Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1048810 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Elektra008(f): 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
manlikegb:
459!

Honestly I feel very weak.

Entered the pool with 450 since May1. Missed the 450 draw on the day due to the tie-breaker rule and draws have been over the roof since then.

Birthday in mid August(PA)
Ielts expires on 2nd of September(Spouse)

Sorry about my rant, just needed to pour this out.

All in your hands God.

God will take control. If possible, spouse should retake ielts again now. Who knows, might even score higher

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by GBSS: 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
iaatmguy:
you should still try to. i believe you would be obliged, FBN gave us the letter.
Bro, I Sent you a PM. Could you reply. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Brownie1003: 12:37am On Jul 26, 2019
I sent you a pm. Pls in case u dont see it, pm me back. Thanks
Amandacanny:
Pm me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by magastefan: 1:22am On Jul 26, 2019
Good day all, am new here and a friend suggested I tried EE...Pls I want to know if my first degree in science and 4yrs experience in HRM will fly for EE..
2)also which is best for evaluation of credentials-IQAS OR WES
pls don't ignore,I have been reading all parts for almost 48hrs non. Stop....help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by magastefan: 1:28am On Jul 26, 2019
I have copies of my transcripts and degree can I send to WES myself or my University has to send on my behalf?
Also my degree is in science but my 4 yrs experience is in HRM can this fly for EE?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Her4labi(m): 2:02am On Jul 26, 2019
Good morning and hope you are good?
Seeing your response to what someone wrote made me also think I need help and I want to ask for it.
I am about to do my wife's WES but am having this challenge of not knowing if I should use her maiden name on her credentials to process the WES or her new name which carries my surname and which is also on her international passport to process the WES processing.
Please anyone can help respond to this question cos I want to finalise and pay for the WES possibly today.
Thanks as I await responses from our gurus to guide me on the right thing to do.

jummolami:

Welcome on board.
You and your wife need to make cic.gc.ca your friend first and read well about the whole process.
Page 1 is full of information that you need from start to finish.

Little hint:
Your wife can be the PA and you be under her (if she qualifies more in terms of age, work experience and qualification)
You can add point to her being PA by taking ielts and evaluate your master.

Read page 1
Get a notebook and take note
Use the search button on top for quick answer.

Goodluck!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Richness1104: 4:29am On Jul 26, 2019
Congratulations to you and your family. We truly understand the mix up in the date but I will gladly mix up the century too.

You only gave us the timeline too. So I will rate this 2/10 for the attempt.

Please we can’t afford to skip the detailed description of our PPR journey, a lot of people have benefited immensely from it.

This was what I met on this thread in part 4 and it helped me throughout the process. When I read through applicant’s PPR story, I keep a screenshot of important details and used it when submitting my application [
quote author=opella post=80598117]It's COPR
My Timeline.

IELTS - July 20, 2018 - L8.R8.5 S8.5 W7.0
Spouse - L6.R7.5.S7.W6.5
ECA - December 12, 2019
EE Cut off Draw - 442
CRS - 447
NOC - 4031(NYSC)
ITA - December 12, 2018
AOR - January 22nd, 2019
MEP/BIL - March 1, 2019
Biometrics completed - March 4th, 2019.
Ist Ghost update - June 8, 2019.
2nd Ghost update - June 9, 2019
Mailed Ralph, he replied that Criminality passed and Eligibility and Security checks have not been initiated - June 11, 2019.
3rd Ghost update - June 18, 2019
PPR mail - June 19, 2019
COPR - July 23,2019
VO - Ottawa
Family of 4.[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Richness1104: 4:37am On Jul 26, 2019
POF cannot be borrowed funds. It is supposed to be funds without any encumbrance. You can however keep it in your account or invest it throughout the process
oyatospecial:
Hello everyone. I'm new here. I will like to know if the content of the attached image is true in respect of the POF.
Anyone with IELTS preparatory materials should kindly help a brother. My email address is oyatospecial@gmail.com

Thank You

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Richness1104: 4:48am On Jul 26, 2019
Congratulations to you on securing your ppr. The journey is really for the faint at heart.

We also appreciate your courage in giving us your story as the chairman of the silent reader association sad angry .

I’ll be awarding you 4/10 for a great attempt.

Canada will favour you
[quote author=capsule post=80602735]My Short story.

I am very happy to be a part of this great e-family, with the level of selflessness exhibited here in one way or the other, I am amazed.
I am more of a promoted silent reader grin grin

My Timeline.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 26, 2019
NubianQueen87:
Good evening, good people. I hope everyone is well. I need some advice, please.

I received ITA last night, CRS 469.

My challenge is with the POF. My husband and I were hit with some awful challenges concerning our baby's health. We sold all our good properties to raise funds for the treatment. She's very well now, but from all I've read here, I have serious concerns about POF being 100% gift deed. My uncle has offered to help but I don't know how to go about this without raising the VO's eyebrow.

Please help. Thank you.

Page 1 has testimonies from people that used 100 % gift and also a gift deed format. Dont be worried.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mattezo: 5:45am On Jul 26, 2019
ednut1:

Check
Pof amount
Weekly work experience hours( not below 35 or 30- not sure)
Ielts scores( none below 6))
Thanks.
The Pof is between 12500-13000
The IELTs scores are above 6
Though for the weeekly work hours is 40hours I’m putting. I’ll try and modify that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 6:57am On Jul 26, 2019
magastefan:
I have copies of my transcripts and degree can I send to WES myself or my University has to send on my behalf?
Also my degree is in science but my 4 yrs experience is in HRM can this fly for EE?
your school has to send. Your experience is ok for ee. Your degree does not matter

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Thaiy(m): 7:28am On Jul 26, 2019
ladymarshall:
I remember that story, don't have the time to dig out the monika, but the person did not evaluate the baker certificate through SINP. The person used the Baker Noc for EE through self-employed route

Moniker for the lady in question is Greatlady234

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by pomaj: 7:46am On Jul 26, 2019
Please can someone answer this question?I made a similar mistake of applying for my wife in WES with my surname as on her new International Passport.But her academic credential carries her maiden name. how can i change and rectify this with WES as i have already paid and submitted

Her4labi:
Good morning and hope you are good?
Seeing your response to what someone wrote made me also think I need help and I want to ask for it.
I am about to do my wife's WES but am having this challenge of not knowing if I should use her maiden name on her credentials to process the WES or her new name which carries my surname and which is also on her international passport to process the WES processing.
Please anyone can help respond to this question cos I want to finalise and pay for the WES possibly today.
Thanks as I await responses from our gurus to guide me on the right thing to do.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Silversurfer1: 8:01am On Jul 26, 2019
hayoakins:

Option 1. Use the number of years that would be on the transcript. For example 2016 - 2019 = 3years

Option 2. Use the number of semesters that would on your transcript and divide it by two that is if it is two semesters per year. For example, if a transcript shows six semesters, the number of years shall be 6/2 = 3 years.

When you get an ITA, you have to provide a transcript along with your ECA?

Option 3: Use the number captured in ECA report.

PS: Option 1 and 2 are for pre ECA while option 3 is for post ECA.

All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 8:03am On Jul 26, 2019
GBSS:

Bro, I Sent you a PM. Could you reply. Thanks
oh sorry,just seeing this. i've responded
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Silversurfer1: 8:09am On Jul 26, 2019
Hobyno:

Not for me am already Post AOR but for us not to mislead others. Same CIC states Engineering as a professional degree but WES still evaluate it as 4 yrs Bachelor and CIC sees it as what WES states on the Evaluation it's best we advice what makes applicant sleep well at night that hanging on VO's discretion

My 1kobo advice

Can you show proof of this? CIC has not designated engineering degrees as professional degrees.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by omoffy05: 8:09am On Jul 26, 2019
pomaj:
Please can someone answer this question?I made a similar mistake of applying for my wife in WES with my surname as on her new International Passport.But her academic credential carries her maiden name. how can i change and rectify this with WES as i have already paid and submitted

send a fax to wes with her change of name documents I.e marriage certificate, news paper publication and sworn affividavit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by omoffy05: 8:13am On Jul 26, 2019
wonderful people in the house, please I have been trying to reach Johnny bravo on this platform. Kindly assist Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by capsule(m): 8:17am On Jul 26, 2019
ladymarshall:
Congrats on your PPR.
Thank you for your succinct script. You score 7/10
All the best in Canada

that's an 'A' so I don pass your course at first attempt..lol..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Chynwey: 8:17am On Jul 26, 2019
Send a pm. I should be able to help.

kajo:
Hello Fam,

Anyone with contact for Uniben transcript (Post graduate)

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Claudiapam: 8:26am On Jul 26, 2019
Good morning everyone, thank you are for your contributions on this platform. Pls I have a question.
I made a mistake of using my husband's name as my surname on WES registration instead of my father's name which is on my certificates. I have written WES 4days ago on their website "contact us" but havent gotten any repply since. Pls what can i do to rectify this issue because my school just wrote me that they have sent my reault for evaluation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by profeddor15: 8:29am On Jul 26, 2019
Good morning the gurus in the house, please how long will Wes send the report .
Thanks for your kind concern
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by profeddor15: 8:32am On Jul 26, 2019
Good morning the gurus in the house, please how long will it Wes to evaluate credentials and send report?.
Thanks for your kind concern.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 8:33am On Jul 26, 2019
profeddor15:
Good morning the gurus in the house, please how long will Wes send the report .
Thanks for your kind concern
you have the soft copy. You don't need to wait for the hard copy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by WeAreDLucky1s: 8:33am On Jul 26, 2019
WeAreDLucky1s:

Dear elders, seniors, landlord, silent crew,

I am about registering for IELTS with IDP MOD, however, there are no available dates with CBT/iBT GT, only Paper based.

Has IDP MOD IELTS CBT/iBT GT stopped? or am i not doing something right?

Nonetheless, should Paper be my sole option, i intend going with the 27 July date, rather BC IBT.

Side Note:
I am the excessively anxious type, even more than Osazee007. I need your prayers, advice and kind words. Lord, please this time, once Only.

I #pray4grace

Having started this process in "incognitio" mode, tomorrow is another leap towards the covetous prize.

I am using this opportunity to wish everyone who would be taking the 27/07/2019 IELTS GT/AC tomorrow a very successful test, regardless of how subjective the word might seem, may our wishes come through. To those aiming for 8777, 8888, 9999 or whatever score you desire, i pray we all hit our target.

It is only normal to think the Test is easy or otherwise difficult, however, i have come to believe, it is indeed emotionally demanding but in as much as we are still in the quest for PPR nothing should bring us to our knees.

Please go with hope, prayers, and above all BELIEVE. Success is ours!

I #pray4grace

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by magastefan: 8:52am On Jul 26, 2019
Good day All, please can I include my WAEC result in the same envelope as my transcripts? Or will I have to go to WAEC office to post to WES for me too?
Please don't ignore plus I have read from page 1 and nothing there..

Thank u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 8:58am On Jul 26, 2019
magastefan:
Good day All, please can I include my WAEC result in the same envelope as my transcripts? Or will I have to go to WAEC office to post to WES for me too?
Please don't ignore plus I have read from page 1 and nothing there..

Thank u
You have to go to WAEC office. Your transcript has to be sent through your school as well.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bigwizzy001(m): 9:00am On Jul 26, 2019
Nicerazor:
Good day guys...I’m currently at the WES stage. My. School has sent my transcripts to WES via courier and I received a mail from Wes that they are waiting for verification from my school. I called the guy who is monitoring it on my behalf in my school (school staff) who said I will need to send money for the verification via courier service. Is the second verification supposed to be by email to Wes? Or by courier service? Seems the guy want to rip me. I attended National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Your responses will be appreciated.

I do hope you've gotten a suitable response to your question ? If not, chill a bit more for the WES guru in the house. All is well with you bro.
Please I need sure contact for NOUN transcript evaluation. Can you share the one you used ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.