Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1051728 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kweenoma001: 11:01am On Aug 08, 2019
Good morning all.... please can i submit my nursing notification since my certification is not yet out.. will it be accepted y wes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 11:06am On Aug 08, 2019
mcstan18:

I'm good bro. The update is still baking. I'll certainly share when it's time.

How has it been with you?
good, it's good to hear from you.

the least thing i can do now is to get by, God is being gracious . thanks for asking
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by thirdpage: 11:13am On Aug 08, 2019
Hi guys. Can one get a police report from alagbon on a Saturday and can it be done by proxy?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by G4lady: 11:13am On Aug 08, 2019
Keluma:
It took me 8 months to complete evaluation, soo frustrating. I think that should be the first step people should take in this journey.

Yes, I totally agree with you though mine didnt take that long, I always tell people that come to me for advise same, start your ECA process while that is going on study and I mean study real hard for your IELTS. That what I did and i Max IELTS at first time with LRSW 8.5,8.5,8,7. infact i allowed my ECA come out fully before i enrolled for IELTS, that was intentional because i was reading seriously all through the ECA wait period. Almost everyone thinks IELTS is the first thing to do because its an exams they are apprehensive and end up failing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Chamberlain76: 11:22am On Aug 08, 2019
Transformium:

I personally don't think its necessary to attach a copy of the refusal letter as long as you have declared it in your application.

However, you should complete the Schedule A IMM5669E form as they are likely to send you an ADR requesting it since you must have answered 'Yes' to at least one of the Statutory Questions.

Ok, thanks. Please I'll PM you to get more clarity on the Schedule A
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Gifty28(f): 11:35am On Aug 08, 2019
Good Morning all, congrats to people who has gotten their pr and all the best to the ones expecting their own. pls i need answers from someone with similar case or anyone that has an idea. bsc medical lab science i saw it under the noc but as technology so i don't know if it's the same thing. (2) is bmls considered as a professional course for Canada express entry? i need to know if not so i can get a year diploma to add to get more points. pls guys urgent responses is needed thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vicolak: 11:39am On Aug 08, 2019
Congrats

Expresso17:
It's my turn for a testimony- PPR!

Will be back with full details please, I owe this forum

WES : Sept 12
IELTS: Oct 13
IELTS REMARK: Nov 16
ITA: Dec 19
AOR: Feb 13
ADR for SCHEDULE A : March 30
MEP/BIL: APRIL 10, Done by 24th April
RPRF : June 16

PPR: July 25

Thank you all
All Glory to the God of my journeys
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Transformium: 11:41am On Aug 08, 2019
Chamberlain76:

Ok, thanks. Please I'll PM you to get more clarity on the Schedule A
You can ask here, if the question doesn't require you sharing any personal info.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 11:51am On Aug 08, 2019
PucciGuru:
Hello House,

Please can I write ielts and do Medicals it I am a visitor in another country?
yes you can
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by hamddy: 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
Sterling bank I paid for WES at N60,500 yesterday

AryaEgugu:
Which bank has the cheapest cad/naira rate for online fees payment. I hear gtbank should be avoided cos their rates are quite steep even on abokifx. I’m considering zenith or first bank.

Kindly advise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Deepsea14: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
hello wonderful people,
the funds i was able to gather for POF can best be described as borderline.
Pls, who knows what the current exchange rate is? cos aboki and oanda are saying different things.
As a single applicant, i inputted 12,700 cad in my application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dinma27: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
What bank usually have the highest interest rates for treasury bills
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Funky123(f): 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
Hello house....please we were at the edge of paying Wes with our MasterCard but it wasn't going....Getting to zenith bank now,they said the Atm card is debit card and not credit card....Please what other method can we use in paying Wes and is it possible for someone in Canada to pay for us
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Natalie27: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
You can use your debit card to pay for it despite credit card written on the platform, try another bank
Funky123:
Hello house....please we were at the edge of paying Wes with our MasterCard but it wasn't going....Getting to zenith bank now,they said the Atm card is debit card and not credit card....Please what other method can we use in paying Wes and is it possible for someone in Canada to pay for us
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by shygunXs(m): 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
Annphils:
Hello Nairalanders,

Pls I would really appreciate a response.

I created a profile on WES and opted for the courier delivery option of 85cad only to realise it is nt mandatory to have a hardcopy. Is it ok if I create a new wes profile since i have not made payment yet and correct my mistake or do I continue to wait for wes to change my option to standard delivery of 7cad.

You will still have a hardcopy, either by 85cad ir by 7cad. However, i would suggest you send an email to them to change it to the 7cad instead of creating a new profile. You may not be able to create a new profile with same email address and it would be great to use a consistent email address all through your processing; ielts, wes and cic/ircc processes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Changeofscene(m): 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2019
Omega30:
I used first bank, $305 CAD gave me N85,500

Sterling Bank has the best rate for fx transactions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Changeofscene(m): 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
Funky123:

Yes you can pay with visa/MasterCard of any bank.Id advise sterling bank card as they have the cheapest rates for fx.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Changeofscene(m): 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
Annphils:

Is it possible to use a verve debit card to pay for wes

Verve is for local transactions only.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kweenoma001: 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
plz someone should answer me...... can i submit my nursing notification to wes since my certificate is not yet out... will wes accept it? someone should talk to me plzzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Changeofscene(m): 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
G4lady:

really!!! But you need to go with your ITA letter before you can do medicals na, at least i know Q life asked me before they booked my appointment, so i dnt know how @adigun183 will do medicals without ITA

IOM doesn't ask for ITA letter to book appointments.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by teemaralli: 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
Gifty28:
Good Morning all, congrats to people who has gotten their pr and all the best to the ones expecting their own. pls i need answers from someone with similar case or anyone that has an idea. bsc medical lab science i saw it under the noc but as technology so i don't know if it's the same thing. (2) is bmls considered as a professional course for Canada express entry? i need to know if not so i can get a year diploma to add to get more points. pls guys urgent responses is needed thank you.

1. Yes it is the same.
2. unfortunately, it is not classified as 1. Getting a diploma will certainly help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Scandinavian02: 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
Does it mean there was no draw for yesterday?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Gifty28(f): 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
Wow your IELTS score is impressive pls what materials did you use and can you send them to my mail? also did you attend tutorial classes

G4lady:

Yes, I totally agree with you though mine didnt take that long, I always tell people that come to me for advise same, start your ECA process while that is going on study and I mean study real hard for your IELTS. That what I did and i Max IELTS at first time with LRSW 8.5,8.5,8,7. infact i allowed my ECA come out fully before i enrolled for IELTS, that was intentional because i was reading seriously all through the ECA wait period. Almost everyone thinks IELTS is the first thing to do because its an exams they are apprehensive and end up failing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jovids: 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
Dear Colleague,
I sent you a PM. Kindly assist. Thanks so much.

jjohndoe83:

As in ehn. Sahara desert dey learn work beside the dryness on this thread. Na so so qweshion people dey ask.

On top, the oldies are harassing us with pictures. I'm sure ifeoma77 is the one in the polka dot dress.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by AryaEgugu: 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
Finally completed my application today, paid using first bank and submitted successfully.
6 months or less has officially begun

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by nomad26: 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
Lol how many months post-AOR are you?
ladymarshall:
O CIC, why hast thou forsaken me?
In uncertainty I wait
To know my fate
Restless as a bee
Helpless as the troubled sea

#rantsofananxiousEEapplicant
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by nomad26: 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
I can so relate to this! I have written my PPR script already, just waiting to CTRL-C & CTRL-V on this thread cheesy
Thought I would have landed and settling in by now, God knows how to humble person sha. My AOR is Jan 28th, last update was that everything is passed, waiting for final review and approval. What was your last update? Have you used your Ralph lifeline yet?

Villagegirl:
Ladymarshall, just came out of my loooooong silent mode to say you beat me to it! Had my poem written since MAY. January 18 AOR.

If they told me that with all my education and faith that this would be a hard wait, I'd have said it's a lie. Me that took a whole year+ to apply.

Now I walk around my house having conversions with invisible VOs.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Fm90(f): 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
Hello ma'am..Is your verification completed. Please can you assist with this person's contact i am in urgent need of it.
Lynchokkles:
Good evening, please this is quite urgent.
I got a contact from unilag for WES transcript verification via email, so after paying the guy, he told me he has already sent it to WES, after 48hrs I got no update regarding to the verification response from the institution. So I called WES to let them know, but was told no mail received from my institution. So I told the man it has not yet received, he said sotry he didn't tell me, that all emails sento on that day were bounced, I felt bad though but still composed myself. He said it will be resent, I disturbed him all through for 2 days to make sure it has been sent. He said to me yesterday that WES will update me soonest. After taking some chill pills all through yesterday and today, no nothing. I called him back, and he is saying i have to be patient that WES takes 15 working days to update after receiving all verification from unilag... now I knew he is just playing me. Please guys, those that did verification from unilag, does it take that long as the man claimed?... Please if not, I urgently need a reliable contact to help me with email verification. Thanks as I await replies
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by nomad26: 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
I pray your application zooms fast fast to PPR wink
bankyh1905:
AOR - July 20
MEP/BIL - August 7

Celebrating small victories grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Fm90(f): 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
Please did you get a contact and can you assist me please I need someone to assist with my sis verification too.
PreciousRuby:
Please who assisted you with your Unilag transcript processing? I need help urgently with mine

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by emmatrack(m): 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2019
Wishing you godspeed.
AryaEgugu:
Finally completed my application today, paid using first bank and submitted successfully.
6 months or less has officially begun
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by gbemlad: 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
Villagegirl:
Ladymarshall, just came out of my loooooong silent mode to say you beat me to it! Had my poem written since MAY. January 18 AOR.

If they told me that with all my education and faith that this would be a hard wait, I'd have said it's a lie. Me that took a whole year+ to apply.

Now I walk around my house having conversions with invisible VOs.

I can't stop laughing, conversations with invisible VO, abegg small small o. Some of us are almost 8 months gone oo. And am sure some people are even more than that. Na to keep hope alive. It will end in praise las las

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.