Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1051104 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 25, 2019
nomad26:
First off, I'm really glad that you went directly to the official website to do your research cheesy
Here's how I interpret it: you can combine the two jobs only if it was continuous e.g. you started the second job the next working day after the first.
I'd suggest trying it out yourself - create a profile and see if it returns as eligible. Also try checking out canadavisa forum for similar cases, there are usually several others who have the same situation.
it will be ineligbile
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 25, 2019
TOKNOW:
Good Morning. Please does CES require WAEC?
no

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by OTemi(f): 10:21am On Sep 25, 2019
Hello everyone, I intend using my 3 years work experience( Dec 2016- Dec 2019), but I don't know if this will have any implication for my Masters certificate gotten in Nov 2017. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by TOKNOW: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2019
Canadagirl20:
No

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Wisdom7400(m): 11:01am On Sep 25, 2019
Tina26:
waec is secondary school can't give any reasonable points. You can't use 300l transcripts. Has to be complete till 400l
I know about the points, im using it for aipp
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by shygunXs(m): 11:16am On Sep 25, 2019
PopularGingo:
Congrats, how did you eventually fix the issue?

See picture for price, i don’t know if it’s still the same but as at when i did mine in June this is how much i paid.

Thanks a lot. I appreciate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kiari: 11:18am On Sep 25, 2019
Just to point out, if you are in 300l and you can get your statement of result please go ahead and evaluate. IRCC stated 3years and above....
Tina26:
waec is secondary school can't give any reasonable points. You can't use 300l transcripts. Has to be complete till 400l
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by littledarline(f): 11:27am On Sep 25, 2019
Is it possible for someone who does not have any grounding in french to join this and write the exam please?

Enculer:
Anyone motivated to use the TEF Canada exam as a means to boost your points, please follow the following 3 resources and you should hopefully get a minimum of B2 in both Reading and Listening.

1. Join the Whatsapp Chat:
https:///invite/GCqXOD8MOmIDHb3IGSbdBT

2. Download the necessary resources:
https://teftextelongs.home.blog/?fbclid=IwAR2q2kmpxmxJ85LIIywC3Dmw15BiZ0QtcImpusZw90a4hVFBOvApnRHpzK8

3. Join the Facebook page:
Comment se préparer au TEF Canada

The Comprehension Ecrite questions are weighted differently. In order to stand a good chance of getting at least more than 216 over 300 you need to smash the long text questions (they weigh the most).

All the best.

There are 85 long text questions and answers in the link 2. above. Some of the questions do get repeated and so if you master the 85, you stand a great chance (plus you improve your vocabs and you learn French in the process).

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 25, 2019
kiari:
Just to point out, if you are in 300l and you can get your statement of result please go ahead and evaluate. IRCC stated 3years and above....
IRCC states 3 years program and above , 300l is in a 4 year program , so he may not get a favorable equivalency

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dammyomo123(f): 11:47am On Sep 25, 2019
Quick question house, can one use statement of result in replacement of certificate for EE profile?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vicolak: 11:59am On Sep 25, 2019
Congrats, may canada favour you and yours
nomad26:

My people, I am back with the full PPR gist…Warning: very long read ahead o cheesy

TL;DR:
Decision to carry our kaya to Canada: Aug 2018
Partner IELTS: 27th Oct 2018 (L8.5 R9 W7 S7.5)
IELTS: 13th Dec 2018 (L9 R9 W6.5 S7.5)  EOR: 3rd Jan 2019 (L9 R9 W7 S8.5)
ECA: 10th December 2018 (ICES - 12 weeks in total)
Partner ECA: 4th Jan 2019 (ICES - 16 weeks in total)
ITA: 9th Jan 2019 (Stream: FSW-Outland, NOC: 2145, CRS: 459)
AOR: 28th Jan 2019
MEP/BIL: 13th Feb 2019
Biometrics completed: 14th Feb 2019

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
Good morning house. I need help please. I sent my transcript to Wes 2 weeks ago, but no feedback from them, I only noticed that they wes account was updated.
I sent a mail to Canada@wes.org 3days ago still no response. Please what do I do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mariesio: 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
Tina26:
IRCC states 3 years program and above , 300l is in a 4 year program , so he may not get a favorable equivalency

Hello,

I sent you a PM bc I have a sensitive question to ask, you can also click on my whatsapp link below ( will appreciate it )

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vousmevoyez(f): 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bankyh1905(m): 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
Vousmevoyez:
If you do not meet the work eligibility requirement after filling your work history, at what point are you supposed to get the message that your profile is ineligible? I have filled in every part of the application, done digital signature and about to click transmit
After you have clicked "transmit".
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vousmevoyez(f): 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vousmevoyez(f): 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Gehad01: 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
For those with busy schedules or distance restrictions and looking for a way to send their waec and neco results to WES can contact me on 0.9.0.6.0.4.9.1.0.6.3. I render an affordable service.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Shinningstar201: 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
Vousmevoyez:
So I just used two different work experience to make one year
One from July 2017 - November 2017
2nd from November 2017 - August 2018 and I was able to submit the application succesfully

You are toying with rejection. CIC said at least 12 months CONTINUOUS work experience....

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
Vousmevoyez:
If you do not meet the work eligibility requirement after filling your work history, at what point are you supposed to get the message that your profile is ineligible? I have filled in every part of the application, done digital signature and about to click transmit

stop playing with ban and rejection. Won't say anymore after this. That you were able to bypass the system doesn't mean you will bypass the VO. at 2 years 11 months the ee profile views it as 3 years. But after submission the VOs said other wise. You can check canada visa

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vousmevoyez(f): 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
lol I'm not that stubborn to not listen to people who know what they're saying. I listened to y'alls advice, I just wanted to see if based on the work info I put, I would get an "ineligible" message after submitting. I really just wanted to know what it was like to go through with the application. I made sure that with all the info I put, my Crs score wouldn't be above 410 so I wouldn't take away any one's chance of getting an ITA. Very grateful for all of y'alls input smiley My husband to be would be the primary applicant when we're ready to go ahead with our application. He has 3 years work experience. Wish everyone the best in their applications! wink

Tina26:
stop playing with ban and rejection. Won't say anymore after this. That you were able to bypass the system doesn't mean you will bypass the VO. at 2 years 11 months the ee profile views it as 3 years. But after submission the VOs said other wise. You can check canada visa

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kendrix69(m): 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
who has used the idp centre at ikeja?, specifically greenvilleschool GRA, do they provide headsets for the listening or is it a Loud speaker?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Drahl(m): 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
please house, I need some clarification.If someone had:
Date of IELTS- jan 1
Date of test result- jan 14(after 13 days)
Applied for EOR and the new test report form shows Jan 29(after an increase in a section)
what would be the appropriate date of test result?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by opeoyek: 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
Yea they do
Kendrix69:
who has used the idp centre at ikeja?, specifically greenvilleschool GRA, do they provide headsets for the listening or is it a Loud speaker?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by eryosa0: 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
Quick question please. Where i served for nysc i got retained there and i got a reference letter saying I've worked there from july 2017- till date. (This is inclusive of my time as a corper and full time staff) so I'm not really claiming nysc. My question is that do i state nysc in my personal history. I don't know if i couched this question well but your thoughts would really help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hi ladymarshall please I sent you a pm with regards to the salary certificate format.
ladymarshall:
Replied

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
Wisdom7400:
Pls can i use waec as equivalent to Canadian high school diploma? Can i also send my transcript from 300l to wes? How would they evaluate this? What will it look like? I need help pls thanks
no you can't , please expantiate on the transcript from 300 level sending
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by tolfa(m): 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
Jan 29
Drahl:
please house, I need some clarification.If someone had:
Date of IELTS- jan 1
Date of test result- jan 14(after 13 days)
Applied for EOR and the new test report form shows Jan 29(after an increase in a section)
what would be the appropriate date of test result?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
hadassah4real:
Hi ladymarshall please I sent you a pm with regards to the salary certificate format.
check page 1 its there

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Sammurano(m): 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hi, Please did you end up using CES?

follyAug:
Thanks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by godG: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
boco2126:
Yes we do. Please send me a pm.

Yaaaaayyy! Sent, thank you. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.