Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1050173 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Asetime: 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
Tina26:
wanted to say what some people do. i never implied gift deed is a fraud biko. yes people will misuse privileges, its human nature
Yes, I agree.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jjohndoe83: 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
bezimo:

You are contradicting yourself..checking eligibility can also be done on the CRS ranking platform and No additional point is given for experience after 3 years.
I'm adraid he is correct on this one. Year 4 will add more points for you during eligibility assessment.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by galibat(f): 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
Good afternoon, please I am asking for a friend...

He is a single father of one but he will not be coming to Canada with his son?

He will definitely have to declare that his son isn’t accompanying him.

Will he provide funds for the two of them or just for himself alone?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bezimo(m): 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
jjohndoe83:

I'm adraid he is correct on this one. Year 4 will add more points for you during eligibility assessment.

It makes no difference when filling in an actual profile on IRCC website(3yrs or 10yrs experience). Receive sense to stop arguing on nonsense trivilialities and focus on important things required to get your PR.Ok!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by quadriano: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
He'll have to provide funds for 2
galibat:
Good afternoon, please I am asking for a friend...

He is a single father of one but he will not be coming to Canada with his son?

He will definitely have to declare that his son isn’t accompanying him.

Will he provide funds for the two of them or just for himself alone?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kingkhalil: 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
Random...

From stories told, looks like Work experience is one of the most common ways for rejection of Applications. As i have worked at Just one place for 6 years, I'll upload my Work Reference Letter, Letter for offer of employment, Last promotion letter and last pay review letter. I don't want any stories that touch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kingkhalil: 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jjohndoe83: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
bezimo:

It makes no difference when filling in an actual profile on IRCC website(3yrs or 10yrs experience). Receive sense to stop arguing on nonsense trivilialities and focus on important things required to get your PR.Ok!!
Whoever you are, you're just rude and plain stupid and I mean no disrespect. You can't make your point without insulting others. Ode!

The original poster has tried to point out a difference between the points scored for work experience under the Comprehensive Ranking Scheme and the Six selection factors for eligibility. Whether it makes any difference? I don't care, but whether it exists? Sure. Now look at the attached screenshots and links to see the difference.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
bezimo:

the eligibility grid of 67/100 it makes a difference.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
kingkhalil:
Random...

From stories told, looks like Work experience is one of the most common ways for rejection of Applications. As i have worked at Just one place for 6 years, I'll upload my Work Reference Letter, Letter for offer of employment, Last promotion letter and last pay review letter. I don't want any stories that touch
those documents can't help you because they can be forged anyways. All you need is the reference letter and salary inflows in bank statement( if you work in a less known company or one without online presence). t

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nenyezz:
But why are people like this? i am no expert but i know it is forbidden to use borrowed funds. why cant people adhere to simple rules..the money is supposed to be a gift not borrowed.

Abegg abeg abeggg.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by mumnadine: 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
Somaris:

Abegg abeg abeggg.
grin grin grin grin oh goodness infact u are just tooo fuunnnny.cant stop laughing

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by hillony: 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
sammirano:
I booked for IELTS on 23rd nov with IDP and paid. I got a confirmation email today that the day of my exam is 26th Oct. Is this is how they are doing it now. I'm just checking something.

You should try sending them an email at info@ielts.ng. They may not reply on time but attempt to disturb them every other day and they will get to reply and perhaps fix it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yvonneigwe: 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
I completed my EE profile since Saturday and it still shows 'transmitted'. Is that what it's supposed to be?
They sent me an email yesterday saying my profile had been updated but I still see 'transmitted'
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by elohim24: 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
ednut1:
the eligibility grid of 67/100 it makes a difference.
Please how do I calculate the eligibility grid?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kingkhalil: 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
The company has online presence (including a website that has my name and profile). The HR person dropped her email which is @the office's dormain name. I see no issues.

ednut1:
those documents can't help you because they can be forged anyways. All you need is the reference letter and salary inflows in bank statement( if you work in a less known company or one without online presence). t

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
elohim24:

Please how do I calculate the eligibility grid?
scroll up someone shared the link already. if you are able to create a EE profile it means it passed the 67/100 mark.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ajokeadeyemi: 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
Hello everyone. Please how do I mark my IELTS Writing Task practice? Please help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by pomaj: 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
Please when WES said the Verification is COMPLETED and sent to RECIPIENT what do they mean and what should i do next ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by etrange: 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
LegitDiva:

Please any input on this? We are on the same boat

I did mine and never had to follow up with any contact. They responded on their own.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
pheebe:
THANK YOU.

But the result of the evaluation was what I requested for and not CONSIDER likewise a degree and not a Professional qualification and thankfully you know they ain't the same so next time you either give me YES, NO which is all I need and not CONSIDER or you just WALK AWAY. And thank your star you now know the result of ICAN evaluation with Wes.

you cannot even register the prof qualification you mentioned with iqas and others. At least wes will even access but tell you no comparative canada bla bla. So i am right to say consider. Wes will accept ican for evaluation even with negative outcome. Others wont. End of story

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by blazetitov: 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
yvonneigwe:
I completed my EE profile since Saturday and it still shows 'transmitted'. Is that what it's supposed to be?
They sent me an email yesterday saying my profile had been updated but I still see 'transmitted'

It's fine. Nothing to worry about.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DeeCan: 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
LMAO, you are a very funny and wicked person. I read this and laughed so hard. Haba now, LOL. I imagined you saying it in my head.
Somaris:
Lmfaooooo. Why not in January? August is far. Bsc + 2 years exp. Haq haq.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
yvonneigwe:
Transmitted equals updated. They've received your data. Wait for ITA.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
For job experience outside Canada, the max point is three years. If yours is 10 years and mine is 3 years, we both have same point.

jjohndoe83:

Whoever you are, you're just rude and plain stupid and I mean no disrespect. You can't make your point without insulting others. Ode!

The original poster has tried to point out a difference between the points scored for work experience under the Comprehensive Ranking Scheme and the Six selection factors for eligibility. Whether it makes any difference? I don't care, but whether it exists? Sure. Now look at the attached screenshots and links to see the difference.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Homextras: 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
For the records, gift deeds are real in Nigeria, and folks actually get it from family members and loved ones...
e ja ara yin now....e mo eniyan to nka thread yi o!

26 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by oluwasegun007(m): 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
manlikegb:
@Swtibogirl88 @toluls @peterveo

I got your email address from your previous post and sent you a message requesting ielts materials. The Cambridge 1-13 material and Liz paid videos.

Thanks.

I'll also appreciate the materials as well
Diamondking508@gmail.com

Tanx

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jjohndoe83: 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
Blesso222:
For job experience outside Canada, the max point is three years. If yours is 10 years and mine is 3 years, we both have same point.

Madam this is true for calculating your CRS score but when you calculate your score for eligibility factors, there is a difference in years of work experience as shown in my post.
Most people know about the CRS system but not the eligibility factors in my last post. It is this eligibility factor (which has 6 requirements) that the VOs use to decide whether you're eligible for EE.
Kindly go through the link in my previous post for better understanding.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vicolak: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
Congrats to you and yours
Villagegirl:

Summary of it all
Timeline: ITA: Novermber 2018, AOR January 2019, PPR August 2019
NOC: 4035? (sha secondary school teacher noc)
ECA: Wes, 2 Bs.c and one Master (5 months duration)
IELTS: First attempt: Me LRWS 8, 9, 8, 8.5 Hubby 8.5, 8.5, 7, 8.5.
Medicals: Qlife (Took a few hours)
PCC: Inspector Moshood
POF: Dorm Account
Proof of work experience: NYSC
Post-AOR/Waiting time: 6 Months 26 days?
COPR Pickup: September 9th

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Influential101: 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
Influential101:
jholarharde , I saw a previous post where you talked about getting transcripts and verification from Usman Danfodio uni Sokoto, please do you have any contact there? I urgently need it..

@ all, I need a contact for transcripts and verification for Usman Danfodio, any help will be appreciated.. many thanks smiley
please guys, any info on this will be appreciated. Our contact is saying it's 38k for transcripts..

@ debbydee, I saw your old comment on obtaining transcripts from Usman, can you be of help to me?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Pwinkle1(f): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
pomaj:
Please when WES said the Verification is COMPLETED and sent to RECIPIENT what do they mean and what should i do next ?

It means that it will get posted to the address(s) you provided. You should also be able to download a pdf copy via your profile in a couple of hours.

(1) (2) (3) ... (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.