Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1050350 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
Adunnee:

Na wa! CID, FBI

Lolz. He's not sure joooor.
at all at all

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Hocmeum: 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
Please I need August AOR Nigerian WhatsApp group. Thanks

PLSHELEP:
I've raised thee CSEs and haven't gotten any of those ghosts. I hear they are not very punctual nowadays.

Guess, I'll raise another one requesting for VO.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Oyeyemi23(f): 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2019
Hello everyone congrats to the lady Marshall and all others on their PPR. I am new to this though I have read all the readable from page 1.
Ist IELTS came out today- LSRW 8877. is there hope? Do I need to write another?
Qualification- BSc

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by KaceeDcontrol(m): 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
KaceeDcontrol:
Hello guys, after you have made an EE application and before receipt of ITA, is it possible to view the information you supplied? How can this be done? I noticed that you can put it new information but I was not able to view what was entered previously.
Please can I get a response on this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by KaceeDcontrol(m): 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2019
Oyeyemi23:
Hello everyone congrats to the lady Marshall and all others on their PPR. I am new to this though I have read all the readable from page 1.
Qualification- BSc
Your test result is fine. You missed out about 9 points (I think): 3 from each of listening, writing and reading, but that would generally still be okay if you have a second degree and are less than 30.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iela19(f): 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Calculate your CRS score, that should determine your if you are writing again or not. you did great!

Oyeyemi23:
Qualification- BSc

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by KayLayChi: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
Okay.

ednut1:
no need for LOE. You never submitted any application i.e aor
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Msidiodi: 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2019
Congratulations!!!
First, let me say a big thank you for your wishes and prayers since I first announced. I’m so overwhelmed as I type not just because of the happy shock of PPR but also because I never expected the outpouring of love. Thank you.
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
Congratulations...wow family of 5. May Canada favour you and your family.

majjj:
i apologise in advance for the epistle. Semi- Silent reader here!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
Weldone sweet sis kiss @blissnenye

Ecanes:
@blissnenye, you are the bestest......Thank you so much for helping my brother out with his IELTS writing.........I have been dancing as if it was me that passed grin grin grin

7.5 in writing after 3 trials of 6.5s and 6. You have done well, and God has blessed our efforts.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Triplezero50(f): 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
Tina26:
easy to spot a fake testimony.

His so called flawless ielts scores should give him 481 not 478. If above 30 with minus 5 each year. He still can't be on 478.

IP1 and IP2 don't exist anymore.

His visa officer is also accra - they are still holding pr applications of last year but his own is just march 2019

You were right. Some people are sick.

The way people are pointing out his errors to show he's fake tho....
In my mind, you're HELPING HIM perfect his fake story. So next time, he knows exactly how to make sure he sounds legit.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by blissnenye: 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
Thank you so much dear.

yemblaze:
Weldone sweet sis kiss @blissnenye

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ayabemm16: 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
lanregal:
Hello all, has anyone seen his/her september 28 mod ielts result? Thanks for the anticipated response.

Yeah
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ikpenmhosa: 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2019
PLSHELEP:
Issa Oga here o.

Please I sent you a pm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2019
Wow...finally. Am happy for your friend..May the rest of the process be smooth for him. Weldone bro *thumbsup*

bankyh1905:
A few weeks ago, I had to refer my friend to Johnnybravo after his writing score came back with 6.5 for the second time. I said "enough is enough, I think you need help with writing". Johnnybravo took him on just one week to the test date, after a preliminary test of admission grin. His intervention has finally paid off, as my friend has now aced IELTS as follows: LRWS - 9, 8.5, 7.5, 7.5 (diving into the pool with a CRS of 481 wink)

According to my friend, he had to "unlearn" and relearn what he knew about the writing component and believes it's better for anyone who's planning to write the test to be well-prepared through training. He said he would readily refer anyone to Johnnybravo. smiley Thank you so much @Johnnybravo, for helping people overcome their trials.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vicolak: 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
Can you imagine...lol @ladymarshall deserves better
Ladywinterfell:

May the good lord bless you for all you do kiss e-drinks and small chops on me when you announce your PPR kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vicolak: 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ok @ladymarshall since you agreed, I will provide the e-ticket for admittance to the e-party
ladymarshall:
Amen, thanks sis kiss Ok I have noted it for the e-party, save money for the e-asoebi too o grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bankyh1905(m): 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
Amen! Thanks a lot. I shall await your shekere dancers when my golden mail drops. wink For yours; we'll have to combine cross-country groups. grin
yemblaze:
Wow...finally. Am happy for your friend..May the rest of the process be smooth for him. Weldone bro *thumbsup*

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Guccigucci(m): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
Hello house,
I’m so excited right now after three attempts I finally got my IELTS results
LSRW: 8.5 8.5, 7.5, 7.5
My joy knows no bounds right now!!

I have some few questions I’d appreciate if they could be answered.

1. I am just applying for my ECA (Uk masters) with WES,should I enter the pool or wait for the ECA results to come out first? Please advise

2. I am married with one biological child but my younger sister had a set of twins at a tender age and I have been their father all this while (on their birth certificate im listed as their father).i plan on including them as my dependents in my application. Please I have one fear During the medicals is there any way (DNA test) that they would detect that they are not my biological kids? Or what should I do ?

Please House advise me accordingly
Thanks.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
blissnenye:
You are most welcome sis.

Please can you help a friend boost her scores? She's planning to write on the 26th of October ....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bankyh1905(m): 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
Congratulations on your IELTS success.
Guccigucci:

I have some few questions I’d appreciate if they could be answered.

1. I am just applying for my ECA (Uk masters) with WES,should I enter the pool or wait for the ECA results to come out first? Please advise. You must allow the evaluation process to run its course. You'll need the ECA number to enter the pool, when the process is complete and by which time WES sends a dated copy to IRCC.

2. I am married with one biological child but my younger sister had a set of twins at a tender age and I have been their father all this while (on their birth certificate im listed as their father).i plan on including them as my dependents in my application. Please I have one fear During the medicals is there any way (DNA test) that they would detect that they are not my biological kids? Or what should I do? You can go ahead to include them as you have documentation to show you're their father. IRCC does not insist on a biological relationship. And just FYI, DNA test isn't conducted during medicals.

Please House advise me accordingly
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kiari: 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
i don't understand , if your question implies what address to include for wes to send in your hard copy, just write your house address.
Thridbaby:

Thanks. please can i use lasu post office as mailing address for wes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Oyeyemi23(f): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2019
KaceeDcontrol:

Your test result is fine. You missed out about 9 points (I think): 3 from each of listening, writing and reading, but that would generally still be okay if you have a second degree and are less than 30.

Thank you..score is 438,no second degree I think I have to consider that.. and I am less than 30 too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Worldtaker: 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2019
Guys, if someone writes TEF and aced it more than IELTS, can he use it as the primary language and the IELTS as the second, though he is from an English country? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by johnnybravo1990: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
iela19:
There is an IELTS thread, specially for people preparing for IELTS which is also an ideal place to tell the testimonies. truth is people have found business opportunities (Tutoring) which is good, but this their marketing strategy is finishing the little space remaining on this thread. Its just for us not to divert from the main course. or maybe they should open a thread for tutoring so that people that want to take the chance of being scammed can patronize them. PEOPLE SHOULD SHA OPEN THEIR EYES, NOT ALL IELTS TESTIMONIES HERE(MARKETING STRATEGY) IS REAL! Don't let fear make you do things you will regret.

Na wah o. You really serious for this matter. Testimonies are not fake, aunty. Appreciate our efforts. As far as students need assistance, we will always be relevant. When people start passing on their own, you wouldn’t need to play down our usefulness; when such situation happens, we ourselves will naturally fade out and become irrelevant. But till then, we will continue to be useful and helpful. If you don’t know, there’s a reason why more people, than it ever was, are passing now—although this unfortunately results in high CRS cutoffs; it is because more efficient tutors have entered the scene, and it will be good for everyone to know of this opportunity to boost their scores. If this was a scam, I believe someone would have said it long ago.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by olalekan9320(m): 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
Worldtaker:
Guys, if someone writes TEF and aced it more than IELTS, can he use it as the primary language and the IELTS as the second, though he is from an English country? Thanks
Yes, you can use french as first language

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Yummie81: 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
Newww:
PPR announcement. Silent reader here. If I am evaluating my B.Sc degree only do I need to include my WAEC.

Thanks as I await beneficial advise from anybody.

I learnt a lot from this forum and it's only fair to give back in the way I can. My pre-ITA journey was very smooth. Wrote IELTS once, evaluated only masters degree with WES (and did not require WAEC). I got ITA the day after i entered the pool. I also had a valid TRV so i was sure i would get PPR in 3 months maximum. Lo and behold it was not to be (it took 11 months). Below is my timeline;

Family of 2
VO: Ottawa
AOR: 26 Oct 2018
Biometrics Passed: 27 Nov 2018
RPRF: 27 Dec 2018

Silence

ADR: 11 April 2019 (supplementary info and CV for spouse)
Security screening: started 15 April 2019
ADR: 30 Aug 2019 (remedical, my 1st medical was to expire Nov, 1st)
Medicals done at IOM 16 Sept 2019
Medical Passed: 22 Sept 2019
PPR: 23 Sept 2019

I wish everyone still in the process good luck and encourage those with a lengthy application like mine to remain patient; as long as your eligibility is passed, PPR will surely come.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by okehsmiley: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
For you are great, you do miracles so great, & there's no one else like you....

My people, God has done it! I am finally free from the shackles of IELTS:-the humbler of men.

I saw my result today while at work and I broke down in tears. Ahh, God is soooo good.

After paying for IELTS 6 times and sitting for the exam 4 times, I finally made it on the 5th exam attempt.

LRWS =9,8,7,8.

Honestly, I dont know how to thank my Jesus. People please in your prayers tonight, just say 'Thank You' to God on my behalf.

Congrats to everyone celebrating one thing or the other, it will all end in praise. Thank you Nairalanders! Although I am a silent reader, I always come to Nairaland whenever I feel depressed about the IELTS and I am always comforted by the comments I read. I also got some materials like Liz tutorials, from this platform. I was also advised on the strategy to ace Listening (which was my major challenge) from this platform.

Glory to God!!! Praiseeeeee Master Jesus!!!!!!! let me stop writing now, cos I could just go on & on as I am just too excited.

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jjohndoe83: 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
Cryptomania:
This is not PPR announcement, it's IELTS victory.

We heard about this EE journey sometimes in October last year(about a year ago). I and my babe decided we start the process immediately, never knew IELTS had other plans. My babe had Masters already with 2+ years of experience. I had three years experience but no second degree yet.
We're diving into the pool and ITA is sure next month.
I believe @johnnybravo1990 is the person you wanted to mention. Me I am not an IELTS tutor. Congratulations all the same
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2019
Is there anyone who wrote IELTS with BC and have been able to access the result
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
Oyeyemi23:

Thank you..score is 438,no second degree I think I have to consider that.. and I am less than 30 too
get a second degree

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
Congratulations..may the rest of the process be smooth

okehsmiley:
For you are great, you do miracles so great, & there's no one else like you....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.