Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1050176 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
TemiGee:
Wawuuuuuuu, @Ladymarshall, I just saw the headline news on all the national dailies in Nigeria , cheesy " Her Excellency LADY MARSHALL announces PPR" and I said I have to take a break from work to read the details myself grin grin I am soooo happy for you... You are a super amazing person and you deserve to be celebrated.

Congratulations dearie, may the journey ahead be filled with joy, happiness, and great accomplishments. Your best days have just began.

@topsmamen how are we celebrating this cool grin

Lol. TemiGee. We are celebrating like this.....

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ebixxx: 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS @LADYMARSHAL!!!

Thanks for being a blessing to me and many on this platform with your selfless and wise counsel.

May God reward you with His best for you in your new home!

ladymarshall:
My people o, it's Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, as in PPR

Just now. I can't breathe. Oh my God. This feeling is indescribable o. I was sleepless last night and ranting on whatsapp group early this morning o.

God has humbled me. I'll be back with my full script. Let me catch my breathe. I wish I can send voicenote so you can hear my screams and fast breathing.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
ananne:
Please what time does the. IELTS test start. I work in another state. I have just a day to write the exam and I want to know if I can do the test and go back the same day.

I want to write with MOD. I intend do computer based test.
only bc has computer based. And all modules are done on the same day . For paper. Speaking is done anytime from 1 week to test day (usually saturday)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ifevictor: 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
Congratulations.
You have been a wonderful person on this platform, see you in cannyland

ladymarshall:
My people o, it's Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, as in PPR

Just now. I can't breathe. Oh my God. This feeling is indescribable o. I was sleepless last night and ranting on whatsapp group early this morning o.

God has humbled me. I'll be back with my full script. Let me catch my breathe. I wish I can send voicenote so you can hear my screams and fast breathing.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by CanadianBae: 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
I literally screamed. Congratulations!!!!
ladymarshall:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
SonsOfLiverpool:
Hey house, been a while.

Please what’s the format for letter of employment for NYSC? And how do I prove I worked there for 12 months since they paid us first alawee in cash?
Anybody?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
CanadianBae:
I literally screamed. Congratulations!!!!
what’s good
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
raylady:
Please is there anyone that got reference letter from Access (Diamond) Bank? Kindly PM me; those people want to make a sister lose her salvation!!!
I did IT in Diamond bank for a year(2012) but someone told me I can’t get reference letter, that is the reason I am trying to contact my NYSC PPA. I am employed but currently with just 2 years 3months.

If you get a reply please let me know oh. I wish I can get the one of Diamond Bank and forget about NYSC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
ladymarshall:

Yay! Congratulations mama. Keep winning!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
SonsOfLiverpool:
I did IT in Diamond bank for a year(2012) but someone told me I can’t get reference letter, that is the reason I am trying to contact my NYSC PPA. I am employed but currently with just 2 years 3months.

If you get a reply please let me know oh. I wish I can get the one of Diamond Bank and forget about NYSC.
banks wont give you ref for IT. U were not a staff

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
SonsOfLiverpool:
Anybody?
use the reference letter template on page 1. They know the first allawe is paid in cash

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by IAMBLESSEDBLESS: 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
ladymarshall:

Congrats lady marshal

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by igboin1: 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
Good evening house, I need your help please, my first name is Cole,middle name is Ikenna and surname is Obi. But my M.sc cert has ikenna Cole Obi on it, instead of cole IKenna Obi. I want to evaluate my results via Wes will there be
An issue with regards to this minor error?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kiari: 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
Topsmamen:

Lol. TemiGee. We are celebrating like this.....

Bro, kindly check your email please....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Pwinkle1(f): 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
ananne:

Somebody please answer..

I think the time the exam starts depends on the exam slot you booked for.

I can see that you plan on writing with MOD - I wrote with BC, computer based for the 9am slot. We started about 9:20 or so.

It really depends on how quickly everyone is able to register and get settled into the hall.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by safex(m): 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
IELTS Task 5 cool

Your girlfriend has just received a 'ready4visa' mail from CIC VO after many years months of waiting. Write a letter to felicitate with her. In your mail:
- congratulate her on the long awaited mail
- ask her if she is now able to breathe properly grin
- remind her to share her epistolary gists in good time
Do not write any address. Begin with
Dear #ladymarshall,

49 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jbaby09: 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
Good evening family !! Please I need a bit of clarification.

Does it matter where I get biometrics done ? I live in Lagos but I’m presently in Abuja for work.

Can I have it done in ABUJA AND ALSO DO I NEED TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT? As I can’t sign in or create an account

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Omoolope2023: 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
safex:
IELTS Task 5 cool

Your girlfriend has just received a 'ready4visa' mail from CIC VO after many years months of waiting. Write a letter to felicitate with her. In your mail:
- congratulate her on the long awaited mail
- ask her if she is now able to breathe properly grin
- remind her to share her epistolary gists in good time
Do not write any address. Begin with
Dear #ladymarshall,

I think Ladymashal has been a Blessing, since i joined this travel section, i have never seen anyone celebrated like this. It is an honor well deserved.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bekayy: 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
Omo @Ladymarshall don break our nairaland internet . I can't be the only one who has been refreshing waiting for the script. LADYM. You would have announced with the script o. The wait is killing. Please pity us and give us script so that the congratulations can keep flooding in. Congrats again.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by majamisile: 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
ladymarshall:

Oh booy, I blinked for a minute and our Lady gets PPR. See joy overflow in my heart o. This Nairaland Emojis really can't do justice. Oya I don buy popcorn dey wait for the FULL gist o. @topsmamen I told you you two were going to move together grin grin. Congrats our Lady. You are too selfless and you deserve this and more.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by majamisile: 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
Topsmamen:

Yay! Finally!! Congrats sis!!! Where are the shekere dancers? @yemblaze

@yemblaze oya come through o. Special ones from Lebanon with perfect figure eight o. We also want to see flesh. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by majamisile: 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
kemtybemty:
Congratulations sis!!!

This part wasn't closed because of you!!!

Apt

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Oluwolefola: 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
ladymarshall:

Congratulations Lady Marshall. I rejoice with you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by LecturerIFE: 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
Jbaby09:
Good evening family !! Please I need a bit of clarification.

Does it matter where I get biometrics done ? I live in Lagos but I’m presently in Abuja for work.

No, it does not.

Can I have it done in ABUJA AND ALSO DO I NEED TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT? As I can’t sign in or create an account

Thanks

You can do it in Abuja. If you are going for the biometrics before November 2nd, you don't need an appointment.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by 55emem55: 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
The last time we shut down NL was when newmum got her PPR. As in for the next few days, it was all about newmum's PPR.

Today, we are celebrating @ladymarshall. Congratulations!

Tomorrow it could be anyone.
Stay focused and Never loose hope!

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Emmasonic4me: 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ladywinterfell:

CONGRATULATIONS MY MAMAAAAAAAAAAAA kiss Let me go and drop my party cloth with my tailor. This party is a musttttttt

It's been a while. What's up with you?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kaygirl33: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
ladymarshall:

Congratulations my dear. I'm a silent reader and I've been following for quite a while now. I'm so happy for you. You're one of the selfless people I met here.
Lots of love.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by lanregal: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
Congratulations@ladymarshall. Screamed for joy after reading your announcement in a public bus. Only such news makes me loose my home training. Lolz.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by magastefan: 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
Congrats lady Marshall...God bless and favor you for the selfless work you've been doing here...

Go and prosper in cannyland

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by igboin1: 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
Good evening house, I need your help please, my first name is Cole,middle name is Ikenna and surname is Obi. But my M.sc cert has ikenna Cole Obi on it, instead of cole IKenna Obi. I want to evaluate my results via Wes will there be
An issue with regards to this minor error
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by beabeasquare: 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
Congratulations!!! May you find favour in Cannyland!! We are waiting for the full gist!

ladymarshall:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by wisdom4today: 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
I don't think there is any issue with this. However, you can do a one and same person affidavit. This will also be a useful document during your actual EE document submission/upload.

igboin1:
An issue with regards to this minor error

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.