Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1050223 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vetilicious(f): 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
Good evening All,

Please can someone clarify me on this, do i need a Masters Certificate to start my Evaluation with WES. I am bit confused on this. I have finished my Masters but Unilag is yet to give out Certificates. Do i need it for the Evaluation so i have to wait or can i start and conclude the process with the certificate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
Vetilicious:
Good evening All,

Please can someone clarify me on this, do i need a Masters Certificate to start my Evaluation with WES. I am bit confused on this. I have finished my Masters but Unilag is yet to give out Certificates. Do i need it for the Evaluation so i have to wait or can i start and conclude the process with the certificate.
statement of results works

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
Good evening House. Please is it possible to book and undergo medicals before ITA? Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
pomaj:
Please when WES said the Verification is COMPLETED and sent to RECIPIENT what do they mean and what should i do next ?

Nna ehn.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by LegitDiva: 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
Somaris:

Nna ehn.

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by NanaF: 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
shegs637:
Good evening House. Please is it possible to book and undergo medicals before ITA? Thanks in advance.

Yes it is but because it has an expiry date of 1 year, it is best done after ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
NanaF:

Yes it is but because it has an expiry date of 1 year, it is best done after ITA

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Elektra008(f): 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
Abeg justwise, do quick and nominate our new thread opener o. The conversations wey dey the last three pages is something else... People have seriously deviated from the essence of the thread and just typing anything without caring who views the thread. Before they will come and start banning Nigerians from EE.

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
I found this post by Stencil. Hope it helps.

Stencil:
For those asking about passports and uploading stamped pages from old passports etc.
It clearly states that you should upload your CURRENT/VALID passport.
Valid = A passport you can use to travel. You cant travel with the old passport.

It is okay if you uploaded old passports pages but it is not necessary.
The word "multiple" is for dual citizenship. Not multiple old and new passports.

Please watch this video for more information.

Pwinkle1:

So does this mean that if I renewed my passport a couple of months ago, and I don't have any visa on it I don't need to scan any? My old passport that expired this year has some visa(s) on it.

Separately, how do we treat Dubai visas? Since they typically get printed out and not directly on the passport?

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
I found this post by Stencil.
It summarizes the process a wee bit.
Page 1 should definitely be your guide. If you have any questions or get stuck along the line, you could always ask questions.

musabayokanu:
Good evening all,
Please i am new on this Canada movement.
I want to start but first things first
I need a guilder or mentor that will take me though in details to explain the stages and processes pls.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Subalinga: 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
NanaF:

but where will the hospital upload the result, since the person doesnt have ITA yet
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
While you work on remarking your writing score (and speaking), take a look at a post by Topsmamen (OG) regarding self employed PPR recipients.
You should also look into getting a second degree, to give you a better chance at securing ITA.
All the best!

Glamourprincezz:
Hi everyone,i need your help...i just started this EE journey last month(just heard about it) and i wrote ielts same month and got L8,R8,S7.5,W6.5 .i have been reading from the previous threads and my head is full of confusion hence my need for help. I am married, 32 ,spouse won't be accompanying as he is another country, i av a Bsc but i am self employed (business registered with CAC) . i av created a profile on wes but i really need help in creating a profile on Cic and other steps to follow especially as a self employed person...thanks in anticipation

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Remicynt(f): 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
People of CannyWorld ... I need your help in deciding my NOC code o and what to title my reference letter I work in a school as an administrator it's my parents school I have been working there since 2012 but I started as a teacher. I went for my masters program in 2013 ND ended in 2015.we started where I am heading now in 2014 and I was the School Administrator from that time till now. I was informed recently that marriage certificate will be asked for and CIc uses that means to confirm some things especially occupation. My marriage certificate (2018) reads Teaching or teacher under the occupation section. Now I am really confused. I have gone through the duties of the school administrator and it matches all my duties but the issue is the teaching that was bt stated therin. I can claim School principal which is under the same Noc code as that of the school Administrator. I want to prepare my reference letter but am confused which job title to input simply because of the Teaching that is not in school Administrator but in school principal. Also from what year do u think should be stated in the letter
2012 till present as a teacher and got promoted to school Administrator
or 2014 till present as a school Administrator bearing in mind that I finished my masters in 2015
Or 2015 till present as a school Administrator
Or 2014 as a school principal. I perform the two roles I am jst confused please advise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Babyibi: 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
Does anyone have the BCS in IT study pack?
Can you send to me please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Remicynt(f): 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
My Wes report arrived last week and I have been thinking about what happened.. Please hlp me solve this puzzle my canny world people.
When I registered for Wes I remember very well that I registered with my correct date of birth. Out of all d documents that I sent I am very certain only my waec read 1990 instead of 1991. Wes gave me a date with 1990 instead of 1991. The only note they put was my name change as a result of my marriage. What do I do cs I am thinking of asking for another report but I am scared it may not be ready when I need to dive into d pool.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
Somaris:
Lmfaooooo. Why not in January? August is far. Bsc + 2 years exp. Haq haq.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you a badt guy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by fadeofresh(m): 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
Guys,

I've had this issue troubling me for a while now and I need your advice.
So the DOB on my WAEC, WES & Marriage Certificate is different from all my other documents - It's a year younger.

I must quickly state that my CRS score (465) was not gotten with this age but with my actual age on all my documents.
When I sent my request to WES I clearly stated this and even included an affidavit but my ECA came back with the younger age.

I've gotten ITA and I want to know the best way to explain this in my application, will LOE alone suffice or do I add an affidavit to it?
I will appreciate your sincere feedbacks.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yvonneigwe: 12:12am On Oct 09, 2019
I've been reading through especially for those paid in cash. I requested a reference letter and salary certificate from the former employer. The reference letter and salary certificate didn't state I was paid in cash but my offer letter and pay slip specifies that payment is in cash. Please, is this enough proof or do I need to ask them to include it? Thank you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Carolina212: 12:55am On Oct 09, 2019
Dear NL people. Please I need a few clarifications.

I have a bit of challenge getting reference from my current employer, I cannot even ask cos that may signal them to start finding my replacement. I have my offer letter, confirmation letter which mentions my position, payslips, my Job description and profile on ths company's website. Can that suffice innplace of reference for SINP.

I know info has been provided on page one for when you cannot get reference. But I am looking for person(s) who have used this successfully.

I also read in a forum that birth certificate has to be backed up by attestation of birth from NPC, how true is this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Eraytee: 4:58am On Oct 09, 2019
Dont bug yourself with that, the hospitals has a platform different from yours, this ls where they upload medical results. Your passport number is your ID which would later sync with your profile when ITA comes. Don’t be bothered at all, a lot have done this successfully.

Subalinga:

but where will the hospital upload the result, since the person doesnt have ITA yet

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chukwuemeka275(m): 6:04am On Oct 09, 2019
Remicynt:
My Wes report arrived last week and I have been thinking about what happened.. Please hlp me solve this puzzle my canny world people.
When I registered for Wes I remember very well that I registered with my correct date of birth. Out of all d documents that I sent I am very certain only my waec read 1990 instead of 1991. Wes gave me a date with 1990 instead of 1991. The only note they put was my name change as a result of my marriage. What do I do cs I am thinking of asking for another report but I am scared it may not be ready when I need to dive into d pool.

There's a 'help' or 'ask' area on the WES website or you can mail them directly from your profile to ask about that.
I think the best response will come directly from them.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 09, 2019
Is marriage certificate used to confirm occupation, i am just seeing this. my marriage cert bears student as i got married during NYSC and i will be claimimg point with nysc, is this going to be an issue?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 09, 2019
The kind of questions people are asking tho. You guys dont want to do common research by using search button or google. Appalling

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by adeptonlin(m): 7:41am On Oct 09, 2019
After applying as spouse non accompanying, will my spouse have to pay for RPRF?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by LecturerIFE: 7:41am On Oct 09, 2019
adeptonlin:
After applying as spouse non accompanying, will my spouse have to pay for RPRF?

No
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by LecturerIFE: 7:45am On Oct 09, 2019
Nenyezz:
Is marriage certificate used to confirm occupation, i am just seeing this. my marriage cert bears student as i got married during NYSC and i will be claimimg point with nysc, is this going to be an issue?

No issues... just ensure you get a reference letter from your PPA.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by adeptonlin(m): 8:19am On Oct 09, 2019
LecturerIFE:

No
Thanks for the prompt response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Itzchord: 8:20am On Oct 09, 2019
@ladymarshall Oya spill it

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 8:25am On Oct 09, 2019
My people o, it's Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, as in PPR

Just now. I can't breathe. Oh my God. This feeling is indescribable o. I was sleepless last night and ranting on whatsapp group early this morning o.

God has humbled me. I'll be back with my full script. Let me catch my breathe. I wish I can send voicenote so you can hear my screams and fast breathing.

Itzchord:
@ladymarshall Oya spill it

144 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 8:26am On Oct 09, 2019
if you know you know

ye ahhhhhhh

PPR arrived for a special pozin

itzchord be kiaful

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.