Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1051621 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
It 'll drop soon...can't wait to shower my shekere babes on you when the Eagle lands.

Same with Ladymarshall.

We need to start picking the aso ebi colours oo grin

BTW: My side is good oo...chilling for hubby's ECA to arrive...been avoiding that since but had to do it when baiday chopped off 5pts. It is well cheesy

Adunnee:

It is well. I'm great, patiently waiting for the golden mail to drop. How's your side?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Debsify: 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
adeco:
Sombori praaaaaaaaaise the Lord, PPR is here!

Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Funky123(f): 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
niskill:

pls I want the contact. I want to get my transcript from OAU this week.
Will send a pm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
If it were me, I would liquidate and raise CSE. I don't have high risk appetite for such grin

But it depends on you. If you feel like waiting for ADR, go ahead. What exactly were the officer's comments? That can also guide you

bimbok2:
Hello @ladymarshall, please my cousin just received her gcms notes stating review required - proof of funds. Her pof is ARM mutual funds too. Please what should she do now, since she's yet to receive ADR or any instruction? Thank you.

Cc. @topsmamen; @ednut1; @topeolu1, please assist.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
Congratulations...

patakioy:
Guys, I got the Golden mail on Saturday morning

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
Spouse is not going noni...spouse is comfortable and ok in Nija.

Keluma:
Good evening family, for non accompanying spouse, what reason is valid enough when filling the ITA form?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
grin grin....You ehn

ladymarshall:
No we can't get tired of you. We encourage asking questions but please check the thread history in the search section/page 1/CIC website/google for the answer first before you ask the question, so we don't get tired of you grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adunnee: 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
yemblaze:
It 'll drop soon...can't wait to shower my shekere babes on you when the Eagle lands.

Same with Ladymarshall.

BTW: My side is good oo...chilling for hubby's ECA to arrive...been avoiding that since but had to do it when baiday chopped off 5pts. It is well cheesy
I

It is well sis. I know it will end in praise. We'll surely get to Canada by God's grace.

Yeah, we need a colour consultant. Ifeoma77 has graduated. Who is her protege?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ma ja wa sile ooo....lolss grin

Can't wait to drop them on you when PPR lands

majamisile:
@yemblaze went AWOL at one point but came back with a bang coming in with [b]new shekere dancers. [/b]Don't hibernate on us o grin.

I hope I don't lag behind again o grin.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
I nominate you ooo tongue

Adunnee:

It is well sis. I know it will end in praise. We'll surely get to Canada by God's grace.

Yeah, we need a colour consultant. Ifeoma77 has graduated. Who is her protege?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
CanadianFan:

Well, there is something called first hand experience, which is what I am looking for. You might live in a little hole as you are the only one that has responded impolitely among the many people that have responded to me positively on this forum.

I started on Monday and I will probably have more information on this by September.

I leave you in peace if that is how you are.

I have learnt a lot from others on here.

Cheers.
so we can presume experiences on google and the search button are second hand do the needful
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
Congratulations!!! Thanks for sharing. You score 6/10

All the best in Canada

Blooit004:
This is the Lord's doing, and it's beautiful in my eyes.

It's PPR for me.

I received a lot of help and info from this forum before ITA and I'm deeply grateful for it all. May God bless all those helping others and responding to questions.

To God be the glory.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
grin grin grin

TemiGee:
Boss @Topsmamen... Do and land nah, I have been chilling for your landing gist on the other thread. Why do I have a feeling you are using style to chill for @Ladymarshall so U guys can land together grin wink very suspicious tongue

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ShoeShineGuy: 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
Big shout out to @LadyMarshall. I don't need to pretend not seeing the maturity display put up by you tonight. Judging from the incessant questions from that moniker while busy rejecting some good advice being given earlier, I knew it was all an intentional provocation that was aimed at anyone who would bite on his bait. For your good nature, you still took that bait and I'm impressed you ignored what followed thereafter. More grace!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 11:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
Perhaps you answered yes to the statutory questions. Relax, it's not a big deal. If you had visa refusals and declared or if you didn't have visa refusals or you passed medicals, don't worry about it. If you like, you can raise a CSE and tell your VO your concerns.

Anikulapu:
@ladymarshall please what does RR. on stat question means on the GCMS notes. And what do I do about it ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 11:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
Wow! Congratulations again and thanks for sharing your second success.

All the best in Canada

Transformium:
[color=#550000]
God has indeed been awesome!
It’s PPR Version 2.0
Click here to view PPR Version 1.0 Script

TIMELINE SUMMARY

COPR : 17 June 2019

Informed CIC about Marriage : 1st July 2019

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
Amen. Thank you.

December30:
Thank you Ladymarshall, you are best.....your PPR announcement is next by the special grace of God. Thank you for always wanting to help. you are appreciated...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 11:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
Wow!! 13 good months!! Congratulations. You deserve a patience award, I'll give you when you share the full gist.

kkmny81:
And its PPR...................
After exactly 13 months of harrowing wait. The PPR is here...
I will be back to tell the story ...

For those who have any doubts about Pension used as POF. Pension is accepted, I used my Pension for 100% POF for family of 6
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 12:03am On Aug 28, 2019
grin grin I always do na but if you pay my salary, I will be here full time grin grin

amaya21:
I see @ladymarshall really has our time these last few days cool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 12:11am On Aug 28, 2019
Thanks sis. It will be cockroach brown for me and Adunnee's PPR, mosquito red for your ITA and forest green for your PPR grin

I'm seriously praying for ECA and ITA to come soonest. It will end in praise for all of us kiss kiss

yemblaze:

Same with Ladymarshall.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 12:16am On Aug 28, 2019
Pm @nelronaldo
Abuhuhu:
Please I want to be added to the August AOR naija group on WhatsApp. Please who can help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by enoeshett(f): 12:19am On Aug 28, 2019
iaatmguy:
after you submit your application, the validity is inconsequential
The thing is I had one PCC done in Nov 2018 for Chinese consulate. I'm pre-ITA expecting to have ITA by October 2019. Is it safe to say I could use my 2018 PCC again?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 12:29am On Aug 28, 2019
grin grin kiss kiss kiss

Stencil:
Erm.. I was kinda sorta rooting for you when you first joined the thread ..

Support withdrawn.

No LadyMarshall slander would be tolerated.
*Suppresses politically incorrect part of me*

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 12:43am On Aug 28, 2019
Thanks smiley

ShoeShineGuy:
Big shout out to @LadyMarshall. I don't need to pretend not seeing the maturity display put up by you tonight. Judging from the incessant questions from that moniker while busy rejecting some good advice being given earlier, I knew it was all an intentional provocation that was aimed at anyone who would bite on his bait. For your good nature, you still took that bait and I'm impressed you ignored what followed thereafter. More grace!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by dumije01: 1:13am On Aug 28, 2019
COPR:

Did you submit your statement of account highlighting salary deposit? This is another option to show proof of employment.

Apparently they have no issues with the proof of employment that I submitted. The issue is that they cannot verify the employer possibly due to the fact that there is no information online about the shool.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by dumije01: 1:17am On Aug 28, 2019
ladymarshall:
@ dumije01 Please raise a CSE and do this. Reattach an updated reference letter with the latest contact details of your employer. Also can you request another GCMS? Email Ralph? Call CIC if your VO is in Canada or send your VO a direct email, anything to trigger a response. It just might help.

Praying for your PPR soonest.

The problem is that the school is in a very rural area and their letter headed paper doesn't have the school's address. It only has the private mailbox number of the school. The phone number of the school's principal was added to the reference letter that I submitted. I have already emailed Ralph, requested GCMS notes multiple times and called CIC many times.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by charzyh2: 1:20am On Aug 28, 2019
hannamia007:

40% mark from BCS is all you need for the certificate course.
You mean i just need the certificate which is equivalent to OND?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by dumije01: 1:24am On Aug 28, 2019
Deepsea14:

did the letter have a phone number or a functional email? and are you sure the phone number is still active?
it seem they havent been able to contact anyone to verify your employment claim.
and the whole verification is taking too long,
if you have any other documents that can convince the officer of your employment, you should upload them, if you havent already.
like payment account statements, posting letter, etc.
others plz help!!!!
The phone number of the school's principal was added to the reference letter that I submitted. Apparently they have no issues with the proof of employment that I submitted. The issue is not about verification of employment but verification of the employer.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 28, 2019
amaya21:
This is the TEF thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4672912/all-tef-candidates-canada-immigration

You can find French resources there.

Thank you very much. Fantastic.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adunnee: 3:13am On Aug 28, 2019
yemblaze:
I nominate you ooo tongue

Me ke, grin

Google to the rescue cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adunnee: 3:14am On Aug 28, 2019
ShoeShineGuy:

She's a real Lady! kiss kiss

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adunnee: 3:17am On Aug 28, 2019
ladymarshall:
Thanks sis. It will be cockroach brown for me and Adunnee's PPR, mosquito red for your ITA and forest green for your PPR grin

I'm seriously praying for ECA and ITA to come soonest. It will end in praise for all of us kiss kiss

Yaaaaay! Let me call Iya Sikira in Balogun market to get the fabrics ready. Let's go there. Seriously rooting for you @Yemblaze, no rest until you get PPR kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.