Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1050377 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Skillfo: 5:32pm On May 25, 2019
55emem55:

I can't but envy your reading scores.
9 back to back.

Please do you mind sharing how you tackled T,F,NG questions? Or materials you used? That seems to be my main concern sad

Thank you for your kind consideration.

I learnt T,F,NG using IeltsLiz. The key thing with the reading exam is time management. Answer the questions you find easiest first and the harder ones last. Extensive practice will help you identify the question types you find challenging. Skim through the passages to get the general gist and find answers. Reading to understand will waste your time and possibly stress you out. Also, underline, circle or highlight keywords or phrases/sentences that pop out to you as you skim read. It will help you find answers easily as you start to look for them.

Aim to finish in 35 - 50 mins and then use the remaining time to go over your answers - especially the answers you are not sure of.

Do let me know if you need any further help.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by joo2018: 5:32pm On May 25, 2019
Best case scenario is to get another letter with the salaries included.

If it is not possible for whatever reason, the old letter + promotion letter + SOA with salaries highlighted should work.

Esomimi:
Good evening all,

Please I need clarification on sths.

I am Pre-ITA, currently sitting in the pool and I already got my reference letter from HR dated May 9th, 2019 (Level - ET) However, I recently got promoted and my promotion letter is dated May 10th, 2019 (New Level - ABO). The job function, Title (Relationship Officer) and working hours did not change, the initial letter also did not carry salary amount.

To my question:

1. Do I need to get a new reference letter, even though nothing is really changing apart from the level? Or can I just submit the old one without my promotion letter?
2. Since my salary wasn't stated, and our payslips do not carry official logos, can I just print my statement and highlight all salary payments?
3. The promotion came with salary increase which reflected in the last salary payment. If I do not submit a promotion letter as proof of the increase in salary amount, will it raise any queries?

Looking forward to your great opinions.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 5:34pm On May 25, 2019
I am sorry about your fix, but don't worry, you will overcome this challenge.

The best combination for IELTS as PA is LWRS: 8777. Your previous results does not have that combination. You have to get that combination for your CRS scores to increase. Your age is good. It is not financially wise to remark your exam. Remark is advisable if you are short of .5 in your writing or speaking scores. You are short of the scores in three modules. Score upgrade in three modules is unlikely

You have to rewrite and this time, target 8777 or higher. Join @wasseynewest ielts class, he gives all round group training in all the modules, you can send him a pm

You can combine NOCs. Read more about NOCs here https://www.nairaland.com/5187408/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled#78386475

itamkate:
Good evening Fam.
Please I'm in a fix right now and need urgent suggestions.

I am 30 and will be 31 by June 23, my husband is 33. I've written IELTS twice already and got exactly the same results as shown below

MOD IELTS (May 11, March 23)
LSRW 7.5, 7.5, 6.0, 6.5

My husband (March 23)
LSRW 8.0, 8.5, 5.5, 7.0

CRS 387

Please what options do I have? I was considering a remark of my last exam and my husband's but I don't know what effect (s) that might have on us.

Also, does all my work experience have to fall under the same NOC code?

I'm desperately depending on your kind suggestions. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Esomimi: 5:46pm On May 25, 2019
Ok, thanks. I think I will go with your second suggestion cos my HR stated clearly that they don't include salary amount in their letters.
joo2018:
Best case scenario is to get another letter with the salaries included.

If it is not possible for whatever reason, the old letter + promotion letter + SOA with salaries highlighted should work.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bayraheem: 5:47pm On May 25, 2019
My IELTS Score is L=8.5, Speaking = 8, Reading = 7 while Writing = 6.5, I’m thinking of Requesting for the remark. Is it advisable? Or can I just go ahead to write another exam? Please advise me for both the advantages & disadvantages.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by roland2rule(m): 5:56pm On May 25, 2019
ladymarshall:
Read page 1 on the basic process to learn about ECA and other steps https://www.nairaland.com/5187408/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

Regarding IETLS preparation, it depends on your learning style. Some need 1 month, others 2 or more. Read about IELTS preparation on page 1 https://www.nairaland.com/5187408/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled#78386517

Thanks so much. You are blessed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 6:02pm On May 25, 2019
Congratulations!!! So happy for you

When you provided the first PPR notice and said it was just intro, I was like "if intro is this detailed, how will the main script be"! Now I get what you mean grin

Your script was hilarious. Thank you for your very detailed script. You score 9.5/10

God blessed you with a speedy PPR. He wil grant you your COPR desires.

All the best to you and your family in Canada

Harjeehbaday:

HURRAY……....IT’S PEEEEPEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!

I promised to give the full gist of our Cannyland journey and am back with the bang!
89 Days from AOR to PPR! No be my power ooo, Na JEHOVAH help me…

TIMELINE
IELTS (4 Times) – British Council
May 2018 – LSRW – 9, 7.5, 6.5, 6.5
June 2018 : LSRW – 9, 7.5, 8.5, 7
Nov 2018 : LSRW – 8.5, 7.5, 7.5, 7 CRS – 430 (after remark CRS – 439)
Jan 2019 : LSRW – 8.5, 7.5, 8.5, 7.5 (CRS – 444)

Meanwhile am praying my passport is released before end of 3 weeks as I have an official travel for 3rd week JUNE!

ACCRA, PLS HEAR MY CRY OOOO!!! .

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bozz007(m): 6:06pm On May 25, 2019
ladymarshall:
Lmao! But how come you notice my brutality only when I give low scores but never when I give high scores. I give people 9,8, 10, 7 all the time. Look at the scores record, infact higher scores comprise more of the marks. I think selective attention is happening here. Or you know the moniker personally wink

None of the low scores have been undeserving. I try to be as objective as possible. There are also circumstantial situations that necessitate some scores depending on the context of the story and scripts. Marking scripts consistently take so much time and attention to details, it adds nothing personally to me except to encourage people to share their detailed scripts so as to motivate us. When @ralphrulz initiated the script marking, it wasn't because people weren't sharing timelines, it was because those timelines were not detailed enough to inspire and people were getting bored. Our PPR scripts here are unique because they are more detailed and motivating than what you get out there and we need to maintain the standard. Also, I used to complain of people not writing detailed script while scoring but I no longer do, I just award scores since as a moniker pointed out in part 7, we cannot force people to give detailed scripts. But when you do not make effort in giving detailed scripts, be prepared for low scores. You can not provide low quality scripts and ask for high scores, that will be unfair to those who type detailed scripts.

Since I am sensitive to the desire of the majority in group forums like these, if most of you are uncomfortable with my marking style and would prefer another, please indicate. I will humbly step down. I don't respond well to soft threats grin It's nothing personal really, just for the benefit of all.

We support your scores jare, they should write better scripts

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 6:08pm On May 25, 2019
Your scores were good were it not for W. Do you have money for both? If yes, please remark and rewrite, I pray EOR comes successful so you won't have to stress for another exam. But if you are very patient and in no rush to enter the pool, and if you have not started ECA, remark only, begin ECA, the EOR result would come before ECA, then you can decide if you want to register for another exam, in case it is not successful (but I pray it will be).

There is no disadvantage of remarking, it is a calculated risk that leads to happiness if successful. There is no disadvantage of rewriting, it is another chance to boost your scores.

Stay strong. Don't give up.

bayraheem:
My IELTS Score is L=8.5, Speaking = 8, Reading = 7 while Writing = 6.5, I’m thinking of Requesting for the remark. Is it advisable? Or can I just go ahead to write another exam? Please advise me for both the advantages & disadvantages.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bozz007(m): 6:09pm On May 25, 2019
bayraheem:

Request for remark ASAP if you feel you wrote well. 6.5 can easily be upgraded to 7.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by toyinana: 6:16pm On May 25, 2019
Congratulations sis, happy for you. Now your sailing in the pool�

uote author=trendy09 post=78676304]Right now,I'm so high with praise...Alhamdullilah!!!

Followed Oga to register for ielts (as per being a swthrt now cool) after passing mine. Ended up writing with him.*winks*

Previous IELTS(MOD): LRSW: 8.5,7,7,7
New IELTS. (BC): LRSW: 9,7.5,7.5,7

Spouse (oga) :LRSW. :7, 5.0,7,5.5

Previous CRS: 445
New CRS. : 458

Indeed,two are better than one! Diving in d pool just got sweeter.

Please, lets exhaust all options available to jerk up our scores.May we all get to the promise land...
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Arosam(m): 6:20pm On May 25, 2019
Wow!! You practically turned this into an essay question grin
And you gave a good model answer.
My appreciation, thanks

ladymarshall:
grin, you just described me grin welcome to my world of speaking. I am a very eloquent speaker but I have been cursed with "you know" and "and so" grin So I understand very personally your struggle! But yet I am very fluent, so do not be worried.

Discourse markers or fillers as they are called are normal as they show you are not a robot or that you crammed a script. They are signs that your brain is actively processing the ideas as you speak. Not all of us have brains that are gifted in quickly processing our thoughts seconds before we utter the first word. Some chronic users of fillers are excellent speakers so do not be worried.

Popular advice is to be well-prepared to limit them. But preparation only makes sense for a rehearsed speech like a job interview or seminar presentation or meeting where you can predict the questions. How prepared can you be for ielts speaking questions which you don't even know beforehand? Even for rehearsed speeches, you can rarely eliminate them. I practiced for all kinds of questions for speaking, but never in my wildest imagination would I think I would be asked about global trade and business sustainability in part 3, it totally threw me off balance for the first few seconds grin

My advice is to be as natural as possible. In fact, forget you are saying those fillers and focus more on making your points and answering the questions. Do not try to eliminate them else you will be over-conscious of them,and in turn, you'll lose your thought process and confidence. Because I am plagued with chronic use of fillers, I tend to speak with a lot of personal stories and examples even for formal occasions. You know why? Because I have noticed that people love stories and very personal experiences because it activates Area 47 of the brain, they want to know what happened, they sympathize with the story, their brain is emotionally connecting it to something they can relate to, this distracts them a bit from language technicalities like fillers. During my speaking exam, I used so many personal examples, experiences and stories to answer the questions. That made me comfortable because it relaxed the mood quite a bit and didn't feel so formal to me so I didn't use those fillers much, except for part 3.

Also, confidence is important. When you confidently speak, people even hardly notice those fillers since confidence, they say, is attractive grin. It is also ok to let your listener know you know. For instance, when I was asked about business sustainability in part 3, I used those fillers so badly initially because I was seriously struggling with the concept and trying to connect with a relevant example, so I paused and told the examiner "Pardon my occasional use of fillers, but I hope you are getting my point. Stay with me, I got this", (and the examiner gave that very quick repeated nod, like yeah yeah, I know, I know, continue speaking) and I continued with the example grin Actually I crammed that apology phrase while practicing to include in my exams in case I lose control, and it was helpful as I got an 8 I didn't think I deserve grin.

I hope the above helps. All the best for you in exams, you will conquer it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ihnomechengr(m): 6:27pm On May 25, 2019
Congratulations bro!!! Can you list out the processes/documents you submitted.

Raconteur14:
It's been a long while I have been here. Decided to share my PPR story even though I didn't get it through express entry.

May 2017- Wrote IELTS for the first time and passed. (Just expired last week).

July 2017 - Got the result of my ECA assessment from WES.

July 2017 - Dived into the pool with a total score of 466.

August 2 2017 - Got an ITA as lowest CRS was 441.

August 9 2017- CRS was 433.

After due consultation on this forum, I realised I had wrongly put a certification that I had not assessed with my ECA. I was advised to remove the certification and revert to my 433 scores since it would be sufficient to get an ITA since the last draw on August 9 was 433.

August 23 2017- CRS was 434

September 6 2017- CRS was 435

September 14 2017- Celebrated my birthday and lost 6 points. My CRS dropped to 427

September 20 2017 - CRS was 433.

The rest as they say is history. CRS never dropped again to levels achieved in 2017.

I was sad, cursed my luck and was unhappy. I continued with my masters program in Unilag, hoping to finish by the end of 2018 so that I could get the extra 40 marks for masters. As I type this, while I am done with my course work, I'm yet to defend my project, talk less of results or certificate.

January 2019 - I got married to my girlfriend who was a PR.

January 2019 - I got a new job.

February 27 2019 - Submitted my sponsorship application (Average time of processing is one year)

March 2019- I did my biometrics.

May 16 2019- I got an e-mail that I was eligible for pre-arrival services.

May 16 2019- I got another e-mail to go and do my medicals. I was so excited about this that I was bubbling up and down. People usually do medicals 6 months or more after the application has been submitted.

May 16 2019- I got yet another e-mail from Accra Immigration notifying me that my Visa was ready. So is my COPR. I had just gotten the PPR email. I was behind myself with so much joy and I still can't believe it. But God did it.

I share this to encourage someone. Be patient, keep at it and God would bring your own testimony for you.

I couldn't keep up with the thread from Part 3 because my situation wasn't changing. I am pretty sure that people we started together then are well settled in Canada now. But I am just so glad that God showed up for me this way. It's only him!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by toyinana: 6:56pm On May 25, 2019
Sedehomon:
Please house I need your help.
I want to begin my ECA and write my Ielts but I'm quite confused as I don't know if I should use my maiden name or my married name in filling the forms because I'm in the process of getting a divorce and my passport bears my married name. I don't know if I should wait till the divorce is finalized and get a new passport with my maiden name before applying for an ECA and write my ielts or I should go ahead with my married name for both of them.
won't it cause any discrepancies in my EE forms?

Thanks all.

My dear use the name on your passport as divorce cases in Nigeria takes long details has to correlate with you passport. Hope this helps, we shall pull through
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by manlikegb: 7:04pm On May 25, 2019
joo2018:
It happens.

6 months TB is cool. It is 1yr I will advise against.

What’s wrong with 1yr Tbills boss?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by skydnuga: 7:17pm On May 25, 2019
ladymarshall:
Who is wicked to who? angry The score was given both on the basis of the script and her broken promise. She said "full details coming soon", go back in time to her post. We are the victims here. She is "wickeding" us by denying us the indepth script she knows would inspire us. Our heart bleeds from starvation!!! We are weak but not down!!! Our fire is dim but not off!!! Our heart is broken, shattered and in pieces!!! But we do not give up!!! We will pick up what's left of our broken heart and turn to others for succour in this great time of sorrow!!! We will not give up but look to others for better inspiration. Amen.

See write up!! Choi!! This lady can lead the Nigerian Army to fight the Boko Harams with her speech and they will come back victorious.... Choi!!!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Natalie27: 7:19pm On May 25, 2019
You can easily get a new reference letter from HR that would state how long you have been an ET and an ABO .. and since salary is not included some people I know that have gotten PR submitted the new offer letter that’s shows what they earn and also printed out payslip on the letter headed paper.

Esomimi:
Good evening all,

Please I need clarification on sths.

I am Pre-ITA, currently sitting in the pool and I already got my reference letter from HR dated May 9th, 2019 (Level - ET) However, I recently got promoted and my promotion letter is dated May 10th, 2019 (New Level - ABO). The job function, Title (Relationship Officer) and working hours did not change, the initial letter also did not carry salary amount.

To my question:

1. Do I need to get a new reference letter, even though nothing is really changing apart from the level? Or can I just submit the old one without my promotion letter?
2. Since my salary wasn't stated, and our payslips do not carry official logos, can I just print my statement and highlight all salary payments?
3. The promotion came with salary increase which reflected in the last salary payment. If I do not submit a promotion letter as proof of the increase in salary amount, will it raise any queries?

Looking forward to your great opinions.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by itamkate: 7:20pm On May 25, 2019
itamkate:
Good evening Fam.
Please I'm in a fix right now and need urgent suggestions.

I am 30 and will be 31 by June 23, my husband is 33. I've written IELTS twice already and got exactly the same results as shown below

MOD IELTS (May 11, March 23)
LSRW 7.5, 7.5, 6.0, 6.5

My husband (March 23)
LSRW 8.0, 8.5, 5.5, 7.0

CRS 387

Please what options do I have? I was considering a remark of my last exam and my husband's but I don't know what effect (s) that might have on us.

Also, does all my work experience have to fall under the same NOC code?

I'm desperately depending on your kind suggestions. Thanks
please kindly respond to me

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ifevictor: 7:33pm On May 25, 2019
itamkate:
please kindly respond to me
The options available to you is to rewrite IELTS and try to get a higher score. Do you have a Master's degree or additional certificate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Natalie27: 7:49pm On May 25, 2019
My dear.. two of my paddies got their PR this week and they started this journey since 2017, one of them wrote IELTS seven times struggling with listening at some point and writing at another. The other wrote 4 times trying to max out and finally it has all ended in Praise.

So yes LadyMarshall it will be worth it in the end.

ladymarshall:
grin grin Even till tomorrow, I am still questioning myself if I have ever been refused UK visa, even though I haven't. I don't know why UK is the only country I am wondering about cheesy No be small stress, but it will be worth it

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by topeolu1: 7:52pm On May 25, 2019
Your funds maturing before your medical expiry or expected landing or ppr will be the ideal. Or aren't you planning to go soon, afterall we were told processing takes around 6 months, so why send a negative message to ircc Just thinking
manlikegb:

What’s wrong with 1yr Tbills boss?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by xcaper(m): 7:55pm On May 25, 2019
Hello Sirs/Mas , Kindly assist with this inquiry
xcaper:
Dear Sirs\Mas Please I need link in Kogi State University Anyigba that can fastrack transcript processing. This is very urgent please. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jenolyfavour: 8:10pm On May 25, 2019
Thank you so much for your kind reply. I tap to your PPR blessing. Am so happy you answered me.
ladymarshall:
@Jenolyfavour I see you are pre-ITA but you are worrying about Canadian certificate for settlement in Canada already, nice. But focus on getting ITA first, do a seamless submission for e-APR, ensure all your documents are in order, then when you are post-AOR, you can worry about life in Canada, it's a long wait so you'll have time. Take it step-by-step so you do not get overwhelmed.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by manlikegb: 8:22pm On May 25, 2019
topeolu1:
Your funds maturing before your medical expiry or expected landing or ppr will be the ideal. Or aren't you planning to go soon, afterall we were told processing takes around 6 months, so why send a negative message to ircc Just thinking

Well said. Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ZeezeeMula: 8:28pm On May 25, 2019
Hello house, I need someone to help me with some issues. I am new to all these Immigration to Canada brouhaha. I didn't give it a thought to leave the country but the situation in this country is something else.

I checked the website here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp to see if I am qualified to apply to Canada but got discouraged. I really need to get 67 to qualify.

I am presently 34 years old and have a B.Sc in Accounting from UNIBEN, and a 5-year work experience with an educational institution. I am yet to sit for IELTS but hope to do that soon. Is there a chance for me to meet the 67 points needed to qualify? If not, how much will getting an ACCA certification affect my qualification chance.

Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 8:43pm On May 25, 2019
Welcome. Spend some good quality time reading page 1 of this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5187408/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

For your IELTS, you'll need to aim for a minimum of 8777 in LRWS.

You'll also need to look into a second certificate. I do not know about ACCA (please use the search bar at the top to see if anything pops up) , but quite a number of people are taking CIMA to add to their B.Sc.

ZeezeeMula:
Hello house, I need someone to help me with some issues. I am new to all these Immigration to Canada brouhaha. I didn't give it a thought to leave the country but the situation in this country is something else.

I checked the website here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp to see if I am qualified to apply to Canada but got discouraged. I really need to get 67 to qualify.

I am presently 34 years old and have a B.Sc in Accounting from UNIBEN, and a 5-year work experience with an educational institution. I am yet to sit for IELTS but hope to do that soon. Is there a chance for me to meet the 67 points needed to qualify? If not, how much will getting an ACCA certification affect my qualification chance.

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Debsify: 8:49pm On May 25, 2019
ENG0701:

Received my PPR mail this morning. It's been a long wait since November 2018, thank God it's finally here.

Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by gbengaolu360: 8:57pm On May 25, 2019
To God be all the glory. PPR mail. AOR-Nov 22nd, VO-Ottawa, Fam of 2.

47 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Marula: 9:06pm On May 25, 2019
Dannyko:
Congrats to those who have gotten PPR and aced IELTS in this part.

Good morning house,we may have friends /colleagues who have issues with WAEC verification ;this is a simple way to do it : Ask the person to buy a WAEC scratch card,then go on WAEC website to view his result.He should then save his result in PDF format and scan to WES via Hellofax (same way certificates are sent).Importantly,he should download the WAEC verification form on his profile (via WES website) and fill same by inputting the scratch card pin/details on the form .WES will use that to verify and his WAEC will be acknowledged within few days. He needs not to pay a dime to anyone. I hope this will be helpful to someone.
This process must be ages ago. See the mail I got from WES 2days ago in response to my enquiry. Me too am trying to save time and money, and to avoid bandwagon effect. Am kinda not happy I joined the bandwagon to WES. If I had researched. I might have gone with another body like CES or ICES

To be honest, I've gotten 2 contacts here that can help me with NECO but as situation be, am yet to contract anyone so while waiting, I decided to contact WES to ask. I also wanted to know if they can exempt a candidate who has a Masters degree.

Please my people be guided. WES says its a MUST.

PS: I'll try to tweet this question to them on Tuesday when they're back to office, see if a different response comes in. I'll share then. Anyone can also help us with further verification, let's know if WES says one thing and does another or perhaps some of their customer service people are not fully educated on their process like we see in some Nigerian Banks. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Debsify: 9:11pm On May 25, 2019
gbengaolu360:
To God be all the glory. PPR mail. AOR-Nov 22nd, VO-Ottawa, Fam of 2.
Congrats

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.