Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1050242 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kweenoma001: 5:19am On Aug 23, 2019
ednut1:
scam. No institution confirms application . Seems he has eaten your money. You can register yourself . Go to wes website
. the thing is dat, he actually sent me a screenshot which showed " ur account has been created but its pending and has been saved as draft"
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 5:25am On Aug 23, 2019
kweenoma001:
. the thing is dat, he actually sent me a screenshot which showed " ur account has been created but its pending and has been saved as draft"
hope u did not send him any money U can create the wes profile your self again. Doesn't matter
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kweenoma001: 5:28am On Aug 23, 2019
ednut1:
hope u did not send him any money U can create the wes profile your self again. Doesn't matter
i gave him money oo... do yu think its wise for me to request for my account password from him? will it help d situatiin?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 5:36am On Aug 23, 2019
Ask him to send you the login details so you can login yourself and not rely on screenshots.
Or you could just create your own account and process your application yourself.
The folks on here are willing to guide you if you need help along the way.

kweenoma001:
the thing there is that he has created d account already. and he sent me a screenshot which showed "ur account has been created but its pending and has been saved as draft " what do i do here

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 5:38am On Aug 23, 2019
It is your money
It is your evaluation
It is your account
It is your PPR on the line

so.. a resounding Yes!

kweenoma001:
do yu think its wise for me to request for my account password from him?

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 5:41am On Aug 23, 2019
What exactly do you need help with. Everything you need and more has been provided on page 1 of this thread.
If you have any specific questions, there are folks on here more than willing to help.
(chances are it has been asked before, and the answer is somewhere on this thread)

Yanka22:
Hello everyone. I'm new here, been reading the success stories and steps to follow. Can anyone who has gone far in this process please contact me to guide me through the steps and advice on the best options, please.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dinma27: 6:02am On Aug 23, 2019
Jimiaries:

Lol. My teacher is no longer in the country, sadly. I hear there are really good teachers at Alliance Francaise and they would know more about the TEF preparation than any random teacher.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dinma27: 6:03am On Aug 23, 2019
Philips49:
MR JEAN
0802 371 0010
He prepares people for TEF AND TCF with many success stories

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bankyh1905(m): 6:42am On Aug 23, 2019
You're welcome! And I look forward to that. grin

ladymarshall:
Aww I blush embarassed grin

Thanks. Someone has yabbed me that it will be like PhD thesis grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by code7x: 6:45am On Aug 23, 2019
Hello all. Glad to find out about this thread.
I have read through the parts but still have a question:

As a single applicant I need about 3.5M POF. If for example I sell a plot of land in January and deposit the 3.5M in my account. And then play with extra 500k-1M for another six months. if I print average statement from February to July, it won't show any lump sum and the average will be close to the balance. Is there a cause for alarm in this case?

I mean will I need to prove the money that entered prior to the dates in the bank letter?

Thanks y'all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mariesio: 7:07am On Aug 23, 2019
kweenoma001:
gd evening all..... please am so confused and angry too... our family friend
registered me for wes evaluation because he knows d system well. the
problem now is that i have not gotten my wes reference number yet. payment
has been made and according to him he has submitted d form. i asked him
why i haven't gotten my wes reference number yet and he said dat he
included some institutes (about six) while registering me so dat i can be able
to get a job while waiting on wes to complete my assessment. now he is
saying dat my reference number will be out once all the 6 institute has
confirmed my application. PLEASE I NEED HELP... IS THIS TRUE? HAS
ANYONE HAD A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE? WHAT DO I DO NOW? WHAT IS THE
WAY FORWARD.. AM IN TEARS HERE PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS. thanks fam.

Why are people wicked !

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DrDax: 7:19am On Aug 23, 2019
iaatmguy:
no it's not accepted.
you never give up do you ? grin grin grin. if you are into IT, your chances of getting a job outside is high, goole vanhack. they recruit outside Canada

I have MCSA for windows server.

Let me go and check....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 23, 2019
ednut1:
kindly remove pic biko.

I'm just seeing this after it's been edited. What's the issue with Stanbic mmf please? My entire pof is there
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 23, 2019
code7x:
Hello all. Glad to find out about this thread.
I have read through the parts but still have a question:

As a single applicant I need about 3.5M POF. If for example I sell a plot of land in January and deposit the 3.5M in my account. And then play with extra 500k-1M for another six months. if I print average statement from February to July, it won't show any lump sum and the average will be close to the balance. Is there a cause for alarm in this case?

I mean will I need to prove the money that entered prior to the dates in the bank letter?

Thanks y'all
no need to play . Attach evidence of land sale and ownership

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 7:27am On Aug 23, 2019
2nri:

I'm just seeing this after it's been edited. What's the issue with Stanbic mmf please? My entire pof is there
a particular visa office( montreal ) have issues with it. As they are not familiar with it unlike ottawa, accra and others. Liquidity and the ref letter not meeting cic requirements

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by code7x: 7:41am On Aug 23, 2019
Tina26:
no need to play . Attach evidence of land sale and ownership

Ok... does that mean every funds in the account before the 6 months must be accompanied with proofs?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by TemiGee: 7:48am On Aug 23, 2019
Congratulations @trendy09.. grin cheesy.. Am really happy for you.

trendy09:

Scandinavian,chicyclass,yemblaze,iaatmguy,Topsmamen,ladymarshall.everyone.....Im still overwhelmed....God just gave me d biggest August visitor....Alhamdullilah...I almost got tired of waiting but God has other plans....Thank u guys for keeping me in mind....ITA on d way....congratulations to us all

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kweenoma001: 7:51am On Aug 23, 2019
Mariesio:

Why are people wicked !
honestly, its getting to 2 weeks... am in tears here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 23, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Influential101: 8:18am On Aug 23, 2019
kweenoma001:
gd evening all..... please am so confused and angry too... our family friend
registered me for wes evaluation because he knows d system well. the
problem now is that i have not gotten my wes reference number yet. payment
has been made and according to him he has submitted d form. i asked him
why i haven't gotten my wes reference number yet and he said dat he
included some institutes (about six) while registering me so dat i can be able
to get a job while waiting on wes to complete my assessment. now he is
saying dat my reference number will be out once all the 6 institute has
confirmed my application.
Babe, you can do all these yourself.. everything is pretty straightforward and you can always aks questions here if confused. Don't leave your fate in the hands of others...

That being said, which stupid institutes did he add?? Did you attend school in those institutes? If not, why would you even agree to that? Wetin concern WES concern job? The aim of credential evaluation is to determine the equivalence in Canada... if did not attend those institutions, what's he evaluating then?

Please re-evaluate who your friends are.... or is he equally naive?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Influential101: 8:22am On Aug 23, 2019
kweenoma001:
If it's still draft, he hasn't paid and he hasn't submitted.. Please get your log in details from him and remove any incorrect information he has put there.. Please also collect your money, it's still draft so he hasn't paid..

Best wishes and learn to do things yourself smiley

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by teevyne01: 8:23am On Aug 23, 2019
Influential101:
Babe, you can do all these yourself.. everything is pretty straightforward and you can always aks questions here if confused. Don't leave your fate in the hands of others...

That being said, which stupid institutes did he add?? Did you attend school in those institutes? If not, why would you even agree to that? Wetin concern WES concern job? The aim of credential evaluation is to determine the equivalence in Canada... if did not attend those institutions, what's he evaluating then?

Please re-evaluate who your friends are.... or is he equally naive?
Bro
Les not long things. You get a ref number from WES IMMEDIATELY YOUR PAYMENT IS CONFIRMED. There aren't stories of confirmation. What does WES have to do with job as you asked? It is clear he hasn't made the payment. She can ask for her money back and begin the process herself

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Influential101: 8:25am On Aug 23, 2019
kweenoma001:
2 weeks?? embarassed embarassed.. WES registration that doesn't take up to 10 mins.. I don't know why I am angry on your behalf sef..

Sorry about your experience..

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Influential101: 8:26am On Aug 23, 2019
teevyne01:

Bro
Les not long things. You get a ref number from WES IMMEDIATELY YOUR PAYMENT IS CONFIRMED. There aren't stories of confirmation. What does WES have to do with job as you asked? It is clear he hasn't made the payment. She can ask for her money back and begin the process herself
Did I say anything contrary? ?? undecided
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Eddygourdo(m): 8:29am On Aug 23, 2019
Hello all. Kindly help with an answer. Do I need to evaluate all my degrees, or just the highest degree obtained? Also asides WES, what other acceptable agencies exist, and what are their rates.

Would appreciate a response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ThowLou(m): 8:35am On Aug 23, 2019
dexla:

No you can't, WES only recognizes statement of result in place of certificate.

I have asked this same question here and was told an attestation could be used. To be on the safe side, apply for attestation (To whom it may concern) statement of result and send both of them to WES. Let them choose whichever suffices for them in lieu of certificate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by rollykotex: 8:50am On Aug 23, 2019
Hello everyone. My highest degree is BSc, with a professional certificate. I heard Canada does not accept Nigeria's ICAN (ACA) but accept AAT. For ECA, am i to just submit my statement of result for bsc and aat, or is there anything else to be added. Thanks for your response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mariesio: 8:50am On Aug 23, 2019
kweenoma001:

You get it immediately you receive alert of Payment

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Sashafiercediva: 8:54am On Aug 23, 2019
ednut1:
a particular visa office( montreal ) have issues with it. As they are not familiar with it unlike ottawa, accra and others. Liquidity and the ref letter not meeting cic requirements
Its a Sterling bank money market certificate not stanbic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Sashafiercediva: 8:55am On Aug 23, 2019
ednut1:

Its a Sterling bank money market certificate not stanbic.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Eddygourdo(m): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2019
jaybros:

Just the highest.
Read up ces,ices,iqas,
thank you. Let me do that asap. Appreciated

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.