Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1052603 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Abiolamat: 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
Samething on my mind. Any update please?

funshobabs:
Greetings house.

Please has anyone here received notification of interest from Alberta this September?

Many thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SchwarzMann: 11:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hallo peeps,
I want to invest my POF in Tbills and I'd like to know, should the bank reference letter come after the TBill or before the TBill?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kendrix69(m): 11:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
magastefan:

I sent them a message using the contact us form on their site and after 24 hrs it changed to we have received your docs and we are reviewing them
thnks , did this some hours back cos i was tired of waiting
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 12:02am On Sep 17, 2019
Of course not. It is not a crime to get married post AOR. Many actually prefer doing this as CRS is locked and not recalculated at this point (post AOR).
finestiyke:

But its not a basis for rejection right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by funshobabs(m): 1:35am On Sep 17, 2019
No update, I wish I can just get update on this. Searched everywhere.
Abiolamat:
Samething on my mind. Any update please?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 2:54am On Sep 17, 2019
berra:

Please don't jump and pass. Thanks
there is paper based too search well. For account code yes you are on the right track
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 2:59am On Sep 17, 2019
etyno:
Pls anyone??
Plzzzzzzz cry cry
yes to all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 3:01am On Sep 17, 2019
follyAug:
Have checked CES ECA for there requirements, I saw upload of hardcopy of transcript during Application my worry is I don't have any copy. Just planning to apply for my transcript to be sent officially.

For those that ve used CES is it compulsory to upload softcopy during application or the official transcript from school will do.
not compulsory you send transcript. Let the school send

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by FGASchool: 3:15am On Sep 17, 2019
etyno:
Pls anyone??
Plzzzzzzz cry cry

Your OND + BSc is = 2 or more Certificates already.

You do not need any other credential.

CES, WES, or any other evaluating body will most likely evaluate both as 2 or more
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 3:18am On Sep 17, 2019
funshobabs:
No update, I wish I can just get update on this. Searched everywhere.
alberta pnp is not something within ones control and as they dont release the criterias online i think you should take your mind off it. Let your wife improve her ielts and also do one of those short course . Instead of waiting for alberta
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by FGASchool: 3:28am On Sep 17, 2019
millybushy:
Hi guys,

I am thinking of withdrawing my application as I am so tired of waiting.

My application is 13 months post-AOR.

I applied July last year 2018 and added my spouse to my application in February of this year, 2019.

File was moved from Ottawa to Accra in July 30, 2019.

Accra VO asked for ADR for proof of marriage docs, communication with my wife and proof of salary payment from employer or pay stubs.

I submitted all, and for the proof of salary I submitted salary certificate as I was paid in cash.

Now the wait is tiring and I want to withdraw my application. I am an in-Canada applicant and my work experience is from Nigeria.

So sorry you feel this way but what do you intend doing after withdrawing your application?

Reapplying?
If you reapply, your new application will most likely take same time frame or even longer due to the uniqueness of your profile.

1) You were paid in cash
2) You added your spouse post AOR

I think you should just pray and hold fast to God.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Canadagirl20: 4:03am On Sep 17, 2019
Not compulsory. Your certificate is the important one. When you’re registering you’ll see it’s mandatory (it has the red asterisk) to upload the degree certificate but for transcript, it’s not (does not have the red asterisk).

follyAug:
Have checked CES ECA for there requirements, I saw upload of hardcopy of transcript during Application my worry is I don't have any copy. Just planning to apply for my transcript to be sent officially.

For those that ve used CES is it compulsory to upload softcopy during application or the official transcript from school will do.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Canadagirl20: 4:05am On Sep 17, 2019
Yes

Abiolamat:
IELTS results
LRWS - 9, 9, 6, 8
Please it was a computer based test with BC. Can I call for a remark?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PLSHELEP: 5:12am On Sep 17, 2019
Jayne07:

Hubby has less than 2 years work experience. I have 4 years

By the time you’re done with IELTS and Wes, it will be two years. So use 2 years. And make sure you max out on your scores in IELTS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PLSHELEP: 5:13am On Sep 17, 2019
Abiolamat:
IELTS results
LRWS - 9, 9, 6, 8
Please it was a computer based test with BC. Can I call for a remark? Yes you can. And pick all sections when applying for your EOR

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jbelieve: 5:26am On Sep 17, 2019
Phaytie:
Pls I am in a fix and need help.

I am filing out the application post ITA, and I am claiming points for NYSC work experience.
I didn't write NYSC as the organization name, I wrote the name of my PPA.

Now, on going to get job reference Letter from my PPA, the director of admin who is in charge, vehemently refused to sign the reference letter in IRCC format, seized it and instead gave me a ,"to whom it may concern letter " of 3 lines. Which states that I did NYSC in the organization, stated the job title, dept, and also I was hardworking and should be giving the necessary assistance.

My question is; 1). since this reference letter stated that the work I did was NYSC,...do I need to add NYSC as the organization name, in addition to my PPA, while filling the application now? Or still leave just the PPA as organization name?

2) Secondly, the letter is not in IRCC format, so I intend writing an LOE for this reference letter and indicate the start and end date of the work, hours of work, and duties
Also include NYSC discharge certificate
And statement of account for the period,( both the PPA salary account and allowee account, which are in different banks)

Pls, which of the above is not necessary and which is?

3) What do I explain as the reason for not getting the reference letter,as the admin claims its a one year work and not full time?

You can get a supervisor or someone senior to you in tue organisation to do reference for you. Especially if the person is your friend and can be trusted. Letter can be on A4 the person can attach their company ID card to the letter. Dont use letter head just to avoid problems for that person. You should also add salary evidence, pay slip, your ID. If you cant get a senior coleauge to sign for you, explain that you couldn't get letter from the HR from the company to sign just attach all the evidence that you worked in that company. ID card pay slip Employment letter etc.

I also think the letter can be used like that dont worry too much about the nysc part.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by blazetitov: 6:11am On Sep 17, 2019
Please I need an urgent advice.

My mother in law wants to assist with a part of POF. In order to reduce documentation, is it advisable she transfers the funds directly to me and I get a gift deed or she sends to my wife, who will in turn transfer to me then get gift deed for her?

Secondly, am planning to put the funds in t-bills, is it advisable I fix the funds separately or I can merge it with my other investment that will mature next week and fix all together?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by topeolu1: 6:21am On Sep 17, 2019
It's also possible. Does your former colleague have any evidence s/he worked there? By way of his own payslips, ID card or business card?

You need to consider all these even though it will still be under notary, but plain sheet

Phaytie:

Thank you for the response.
But can a former colleague who has also left this organization to a new office, but also worked with me during the same period, do this attestation of the job duties for me?? But she has no ID card from the place embarassed cry
I am asking because the organization is in a different state far away and I don't have the luxury to keep travelling down there. But this colleague also moved with me to the new state.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by nomad26: 6:28am On Sep 17, 2019
13 months wait is absolutely ridiculous! Pele, please hang in there, it will end in praise.
In the meantime, I'd suggest you order your gcms notes, if you haven't already done so, this might give you a clue if there's any review required or cause for concern. Gcms notes take a month to arrive so until then, you can also email Ralph to help find out what is going on with your application.
Also, on a monthly basis, call IRCC for update & send CSE to Accra, you have to start putting pressure on these guys.
Since you're in Canada, contact your local MP to see if they can help you liaise with IRCC.

millybushy:
Hi guys,

I am thinking of withdrawing my application as I am so tired of waiting.

My application is 13 months post-AOR.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PLSHELEP: 6:31am On Sep 17, 2019
blazetitov:

Please I need an urgent advice.

My mother in law wants to assist with a part of POF. In order to reduce documentation, is it advisable she transfers the funds directly to me and I get a gift deed or she sends to my wife, who will in turn transfer to me then get gift deed for her?

Secondly, am planning to put the funds in t-bills, is it advisable I fix the funds separately or I can merge it with my other investment that will mature next week and fix all together?

Will your wife be providing the statement of her account as part of your documentation? If yes, then you’ll need to get a gift deed letter stating the obvious. If not, then she can transfer to your wife and then to you.

Merge everything, you don’t want too much documentation. The gift deed explains where the money comes from,so you can fix the total.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by LecturerIFE: 6:33am On Sep 17, 2019
SchwarzMann:
Hallo peeps,
I want to invest my POF in Tbills and I'd like to know, should the bank reference letter come after the TBill or before the TBill?

After the T-bill. You can also ask the bank to mention the investment in the reference letter. I did same here.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 7:21am On Sep 17, 2019
PLSHELEP:

By the time you’re done with IELTS and Wes, it will be two years. So use 2 years. And make sure you max out on your scores in IELTS
2 years for ielts and wes shocked

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by intercedertee(f): 7:35am On Sep 17, 2019
What did u use as proof of eligibility. Because I saw on their site PPR letter and above
Jbelieve:
Please apply for Acces Employment while waiting. Very helpful.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by TOKNOW: 8:11am On Sep 17, 2019
Good morning great people. Pls I wish to apply as a married woman. My question is: Is it both my husband and I that will write the IELTS or me alone. Secondly, if its I alone, how do I calculate my husband's language proffficience using the CSR calculator?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 17, 2019
TOKNOW:
Good morning great people. Pls I wish to apply as a married woman. My question is: Is it both my husband and I that will write the IELTS or me alone. Secondly, if its I alone, how do I calculate my husband's language proffficience using the CSR calculator?
if u have enough points he may not need to write. If alone chose not applicable on the crs space for spouse language. A score of 6666 by spouse is about 12 points
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jolak5(m): 8:25am On Sep 17, 2019
Canadagirl20:
Yes pls do so immediately.

Ok,thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jolak5(m): 8:28am On Sep 17, 2019
Abiolamat:
IELTS results
LRWS - 9, 9, 6, 8
Please it was a computer based test with BC. Can I call for a remark?

I think we should, cos my essay couldn't have been this bad

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jbelieve: 8:35am On Sep 17, 2019
intercedertee:
What did u use as proof of eligibility. Because I saw on their site PPR letter and above

I used biometrics letter.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by funshobabs(m): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2019
Thank you
ednut1:
alberta pnp is not something within ones control and as they dont release the criterias online i think you should take your mind off it. Let your wife improve her ielts and also do one of those short course . Instead of waiting for alberta
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Phaytie(f): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2019
As part of evidence of work, can I attach a reference letter which is in the IRCC format, and printed on the organization letter head but unsigned/unstamped?

And add it to the stamped "to whom it may concern letter " I was given by the organization, Then give an LOE.

I have a letter but the person in charge won't also sign.

Jbelieve:

You can get a supervisor or someone senior to you in tue organisation to do reference for you. Especially if the person is your friend and can be trusted. Letter can be on A4 the person can attach their company ID card to the letter. Dont use letter head just to avoid problems for that person. You should also add salary evidence, pay slip, your ID. If you cant get a senior coleauge to sign for you, explain that you couldn't get letter from the HR from the company to sign just attach all the evidence that you worked in that company. ID card pay slip Employment letter etc.

I also think the letter can be used like that dont worry too much about the nysc part.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Sissyisy(f): 9:01am On Sep 17, 2019
Scandinavian02:

Why PGD? Why don’t you do the Unilag HRDC?
It is evaluated as two or more degrees.

Do you know of anyone that has evaluated the unilag hrdc certificate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.