Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1051906 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Silversurfer1: 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2019
bankyh1905:
A company with online presence (here, a website) is expected to have email address in its domain name. However; since IRCC doesn't specify this, using an e-mail address with regular domain name shouldn't be a problem as long as the employer is verifiable.

Okay. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Eraytee: 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2019
I used the bold but only got a generic response after sending them a mail. All the best

Canadagirl20:
Thank you so much. Will do.

examsnigeria(at) ng britishcouncil org, general.enquiries(at)britishcouncil org, info(at)cambridgeassessment org uk

Are these the right mails please?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Philips49: 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by emwizzle: 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
GOOD PEOPLE OF THIS THREAD, PLEASE I NEED A STRIGHT FORWARD ANSWER TO MY QUESTION. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE.

HERE'S MY CURRENT STANDING BEFORE I ASK MY QUESTION!!!

1. I HAVE BOTH WAEC AND NECO RESULTS COMPLETE
2. MY REAL DOB IS OCTOBER 19. WAEC WROTE OCTOBER 18. THE YEAR IS CORRECT.
3. I WANT TO DO MY ECA WITH WES AND I WOULD LOVE TO SUBMIT MY WAEC RESULTS
4. I'M SCARED THAT THE DIFFERENCE IN DATE MIGHT CAUSE ME WAHALA IN THE FUTURE
5. I AM CONSIDERING USING NECO INSTEAD.

QUESTION:
1. HAS ANYONE WITH SIMILAR ISSUE SUCCESSFULLY DONE ECA WITH WES?
2. IF YES, WHAT DID YOU DO?
3. IF YOU THINK IT WOULDNT BE AN ISSUE SINCE ITS JUST A DAY DIFFERENCE, PLS SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
4. IF YOU THINK IT WILL CAUSE ME ISSUES LATER AND U SUGGEST I GO WITH NECO, KINDLY SHARE THE NECO PROCESS WITH ME OR DIRECT ME TO SOMEONE THAT CAN DO IT FOR ME AT A FEE.

THANK YOU ALL. GOD BLESS!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
nwaforcpv:
Pls I recently got ITA and am putting my documents together. I claimed 4 years based on a NOC I worked in for 4 years and resigned in 2017. I am working in a different NOC now and is not claiming points based on this NOC. I receive payslip in my present job but received non in my previous job of 4 yrs which am claiming points for.

My question is this. Am I to include the present job payslip? Do I attached the statement of account of the previous job?? Is the reference letter in approved template sufficient?

Thanks for your kind response
reference letter for the job you are claiming points for is enough. if they want your payslips and co, they demand for it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Canny19: 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2019
Asides sterling Bank, which other bank has the best Canadian dollar rate for fees payments
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by didismyname: 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
Please any medical doctor in the house...EFMCG has verified my hubby result...please what next . How can he get his ECA??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Fenvictory: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
After about *10 sittings* ( I have 7 hard copies of my past ielts results, some which I wrote with MOD but didnt pick-up and the current result), I have finally summoned the courage to ascertain the amount of fund I spent on ielts. A rough calculation showed N900,000 (including several EORs); It could even be more as there are some results I didn't pick up from MOD.

I almost gave up at some point, but encouragements from family, friends and our tutor kept the fire burning.

When I came in contact with our @Fidelism, he took my matter personal�(I knew the hand of God was involved); he unravelled some means to avoid unnecessary errors on *writing* and also gave me the formula to tackle *reading*.

After an intensive training and follow up by @Fidelism, my *writing* and *reading* scores got upgraded from *6.5 to 7* and *7 to 8* respectively!

LRWS: 8, 8, 7, 7(August 17, 2019)

**CRS- 456*
*CRS-471(15pts: Sibling-point)**

���� Grateful to God�������������

Special thanks to @wasseynewest and @chyG God bless you abundantly��

If you think you are too busy to study, then get ready to spend on ielts�. Having busy schedules should not be an excuse; there were situations where I had to type essays in Lagos traffic� because I was so determined to stop throwing my hard- earned cash� away�.

Consistent practice is key; please don't underestimate its effect!!!��

Master your punctuations and ensure you proofread your work(you could do that at the end of each paragraph, depending on what works best for you).

After my test day, I wrote down my expected scores, I prayed and even gave a thanksgiving seed for a
result I hadn't seen(faith��‍♀).

Let my testimony inspire you today, and I pray God grants you your desired scores in Jesus' name. Amen.

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ovonramwen: 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
Fenvictory:
After about *10 sittings* ( I have 7 hard copies of my past ielts results, some which I wrote with MOD but didnt pick

After an intensive training and follow up by @Fidelism, my *writing* and *reading* scores got upgraded from *6.5 to 7* and *7 to 8* respectively!

**CRS- 456*

Let my testimony inspire you today, and I pray God grants you your desired scores in Jesus' name. Amen.

God is great!!

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by adanac13: 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
And may your testimony continue grin[quote author=Fenvictory post=81761578]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Lastdot: 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
On your physiciansapply profile select "other service requests" and click on "Request Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report"

didismyname:
Please any medical doctor in the house...EFMCG has verified my hubby result...please what next . How can he get his ECA??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ananne: 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
ucheuju:

Thank you Ananne.
Please, do you have an idea of how long it takes and the courier Laspotech uses?

I replied your pm. It depends on the person handling your department. But everything shouldn't take more than a month to get to Wes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
I would say don't worry about that now, if they need you fill one, they will send an ADR.
There are people who proactively submitted one with their application and still got an ADR for the same thing.

Msidiodi:
Good day guys, please I’m new to the nairaland thingy and i have a question, i was denied a us visa earlier this year and answered yes to the statutory questions about that. From reading people’s PPR story i came across something called a schedule A form. My question is where can i find the form so i can fill it and upload with my documents so as to submit my application for permanent residency. Thanks for the support

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
Send Documents for ECA
Sit for IELTS.
Check out some Youtube practice questions here
Receive Results for both ECA and IELTS
Create Profile for Express Entry Pool
Wait for Express Entry Draw (according to CRS score)
Receive ITA
Get Medical done
Get Employment Letter
Get Police Certificates
Get Proof of funds
Get passport pictures ready
Get Educational Documents (including IELTS)..
Complete Online Application
Upload all documents in their correct placeholders
Click Submit
Pay prophet offering to Stencil
Wait for the Golden Email.

jimfarayola:
Good morning everyone .... please my sister needs help, she wants to migrate to Canada, she is a qualified nurse with over 10years experience, she has RM, RN and BNS. Please how can she go about the whole thing of traveling to Canada?

47 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
Use this to calculate your score manually. It will help you see each allocated point and possibly help you determine what you're missing.

This will also help anyone looking to see how many points they'd gain in different scenarios. Eg: With or without spouse

ayandee:
I just créated an express entry profile. But the overall score i saw after submission was 405 instead of 430 that i got on the official crs score. Anyone with this expérience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
emwizzle:
GOOD PEOPLE OF THIS THREAD, PLEASE I NEED A STRIGHT FORWARD ANSWER TO MY QUESTION. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE.

SOMEONE THAT CAN DO IT FOR ME AT A FEE.

why are you now shouting at us get an affidavit , one day difference is not enough to cause you any issues. why not use CES also to avoid waec

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
Your job description is more important than your job title.
Please post your job description and tag our renowned NOC Guru Topsmamen.

Runo03:
Dear house, somebody should help me with this NOC please.
SUPERVISORY POSITION FOR DATA COLLECTION,PROFILING AND ENTERING FOR CLIENTS AND CUSTOMER.mainwhile the person does same job too apart from been a supervisor.
Kindly help please.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Canny19: 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2019
Canny19:
Asides sterling Bank, which other bank has the best Canadian dollar rate for fees payments
Please someone should answer this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
You're good to go.

Dan90s:
Good morning people, I’m just about to start this journey. Is an Ielts score of L:9 R:9 S:7.5 W:7.5 an acceptable score? I’ve been going through all the threads as I have a bunch of questions...hopefully I get answers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
I had to recreate this family tree in my head to make sure I understood perfectly. grin
But Nope, you cannot.

tunabio:
Good Morning NL,

Please I want the house to help clarify if I can use my in-law (my brother's wife sibling) to claim relative point in express entry. I will appreciate your kind responses.
Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
I think you should try remarking writing and speaking.

anizi:

I am in this same boat, just got my result
R - 9
L - 8.5
S- 8.5
W - 6

I don't know if to ask for remarking or just write the damn IELTS again, I had no intention of writing IELTS twice! am just so sad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Asetime: 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2019
Tina26:
why are you now shouting at us get an affidavit , one day difference is not enough to cause you any issues. why not use CES also to avoid waec
This lady! You always read beyond just the print sha... grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
Here is what CIC says about Proof of employment letters. Read more here.

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

A reference or experience letter from the employer, which

◘ should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),

◘ should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).

Adva45:
Someone asked me if it is true that on one's reference letter, the company's email must bear the company's domain name for ppr.
I want to confirm for him.

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by December30(f): 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
wow!!!!! God's name be praised. Congratulations
Fenvictory:
After about *10 sittings* ( I have 7 hard copies of my past ielts results, some which I wrote with MOD but didnt pick-up and the current result), I have finally summoned the courage to ascertain the amount of fund I spent on ielts. A rough calculation showed N900,000 (including several EORs); It could even be more as there are some results I didn't pick up from MOD.

I almost gave up at some point, but encouragements from family, friends and our tutor kept the fire burning.

When I came in contact with our @Fidelism, he took my matter personal�(I knew the hand of God was involved); he unravelled some means to avoid unnecessary errors on *writing* and also gave me the formula to tackle *reading*.

**CRS- 456*

Special thanks to @wasseynewest and @chyG God bless you abundantly��

If you think you are too busy to study, then get ready to spend on ielts�. Having busy schedules should not be an excuse; there were situations where I had to type essays in Lagos traffic� because I was so determined to stop throwing my hard- earned cash� away�.

Consistent practice is key; please don't underestimate its effect!!!��

Master your punctuations and ensure you proofread your work(you could do that at the end of each paragraph, depending on what works best for you).

After my test day, I wrote down my expected scores, I prayed and even gave a thanksgiving seed for a
result I hadn't seen(faith��‍♀).

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Maple2020: 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
Use NECO, wes will publish your report with the dob on your certificates. While you're at it, you can correct this issue with waec for future purposes but it is a looooooooooooong process. Even to send result is problem for them talk more of correcting your age. If the age is correct on your Neco use it instead biko.

emwizzle:

2. MY REAL DOB IS OCTOBER 19. WAEC WROTE OCTOBER 18. THE YEAR IS CORRECT.
3. I WANT TO DO MY ECA WITH WES AND I WOULD LOVE TO SUBMIT MY WAEC RESULTS
4. I'M SCARED THAT THE DIFFERENCE IN DATE MIGHT CAUSE ME WAHALA IN THE FUTURE
5. I AM CONSIDERING USING NECO INSTEAD.

QUESTION:
1. HAS ANYONE WITH SIMILAR ISSUE SUCCESSFULLY DONE ECA WITH WES?
2. IF YES, WHAT DID YOU DO?
3. IF YOU THINK IT WOULDNT BE AN ISSUE SINCE ITS JUST A DAY DIFFERENCE, PLS SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
4. IF YOU THINK IT WILL CAUSE ME ISSUES LATER AND U SUGGEST I GO WITH NECO, KINDLY SHARE THE NECO PROCESS WITH ME OR DIRECT ME TO SOMEONE THAT CAN DO IT FOR ME AT A FEE.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mrsogb: 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
Good day house

Please what is the NOC for a funds transfer officer in a bank.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by venorite(m): 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
My Ielst story.

i have thought about when i will finally get to write this story. i have never seen an exam so tasking, so demanding since i started writing exams. I wrote my first exam January, with high shoulder, thinking it was normal exam. Result came out, and i didn't get the required result. I was hopeful as first time writer and decided to write the second one. I relax and practiced for the second one and wrote march. result came out and was worse than the first one. I knew village people have arrived and were working tirelessly. before i wrote the third time, i contacted johnnybravo and told him i needed help for my writing. We reached and agreement but i didn't go back. Third time shall be the charm.I registered again with MOD for June 1st. everything was fine until i got back from my exam and realized i had lost my international passport. That was when village people announced their arrival. i was only hopeful that it will be worth it if the result comes out and i make it. 13 days later, result came out and listening and writing was bad. i feel sick, i became depressed and switched off my phone for three days. i had decided to give up and not continue again until my friend asked me, what are you giving up to? staying in the country as against creating a better environment for future. @kiera and @Chicyclassy called me and told me not to give up. i picked up and made contact, did a 5 hours journey to ebonyi and got my passport. This one is another gist for another day. took me 3 weeks, with travel to and from two times for me to pick this. I contacted johnybravo again and told him i needed help in writing, he told me he wouldn't be able to attend to me and introduced me to one of the best ielst writing teachers @blissnenye. she is highly recommended. she carried my empty tired head and opened it, chased village people away and made me a better person. i will forever be grateful to this woman, the words of encouragement, days where she had to teach me even when it was past greed time. My result came out today and i aced it. i cried like a baby for the first time in years.

One thing i have to say is, this canada waka is not for everyone, most people that i started with that failed the first ielts like me have given up. money spent can be used for so much. But like my mum will always say, nothing good comes easy.

i want to say a big thank you to @1soul my biggest motivator. @blissnenye my ever reliable teacher(if u have writing issues, please contact her. she will show you so much that you didnt know. i enjoy the way she pronounces "essay"wink. @kiera, @chichyclassy, @johnybravo,@wasseynewest who tried for my life too.

I am hoping that the rest of this journey will be smooth and ppr annoucement will come.

FIRST IELTS-LRWS----7.5, 7, 6.5, 7
SECOND IELTS-LRWS-----7.5,6.5,6.5,7.5
THIRD IELTS---LRWS---7.5,7,6.5,7.5
FOURTH IELTS----LRWS---9,8.5,7,7

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by venorite(m): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2019
please i am having a problem. two profiles have been deemed ineligible, the third one i created was eligible but my score was 450. when i use crs calculator, i get 475. i have checked everything and cant see where the problem is from. someone should help me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by blissnenye: 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
Wow!!! Reading your story brought tears to my eyes. I remember the night we were up till 12 midnight! It has really been worth it. I give God all the glory. It has finally ended in praise. Wish you a speedy PPR!

venorite:
My Ielst story.

i have thought about when i will finally get to write this story. i have never seen an exam so tasking, so demanding since i started writing exams. I wrote my first exam January, with high shoulder, thinking it was normal exam. Result came out, and i didn't get the required result. I was hopeful as first time writer and decided to write the second one. I relax and practiced for the second one and wrote march. result came out and was worse than the first one. I knew village people have arrived and were working tirelessly. before i wrote the third time, i contacted johnnybravo and told him i needed help for my writing. We reached and agreement but i didn't go back. Third time shall be the charm.I registered again with MOD for June 1st. everything was fine until i got back from my exam and realized i had lost my international passport. That was when village people announced their arrival. i was only hopeful that it will be worth it if the result comes out and i make it. 13 days later, result came out and listening and writing was bad. i feel sick, i became depressed and switched off my phone for three days. i had decided to give up and not continue again until my friend asked me, what are you giving up to? staying in the country as against creating a better environment for future. @kiera and @Chicyclassy called me and told me not to give up. i picked up and made contact, did a 5 hours journey to ebonyi and got my passport. This one is another gist for another day. took me 3 weeks, with travel to and from two times for me to pick this. I contacted johnybravo again and told him i needed help in writing, he told me he wouldn't be able to attend to me and introduced me to one of the best ielst writing teachers @blissnenye. she is highly recommended. she carried my empty tired head and opened it, chased village people away and made me a better person. i will forever be grateful to this woman, the words of encouragement, days where she had to teach me even when it was past greed time. My result came out today and i aced it. i cried like a baby for the first time in years.

One thing i have to say is, this canada waka is not for everyone, most people that i started with that failed the first ielts like me have given up. money spent can be used for so much. But like my mum will always say, nothing good comes easy.

i want to say a big thank you to @1soul my biggest motivator. @blissnenye my ever reliable teacher(if u have writing issues, please contact her. she will show you so much that you didnt know. i enjoy the way she pronounces "essay"wink. @kiera, @chichyclassy, @johnybravo,@wasseynewest who tried for my life too.

I am hoping that the rest of this journey will be smooth and ppr annoucement will come.

FIRST IELTS-LRWS----7.5, 7, 6.5, 7
SECOND IELTS-LRWS-----7.5,6.5,6.5,7.5
THIRD IELTS---LRWS---7.5,7,6.5,7.5
FOURTH IELTS----LRWS---9,8.5,7,7

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
venorite:
please i am having a problem. two profiles have been deemed ineligible, the third one i created was eligible but my score was 450. when i use crs calculator, i get 475. i have checked everything and cant see where the problem is from. someone should help me
what is your noc did you put over 30 hours per week did you put the correct POF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mobilipia(f): 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
johnnybravo1990:

I coach for Writing and will give you some tips for Reading, but I charge a fee. You don’t necessarily need one to be present physically to coach you. An online tutoring should suffice.
pls sir I want to pm you too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by venorite(m): 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
Tina26:
what is your noc did you put over 30 hours per week did you put the correct POF
Noc that I used is 6235 tho I have worked also as 6552. Pof I used is 13k for single applicant. I used 45 work hours

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.