Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1058186 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ShoeShineGuy: 11:25am On Sep 30, 2019
Lol @bold. Bending like Avatar. The school that bends from 'main gate', all the way to the 'main auditorium'.

On a very frank note, someone can only imagine your pains. Nobody ever will want to be in those shoes.. I pray it ends in praise for you, soon enough.

JuneFirst:

All hail UNIBEND!!! E no dey tire to bend people.
Imagine using close to 2 years to get transcript I applied for. I was told that those that graduated prior to 2005 from Computer Science department can not get their transcript because the department was burnt down with everything in it. People like me that left the school in 2003 just open our mouths and were watching part one of film show.

Las las, 1st year of my transcript was found, and the 2nd year took almost another one year to be found (in someone's desktop computer) in science faculty. That one na part 2 film show.

Talk about unseriousness, naija carry first!
Mcheww!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Honeydoc(f): 11:50am On Sep 30, 2019
wasseynewest:
ANNOUNCEMENT!

Are you writing IELTS this October??

If yes, send your evidence of payment/registration to: chatwityem@yahoo.com

You will be added to our IELTS October test takers for intensive coaching by myself and my extraordinaire Tutors that is all but FREE wink.

N.B: Strictly for only those who have registered.

#givingbackisallthatmatters smiley

Hello, is there a group for November test takers please? Please help us oh!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by sheringham: 11:51am On Sep 30, 2019
Good afternoon,

i got into the University of Lagos through the foundation diploma programme. do i just indicate that i have a B.sc at the point of applying for evaluation, then go ahead to send both Bsc and foundation diploma transcript?

or am i required to separately indicate that i have a Bsc and a diploma at the point of applying on the WES site?

your response will be highly appreciated
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chibabe25: 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hello everyone. Please is there anyone who sent their transcript from OAU to WES via ETX ? If yes, please how did you go about following up for verification?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bukkie04(f): 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
I'm sorry if it sounds out of place here.
We believe we have people with vast knowledge and experience on this thread and who can easily help out with obstacles and who carries everyone along as one big family.

I just wrote out the real scenario before the question.

This guy wasn't the one who reduced his age but his parents.
He had since made adjustments since he became of age and aware of it and this is even before his decision to migrate.

The question is if he needs age declaration should his transcript require verification by WES.

Thanks all the same.

Tina26:
i dont know why people bring such things here. We were not party to him or her reducing his age.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bukkie04(f): 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
I did but not through ETX which didn't require verification I guess. WES updated my profile as ACCEPTED.

chibabe25:
Hello everyone. Please is there anyone who sent their transcript from OAU to WES via ETX ? If yes, please how did you go about following up for verification?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Pwinkle1(f): 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
Any helpers here?

Pwinkle1:
Dear Seniors lol. I have a quick question please.

At the start of my career, I started of as a management trainee where I basically did 3/4 different rotations in various departments - HR, business development, strategy and then Brand Management.

The longest and the last was the brand management rotation.

I’m thinking of claiming NOC 1124 because that’s the current field I’ve been working in.

Any thoughts?

For perspective:

Mgt trainee: Oct 12 2015 - Oct 31 2016
Job 1 (NOC 1124): Nov 2016 - June 2017
Job 2 (NOC 1124): July 2017 - Jan 2018
Job 3 (NOC 1124): Jan 2018 till date

Will I have any challenges?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chibabe25: 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
bukkie04:
I did but not through ETX which didn't require verification I guess. WES updated my profile as ACCEPTED.

WES initially updated my profile with accepted and then changed it to verification required and I’m confused

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
Pwinkle1:
Any helpers here?

job 1 to 3 are they the same job roles Request for a reference letter from your hr and see what they will put
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
bukkie04:
I'm sorry if it sounds out of place here.
We believe we have people with vast knowledge and experience on this thread and who can easily help out with obstacles and who carries everyone along as one big family.

I just wrote out the real scenario before the question.

This guy wasn't the one who reduced his age but his parents.
He had since made adjustments since he became of age and aware of it and this is even before his decision to migrate.

The question is if he needs age declaration should his transcript require verification by WES.

Thanks all the same.

wes would state the discrepancy. When submitting to cic He can do an age declaration and also explain the error was done my his parents. Case closed

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by LecturerIFE: 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
chibabe25:

WES initially updated my profile with accepted and then changed it to verification required and I’m confused

That's the norm.

OAU now charges for transcript verification. Last time I asked, it's N2500 for undergraduate and N5000 for postgraduate. You can use ETX for your verification or reach out to anyone in the school.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by triplebaba: 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
Good morning guys please i want to evaluate my certificates via Wes. I have msc. The question is that will I be sending only my msc transcripts or both the msc and bsc to Wes for evaluation? Please i need urgent response. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by KaceeDcontrol(m): 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
triplebaba:
Good morning guys please i want to evaluate my certificates via Wes. I have msc. The question is that will I be sending only my msc transcripts or both the msc and bsc to Wes for evaluation? Please i need urgent response. thanks
Just Msc

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Omoolope2023: 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
Results out today

R6 L6.5 S7.5 W7

Computer delivered

I am looking at PNP route so am not writing another one.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
Omoolope2023:
Results out today

R6 L6.5 S7.5 W7

Computer delivered

the question is do you qualify for pnp by noc or by relatives i.e manitoba ,New brunswick and Sask

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Eraytee: 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
I believe your NOC is in-demand in provinces with PNP? If not please re-fire ietls ooo. Lucky enough the two modules you fell short can be achieved easily compared to writing that keeps people on this exam. All the best with your choice(s).

Omoolope2023:
Results out today

R6 L6.5 S7.5 W7

Computer delivered

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
Olami2903:
So my village finally caught up with me ��� I can't find my Ielts test report form. Has anyone had this issue before and how do I get another one from BC. Please help!
request for another one
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by triplebaba: 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hello guys, please i still need proper education about this Canada stuff.... Please i will be glad if I could be properly oriented. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by triplebaba: 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
KaceeDcontrol:

Just Msc

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Omoolope2023: 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
Tina26:
the question is do you qualify for pnp by noc or by relatives i.e manitoba ,New brunswick and Sask

In the above 3 by NOC

In Manitoba, by both.

Let see how it plays out
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Triplezero50(f): 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2019
wasseynewest:
Coming to CANADA? Be Informed and Prepared!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhA3zeELPzc

A must watch

I'm glad I always read from where I stopped on the thread. I would have missed this if I didn't.
This was a great video. I had to get a pen and a book to write. THANK YOU FOR SHARING!

14 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Eraytee: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
Please how long does it take to get re-fund for ietls remark upgrade by BC? I filled and submitted the refund form online as instructed on 6th September, mailed them last week was told I would get it by last week Friday. Its new week already nothing yet.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Julius10(m): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
Please I will like to ask two questions:

1. Can I use the experience I got during my Industrial Training on this journey? (Paid employment).

2. The company is no longer in existence. It was closed in the year 2015. Can I still use it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kingkhalil: 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hello people, I am post ITA state and intend to submit my application by October 20, 2019. I however have some questions, to wit:

1. For my POF (family of 3), I got 3 million from my dad (I have the transfer receipt) and intend to fund the remaining using proceeds from the sale of a property of mine. Would the Deed of Assignment (Duly Notarized and signed by all parties) including the Receipt of Sale be enough? ;
2. I have issues with the arrangement of names on my documents eg on International Passsport and IELTS TRF, i used my middle name as first name while on ALL other documents, my first name is the first name. Would an Affidavit cure this defect?

Asking these questions because I don't want any problems with my application. I look forward to your answers, and thank you in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bfoly: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
Dear House,

Please do WES accept Lautech notification of result as the certificate is not ready.

Please help, new in the house
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Olybobo(m): 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
Folhu57:
Pls I need help on articles, and guidelines on how to ace the ielts exam
wasseynewest: Pls I intend writing this October ielts and would be registering tomorrow. Pls help

Visit www.ieltsadvantage.com
Visit jay ielts on YouTube for more.
Practice listening and reading on www.ieltsonline.com

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Olybobo(m): 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
haywhy28:
Hello everyone, I'm about to complete my WES application. I will be evaluating my University transcript and ACCA diploma.

I'll like to know how to go about the ACCA diploma evaluation. Will I send the transcript myself or do I have to contact ACCA?

I'll appreciate your response.
Thanks.

You will contact ACCA and make payments for them to send your transcript.... Hold extra cash in case they make you pay for dues and so on
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Olybobo(m): 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
enigmang:

Hello Iwinosified,

How did you go about this. did you submit the IMM008? or there was no need if there is no change in family circumstances. There is really conflicting information on this

This is just to check if you've kids or so...fill for your spouse if you're married and ignore the rest. Send via DHL to Lagos when you've completed everything
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Olybobo(m): 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
Silva19:

Thanks for your response sis
Please I just remembered that I taught in a primary school for 1 year before I gained admission in uni
Please can I add that too
Can it work?

They will ask you to support such claims with payment vouchers or bank statements. So be careful
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Olybobo(m): 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
Olami2903:
So my village finally caught up with me ��� I can't find my Ielts test report form. Has anyone had this issue before and how do I get another one from BC. Please help!

Visit British council In lagos or write them. You've your numbers, give them your details, you are likely going to pay for the extra but it is worth writing again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by captainhoo: 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
CanadaPR:

She even clarified NYC was NYSC....

I'm not trying to scare anyone but I'm only trying to let us know we need to be very careful and avoid costly mistakes.
Thanks for the clarification
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Codyella: 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
Eraytee:
LONG POST ALERT!!! Its not PPR but IELTS success story

**Am able to share this testimony only because God made a way!!!
I want to return all the glory to God who made everything beautiful in its own time. This is not a PPR testimony but I think sharing my timeline as regards to IELTS would help some peeps in my shoe. Who says you cannot ace the exam? Have this at the back of your mind the challenges with this exam will surely pass.

We are obsessed with success that we forgot that failing is also part of life. We should know that it is ok not to succeed at the first time of trying. But, we must pick up ourselves, dust off the dirts and move again. Find lessons in failure and reason to succeed. If you are thinking of yourself, why me, why haven’t I succeeded at this or that, be calm and work harder, your breakthrough will come.

NB: The struggle you are facing is a test to see if you’re truly committed to the life you say you want (living in canny). This is not a pity party. Success is a cycle.

FAIL→LEARN→SUCCESS (Vice-versa)

8 ATTEMPTS: in the LRWS order (I wrote all with BC)
03/03/18 7.5, 7.5, 7, 8

7/7/18 7.5, 8, 7, 7.5

13/10/18 7.5, 7.5, 7, 8.5

9/02/19 7, 5.5, 7.5, 8 (I was so down after the listening module, this affected my reading)

23/03/19 7, 7.5, 7, 7.5

11/05/19 8,6.5,7,7.5

1/06/2019 8,8.5,6.5, 8 (EOR came back unchanged)

23/07/19 8,7,7,7.5 (writing was upgraded from 6 to 7)

I applied for EOR on the 22nd of August 2019 and EOR came out today 6th September, 2019.

To ease your journey use Cambridge materials for your practice sessions http://practicepteonline.com/cambridge-ielts-1-13-tests/ (listening), ieltsonlinetests.com (reading), I used liz paid videos for writing from onset . So many tips have been shared on this thread so I will not duplicate what has been posted by peeps here. Please practice and keep your eyes on the goal. These were my words during the waiting time 2Corinthians 12 v9 and Habakuk 2v3.
I said the prayer of St. Joseph Cupertino (even though am not a catholic but a man like me will do all that is required to pass this exam, I believed in it and it worked for me). Never give up on your dreams. Thanks to everyone here who have shared tips for passing ielts.

Now the PR dream is clearer. Spouse to write ielts soon and hopefully CRS would be in the 450+ range. It will end in praise for us all.

It works! I said a prayer to St. Joseph of Cupertino for my IELTS and I scored 8.5, 8.0, 8.0, 6.5 for RLSW. Although, I'm applying for EOR for W. Even if you're not a Catholic, pray to St. Joseph of Cupertino with faith. He will help you with your studies.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.