Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1050158 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Debsify: 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
ladymarshall:
My people o, it's Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, as in PPR

Just now. I can't breathe. Oh my God. This feeling is indescribable o. I was sleepless last night and ranting on whatsapp group early this morning o.

God has humbled me. I'll be back with my full script. Let me catch my breathe. I wish I can send voicenote so you can hear my screams and fast breathing.

Finally..congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kemtybemty: 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
Congratulations sis!!!

This part wasn't closed because of you!!!

ladymarshall:
My people o, it's Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, as in PPR

Just now. I can't breathe. Oh my God. This feeling is indescribable o. I was sleepless last night and ranting on whatsapp group early this morning o.

God has humbled me. I'll be back with my full script. Let me catch my breathe. I wish I can send voicenote so you can hear my screams and fast breathing.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Finesse05: 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
Wow, congrats ladymarshall!
ladymarshall:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vincad: 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
ladymarshall:

Congratulations!!! Where's the dancing emoji when you need it? Anyway Lady M just manage the shekere below. If ifeoma77 was still with us on this thread, she'd have given you at least one shekere woman. Errm, who's going to mark lady marshall's PPR script?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Philips49: 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
Congratulations @ladymarshal. She has been of great help on this platform.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ananne: 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
Please what time does the. IELTS test start. I work in another state. I have just a day to write the exam and I want to know if I can do the test and go back the same day.

I want to write with MOD. I intend do computer based test.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by otunoba1(m): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
World Marshall Day!!!

Massive Congratulations!

Quick one.

Please how does one treat Visa refusal for accompanying spouse, post ITA? Is there a need for LOE or one just uploads the refusal letter?

Can accompanying spouse gift 25% of pension fund to PA as part of POF with a letter attached to the reference letter and statement gotten from the PFA?

Please assist.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Charleschidera(m): 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
ladymarshall:

Congratulations LADYMARSHALL !!!!! � Am so happy that it ended in praise!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Preferred01: 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
Congratulations! So so happy

ladymarshall:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by pomaj: 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
Thank you very much.

Pwinkle1:

It means that it will get posted to the address(s) you provided. You should also be able to download a pdf copy via your profile in a couple of hours.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by TemiGee: 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
Wawuuuuuuu, @Ladymarshall, I just saw the headline news on all the national dailies in Nigeria , cheesy " Her Excellency LADY MARSHALL announces PPR" and I said I have to take a break from work to read the details myself grin grin I am soooo happy for you... You are a super amazing person and you deserve to be celebrated.

Congratulations dearie, may the journey ahead be filled with joy, happiness, and great accomplishments. Your best days have just began.

@topsmamen how are we celebrating this cool grin

ladymarshall:

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by raylady: 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
Please is there anyone that got reference letter from Access (Diamond) Bank? Kindly PM me; those people want to make a sister lose her salvation!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by KayLayChi: 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
Same happened to me over the weekend. I changed my NOC from 0122 to 6235 and my profile became ineligible. I was really sad because of the tie breaking rule but I opened a new account immediately.

Open a new account immediately.

Pwinkle1:
Hey guys, so I changed my NOC today and my profile became ineligible.

Do I open a totally new account or just open a new profile with the same account - does this have any effect?

Has anyone experienced this before? Please help!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by eojukwu: 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2019
I need her contacts too. emekajonas@usa.com
freshkidr:
Please i need @ lady marshal contact for ielts coaching

quote author=samspella post=82980392]Good day house.

Congrats @LadyMarshall.

Please I have a quick question as regards WES secondary (institution) verification.

I got a mail from WES that they've sent photocopies of my documents for verification both electronically and by standard postal mail, when I contacted my school they said they are yet to receive any mail from WES. Meanwhile, the email on the school letter head is @yahoo.com

My question goes does?

1. Please could it be that it is because they are using @yahoo.com that's why they didn't received the email?
2. How long will the standard mail take before it gets to Lagos?
3. People that have had this experience, please which courier service does WES works with?

Gurus in the house please help.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Gen76: 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
ladymarshall:

Turndownforwhat!!!!
Congratulations to da Marshal lady!
See you in Maple land!
You deserve all the accolades there is

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Gen76: 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
safex:
If I were in the shoes of those asking/seeking one question/clarification or the other, I would just wait till the special thanksgiving service is over. #IMO #ladymarshall #peepeehaa grin

Swear down!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
Hello house,

Please I want to know if its the H.O.D or another official that signs the official part of the wes academic record request form.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemiciea: 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
ladymarshall:

congratulations ladymarshall, you have been awesome on this forum. This is well deserved. We await your script o , plenty markers dey ground ��

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by teesquad007: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
No worry is ready to answer any question today oo grin grin grin grin grin.
We are still gbasking in euphoria for Her royal highness @ladymarshall's victory.

Congrats @ladymarshall.
Its a well deserve victory.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Influential101: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
KayLayChi:

Same happened to me over the weekend. I changed my NOC from 0122 to 6235 and my profile became ineligible. I was really sad because of the tie breaking rule but I opened a new account immediately.

After changing your primary NOC,. .Did you also change it in the work experience section? If No, that caused the ineligibility..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
ladymarshall:

Congratulations to a lady with a heart of gold.I am so happy for you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
Clears schedule and gets ready for the epistle/thesis that is about to follow.
Congratulations again hun. kiss

ladymarshall:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Pwinkle1(f): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
KayLayChi:

Okay, thank you! smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by careerwoman(f): 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
ladymarshall:
My people o, it's Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, as in PPR.
God has humbled me. I'll be back with my full script. Let me catch my breathe. I wish I can send voicenote so you can hear my screams and fast breathing
Congratulations Lady Marshall.. you totally deserve all the love and blessings... Go and prosper..

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
benatokwu:
Hello house,

Please I want to know if its the H.O.D or another official that signs the official part of the wes academic record request form.

The Registrar, someone the Registrar delegated the duties to or an official from the office whence the transcript emanates.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ananne: 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
ananne:
Please what time does the. IELTS test start. I work in another state. I have just a day to write the exam and I want to know if I can do the test and go back the same day.

I want to write with MOD. I intend do computer based test.

Somebody please answer..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jovids: 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
ladymarshall:
My y screams and fast breathing.

BIG Congrats to you Ladymarshall!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vicolak: 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
Congratssssssssssssss, so happy for you lady M!
ladymarshall:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
ananne:

Somebody please answer..

They must have sent you a mail showing your exam details. Its from 9 or 10 but they advise you come by 7:30am. Either way, by 1pm, you must have finished your exam. So, depending on where you are coming from, calculate to see if you can go back.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
ananne:

Somebody please answer..

Your speaking test time and date will be different. And one cant tell you when it will be, only MOD knows.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Setf: 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
Congratulations!!!

ladymarshall:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
ladymarshall:

Yay! Finally!! Congrats sis!!! Where are the shekere dancers? @yemblaze

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.