Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1047435 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by dayosoof: 11:51am On Sep 18, 2019
Please who has cert/transcript contact at polytechnic,ibadan.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
Google Ralph Goodall or Ralph Canada..... But there is nothing you need Ralph for until you are quite a few months post AOR. Focus on getting ITA and AOR for now.

Hephzibah2018:

Great! You're awesome, thanks. Please is Ralph....i keep seeing that some people emailed Ralph for updates. I get so lost everytine I see it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Debsify: 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
Villagegirl:

Otito.

Phew!
Congrats to you and yours
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kiari: 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
@villagegirl what an interesting story... Congratulations grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PwityMiwa: 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
You have to keep sending them emails, mine took 19weeks.

edos7:
Thanks for the information. But this is my 20th week running, still no response from ices. Could anything be wrong?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vicolak: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
Congrats to you and yours

bheambo:
ITS PPR!
1ST attempt (Myself & hubby): 20th January 2018 (hubby – L7.5; R7; W6.5; S7.5; myself – L7.5; R7; W7.5; S7)
2nd attempt (Myself): 7th April 2018 (Was not able to write because the scanner did not recognize my fingerprints)
2nd attempt redo (Myself): 24th May 2018 (L8; R6.5; W7; S7)
3rd attempt (Myself): 30th June 2018 (L7; R7.5; W6.5; S7.5)
4th attempt (Myself): 8th September 2018 (L8.5; R8; W7; S8)
Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)
Myself (PA)
WES Account created: 20th June 2018
Application submitted: 21st September 2018
ECA Completed: 7th January 2019
hubby
WES Account created: 11th December 2018
Application submitted: 21st September 2018
ECA Completed: 28th January 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Aremu01(m): 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
Villagegirl:

[
Otito.

Phew!

Hearty congratulations sister
Your story inspired me..
I have had this in mind but my line of work is a discouragement as well... Freelancer on upwork...
Please are you the principal applicant?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Canadagirl20: 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
You can call them to find out. Just to be on the safe side. The acknowledged my transcript from my school and on the portal, mine has changed from initial assessment to transcript received.

Rasengan02:

Thanks for the info... I checked my dashboard today. Initial review hasn't started not to mention completion of initial review. It's almost 5 weeks now and I believe a form of movement should have occurred... Thanks once again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by akanniade10(m): 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
Hi all, pls I want to evaluate bsc in English language and pgd in broadcast journalism, which ECA body will give 2 or more certificates without the hassles of waec/neco.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by TOKNOW: 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2019
wisdom4today:
grin grin grin

If this was the case, then Canada would have been filled up by now and Naija would be empty.

Hahahahaa. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by majjj: 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
Congratulations! your story really resonanted with me, i can relate to so many aspects of it! God bless your journey and may the land be fruitful to you, Amen.

[quote author=Villagegirl post=82324057]

Title: Probably the Longest and Most Uneventful PPR Story Ever

Let's start from the middle...

3 Months+ POST AOR
It's 30th of April 2019 and I'm dancing round my house and singing "He has done for me, He has done for me..." if you have plenty education and you're shaking your head right now and saying "Nigerians!" Don't worry as long as you're on this journey, you'll surprise yourself.

I've typed my PPR testimony before but it seemed forced. Today, however, there's a joy flowing in my heart because so far, I've worked with God's timeline on everything about this journey. Even before I had my AOR, it was revealed to me that we'd get our PPR in May. Yes oh.

This information made waiting *a bit* easy for me. I think one other thing that made waiting easy was reading what Ladymarshall write onetime about just preparing one's mind for a long wait. Our application will be four months in 18 days and I haven't raised CSE, I haven't called CIC, I haven't written Raphl, ordered notes or joined any whatsapp group. I've just focused mainly on threads like this one and immitracker on some days. In fact all my prayer has been "God you told me May oh"

So I'm walking round the house today 30th April and saying "God May is starting tomorrow" I don't want to have to retype the beginning of my PPR.

30th May Update
Well looks like it won't happen this May..bummer. It's been a great coping mechanism though...just 49 days left so smiley I'm glad to have experienced it all, I've had friends having dreams of low CRS, great IELTS scores and shoveling snow in Canada. This journey is physically and mentally draining, find whatever makes you filled with hope and keep believing it even if it feels stupid!
Whatever the case, don't let this journey rob you of your peace of mind; ain't worth it.

Like LadyMarshall says, the timeline is 6 months for actual PR waiting, factor in 9 months to a Year if you're trying to better your CRS, hope to get it earlier but don't give yourself high BP if it comes later! (I wrote this in May and I smile now thinking about how the wait is heating up for Ladymarshall)

23rd June 2019 Update
It's a Sunday, and the Pastor is preaching on an "Invicible Future"...the preaching is about Abraham's move to a foreign land. The talk even entered relocating abroad and Pastor says, you can relocate wherever you like, just pay your tithe here...Pastor doesn't know what we're doing...God is this a sign?
...but then again, everything is a sign when you're waiting for PPR. Heck my mind even told me that the packet of soap in my house won't finish before I get PPR.

Several packets later...

I derail...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Lawlar1: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
edos7:
Thanks for the information. But this is my 20th week running, still no response from ices. Could anything be wrong?

Why not send them a mail to find out what exactly is going on?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
bezimo:

Yes..it can..better wait and don't say anything till you have finished the process then you sponsor your spouse..recently I heard that there would be penalties if IRCC later discover that you lied about your family situation like having a wife and kids..
oga correct this your post na, its totally wrong, you can add your spouse after AOR WITHOUT ANY CONSEQUENCE CC finestiyke

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by nis70: 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
Hello Friends, Does WES evaluate Nigerian Institute of Management Certificate (one done during NYSC)? Asking on behalf of a friend. He would like to know if he could use it to claim 2 certificate together with a B.sc Political Science Certificate. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
nis70:
Hello Friends, Does WES evaluate Nigerian Institute of Management Certificate (one done during NYSC)? Asking on behalf of a friend. He would like to know if he could use it to claim 2 certificate together with a B.sc Political Science Certificate. Thanks.
no
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dan90s: 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
Dan90s:
Good day my people, so I did the standard WES ECA for study last year, not immigration. My question is, can it still be used for EE application or I need to request for an upgrade and indicate it’s for immigration?

Does anyone have an idea about this...thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Hurricanecol11: 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
Good day house,

Please I have a BSc from Nigerian Uni & PGC from a canadian college, while filling the questionnaire I picked "Two or more Certificates, Diplomas or degree"

Do I need to do WES for my BSC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vicolak: 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
Congrats, at last.

nomad26:
After over 7 months (AOR: 28/01/19), PPR has finally dropped!!! Glory be to God! cheesy cheesy cheesy
I will come back and share the full gist, I hope you people like to read novel sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
Hurricanecol11:
Good day house,

Please I have a BSc from Nigerian Uni & PGC from a canadian college, while filling the questionnaire I picked "Two or more Certificates, Diplomas or degree"

Do I need to do WES for my BSC?
yes u need to
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
Dan90s:

Does anyone have an idea about this...thanks!
upgrade needed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by dapsey92: 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
Hello Fam, kindly assist with NOC codes to select. I have two different experience working in a Warehouse and in the Bank. Here are my job roles for both
Warehouse Officer
Supervise daily issuance of materials to production unit
• Performs warehouse duties on Orion systems. Good receive Note, stock in and out
• Prepare daily stock level report to aid management decision
• Coordinate monthly physical stock taking
• Supervise offloading of raw materials in the warehouse
• Ensure good manufacturing practices are adhering to by subordinates
• Avoid machine downtime due to materials by ensuring forklift availability
• Maintains FIFO (First in First Out) of materials at all times
• Liaise with other department for critical stock level
• Other duties as assigned by the warehouse manager

Card Operations Officer
 Daily settlement of cards payment transactions to accounts beneficiary
 Daily upload of settlement file to customer mirror accounts in GL
 Resolution of settlement queries including chargebacks credits
 Liaison with other units and card account acquirers with a view to streamlining settlement processes
 Preparation of periodic settlement reports for management decision making
 Provides Daily transaction reports for performance monitoring for effective decision making
 Process Group Visa Settlement for member banks' claims
 Any other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ayandee: 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
Question on wes évaluation. When applying to Wes, hubby imputed his Bsc and Hnd. His HND transcript and waec have been received by wes together with photocopies of BSc and Hnd certificates.

However, we are having issues getting his Bsc transcript. Thé person who wanted to help process it practically "ate" the money (N66k). That's another long story.

Now we want to move on but we just discovered on wes website that if evaluating Hnd, one must include ND. So can we just modify our wes order by including the ND but removing the Bsc? Then get the ND transcript sent to wes as Well as the ND certificate copy in order To claim 2 certificates.

Pls your response would be appreciated
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kayjayy: 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
[quote author=Villagegirl post=82324088]The Poem...( can't come and waste)

By the way I became a free verse poet during the wait...it's part of the story so enjoy!

Really nice one, true talk, got me laughing

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SchwarzMann: 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
Is there no carol today

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by FGASchool: 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
Why this place quiet? Una de meditate?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Philips49: 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
People waiting for ITA are binding the spirit of May. When the draw happens today it will get busy again.

FGASchool:
Why this place quiet? Una de meditate?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by FGASchool: 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
Philips49:
People waiting for ITA are binding the spirit of May. When the draw happens today it will get busy again.

Lol... We bind, cast and rebuke the yoke of FST draw.
On top of 463? Make dm nor try am o

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Hephzibah2018: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
SchwarzMann:
Is there no carol today

I just tire Oooohhhh....Father Lord, let it rain. Please

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
ayandee:
Question on wes évaluation. When applying to Wes, hubby imputed his Bsc and Hnd. His HND transcript and waec have been received by wes together with photocopies of BSc and Hnd certificates.

However, we are having issues getting his Bsc transcript. Thé person who wanted to help process it practically "ate" the money (N66k). That's another long story.

Now we want to move on but we just discovered on wes website that if evaluating Hnd, one must include ND. So can we just modify our wes order by including the ND but removing the Bsc? Then get the ND transcript sent to wes as Well as the ND certificate copy in order To claim 2 certificates.

Pls your response would be appreciated
yes you can take out the bsc and send the ND

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ayandee: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
ednut1:
yes you can take out the bsc and send the ND
thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
LOL how he confidently spewed out wrong information is just something else.
I have the perfect sticker for him wink but nairaland won't let me express myself

All hail the sticker king! *Kneels*

iaatmguy:
oga correct this your post na, its totally wrong, you can add your spouse after AOR WITHOUT ANY CONSEQUENCE CC finestiyke

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
amaya21:
No need for NECO or WAEC if you're evaluating foreign Master's alone.

Okay thanks dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.