Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1052204 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jennypharb1: 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2019
ladymarshall:
Congratulations again. Thank you so much for sharing. Your diary post-AOR is so helpful. When my mind plays mindgames on me again, I'll re-read it to know I wasn't alone grin grin

You score 10/10 for a great script and your service to this thread

I wish you the very best in Canada and hope to meet you someday.

LOL, @mindgames. I sincerely pray your PPR comes speedily. Thanks a bunch and we will definitely meet on the other side.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
igwillions:
Fam what are your thoughts on this person's case ? I haven't seen where someone combined different ECA outcomes from different evaluating bodies cry.
She used ICES for B.sc evaluation, and now wants to use CIPM to claim two or more certificate with WES. Since they (WES) are the only evaluating body that will give her a positive assessment for her CIPM certificate.
With the way it is now, B.sc would be from ICES and CIPM from WES. Can she upload two assessments from different evaluating bodies and now claim two or more certificate?
@Topsmamen
@Ladymarshall
@Ednut1

For sure, she can.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by barby008: 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
PM me if you haven't gotten it
Tessie89:

Not gotten any from anybody, but if I do trust me, I will send to u.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by teevyne01: 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
ednut1:
i swear. he is such a nuisance.

Are you serious? This isnt nice.. Nuisance? Really?
Surface judgement is really easy mhen

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by teevyne01: 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
Dinma27:

They will soon ban you

To think i also liked your comment is amazing.
It's probably because I cant deal with questions as apt as you do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DeeCan: 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
Good evening everyone, I got the information here that post-ITA, one doesn't need to go to the studio for digital photograph as one can download "passport photo editor" from google play. My challenge now is that I have searched Google play but the app I am getting there are not what are needed for the photo.

Please can anyone send a screenshot of the exact app on Google play so I can know what to look for as there are diverse options there. Thank you
@topsmamem @ednut1 @ladymarshall @Tina26

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
If you have a Nigerian degree, Yes.
If you have a foreign degree, No.
Becca01:
Hello house. I have an MSC certificate. If I use WES for result verification, do I still require to verify WAEC results?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
Congratulations on your results!
Use French as your first language, I don't think you should have any troubles with that.

Jimiaries:
Good evening everyone. I am a silent reader here and I have learnt so much. I have a question please. I wrote TEF not long ago and my results were very high. Now, if I put French (TEF) as my 1st language and English (IELTS) as my 2nd language, my CRS score comes to 490. However, if I put English as my 1st language and French as my 2nd language, my CRS score drops to 445. Will it be an issue if I put French as my first language seeing as I am a Nigerian and English is our first language here? Or it does not matter which I put as my 1st language? I am worried I might be asked to prove something. Awaiting anyone's response, please. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
It seems Part 9 of this thread is around the corner. To those who wanted PPR on this part, let's finish hard!
If it tarries, not to worry, I have a feeling Part 9 would be a PPR announcement thread.

Good luck everyone!

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
First language "is a language that a person has been exposed to from birth or within the critical period"
Most people put English.

Jbaby09:
Stupid question alert ... pls pardon me ...

The part that says first language/mother tongue . Is that supposed to be English or native language .. please I’m confused

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DexterousOne(m): 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
Cryptomania:
Celebrating small wins.

On the quest of increasing my CRS scores, I started the CIMA journey few months ago. I weighed my options then between BCS and CIMA and I found that CIMA would be the fastest, but it came with a price, "Hard work and total dedication". I just passed the certificate level (BA1 - BA4) and will start with the evaluation this week. It took me approximately four months to complete. Preparing for my IELTS now.

Whatever you need to increase your score, JustDoIt.

Las las, all road leads to Maple land.

You have done so well with the CIMA
Congrats nwanne
But let me ask tho

Which centre did you use in Lagos
Because I'm due to write soon too

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Changeofscene(m): 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
Omega30:
how much is their dollar to naira

I can't give you a definite figure,but it's even lower than the rate on oanda.com and xe.com sometimes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2019
DeeCan:
Good evening everyone, I got the information here that post-ITA, one doesn't need to go to the studio for digital photograph as one can download "passport photo editor" from google play. My challenge now is that I have searched Google play but the app I am getting there are not what are needed for the photo.

Please can anyone send a screenshot of the exact app on Google play so I can know what to look for as there are diverse options there. Thank you
@topsmamem @ednut1 @ladymarshall @Tina26

I remember @iaatmguy's post on this. Maybe he can help. Or you can try similar Apps.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
ednut1:
face your pr hustle abeg. Forget job offer. Check from part one to these and show us who got job offer. U wont see more than 2. Once those employers see you have no pr or not in canny. 99.98% of the time they wont answer you again
drdax to add to this, you can get job offer in new brunswick, IF you get an invite to go for their job fair, either in UAE or Philippines, However most of the jobs na yeye work, meat cutter carpenter truck drivers

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Debsify: 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
Cryptomania:
Astranti and Kaplan.
Ok thanks for the response..my spouse is using Astranti; hope it'll be sufficient enough to study and pass the exams? Plus is Kaplan free?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
Fatunmbiife:
Good evening my people,
finally hubby passed his ielts ,intially we both open two different profile so i think i call close mine since he is now going to be the primary applicant but in his profile he updated my work experience am a pharmacist by profession while he is an accountant but the problem now is that its wont be easy getting reference letter from my previous work place and even my current place of work so i want to know if its possible to remove my work experience from his profile or close that profile and open a new profile to start afresh.

thanks i will be expecting response
since your husband is the PA you can just move it to personal history, don't delete/remove anything ooo moreover you are not the primary applicant, so you don't need reference letter. VO are not smiling now

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
DeeCan:

@top.smamem @ed.nut1 @lady.marshall @Tina26
passport photo maker -VISA/PASSPORT PHOTO EDITOR thats the name, type it as it is here

19 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DrDax: 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
iaatmguy:
drdax to add to this, you can get job offer in new brunswick, IF you get an invite to go for their job fair, either in UAE or Philippines, However most of the jobs na yeye work, meat cutter carpenter truck drivers

Not bad at all.

Maybe I should start learning to drive a truck now.

Is our driver's license valid over there?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 11:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
DrDax:

Not bad at all.

Maybe I should start learning to drive a truck now.

Is our driver's license valid over there?
no it's not accepted.
you never give up do you ? grin grin grin. if you are into IT, your chances of getting a job outside is high, google vanhack. they recruit outside Canada

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mobilipia(f): 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
ladymarshall:
Sure, send a pm. I tried to pm but the message is blank.

thanks alot, yea if I try to pm you I do have a blank page too.zero seven zero three eight two three zero one six four.(sadiyfat@yahoo.com)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Iphiegrace(f): 12:00am On Aug 23, 2019
bamingo:

I would have said go ahead and create profile.... but then you cant do that without your ECA ready. You'll need details from your evaluation in creating a profile.

Even with the CRS less than 400?
Please what is expected of spouse not going?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by segtak25: 12:33am On Aug 23, 2019
ladymarshall:
Stick with 2017 for consistency. Work experience pre-convocation counts for FSW applicants.

Thanks.

That means on my personal history i should put 2017 as the date of graduation instead of 2016 date of completion..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 1:13am On Aug 23, 2019
How was this "shared with you" ?
IamaNigerianGuy:

Please don't share any junk about lesbians or any other perverts with me again.
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Yemsot: 2:35am On Aug 23, 2019
for those that want to use ICES for their evaluation

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 4:57am On Aug 23, 2019
Hello everyone. I'm new here, been reading the success stories and steps to follow. Can anyone who has gone far in this process please contact me to guide me through the steps and advice on the best options, please.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kweenoma001: 5:05am On Aug 23, 2019
gd evening all..... please am so confused and angry too... our family friend registered me for wes evaluation because he knows d system well. the problem now is that i have not gotten my wes reference number yet. payment has been made and according to him he has submitted d form. i asked him why i haven't gotten my wes reference number yet and he said dat he included some institutes (about six) while registering me so dat i can be able to get a job while waiting on wes to complete my assessment. now he is saying dat my reference number will be out once all the 6 institute has confirmed my application. PLEASE I NEED HELP... IS THIS TRUE? HAS ANYONE HAD A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE? WHAT DO I DO NOW? WHAT IS THE WAY FORWARD.. AM IN TEARS HERE PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS. thanks fam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 5:09am On Aug 23, 2019
kweenoma001:
gd evening all..... please am so confused and angry too... our family friend
registered me for wes evaluation because he knows d system well. the
problem now is that i have not gotten my wes reference number yet. payment
has been made and according to him he has submitted d form. i asked him
why i haven't gotten my wes reference number yet and he said dat he
included some institutes (about six) while registering me so dat i can be able
to get a job while waiting on wes to complete my assessment. now he is
saying dat my reference number will be out once all the 6 institute has
confirmed my application. PLEASE I NEED HELP... IS THIS TRUE? HAS
ANYONE HAD A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE? WHAT DO I DO NOW? WHAT IS THE
WAY FORWARD.. AM IN TEARS HERE PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS. thanks fam.
this is serious.
Try to do it your self, it's not difficult

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kweenoma001: 5:14am On Aug 23, 2019
iaatmguy:
this is serious.
the thing there is that he has created d account already... and he sent me a screenshot which showed "ur account has been created but its still pending and has been saved as draft" what do i do here please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 5:16am On Aug 23, 2019
kweenoma001:
gd evening all..... please am so confused and angry too... our family friend
registered me
WAY FORWARD.. AM IN TEARS HERE PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS. thanks fam.
scam. No institution confirms application . Seems he has eaten your money. You can register yourself . Go to wes website

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kweenoma001: 5:17am On Aug 23, 2019
iaatmguy:
this is serious.
the thing there is that he has created d account already. and he sent me a screenshot which showed "ur account has been created but its pending and has been saved as draft " what do i do here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 5:18am On Aug 23, 2019
Yanka22:
Hello everyone. I'm new here, been reading the success stories and steps to follow. Can anyone who has gone far in this process please contact me to guide me through the steps and advice on the best options, please.
Thank you
i doubt anyone would do that. The steps are in page 1 already. Easy to follow

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.