? their aim should be to assess one's english proficiency and leave aside any bias, which of course is SYSTEMIC bias, going by your premise.
we can argue all we want, term our observations conspiracy theories, truth is things are not adding up

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dollarpee49: 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
ednut1:
1 good to go 2 they cant be evaluated

thanks...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bekayy: 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
I just though the main docx was an official letter fromthe bank. Then statement and gift deed are supporting docx. My opinion though.

Daybour1:
No I don't.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Daybour1: 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ok I will get that as well then.

Thanks

bekayy:
I just though the main docx was an official letter fromthe bank. Then statement and gift deed are supporting docx. My opinion though.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bekayy: 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
Please read CIC documents well and even your supporting documents on your profile. These sites are for support . The ground work rests on you. Shalom.

Daybour1:
Ok I will get that as well then.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
Honestly I have looked for ways to improve my crs, but nothing for now. My occupation and line of study is in demand in Alberta

ednut1:
use your previous one or both. As you wish.
I usually laugh when people say PNP the question is what PNP are you qualified for Do you have relatives in Manitoba or saskatchewan . Is your occupation in demand in alberta and ontario. Forget pnp and look for ways to increase your scores

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
Blesso222:
Honestly I have looked for ways to improve my crs, but nothing for now. My occupation and line of study is in demand in Alberta

ok . So go for it and pray you are picked

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
missKeri:
Good evening everyone,

I'm using my postgraduate internship work experience to claim points. Is it necessary to indicate "Intern" on the work reference letter and while filling completing the EE profile?

Thank you.
if you were not paid for it, you can't use it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
Fm90:
Goodevening house..Thanks to everyone who has been of help so far.Please if one gets ITA in the process of change of name, can one apply with the old passport or you have to wait till the new passport comes out before you apply.
yes you can, so far it's not expired. notify ircc as soon as the new one is ready
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by missKeri(f): 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2019
iaatmguy:
if you were not paid for it, you can't use it
I was paid for it. Do I need to indicate it? For instance, intern engineer?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jenifero(f): 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
Thank you.
ednut1:
check the NOCs related to HR eg 1121
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by glitchyyy: 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
Dear all , thank you for all you do here.
I am post ita. I have these two questions.please help with them.

Can my brother who is a lawyer prepare my gift deed? The deed is coming from my father.would it have any implications considering we have the same surname?

Pre-ita,I stated funds I'm coming to Canada with as 13000cad. if I don't have up to that as pof but still meet pof requirements,I hope it won't be an issue. Should I also adjust the amount to what I currently have in my application before I submit?

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.