Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1058240 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by CoolGuyB(m): 1:31pm On May 27, 2019
Sure.

psalmizt:

Can I PM you?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by trendy09(f): 1:34pm On May 27, 2019
KAYSEE8686:

Hi. Pls can u share the materials you used yo get that awesome ielts result? Thanks

Listening and reading: cambridge ielts 9-13
Writing: ieltsonlinetests.com + jay videos+ johnnybravo+ wasseynewest...( my most challenging module)
Speaking: liz videos
+plenty practise for all modules.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by demshy: 1:39pm On May 27, 2019
We hope to recieve ITA this week! In Jesus name

21 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by firpemi(f): 1:51pm On May 27, 2019
Please, how can I check my IELTS CBT result online.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 27, 2019
firpemi:
Please, how can I check my IELTS CBT result online.
that registration portal. Its not out tho. You will get s mail they upload it. Mine took 10 days to see d result
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 1:57pm On May 27, 2019
demshy:
We hope to recieve ITA this week! In Jesus name
whats your score grin waiting too. 465

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by teechedah: 1:59pm On May 27, 2019
Who has ever used http://mini-ielts.com for study(Listening and reading)? Hope it is helpful before i begin using it for study?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by hiiphy: 2:11pm On May 27, 2019
mini-ielts is good i had 8.5 in listening

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by firpemi(f): 2:12pm On May 27, 2019
Joromi12:
that registration portal. Its not out tho. You will get s mail they upload it. Mine took 10 days to see d result
mine was 21/05/2019. That's why I opted for the cBT o.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Odogwucanada: 2:20pm On May 27, 2019
Thanks bro. Really appreciate your last minute inputs. They were helpful.�

@johnnybravo is your plug if you need help with writing�

johnnybravo1990:

Congrats. Glad to hear this.

*Edited* Bro, I wish I can ignore, but I will still say this. Is it a coincidence that after about a 20 minutes whatsapp call with me on 5th April(I have the call records with me), your Writing increased from 6.5 to 7.5 between your last two attempts? I know it was a short call we had, but it was free; you didn’t pay. Prior to this, you even sent me your task 1 and 2 writing for me to review, which I did. There is what we call appreciation. I’m not asking for vain glory, but please give credit to who credit is due. Henceforth, anyone coming to me for coaching, please carry your plenty money come o. wink No free or chicken-fee coaching. That way I know I’m getting my due reward. Or else, you can try alternative sources. All the best to IELTS candidates.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Duchynwa(f): 2:33pm On May 27, 2019
Avidreader748:

1. Wes doesn't use intl passport. So they would rely on information they get from your results and would report what they saw on the waec. Whether it differs from the one on your degrees.

2. Some attach a sworn affidavit of their real age and send to Wes with a copy of birth certificate. WES favours OND/HND. You pay the same amount of money irrespective of how many certificates you have. And it comes out as two or more certificate.

Yes, NECO would suffice.

Thank you so much, please, the affidavit does it have to have a WAEC stamp or just an ordinary court stamp?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 27, 2019
firpemi:
mine was 21/05/2019. That's why I opted for the cBT o.
they are a scam lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by johnnybravo1990: 2:49pm On May 27, 2019
Odogwucanada:
Thanks bro. Really appreciate your last minute inputs. They were helpful.�

@johnnybravo is your plug if you need help with writing�

smiley Thanks. All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by firpemi(f): 3:08pm On May 27, 2019
They're truly a scam.
Joromi12:
they are a scam lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by teechedah: 3:11pm On May 27, 2019
Thanks bro, funny enough, i feel its kind of hard compared to all other ones have been practicing with.#just my own taught sha
hiiphy:
mini-ielts is good i had 8.5 in listening
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by hiiphy: 3:27pm On May 27, 2019
you can use Cambridge 1-13 though, they are also quite helpful.

teechedah:
Thanks bro, funny enough, i feel its kind of hard compared to all other ones have been practicing with.#just my own taught sha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kolping: 3:28pm On May 27, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kolping: 3:39pm On May 27, 2019
Round results: Country of residence and citizenship of invited candidates
Tables 4 and 5 show the top 10 countries of residence and citizenship of invited candidates in 2016 and 2017. Relative rankings for each year also appear in Tables 4 and 5. Showing the relative ranking provides an easy comparison on how the number of invitations issued to candidates by their country of residence and country of citizenship has changed between 2016 and 2017.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kolping: 3:48pm On May 27, 2019
Table 6.2: Invitations issued to candidates in 2017 by occupation

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Gift212: 3:50pm On May 27, 2019
Hello! Please can you also PM me with regards to BCS training coming up? Thank you!

Prettiepearlz:

Sent you a PM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kolping: 3:50pm On May 27, 2019
Table 11: Admissions in 2016 and 2017 under Express Entry by top 10 countries of citizenship (total persons)

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Avidreader748: 3:52pm On May 27, 2019
Duchynwa:

Thank you so much, please, the affidavit does it have to have a WAEC stamp or just an ordinary court stamp?

An affidavit from High court would suffice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Firstladyc1: 4:17pm On May 27, 2019
Please has anyone used IOM to book ticket to canada in recent times. Please i need a contact thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chicyclass(f): 4:25pm On May 27, 2019
Chaii! Sorry
You will get this week.. AMEN!
deboks:
Hello FAM;
Got a question, don't know if anyone has experience this.

My AOR is September 15th 2018. Yes. Its almost 8 months 2 weeks (for those who believe they are the last in December AOR to receive PPR; saw a comment like that and silently chucked). Many of us are out there... Mostly just exhausted to comment...as most of the peeps we applied with have landed. Lol. This process can take a lot from you... Be prepared.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vicolak: 4:27pm On May 27, 2019
Good day, I sent a pm. Please answer, thanks.

johnnybravo1990:

Congrats. Glad to hear this.

*Edited* Bro, I wish I can ignore, but I will still say this. Is it a coincidence that after about a 20 minutes whatsapp call with me on 5th April(I have the call records with me), your Writing increased from 6.5 to 7.5 between your last two attempts? I know it was a short call we had, but it was free; you didn’t pay. Prior to this, you even sent your task 1 and 2 writing for me to review, which I did. There is what we call appreciation. I’m not asking for vain glory, but please give some credit to who credit is due.

Henceforth, anyone coming to me for coaching, please carry your plenty money come o. wink No free or chicken-fee coaching. That way I know I’m getting my due reward. Or else, you can try alternative sources. All the best to IELTS candidates.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vicolak: 4:38pm On May 27, 2019
Please I need contact in AAU, (Akungba Ondo state) records office that can fast track transcript ASAP. Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by demshy: 4:42pm On May 27, 2019
453 hopeful that the draw is 450!
ednut1:
whats your score grin waiting too. 465

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by sempe123: 4:56pm On May 27, 2019
Topsmamen:

No, it won't affect anything.
Please,I have a cousin who is also a Canadian citizen based in Alberta province.Do you think I can take advantage of his citizenship in any of the express entry or provincial nomination program?
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Natalie27: 5:05pm On May 27, 2019
It’s actually great... you get the find the real exam less unnerving.

teechedah:
Who has ever used http://mini-ielts.com for study(Listening and reading)? Hope it is helpful before i begin using it for study?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 5:07pm On May 27, 2019
sempe123:

Please,I have a cousin who is also a Canadian citizen based in Alberta province.Do you think I can take advantage of his citizenship in any of the express entry or provincial nomination program?
Thanks

The site here says, "The candidate must have a parent, child, brother and/or sister who is a permanent resident living in Alberta, or a Canadian citizen living in Alberta".

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adeime: 5:28pm On May 27, 2019
Hello All please how much does it cost to get an international passport for a baby and an adult; also please who has a connect that can help expedite the process
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 5:33pm On May 27, 2019
For both Alberta PNP and regular express entry, you only get points for a parent, sibling, or child (or the "step"/"half" versions of these as applicable).

sempe123:

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.