Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1050493 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Philips49: 8:08am On Sep 19, 2019
Am very sure you will get through next draw. Congrats in advance

onyexx:

Chai...I missed the draw 2 weeks ago by 1 point, now I missed yesterday’s draw cos of tie-break... it is well o, hopeful about the next draw...ordinary ITA and I am this impatient, what will now happen when I apply lol... congrats to all those who recieved theirs yesterday

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bekayy: 8:12am On Sep 19, 2019
It's a wrong date. It's for Apr 3.

Ameeria:

Oh dear! This gets so confusing. I heard 462, you're saying 451. Phew!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by stefanimay: 8:20am On Sep 19, 2019
Hello everyone . Pls my sister was denied German visa this year and the reason for refusal was "the documents submitted and conditions of visit is not reliable and they do not think she'll come back after the visit" although she was asked to appeal buh she didn't.

My question is this: will this refusal jeopardise her chances of EE in any way?... Pls Anyone who has an idea should help.. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Canadagirl20: 8:22am On Sep 19, 2019
No

stefanimay:
Hello everyone . Pls my sister was denied German visa this year and the reason for refusal was "the documents submitted and conditions of visit is not reliable and they do not think she'll come back after the visit" although she was asked to appeal buh she didn't.

My question is this: will this refusal jeopardise her chances of EE in any way?... Pls Anyone who has an idea should help.. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:32am On Sep 19, 2019
kapelvej:
Please I need for help, I submitted my application for permanent residence 5 months ago, everything has been fine till, now, but all of sudden, I begin to get scared, because I was once refused a UK visa and I did not mention it in my application, I do not know If they will detect it.
Please advice please. Thanks
You intentionally held that information and you are hoping they wouldn’t find out? Oga raise CSE to make them know you didn’t include it in your application ASAP. Else your application will be flung out the window should they detect, which of course they will and the effect will be grave.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jovids: 9:02am On Sep 19, 2019
You wont miss the next one in Jesus name.
onyexx:

Chai...I missed the draw 2 weeks ago by 1 point, now I missed yesterday’s draw cos of tie-break... it is well o, hopeful about the next draw...ordinary ITA and I am this impatient, what will now happen when I apply lol... congrats to all those who recieved theirs yesterday

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nicerazor(m): 9:07am On Sep 19, 2019
A quick one to the gurus in the house..
I’m done with ECA and IELTS where I scored babdth 6 so my aim is to apply for Saskatchewan PNP. I’m a criminologist and Security Investigator. I saw online this morning that Saskatchewan has excluded some Occupations in Demand for its application and Security Operatives is included. What are my chances? Should I rewrite IELTS so I can apply for EE? Your responses will be appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chubby89: 9:13am On Sep 19, 2019
ladymarshall:
Use IQAS if you have the money and patience for another ECA to be safe

I have never seen @ bold in any of the PPR stories since I joined this thread and I have read them all and scored half. Also, how can you claim that WES evaluated your degree as masters/professional when it did not, when you would still have to attach your WES report that shows it did not as proof of ECA, and then you plan to attach an LOE explaining WES did not, but you claimed it did?? Pardon my Latin grin What an abuse of LOE privilege. Although I would not advise it, you can try it, perhaps yours might be positively different and you would be a pacesetter if it turns out well. I am however convinced that CIC would not accept your LOE over WES evaluation. The latter has more credibility, the former is just your assumption.

Hello House, I also had my law degree assessed by WES as Bachelors' degree. How did yours go?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 9:18am On Sep 19, 2019
Nicerazor:
A quick one to the gurus in the house..
I’m done with ECA and IELTS where I scored babdth 6 so my aim is to apply for Saskatchewan PNP. I’m a criminologist and Security Investigator. I saw online this morning that Saskatchewan has excluded some Occupations in Demand for its application and Security Operatives is included. What are my chances? Should I rewrite IELTS so I can apply for EE? Your responses will be appreciated.
rewrite ielts while u wait for sinp. The sinp score is bound to go higher

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 9:23am On Sep 19, 2019
Philips49:
JUST 5 MORE DRAWS TO GO THIS YEAR.
how do you know
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nicerazor(m): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2019
Thanks
ednut1:
rewrite ielts while u wait for sinp. The sinp score is bound to go higher
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by danfad: 9:31am On Sep 19, 2019
Can some one who has a job title of geologist apply for the geology technician SINP job in demand program
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by akanniade10(m): 9:40am On Sep 19, 2019
tolajay:
Good! I’m interested in this info as well.

Just sent an email to WES, requesting the validity of such PGD certification for evaluation and the PR application.

I’ll update you when I get a response from them. Please do same if you get any valuable info.

Thanks

Okay no problem. Will let you know when I get any information as well.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DrDhe: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2019
Ecanes:

Have u been added? If not u can pm me.

Hi....please add me to September AOR group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 9:59am On Sep 19, 2019
Congratulations dear...I cant wait to read your PPR gist.... grin grin

teeielts360:
My people,

Grateful...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kapelvej: 10:05am On Sep 19, 2019
Prettiepearlz:

You intentionally held that information and you are hoping they wouldn’t find out? Oga raise CSE to make them know you didn’t include it in your application ASAP. Else your application will be flung out the window should they detect, which of course they will and the effect will be grave.
Thank you guys. Everybody seems to be on same page thank you Nigerians
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kapelvej: 10:06am On Sep 19, 2019
Cryptomania:

If the VO realize this, it's straight rejection and 5 years ban for misinterpretation. So raise a CSE immediately and explain your plight.
Thank you guys. Everybody seems to be on same page thank you Nigerians
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by onyexx: 10:16am On Sep 19, 2019
[quote author=jovids post=82366971]You wont miss the next one in Jesus name.[/quote

Amen o, thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by onyexx: 10:17am On Sep 19, 2019
Philips49:
Am very sure you will get through next draw. Congrats in advance

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Missionhelp: 10:19am On Sep 19, 2019
Hello house. How long will one wait for Alberta to give a provincial nomination certificate after submission of all documents needed......I was selected for ANIP via Express Entry.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Philips49: 10:24am On Sep 19, 2019
Cicnews
The September 18 invitation round brings the total number of invitations to apply (ITAs) issued this year to 63,400.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) had issued 58,600 ITAs by this same point in 2018 and finished that year with the current ITA record of 89,800.

Canada’s admissions targets for the three Federal High Skilled categories are 81,400 for 2019 and 85,800 for 2020 through the three Federal High Skilled economic immigration categories.

The math

81400-63400=18,000

18000 /3600 ITAs = 5draws
ednut1:
how do you know

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 10:31am On Sep 19, 2019
kapelvej:
Please I need for help, I submitted my application for permanent residence 5 months ago, everything has been fine till, now, but all of sudden, I begin to get scared, because I was once refused a UK visa and I did not mention it in my application, I do not know If they will detect it.
Please advice please. Thanks
good day, i hope you have raised a CSE to that effect, else you risk rejection plus a five year ban. VISA REFUSAL IS NOT A CRIME, please do the needful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by pejuhazel(f): 10:34am On Sep 19, 2019
Good morning people of the thread, please I have come again to remind those of us that are yet to sign the petition to please help us sign. We are many whose applications are stuck in AVO but we can't do it alone so we need you to help us sign. http://chng.it/fyjWCY5LXd
God bless
Cc ladymarshall

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Cryptomania: 10:36am On Sep 19, 2019
I applaud your math skills, but IRCC don't work that way. In fact they are highly unpredictable and from past antecedent, draws are done every fortnight, not through calculation like you just did here.
Philips49:
Cicnews
The September 18 invitation round brings the total number of invitations to apply (ITAs) issued this year to 63,400.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) had issued 58,600 ITAs by this same point in 2018 and finished that year with the current ITA record of 89,800.

Canada’s admissions targets for the three Federal High Skilled categories are 81,400 for 2019 and 85,800 for 2020 through the three Federal High Skilled economic immigration categories.

The math

81400-63400=18,000

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vicolak: 10:37am On Sep 19, 2019
Congrats to you and yours
[quote author=
Firstly, I would like to thank God almighty,the giver of all good gifts for this great opportunity He has granted my family at this time. Also, to this wonderful community of selfless individuals helping each other out, I say a big THANK YOU.God bless you.

Timeline:
2 Dec 2017- Ielts(BC) L7.5 R9 S7 W7.5
April 2018- Ielts Hubby
25 Sep 2018- ECA landed (PEBC)
1 Oct 2018- Entered pool, CRS,410(I was PA)
Dec 2018- Ielts (BC) L8 R8.5 S8 W7.5
20January 2019- Updated profile, CRS 470
23 jan- ITA
17 Feb- AOR
8 April- Biometrics/ medicals passed
12 April- Biometrics done at vfs Lagos
May- Applied for gcms
June- Raised CSE for updated passport/ Received gcms (only criminality passed, eligibility and security not started)
July - Raised CSE for updated pof
15 August- Applied for 2nd gcms
21 August- saw the ppr mail( Arrived 20th,10pm)
28 August- submitted at vfs Lagos

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by tolajay: 10:42am On Sep 19, 2019
Have you submitted an application for the transcript?

I might be around the Lagos office soon, could follow up for you, if that’ll be helpful.

Let me know.

sseyi9:
Please I urgently need assistance... Somebody... Anybody...

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 10:59am On Sep 19, 2019
stefanimay:

no
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SchwarzMann: 11:00am On Sep 19, 2019
Hello my people,
Does anyone know if its necessary/required to sumbit a copy of ones residence permit for non resident Nigerian EE aplicants?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Hephzibah2018: 11:12am On Sep 19, 2019
Cryptomania:
Even kabashing won't help in this situation.

Make we stop to dey put our Almighty God for tight condition abeg.

These guys see these things. If they miss it now and find out later on after issuing PPR, they can still cancel it.

So before we put anything in the hands of God, we should make sure we've done our part to the best of our ability. We need to stop spiritualizing some things.

I'm sorry for my too much story, I just had to say it. smiley

My dear.....this person in question undoubtedly messed up, I believe everyone acknowledged that and I obviously did in my quote. The best advice for them is to raise a CSE and pray that the VO doesn't notice it before his/her message is received. I serve a living God, and I've seen unique cases where a non-disclosure went unnoticed without raising a CSE, not that this guy should try it. As innnn, DON'T TRY IT! This is not my personal problem, but yes I will emphasize that prayer does work. Who are we, but mere humans filled with errors/bad judgement day in, day out.
So yes, the bulk of our lives is Spiritual and it's called the GRACE of God! Try it, and you'll find nothing is really up to your power.
Stay blessed!

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by purplerain(f): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2019
cheesy. I am trying to motivate you guys o. No matter the struggle on the journey, DO NOT GIVE UP!

johnnybravo1990:

Nice pics, but this is torture to us still waiting for PPR or even ITA; hope you know that wink grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 11:22am On Sep 19, 2019
Philips49:
Cicnews

The math

81400-63400=18,000

declined , fake profile and rejected nko

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by teeielts360: 11:29am On Sep 19, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
In due time and season, God would crown all our efforts.
yemblaze:
Congratulations dear...I cant wait to read your PPR gist.... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.