Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1048299 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PLSHELEP: 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
Guys, please what info do I need to take along to Inspector Moshood?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Homextras: 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
Good morning House,
I am going the PNP route and just got an ITA. However, upon accepting the ITA I observed a difference in my date of birth on my profile. Say I was born in 1992, but saw my profile now showing as 1990, maybe I entered it in error without paying attention. My real age is 1992,my Ontario profile, my ielts, Wes, Intl passport, birth attestation all carry 1992. Now should I decline ITA and edit this mistake or continue and simply attach a letter of explanation? My score is 1033
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PLSHELEP: 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
PLSHELEP:

Got August 27 from IOM, didn’t even try Qlife as I was told it takes longer to find an appointment.

Tried Qlife, appointment scheduled for sept 2. You know the one I’ll be going for
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hi guys I have two brother in Canada one in onitario and the other one is in Saskatchewan the other one in saskatchewan .. so I just registered for IELTS general now. And my brother in saskatchewan told me that he want to fight for me in his province for me to come over because am his brother. before he leaves that province please what should I be aiming in the IELTS score...he show this to me again...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by hamddy: 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
Thank you ladymarshall for your analysis. I appreciate it. I have just been wondering what alternatives I have.

Thank you very much.

ladymarshall:
There are two issues. First, NOC 0621 is managerial but your JD is not. Second, one of the major requirements of the NOC is either you are employed by wholesale/retail establishments or you own and operate your store. You fall in neither groups, except you claim that your home doubles a retail store but how do you defend that for a retail/wholesale business? Would you claim customers come to your house to buy the items arranged in a part of your house?. It's up to you

I would have recommended 6222 since you buy and resell but it is NOC C and ineligible for EE.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by emmatrack(m): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
venorite:
My people, I paid for mod IDP ielts since 9th, up till this moment, my payment has not been confirmed, any idea on how to go about it?
you may find this helpful

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Troysam2017(f): 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
Please, Elders, help me on this NOC matter.
I intend to use my NYSC experience but I am finding it difficult to settle for the right NOC.

Job Title: Judicial/Research Assistant (State High Court)
Job description:
* Carried out legal research for the presiding judge.
* Drafted legal opinions.
* Proofread judgments and rulings.
* Prepared quarterly reports for cases handled within the period.

I am caught up between NOC 4112, 4211 and 1242

NB: I was called to bar a week after we left NYSC camp.

Cc: @everybody @Topsmamen @Ladymarshall
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by KaceeDcontrol(m): 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
Banaony:

Received my tracking number yesterday from UPS. Took exactly 7 weeks.
Many thanks for confirming. That means I still have over two weeks to wait. Still do not understand why it should take them this long.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Hi guys I have two brother in Canada one in onitario and the other one is in Saskatchewan the other one in saskatchewan .. so I just registered for IELTS general now. And my brother in saskatchewan told me that he want to fight for me in his province for me to come over because am his brother. before he leaves that province please what should I be aiming in the IELTS score...
fight Why not speak to your brother to give you the breakdown Maybe he is talking about sask pnp. Your occupation has to be in their demand list to qualify

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Orlarshaynee: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
As advised already, just evaluate your MSc since it was from the UK. Also, for charges on sending transcript to WES, it depends on your school. In my case, they sent it to WES as soon as I requested for it; after providing them with my WES Ref No. You should email your school to find out how they handle such.
magd:
1.You can evaluate only your msc and since it's foreign no need for neco wahala.
2. Not needed since you won't be evaluating bsc
3. You need to check with the school for the fees associated to send your transcript to Wes
4. Depends on the score I don't know how low it is but I know when you max out ielts it adds points. Also people write TEF which adds a lot of points too. If your occupation is in demand in a particular province you can try pnp too. The experts here will throw more light here as I just dropped the little I know. All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Silversurfer1: 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2019
Na wa oh. That's deep. Some people have perseverance and money. Good for him
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Silversurfer1: 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
PLSHELEP:
Guys, please what info do I need to take along to Inspector Moshood?
Passport and passport photos. Check the CIC website

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
Tina26:
fight Why not speak to your brother to give you the breakdown Maybe he is talking about sask pnp. Your occupation has to be in their demand list to qualify
sask and pnp.can you brief me better pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jennypharb1: 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
Please anyone here gotten police report from India? I need information on the process.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PLSHELEP: 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Hi guys I have two brother in Canada one in onitario and the other one is in Saskatchewan the other one in saskatchewan .. so I just registered for IELTS general now. And my brother in saskatchewan told me that he want to fight for me in his province for me to come over because am his brother. before he leaves that province please what should I be aiming in the IELTS score...he show this to me again...

Here we go

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
Troysam2017:
Please, Elders, help me on this NOC matter.
I intend to use my NYSC experience but I am finding it difficult to settle for the right NOC.

Job Title: Judicial/Research Assistant (State High Court)
Job description:
* Carried out legal research for the presiding judge.
* Drafted legal opinions.
* Proofread judgments and rulings.
* Prepared quarterly reports for cases handled within the period.

I am caught up between NOC 4112, 4211 and 1242

NB: I was called to bar a week after we left NYSC camp.

Cc: @everybody @Topsmamen @Ladymarshall

NOCs 4211 and 1242 will work. I would go with 1242 though.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
sask and pnp.can you brief me better pls
are you fighting with your brother If no. Ask him

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Pasca07: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
ednut1:
yes. Visit page 1. Note you would need an extra qualification for enough crs points.
please I need a good suggestion on the extra qualifications to boost my score due to my low grade 3rd class in computer science and electronics thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
Thanks..
Tina26:
are you fighting with your brother If no. Ask him
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
How true is this man

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
How true is this man
Why allow this bother you?
That one you see over there isn't even recognized as a candidate..
Focus on what you need to do to get your PR

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by AdetonaDami(m): 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2019
Topsmamen:

NOCs 4211 and 1242 will work. I would go with 1242 though.

Please does commission jobs counts...trying to extend years of work to 3years for points

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ogerich22: 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
corrall:
Good morning my people. I commend you all for all you are doing here.

i have know about this canada waka for a while now, but i have been trying to make enquiries and research. this questions i am about to ask, its because i have not seen the response any where else. please help;

1. i have an Msc from a school in the UK and a BSc from unical, when evaluating, shd i evaluate just the MSc or the two and i hear WES will need the SSCE scratch card which in my case is NECO.

2. Based on 1 above, if i am to do both, please, when i was applying for my MSC years back i was able to get my transcript from unical and i sent it to the UK school myself. do i have to go to my school again to apply for another one? please if i do, is there someone that did theirs from Unical that can advise.

3. Will i need to pay anything to the UK school in order to send my transcripts to WES.

4. When i checked my CRS score its quite low, its just me and my kids, age is not favourable to me, does it mean i have to look for another means like maybe PNP?

Please help.

thank you.
Hi, first you evaluate your master which is your highest qualification. You don't need BSC.
No 2, do a mail to ur UK school after you have registered with WES. WES will give you a form which you would print out, fill your own part and leave ur school part. WES would also give you a reference number which you will send to your school when doing the mail. That form I said you would print out is what you would scan attach it to your mail and send to the school. In my own mail, I wrote my name, UK's reg number and attached the WES form b4 sending it to my school.
Pls note that you must have paid 227 Canadian dollars to WES b4 you will get your ref number and form from them.
No 3, yes you would pay your school most likely. In my own case I chose the option of eletronic stamp which is free from my UK school as opposed to liquid stamp which is 10 pounds ( I paid NOTHING for the transcript just that cert certification) but I paid 5 pounds for my scanned original cert which I sent them to be certified. My transcript, the scanned form which I filled the upper part, my certified scanned cert were all sent to WES. Once it is a foreign Uni, WES will NOT ask for WAEC, NECO and Co.
About PNP stuff, you can go that route if you find a pronvince that has your job in demand.
You can read other informations on this platform if you join PNP thread.
Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Scandinavian02: 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
Pasca07:
please I need a good suggestion on the extra qualifications to boost my score due to my low grade 3rd class in computer science and electronics thank you

Are you looking for extra certification because of your 3rd class or to earn more CRS points?

Truth is, nobody cares about your class of degree as per Express Entry. So, if you are looking for more CRS points then Unilag HRDC, BCS, CIMA or any other professional qualification that issues transcript would do.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Leepar: 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
I wrote my ielts with Mod on the 27th of July and the result came out so LRWS- 8,8,6.5,7.5 however i feel i wrote properly to at least get a 7 or even a 7.5 in writing, i dont know if its a good idea to request a remark /Eor on my result as theres a strong conviction my writing was better than this.. so an Eor on both writing and speaking for good measure... i need advice on this and also how do i follow up with idp Australia when i have requested and Eor..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
Leepar:
I wrote my ielts with Mod on the 27th of August and the result came out so LRWS- 8,8,6.5,7.5 however i feel i wrote properly to at least get a 7 or even a 7.5 in writing, i dont know if its a good idea to request a remark /Eor on my result as theres a strong conviction my writing was better than this.. so an Eor on both writing and speaking for good measure... i need advice on this and also how do i follow up with idp Australia when i have requested and Eor..
Go for a remark

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
How true is this man
this guy is in the league of Sowore, Moghalu and the likes. Not relevant

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Subalinga: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
I just got my evaluation from WES and ICAN wasn't favorable. Please has anyone evaluated CIMA, please share your experience. Note that i got exemptions in cima, i only wrote one paper. will this affect the outcome if i try to evaluate it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DoNazOla(m): 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
Yesterday I got a Notification Mail saying that my Application has been updated and I should log in to check Status and Message. I have not seen any change in my Status or message since then. Please, what could that mean?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by NanaF: 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2019
Subalinga:
I just got my evaluation from WES and ICAN wasn't favorable. Please has anyone evaluated CIMA, please share your experience. Note that i got exemptions in cima, i only wrote one paper. will this affect the outcome if i try to evaluate it.

CIMA should work. There are people with exemptions from ACCA, wrote only 5 papers and evaluation with WES was ok. But why did you bother though? ICAN evaluation has been discussed here several times. Do you have ATS? You can use that if you have.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Scandinavian02: 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
pyruvateluv:

Why allow this bother you?
That one you see over there isn't even recognized as a candidate..
Focus on what you need to do to get your PR

Hahahahahahahah
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by TYPOP(m): 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
DoNazOla:
Yesterday I got a Notification Mail saying that my Application has been updated and I should log in to check Status and Message. I have not seen any change in my Status or message since then. Please, what could that mean?

There was a round of invitation yesterday. If your score is 466 or above, you probably received an ITA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.