Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1047356 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by joe10: 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
Mariesio:

Forged documents, you guys will not cease to amaze me undecided

Not forged document. He used combinations of letters and numbers to enable him submit him join the pool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by CanadaPR: 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
joe10:
Good afternoon seniors in the house. Please a friend received a letter of interest from Alberta Province yesterday but the issue is that he is confused whether to accept or decline because his WES ECA report will be available on the 23rd of October which is a major concern here. While filling his EE he used forged combinations for WES ECA report number. His CRS is 420, please is any advice for him

I just feel like crying reading this. Your friend could go ahead and submit and get Banned.

Do you know he just deprived a legit person from getting nominated?

I won't be surprised if the surge in ITA cutoff and pool population is as a result of fraudulent and duplicate EE profiles.

It's good you know that Submitting a profile, and getting an Invitation or Nomination, can't precede your ECA report date. Even if his ECA comes in today, his application wouldn't fly because of misrepresentation.

It is well.

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2019
It's still forgery because he didn't wait for his actual ECA. Sigh. Impatience. His ECA will now show a date later than when he entered the pool and got NOI. And to what benefit?

joe10:

Not forged document. He used combinations of letters and numbers to enable him submit him join the pool

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by HAGIMANU: 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2019
Hi, Has gotten back to you as per Alberta?
Shubbychic1:
Pls can you send me a PM so we can talk?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by follyAug: 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2019
Still on the process

Sammurano:
Hi, Please did you end up using CES?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adezeal1: 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
PLEASE HELP ME. I'M ON MY KNEES O embarassed embarassed embarassed
Adezeal1:
Good day everyone, please kindly advise me on what to do.
I've been on this Canada Journey for a while, I've been taking it one step at a time. I have an Aunt in Regina Saskatoon, she was the one that told me about express entry, she then asked me to apply for Saskatchewan pnp, but before my Wes evaluation could come out, my noc was no longer needed. I couldn't use her for the federal express entry because she was an extended family.
Yesterday she called me and told me I can now apply for Saskatchewan pnp, that my noc is back in Demand,which I checked and realized she was right.
My major problem is how to proof she's my aunt, she's the step daughter of my Maternal Grandfather.
I don't want any problems for myself.
I just applied for masters in a bid to increase my crs. Although that will take about 18 months.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mariesio: 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
joe10:

grin cheesy whats the diff, call CIC and explain. Yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Presh1992: 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
johnnybravo1990:

Bros, I do it free for a few people, but for other people, we can agree on something. I have invested financially in some resources to upgrade my teaching. Also, coupled with the data I expend during our internet calls, it would be only fair if my expenses are compensated for. If I’m available by November ending, I’ll gladly coach you. If I’m not, I would refer you to some other people. Blissnenye is also a good tutor who you could contact as well. For anyone whom I am not available to tutor, I usually recommend her to them, and she does a pretty good job as well.
Hi please I need your help in my writing, I’ve written it twice and I keep getting 6.5, please I need to increase my score when will you be free to assist
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by CheesyTee(f): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
Does she share same surname with your mum (maiden name)? She will need to provide birth certificate to show common name with your mum. Plus other documents to show she’s been living in Saskatchewan for the past one year.
Adezeal1:
Good day everyone, please kindly advise me on what to do.
I've been on this Canada Journey for a while, I've been taking it one step at a time. I have an Aunt in Regina Saskatoon, she was the one that told me about express entry, she then asked me to apply for Saskatchewan pnp, but before my Wes evaluation could come out, my noc was no longer needed. I couldn't use her for the federal express entry because she was an extended family.
Yesterday she called me and told me I can now apply for Saskatchewan pnp, that my noc is back in Demand,which I checked and realized she was right.
My major problem is how to proof she's my aunt, she's the step daughter of my Maternal Grandfather.
I don't want any problems for myself.
I just applied for masters in a bid to increase my crs. Although that will take about 18 months.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Newww: 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
PPR announcement. Silent reader here.

I learnt a lot from this forum and it's only fair to give back in the way I can. My pre-ITA journey was very smooth. Wrote IELTS once, evaluated only masters degree with WES (and did not require WAEC). I got ITA the day after i entered the pool. I also had a valid TRV so i was sure i would get PPR in 3 months maximum. Lo and behold it was not to be (it took 11 months). Below is my timeline;

Family of 2
VO: Ottawa
AOR: 26 Oct 2018
Biometrics Passed: 27 Nov 2018
RPRF: 27 Dec 2018

Silence

ADR: 11 April 2019 (supplementary info and CV for spouse)
Security screening: started 15 April 2019
ADR: 30 Aug 2019 (remedical, my 1st medical was to expire Nov, 1st)
Medicals done at IOM 16 Sept 2019
Medical Passed: 22 Sept 2019
PPR: 23 Sept 2019

I wish everyone still in the process good luck and encourage those with a lengthy application like mine to remain patient; as long as your eligibility is passed, PPR will surely come.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by captainhoo: 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
Adezeal1:
PLEASE HELP ME. I'M ON MY KNEES O embarassed embarassed embarassed
Start by getting birth certificates of her and your parent that is her step-sibling showing they are born of same father, your birth certificate showing you are a child to her step-sibling, pictures showing she is related to one of your parents, chats that reflect she is family and can date back for as long as you can get, Facebook pictures or tags showing she acknowledged you as niece.

Imagine you are drawing a family tree with proofs and documents, starting with her and ending with you, get proofs that will be convincing of that.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by captainhoo: 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
Newww:
PPR announcement. Silent reader here.

Congratulations !!! May your new country favour you

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ucheuju: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
joe10:
Good afternoon seniors in the house. Please a friend received a letter of interest from Alberta Province yesterday but the issue is that he is confused whether to accept or decline because his WES ECA report will be available on the 23rd of October which is a major concern here. While filling his EE he used forged combinations for WES ECA report number. His CRS is 420, please is any advice for him

Forged documentation! Could this be a joke?

I just wonder...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by follyAug: 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2019
Pls house a friend at my work place need clarification, she said her mum is willing to give her 100% fund as POF as gift but d issue here is the mum doesn't bear the same surname with her, as she's remarried, and her birth certificate shows her own father surname with mum's first name
How will she proof she's her mum from LOE?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Eraytee: 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
please I sent you a PM

teesquad007:
I applied for passport renewal at Ikoyi like a week and half ago & i got it today. Now i can schedule my IELTS exam peacefully.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
follyAug:
Pls house a friend at my work place need clarification, she said her mum is willing to give her 100% fund as POF as gift but d issue here is the mum doesn't bear the same surname with her, as she's remarried, and her birth certificate shows her own father surname with mum's first name
How will she proof she's her mum from LOE?

Thanks
not an issue. you can type the Gift deed to say
I mrs lagbaja hereby gift baby lagbaja ( my daughter from my first marriage( 1800-1817) to Mr Stevie Wonder) the sum of 200m

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by daRealest(m): 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2019
Hello House,

I have a question regarding the use of Statement of Result. Is it allowed? as the certificate is not ready.

Thanks so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
joe10:
you see how you missed this golden chance and in future. if you proceed you get banned by IRCC, if you decline Alberta wont send you nomination again. Your friend is just plain silly.

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ifyonline(f): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
wisdom77:

PM me.
please I also need contact for aau transcript..i sent u a pm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ananne: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
joe10:

Like seriously? You people will not learn.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by follyAug: 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
Thanks

Tina26:
not an issue. you can type the Gift deed to say
I mrs lagbaja hereby gift baby lagbaja ( my daughter from my first marriage( 1800-1817) to Mr Stevie Wonder) the sum of 200m

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by etrange: 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2019
joe10:

Is this what we now do? Forge documents? You and your friend are simply making things difficult for yourselves and others.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2019
etrange:

Is this what we now do? Forge documents? You and your friend are simply making things difficult for yourselves and others.
lil not forged per say. the eca number is the ref number plus imm. but its a silly thing to do

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by godG: 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
3 months post-AoR.

"Be anxious for nothing. But with prayers and supplications, make your request known to God."

That verse right there is why I'm not anxious about this. At least before I, out of curiosity, joined a WhatsApp group with many anxious Indians. I don leave the group sharp sharp.

For me, I know say God's able to keep what I have committed into His hands. We move!

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kiari: 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
Congratulations @newww grin wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adezeal1: 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2019
Thank you so much cheesy Tee, I really appreciate your prompt response. I'll do just as you said.
CheesyTee:
Does she share same surname with your mum (maiden name)? She will need to provide birth certificate to show common name with your mum. Plus other documents to show she’s been living in Saskatchewan for the past one year.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kiari: 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2019
Hello if you don't mind, how long did it take to evaluate your result form ICES?

CanadaPR:

Yes. HRDC Advanced Diploma in Business Administration is equivalent to a 2 Year Canadian Diploma
From ICES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adezeal1: 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2019
Thank you so much Captain hoo, we have her birth certificate and death certificate of my grandfather and her mother, but I don't have pictures, she has been in Canada for over 20 years now. I have our chats to as far back as 2016 on WhatsApp,
but I'll check on Facebook.

captainhoo:

Start by getting birth certificates of her and your parent that is her step-sibling showing they are born of same father, your birth certificate showing you are a child to her step-sibling, pictures showing she is related to one of your parents, chats that reflect she is family and can date back for as long as you can get, Facebook pictures or tags showing she acknowledged you as niece.

Imagine you are drawing a family tree with proofs and documents, starting with her and ending with you, get proofs that will be convincing of that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Haysamo: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
daRealest:
Hello House,

I have a question regarding the use of Statement of Result. Is it allowed? as the certificate is not ready.

Thanks so much

Your school should send it if it has grades on it.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by CanadaPR: 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
SapphireFort:
Hello, hope it is not too late to join and do you know if i can do the Adv. Dip in Bus Admin because i have a Bachelor of Arts first degree

Hi, quickly register now. A class begins in October and that will be all until October 2020.

Just some weeks left.....

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
What a wait...Congratulations. Thank God it has ended in praise.

canadiandamsel:
I just want to thank God for making this day a reality.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by CanadaPR: 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2019
kiari:
Hello if you don't mind, how long did it take to evaluate your result form ICES?

This application was sent just before they changed their timeline to 20 weeks. It took about 13 weeks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.