Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1047283 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bankyh1905(m): 11:45am On Sep 12, 2019
CSE raised, Response gotten = Ottawa VO

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 11:47am On Sep 12, 2019
Look out for the last 4 pages of the notes. Especially the program assistant R10 comments and the Case processing agent recommendations. Check his/her comments on your work experience: NOC, ref letters, POF and education, Review Required for those might need further action. RR for client info and stat. questions is not a big deal. If you're still confused after all that, share it with us here or pm me.

POTUSUK:
Hi team;

What exactly should I be looking for in a GCMS note? I ask because I ordered for one and on scheming through; everything seems to be in order.

To make matters worse; I contacted them saying it’s been more than 6 months I submitted my application but haven’t heard back (my background check is still pending; medicals passed; no interview). They responded saying: it just takes time for some people but document is in place.

Is this a normal trend? What to look for in a GCMS note that might hint an issue? Suggestions are welcomed on what to do in this instance.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 11:52am On Sep 12, 2019
@Dan90s reject it, repent and beg the Lord for forgiveness. Then open another profile with your real, accurate details. CIC don't play with BG verifications o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 11:55am On Sep 12, 2019
ladymarshall:
You do not need to evaluate undergrad if you're evaluating Masters

gut gemacht grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by OTemi(f): 11:59am On Sep 12, 2019
Jaybye:
Ma, reference letter in CIC format is what's required to prove the work experience that you're claiming points for. But you can tag along it anything that makes you feel comfortable the VO will not doubt it. The aim is to submit an application that will make you be at peace all day and sleep better at nights while you wait for the golden mail's visit.

Thank you for the information

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by OTemi(f): 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
ednut1:
only reference letter is required as per CIC requirements. if you work for a popular company e.g a bank submit only reference letter as required. if you work for a small/ not too popular/no online presence company- attached bank statements showing salary inflow/ pensions statement etc( to be proactive incase the VO has doubts).

Thank you for the information
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
Wow! Congratulations! What a long wait! I don't even know what I'll do if I'm the only one left in my group awaiting PPR embarassed grin I will just email my VO at that point and say 'kuku kill me'. CIC ehn! But it has ended in praise and I rejoice with you. Momsy should not worry, your bride price value has tripled now, issa obodo oyibo levels grin Your soul mate will meet you at the right time. Just keep striving for opportunities, travel and mingle. I wish you the best in Canny!

Thanks for sharing. You score 9.5/10.

Torkwase1:
PPR IS HERE!!!

LONG, LONG PPR GIST.

LESSONS
This journey taught be patience. Ha! I had a swift IELTS, I thought everything will be like that. For where. I learnt to accept that there are things I can't control, and I should just let them materialize at their time.
I started coaching a few people in IELTS writing and speaking. It's been a bit inconvenient, cos of my work and travel schedule, but it helped take my mind off the wait, and made me feel useful to other people.
Now that the Golden Mail is finally here, I am excited to start this new phase of my life.
Thank you Nairalanders, this group is a gem. And to imagine it is free. God bless you all. It ended in praise for me, it will for all who are waiting too.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Gracias08: 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hello everyone. Been a silent reader for quite a while now.

I am currently writing a professional exam which has three stages. Certificates would be awarded for each stage. I am in the third and last stage of the exams. can i include those two certificates in my pre-ITA form.

Please note that i have submitted my transcripts for evaluation and it did not occur to me to include those professional certificates.

Will i need to evaluate those professional certificates or I should just neglect them?

I would appreciate a prompt response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2019
Congrats on your ielts results. So happy for you. All the best for the rest of the process
Mizdiplomat:
My ielts story
Speaking
Talk talk talk like ladymarshal said be a talkactive
Paraphase and use synonyms.

Writing
Structure and complex sentence
Get a tutor it wldnt cost you anything, infact it will save you dashing mod or Bc additional money.
Cc Johnnybravo wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by psalmizt(m): 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
ladymarshall:
Great that you requested gcms. Now the RR issue is now clearer. Do not be worried at all. For eligibility, you need 67pts and you're above that at 70pts, even higher than mine, 68. So you're good to go.

Another good thing is both job references are in your primary NOC and the JD as a Foreign project analyst matches your NOC. Had it been they were different NOCs and the JD as a Foreign Consultant which the officer has issues with is your primary NOC, I would have been really worried for you. But now, you're good.

The other good thing is you have 4 years experience as a Foreign project analyst, which means even if your work experience as a Foreign consultant which is the problematic one here is cancelled, you still have maximum points for work experience and your CRS scores will remain the same so go and relax and wait patiently for your PPR.

Had it been that the only work experience you submitted was as an FC which currently is a NOC mismatch, the appropriate response would have been for your HR to revise your reference letter, if indeed your duties correlates with the NOC. But in your case your FPA JD is good, it's in your primary NOC and still sufficient for your CRS scores. So taking that HR action is unnecessary.

So relax, what the VO would do if unsatisfied with the FC JD is to cancel it and use the FPA to recalculate your scores. There is a lady in May with this issue that got PPR. VO rejected one of her NOCs and recalculated her scores but because her overall CRS scores was still above the CRS draw score she got ITA with, she still got PPR. I won't post the link here because anti-spam bot has been overly sensitive banning my account anyhow grin But if you pm me, I can send her story to you.

Your assessment is almost spot on but for the number of years for the project analyst role. To further clarify, I have 3 different uploads for the same NOC. Two of these are from the same organisation while the 3rd (Project Analyst) is from a different one. The same reference letter had to be uploaded twice so that I could attach the relevant supporting documents. The reason for this is because there was 4year gap in between my first and second stint in the same organisation.

What the 4years computation tells me is that they accepted the 1st two uploads and so i am wondering why the analyst only wrote about two uploads instead of 3. Truth be told, I suspected this would happen and I actually had a best and worst case scenario. 70 was my best case and 68 my worst case. Seeing 72 was awesome.

Do you advise that I respond with an LOE elaborating further on some of the duties written by HR and also attach evidence of my passionate plea for HR to include details of my duties or you would rather I chill for them to do their thing?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
Gracias08:

I am currently writing a professional exam which has three stages. Certificates would be awarded for each stage. I am in the third and last stage of the exams. can i include those two certificates in my pre-ITA form.

Please note that i have submitted my transcripts for evaluation and it did not occur to me to include those professional certificates.

Will i need to evaluate those professional certificates or I should just neglect them?

you can only use qualifications on the eca report pre ita. If you want to use those prof qualifications for points you need eca
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
@bold is the wrong attitude to start this process grin grin grin EE requires patience. Write ielts first and evaluate your first degree, then come back. Go to WES website for further details on adding more certs and the additional costs. Age is still on your side. Calm down.
Ezegees:
Goodday Everyone. I really need some enquiries. I urgently need to escape from this country. I’m 24 years old. I want to go with EE. I read that BCs IT program tends to boosts an applicants score. I calculated my CRS score with some imaginary score In IELTS and got 479.

Now my question- I want to apply for the BCs which exam is due for next year March. Should I wait for the exam result before evaluating my results through WES or can I evaluate and add additional certificates later? Is there an additional cost if I evaluate at different times. I really want to hasten the whole process hence I need a clear guide on the best available shortcut.

I want to run this process without an agent to minimize costs. Can I join any active WhatsApp group(08131109313-My number)

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Gracias08: 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
Oh alright. Thank you.
ednut1:
you can only use qualifications on the eca report pre ita. If you want to use those prof qualifications for points you need eca
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
ladymarshall:
If you do not trust your HR to provide the reference letter, how can you trust them to confirm your work duties, if CIC decide to call/mail them for your job verifications?

It is a good idea to provide proof of your HR/employer's inability or unwillingness to provide the reference letter (email, chats etc). There have been cases in the past where applicants have been refused and banned because they went deliberately went over HR's head to get reference letter from their colleague and CIC called HR to confirm, which they denied. Applicant was banned and lost his job. You need to be careful, especially if your organisation is a big one or a public institution, you might not be the only one who have applied for PPR. So if your former colleagues whom you might not know of, went through HR for the letter and the VO sees your application from that same organisation, you don't expect them to just accept your letter from a colleague, they would call HR to confirm. These VOs are smart.

In short, only use colleague notarized letter ref letter for work experience if you can convince the VO beyond reasonable doubts that efforts to get it from HR/employer failed.

Thank you for your detailed response. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Eraytee: 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
thanks a lot my dear sis, tough times dont last only tough people do grin. I'm patiently waiting for your PPR story this month, remember this post.

ladymarshall:
@ Eraytee congrats on your ielts. That was determination!!! All the best for the rest of the process.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
Congratulations and thanks for sharing in details all you did each step of the process. You score 9/10

All the best for you and fam in your new country.

Iwinosified:
I apologize that this is a late PPR post. I have been somewhat overwhelmed by so much, but then I am reminded that the blessings of God maketh rich and addeth no sorrow. Also, this thread has been a blessing to me, this is my own small way of adding to the wealth of information here.

While we await our COPR, I cannot but thank God for His loving mercies while still keeping in mind that the task ahead is no walk in the park. God is taking us to our destination as we begin to prepare for our licensure. For regulated professionals, the work for us is real, but carry along your strategic plans, hardwork, tenacity, courage and believe, with your Trust in God. This is our resolution.We are so hopeful for the future in that beautiful country.

Friends, in whatever stage of this journey you are, I pray that your dreams come through, speedily. God bless us all.
Selah.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
@QUTEE

PLSHELEP:

This is for the HR professionals in the house. Can someone please guide me on the pathway to obtaining a CHRP using a SHRM-SCP. I’m about to write the exam in Nigeria, so I would like to know if I’m doing the right thing or if there are other options.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
The sister thread has all the information you need. "Living in Canada" thread
linkin8k:
Hello house, I must say this is a great community.

Please does anyone have an idea about obtaining engineering licence for Canada while still in Nigeria?

I ask because I do not want a situation where I get there and spend precious time seeking to obtain it when I should have done that before leaving.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by joyuzo(f): 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
Zinggi:

Yay!!!! It's PPR guys.....

OMG !!! It feels so surreal... I have been waiting for this mail longingly like a deer panting for water. I just couldn't wait to have it so badly that it became a need but I learnt what it means to be hopeful in the IRCC school of patience.

Honestly, I thought this long wait would dampen my spirit and kill every form of excitement but I was wrong. Just look at me checking my mail and smiling since I saw it.
This feeling is sweet...���.

Pure gratitude!!!

Olisa bi n'igwe, nara otito m
Eze eligwe, nara ekele ....oloro ihe loro enyi, aka mu di n'elu

A journey that was first perceived in 2016 began in earnest in 2018.

March 2018, we lost our twin girls few days after birth due to hospital inadequacies. It was the saddest day of our lives but it was the push we needed to resurrect the desire to migrate.
After a heart to heart discussion, we made up our minds and drew a list of all that had to be done and how we were going to tackle each of them.

Few months after (2018), we were ready to try. We took the whole process a step at a time, choosing to start with the ECA. I sent my certificates for evaluation in July.....got it in Oct, 2018. I used WES. The delay was 'cos WES said they had sent my documents to school for verification while school claimed not to have seen it. Many thanks to my younger sister who did the running around to ensure it got sorted out. Let me not even talk about how much was spent sending the initial transcript and for verification stage.
Hubby had 2 degrees so we evaluated both with ICES.

We had previously planned to write ECA in August. On the day we were to make payment, hubby suddenly had cold feet...lol..we finally attempted IELTS in October, the 27th to be precise and our scores were as follows;

PA's score:
L-8.5,R-8,W-7.5,S-8

Mine: L-8.5, R-8.5, W-8, S-8

We spent hours practicing listening and reading daily but didn't bother with writing or speaking....we just believed we would be fine....

Then came speaking day, you see; I thought I knew how to speak English so I didn't practice or read up. I was just too confident that speaking was a no-brainer, if only I knew it was laughing at me. I had thought up all kinds of dramatic topics and felt I could handle them, you can imagine how shocked I was when the examiner said "talk to me about sports". Simple? yeah....but to me it was a tough one (In my mind I was like, who gives such an unladylike topic to a lady? If you know me, I am not a sports fan..)

As expected..I couldn't talk for more than a minute in part 2....honestly, I am not even sure I talked up to a minute. The examiner gave me all kinds of cues to keep talking, at a point she was tapping her desk. Me, I was staring at her anya anya (blankly)..So tey, the examiner asked me "Do you have friends that like or play sports?"...and when I answered "No", she had this look of "no wonder". Ah!..egbami..I was telling myself na so my money take go?

Part 3 speaking came and the examiner started bombarding me with questions...the woman no gree leave this sports topic o....talk to me about sports and entertainment, talk to me about sports and branding, talk to me about amateur sports etc.. God being so good, my brain started booting..over booting sef...I surprised myself here, was even giving examples�(all thanks to my ex-colleagues in the office who wouldn't stop talking about football).

Trust na, I stuck to football in my speaking. How I knew amateur sports had to do with sports at grassroot level amazes me till date....smiles..I even remembered Kano pillars, Heartland of Owerri, Rashidi Yekini...ah, I try mehn. (Emi o gberaga o but let me praise myself small o jare���).
I think she actually enjoyed the chat 'cos she couldn't seem to stop asking me questions and according to those who were to do the speaking test after me, I stayed in the room longer than the other test takers who went in before me. Maybe Madam examiner was trying to understand how one could go from almost mute to extremely chatty on same topic. See ehn, the thought of having to write the exam again will make you want to put in your best to possibly ace it once. My consolation: I only needed a 7 in speaking�.
Gratefully, we wrote ielts once and both aced it then opted for hubby to be the PA.

We gladly dived into the pool with crs score 455 and clinched ITA on January 10, 2019.
Like play, like play, it was getting real.

I hurriedly sent a mail to Qlife and IOM, Qlife gave us a date in March while Feb 4 was available in IOM so we opted for the latter.

Medicals at IOM was okay and we were able to do PCC same day. We spent close to a month taking our time to ensure we got all documentation in place and finally submitted our application on Feb 5, 2019 (a day after medicals).

Here's our timeline:

ITA: Jan 10, 2019

AOR: Feb 5, 2019

MEP: March 20, 2019

BIL: March 22, 2019

IP2: immediately after BIL

Raised GCMS in August, yet to get it

Ghost Update: September 11, 2019 (AM)

PPR: Sept 11, 2019 (PM)

Family Size: 3

By the time we made up our minds to start this journey, any idea to leave was a welcome one to my husband and I. Alas, we didn't have much savings left and as a man, he was worried about how we were going to foot the bill for all required to make Canada a reality. I wasn't really bothered, I was convinced we were making the right decision so on my knees, I took it to God in prayers and he did his thing, voilà my Mum came through for us.

You see ehn, my Mum is my greatest supporter. She believes in all my dreams and is always ready to partner with me. She is simply amazing. When she heard of the decision to migrate, she was excited. It had always been her desire for me to leave the country.
On phone, she asked me to make a list of all the steps we had to take, put the sum by the side and send to her via whatsapp. This amazing woman took care of 70% without being asked to. Then came POF and my sweet sister in-law stepped in. Isn't God Awesome?

Proof of funds was 100% gift deed from my sister in-law. She wrote a love note stating that she was gifting the money to us and signed the letter. We did not notarize the letter, neither was it stamped at the court. We attached 3 days statement of account (of our joint account) showing the day we received the gift and the day it was fixed, fixed deposit letter, pension fund statement of account and reference letter (to cushion the effect of currency fluctuations) clearly stating the access to 25% part.

Another cause for headache was Job reference as my husband's employers said they do not give the reference letter in CIC format to current staff and as he was not resigning till we had ppr, we made do with the generic letter to the embassy which they provided, offer letter, promotion letters, appreciation letters, one month statement of account from his salary account showing inflow of salary, reference letter in A4 paper written and signed by a senior colleague with the colleague's office I'd card attached bearing his email and phone number, in fact everything we could find to prove work experience was attached and submitted. Luckily he had worked in same company for over 7years. Then began the journey to PPR.

One beautiful morning, while discussing with Wasseynewest, in his words he said " login and check your application...if you see sey you no do one part well, quickly raise CSE before them start your R10 check".
After the call, I logged in and took my time to check all I had submitted and uploaded, yours truly uploaded a PDF version of my son's passport photograph as against the required format...na snap, crop and convert cause am o..���....CSE to the rescue (was not sure if this was an issue but I wasn't taking chances).

Again, I realised we put my husband's job level and job generic title in our application while his promotion letter had just his job level.. In his work place, his job title has the word "Manager" attached to it but he is not a Manager in the real sense and another name given for his job level. I quickly raised another CSE attaching an LOE explicitly explaining this, his work complimentary card and his employee data page showing the level and title were also attached..as I no wan hear story. Please try and be very clear in your application, make officer no out of confusion refuse am.

Around this time, my passport had less than 6months to expire....I seized the opportunity to do a change of name(newspaper publication), court affidavit and all, then headed to passport office, Abeokuta. After capturing, I was told it would take at least 3weeks for it to be out...see me praying to God to now delay PPR small ���so I can get my new passport, submit and have the name changed on my application before they issue PPR. This was done and submitted via cse, few days later the change was effected on our application.

Then I noticed my Sister in-law made a mistake in the year on the gift deed. She put 2014 as against 2019...hah....we entered kabashing mode and prayed for God to blind the eye of those reviewing our app to the error...as we didn't see it before submitting, may they also overlook it when reviewing. Iseeee!!!.�
(�Please dont be like me o, guess I was just trying not to raise too many cse's as we had submitted statement of account showing the funds and an investment letter initially)

As God take love me so, he answered my prayers, ah...he over-answered sef as Ottawa went to sleep after effecting the name change...lol. The wait is not easy I must confess..you put a call through and you are told criminality has been passed, you call a month after...nothing new, 2 months after, same...yet everything is okay with your file...hmmm...
I had been strong all along, encouraging people to hang in there and wait it out but one faithful day, I broke down in tears (thanks to Mum2dbelovd for pulling me out of that mood)...with PPR in our mailbox, I can only look back and smile.
I remember being asked if I could handle or work under pressure in the interviews I attended in the past..as usual na, I said yes and explained. Honestly, I think I lied then o because ordinary PPR wait pressure and I crumbled.

Funny, my husband said he never saw me worry about our application��� he didn't know I had wonderful support system as friends. Guess I didn't want him adding application worries to the stress he encounters at work (if I don't take care of my man, who will?�‍♀️..lol).

I give all thanks to God who started this project and completed it ..."for my hallelujah belongs to you, my hallelujah belongs to you...you deserve it" (singing).

This story will not be complete without me mentioning names of nairaland friends turned family who were there for me and also people who helped make this journey worthwhile.

To Wasseynewest, who became my Gee you know where. Thanks for always picking up when I was worried and excited. My gist partner. God bless you for being you.

To Edechlo, my sister and prayer warrior. Thanks for always rekindling the fire in me. May God grant all your heart desires.

To Mumtothebeloved, my ever stable friend with a good heart. You made me laugh a lot in this journey. May God make you laugh always. I heart you Sis.

To Petrichor....thanks for acting as a big sister in this journey and always being there for me. May you never lack helpers.

To Je'mappelle Ramj, thanks for all the assistance you rendered to me in the journey, may you be highly rewarded and may Canada favour you greatly.

To Mumayo, Girl..you made me proud. Thanks for not letting me rest even when I was officially tired of you�...May your journey to PPR be smooth.

To DrCynthia, thanks for always answering my enquiries even when you were extremely busy. God bless you.

I am eternally grateful for the wealth of information I garnered on Nairaland for this journey. God bless you

It's your gal,

Zinggi
Wowwww.....Congratulations my sister... Indeed Our God is too Faithful to Fail... Surely this journey is Only and Really for the Brave in Hearts... Optimistic and Determined Minds... May you and family flourish Mightly in Our Dreamland.. Canada.. (Canny) �
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ayeeeeee!!! Prof! My former NL boss grin How are you? Hope life in Canada is treating you well. As una no gree open another part na, but sure I am ready. Looking forward to meeting you on the other side.
raphrulz:
Hey guys!!!!

Its been a while... What's popping here...@ladymarshall... please, gear up to take over the Hall of Fame from me in Part 9.

Hope y'all are doing well.

Cheers**
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bekayy: 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
Sounds like ACCA ahaaa

Gracias08:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by gentleman01: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
joo2018:
Welcome to Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program Thread - Part 8

SISTER THREADS

cc: @justwise, @raphrulz, @ifeoma77. @Topsmamen, @ladymarshall

Please i need your assistance in this matter, i am a Public Servant willing to relocate to CANADA for greener pasture. I need your advice and guidance on how to make this happen.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
grin grin grin
Stencil:
Haha I know!
There is so much I want to express grin

(Please greet Adunnee for me..)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
Lmao! grin grin grin cheesy

yemblaze:
Amen...thank you.

This one you guys are just hammering fleshy...I am suspecting you two oo. I hope Topsmamen is not a supporter of fleshy too....i fear you guyz shocked

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2019
Congrats sis! Thanks for sharing your timelines. You score 6/10

All the best in Canada

bheambo:
ITS PPR!

Decision to migrate: Dec 2017
I am the PA

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
grin grin grin
majamisile:

Thanks so much boss. Make IRCC release @ladymarshall's property abeg so we can read an interesting joint landing gist grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
We can do same connecting flights and fly the second leg together. Speedy PPR to you dear kiss kiss

majamisile:

Amen to the prayers too o. If no be say our countries of residence are different I would have really loved to be on the same plane with you and @topsmamen, if you know you know grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by mikel88: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
Please help!!! I received a biometric request letter after 7months of AOR and I am already in Canada on work permit since March, how will I complete the biometric ? Also my wife who is the primary applicant and has been in Canada for 4years also got a biometric request letter despite being an inland applicant we applied under CEC stream. I don’t understand these IRCC people anymore please help.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
Yes do @ bold
psalmizt:

Your assessment is almost spot on but for the number of years for the project analyst role. To further clarify, I have 3 different uploads for the same NOC. Two of these are from the same organisation while the 3rd (Project Analyst) is from a different one. The same reference letter had to be uploaded twice so that I could attach the relevant supporting documents. The reason for this is because there was 4year gap in between my first and second stint in the same organisation.

What the 4years computation tells me is that they accepted the 1st two uploads and so i am wondering why the analyst only wrote about two uploads instead of 3. Truth be told, I suspected this would happen and I actually had a best and worst case scenario. 70 was my best case and 68 my worst case. Seeing 72 was awesome.

Do you advise that I respond with an LOE elaborating further on some of the duties written by HR and also attach evidence of my passionate plea for HR to include details of my duties or you would rather I chill for them to do their thing?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
You're Feb AOR? Didn't you update CIC of your move to Canada post-AOR for work? Call CIC to ask what to do. You can also email your VO. Also, read the instructions in the biometric letter of your wife, it will indicate where you should go for it within Canada.

mikel88:
Please help!!! I received a biometric request letter after 7months of AOR and I am already in Canada on work permit since March, how will I complete the biometric ? Also my wife who is the primary applicant and has been in Canada for 4years also got a biometric request letter despite being an inland applicant we applied under CEC stream. I don’t understand these IRCC people anymore please help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by mikel88: 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
ladymarshall:
You're Feb AOR? Didn't you update CIC of your move to Canada post-AOR for work? Call CIC to ask what to do. You can also email your VO. Also, read the instructions in the biometric letter of your wife, it will indicate where you should go for it within Canada.

Yes I am Feb AOR and I did update IRCC. I already called but they agents have been speaking to, they too are not sure of what to do. And on my letter, no any instructions on where to give her biometric is just the generic “ you have to leave Canada to complete your biometric” I just don’t understand this nonsense.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Icecreamy: 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hello ladymarshall, please I need your help kindly respond. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.