Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1066088 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by wale200: 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
Alright. Thanks. But is it compulsory for my sch to send the transcripts to WES? Because I have the official transcript still intact in the envelop.

You can only send your SoR or certificate through hellofax to WES... Your school should send the transcript directly.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
Rence22:
Hello e-fam, before you guys lambast me, I know this may not be the right platform to ask for this but it is very much related. My spouse applied for Canada tourist visa which was work related- the region of his organisation located in Canada wanted him and a few others to come over for a programme they held earlier this month. Earlier when he applied, he and and the others from the organisation were denied based on insufficient funds and they were told they could reapply which they did and the organisation provided the resources and reapplied. Yesterday, he got another denial letter with the VO stating that:
1. he is not satisfied that he(my spouse) will leave Canada at the end of his stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in ........ based on the purpose of visit.
2. he is not satisfied that he will leave Canada at the end of his stay as a temporary resident as stipulated in para...... based on his family ties in Canada and in his country of residence.
3. He is not satisfied that he will leave Canada at the end of his stay as a temporary resident as stipulated in para..... based on his travel history
Here are my concerns, will the denial affect our EE application based on those reasons and will I be able to use him as a source of POF. Moreover, he has travel history and has never outstayed his time. Need I say, his VO was Kenya. Please help deliberate. Thanks.
My dear they have been sending same template to people . its due to the increased demand for their visa and record of people with rich CVs and ties in nigeria overstaying. so everyone is now a suspect

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mhydhe: 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hello House .
How do i delete a profile on Cic website? It is only showing withdraw application? Is it as good as deleted cus i filled the SINP Eoi and in there , i claimed not to have an EE profile since i want to change my Occupation in Demand.
Assistant will really be needed.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Snowflake27: 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hi Guys,
This is borne out of curiosity, I was just wondering how you could tell your Visa Office
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
MARYROSE31:
Please could you help me with the contact of ASP Moshood? Thank you. I really do need it.

Also, is there anyone who has a format of a reference letter from previous employer? Thanks guys.
use the search bar above

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by AdesegunSanni89: 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
Is it true WES verification no longer requires SSCE results? Saw this https://www.wes.org/ca/required-documents/ seems only folks who did direct entry now require SSCE as proof of previous study

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
Snowflake27:
Hi Guys,
This is borne out of curiosity, I was just wondering how you could tell your Visa Office
ask using the cse webform

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kaysalas(m): 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
Swansy10:

2nd IELTS(MOD) December 1, 2018 Result LRWS:8.0,8.0,8.5,7.5
WES was ready by October 25, 2018
CRS 453
ITA December 19, 2018, cut-off 439
AOR February 16, 2019
MED/BIL Pass April 9, 2019
RPRF July 10, 2019
PPR September 9, 2019

[i][b]IE successful LRWS 8.0,8.0,8.5,7.5 and CRS was 453, jumped into the pool et it.
Congrats on your eventual success. But please, did you have someone to mark your writing and drill you on speaking during your preparations for the Ielts? I am having this conundrum @ the moment, my test is on the 12th of next month
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bukkie04(f): 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
Good afternoon great people,

Please I need expert advice on behalf of someone.

He has two birth dates which are reduced date and original date.

He has chosen his original date as his date for over the years which he uses for all applications and forms even before his CA runs.

His international passport has his original date also.

His original date is captured on his WAEC result while his reduced age was used throughout his University days.

Now he has requested for his official transcript and not sure that it will reflect his reduced age.

He got an affirmation that his birth date wont be reflected on his transcript.

Now he wants to know if he still needs a declaration of age to guide against and trouble that may arise in any case.

This is because he doesnt know if WES gets into such details.

I'll really appreciate responses from my seniors.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by rotile247(m): 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
AdesegunSanni89:
Is it true WES verification no longer requires SSCE results? Saw this https://www.wes.org/ca/required-documents/ seems only folks who did direct entry now require SSCE as proof of previous study

Yes WES no longer require SSCE to verify your higher certificates both University and Diploma even 1 year University diploma.

Only those with SSCE as highest qualification needs send theirs.

Them done tire na! Lol .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Swansy10: 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
Kaysalas:

Congrats on your eventual success. But please, did you have someone to mark your writing and drill you on speaking during your preparations for the Ielts? I am having this conundrum @ the moment, my test is on the 12th of next month

Thank you. I practiced on my own. Which materials are you using to prepare?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
Jbaby09:
Hey guys please I understand that in filling the forms post ITA, I’ll provide passport number of current passport. But upload all visas and stamped pages in previous passports that fall into the 10year period. Will that include stamped pages of previous visa refusals ? Cos I answered yes to both statutory question on visa refusal.

Please corrrect me if I’m wrong.

Bless
no need to upload visa stampings of old passport, just the new ones. However you would state all your visa refusal/denial if there is any

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Snowflake27: 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
ednut1:
ask using the cse webform

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kaysalas(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2019
Swansy10:

Thank you. I practiced on my own. Which materials are you using to prepare?
Waoh! Thnx for d prompt response wink
I am using ieltsliz website and ieltsadvantage.
Saw ur posts on jay's writing and ieltsonline tests. Will be looking @ them later tonyt. Any heads up on speaking ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
Snowflake27:
Hi Guys,
call
sending mail
raising a case specific enquiry CSE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DOMHG: 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
Greetings All,
Quick question please. On the EE profile, the section where you have to choose province of interest.
Is it okay to select more than one province? Does it have any implication?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by mobenjackson(m): 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
Just got confirmation from WES through Facebook now... It's official... No more WAEC or NECO.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
You can send the transcript yourself. I sent mine last month through courier plus then sent my SOR using hellofax

wale200:
Alright. Thanks. But is it compulsory for my sch to send the transcripts to WES? Because I have the official transcript still intact in the envelop.

You can only send your SoR or certificate through hellofax to WES... Your school should send the transcript directly.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by CanadaPR: 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
Swansy10:
Its PPR
Abridged Timeline
Decision to migrate: August 2018
1st IELTS (BC) September 29, 2018, Result LRWS: 8.0,6.5,7.0,8.0
CRS 453
AOR February 16, 2019
RPRF July 10, 2019
PPR September 9, 2019

Big Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Prettiepearlz(f): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
joe10:
Good afternoon seniors in the house. Please a friend received a letter of interest from Alberta Province yesterday but the issue is that he is confused whether to accept or decline because his WES ECA report will be available on the 23rd of October which is a major concern here. While filling his EE he used forged combinations for WES ECA report number. His CRS is 420, please is any advice for him
He should better decline that immediately. What is pursuing him though? undecided Why couldn’t he wait? Now his lie caught up with and you’re here asking if he should decline or not. If he doesn’t decline, he is joking with 5 years ban. We play too much! Tell him to calm down and wait for his time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by wale200: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
Alright. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by wale200: 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
[quote author=Blesso222 post=82625991]You can send the transcript yourself. I sent mine last month through courier plus then sent my SOR using hellofax

Alright. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nikyb: 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
Wow... it also means ICES and CES processing time will reduce since there will be less traffic on their site...

mobenjackson:
Just got confirmation from WES through Facebook now... It's official... No more WAEC or NECO.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mamazka: 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
Thanks

quote author=MINTss post=82606480]

Their valid American passport ma[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by sopure: 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hi everyone... pls, anyone have an idea how much Ituen Basi ltd at Lagos pays Corper?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by damiek: 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tina26:
mother in law no way. Sibling only through adoption although they are excluded from ee by ircc it may fly if you can demonstrate what you said and if your parents are late too. It gives more credence . If you scale through the nigerian adoption process ircc may still tag in adoption of convenience. So be careful

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by damiek: 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hello Seniors,

Please I have a PGD in Bus Admin. Do I need to send both my PGD Transcript and B SC Transcript to WES? Because I heard for Masters, only the transcript for Masters should be enough. Kindly assist with your usual and kind assistance.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Asetime: 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
damiek:
Hello Seniors,

Please I have a PGD in Bus Admin. Do I need to send both my PGD Transcript and B SC Transcript to WES? Because I heard for Masters, only the transcript for Masters should be enough. Kindly assist with your usual and kind assistance.

Thanks
For a PGD, you'll be claiming "two or more certificates". So yep, you'll be sending both transcripts. I got this info by using the search bar at the top of this page.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Djponpin1(m): 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
Swansy10:
Its PPR
Abridged Timeline
Decision to migrate: August 2018
1st IELTS (BC) September 29, 2018, Result LRWS: 8.0,6.5,7.0,8.0
CRS 453
AOR February 16, 2019
RPRF July 10, 2019
PPR September 9, 2019

pls bro can I get your number or mail thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 11:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
Massive Congratulations to you...Enjoy your new home.

Swansy10:
[b]Its PPR
Abridged Timeline

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Enculer: 11:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
AdesegunSanni89:

Hello,

I did not get what you wrote. Is WAEC no longer a requirement?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Djponpin1(m): 12:49am On Sep 28, 2019
Please which of the province is good to contact for fast nomination thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.