Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1052681 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Richness1104: 11:41pm On May 28, 2019
Kerrilee my man.if u know you know
Kerrilee:
@Samsonedos Good morning, I sent a mail. Please check. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Arosam(m): 11:51pm On May 28, 2019
Please can someone give a detailed description of how to go about sending NECO to WES, all am seeing is WAEC

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mimi1999: 11:54pm On May 28, 2019
hadassah4real:
Hi everyone, a pharmacist who has worked(internship) for one year in a hospital and worked during nysc/post nysc in his own community pharmacy,how can such a person claim points for superintendent pharmacist under work experience? Or what do you advice?
It doesn’t matter if you were superintendent or Not. Just submit letter of experience.
One year internship and one year Nysc is already 2 years.
If you own the pharmacy, you may need to submit CAC documents and proof of ownership(registration) of premise. Weren’t you paying yourself? You can also go through the thread for help on self-employment.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by harry41: 12:17am On May 29, 2019
I am in the same situation. What’s your story? This is Accra’s email address

accra.immigration@international.gc.ca

[quote author=Tochai007 post=78810489][/quote]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 12:18am On May 29, 2019
No I wasn't 'paying' myself If I use the date on the CAC(It will be 2years). Will go through the thread for help on self employment ad advised
Mimi1999:

It doesn’t matter if you were superintendent or Not. Just submit letter of experience.
One year internship and one year Nysc is already 2 years.
If you own the pharmacy, you may need to submit CAC documents and proof of ownership(registration) of premise. Weren’t you paying yourself? You can also go through the thread for help on self-employment.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Sam07045: 12:25am On May 29, 2019
@newmum0615 @cmaamaa

Please i would to use The money market investment as my POF. Is there a duration of time i have to have this investment before i can use it because i am just opening it and i also have to submit my application asap. Thanks and God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MrPein: 12:49am On May 29, 2019
cmaamaa:

Now the words of our mouths and the meditations of our hearts has been accepted by the Lord!!!

People of God its PPR����

PA IELTS - Nov 2018
SA IELTS - Apr 2018
PA ECA - Sep 2018
SA ECA - Nov 2018
Profile created - 20th Dec 2018
CRS – 451
Draw Cutoff - 449
ITA - Jan 10
Medicals - March 7
AOR - March 7
MEP - 23rd April 11:40pm
Biometrics Rcvd- 23rd April 11:40pm
Completed - 24th April 9:00am
Ghost Update - 23rd May
PPR - 28th May
NOC – 1122
Family of 2
Travel History: UK, Dubai, Germany, Ghana, Netherlands
No LOE
No ADR
VO Not known
AOR to PPR - 82 days

I will just leave one prayer with us “God will answer us all speedily irrespective of the time that has passed already.” We never ceased praying and being thankful for the opportunity.

Do not give up hope because God is never late. This has been my testimony since this month of May.

May the blessings go round, Amen!!!

Congratulations cmaamaa
This your timeline, I claim it in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by HauwaAjagbe: 1:12am On May 29, 2019
Please I still need a reply on this. Nurses on this platform please help out. Thanks.
HauwaAjagbe:
Good day all, please I am a graduate Nurse and I need help on how to go about my ECA. I have BNSc, RM and RN, please I want to know what's the best step to take for evaluation. I anticipate a helpful reply please. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by freeradical(m): 1:18am On May 29, 2019
Congratulations to all recent COPR recipients. Success awaits you all in Canada.

For those planning short-landing in Edmonton and want to avoid the hassles of immediately signing a lease I've got an apartment for short rental (July to October). It's a 2 Bedroom 1 Bath apartment 908sq ft located in century park which has both LRT and Metro station for easy commute around the city. The rent is $1050 a month and it includes one free parking, heating and water and electricity. Location of the property is Fairmont Village Saddleback road NW Edmonton.

Contact me via PM if interested.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by prettyamebo: 1:35am On May 29, 2019
amaya21:
Typically, people aren't paid for a volunteering position. It's usually one or the other. I think @Stencil said you should *not* mention that it's a volunteering job

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by prettyamebo: 1:37am On May 29, 2019
Stencil:

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by AzariahYaa: 2:48am On May 29, 2019
Nice grading Richness1104!! I welcome this new development and I say Congratulations!!!May your administration be lenient! grin All the best!
Richness1104:
I told you just yesterday that though it tarries, please wait for it and God finally did it. Congratulations to you and your family, PPR well deserved but not to forget those your extended families too ooo.

I enjoyed reading this script with so much emotions and it gives me so much joy to be the one to grade it. Although I’d like to give you 9/10 but I’d be giving 7.5/10 because you skipped from ITA to AOR, no POF statement, Medical process, PCC, reference etc. May this decision be the best you’ve ever made

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by AzariahYaa: 2:57am On May 29, 2019
Oh wow!!! Congratulations!!!! AOR in March and now you have PPR?? Nice!!! I tap into your testimony oo
cmaamaa:

Now the words of our mouths and the meditations of our hearts has been accepted by the Lord!!!

PA IELTS - Nov 2018
SA IELTS - Apr 2018
PA ECA - Sep 2018
SA ECA - Nov 2018
Profile created - 20th Dec 2018
CRS – 451
Draw Cutoff - 449
ITA - Jan 10
Medicals - March 7
AOR - March 7
MEP - 23rd April 11:40pm
Biometrics Rcvd- 23rd April 11:40pm
Completed - 24th April 9:00am
Ghost Update - 23rd May
PPR - 28th May
NOC – 1122
Family of 2

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Alliance01: 3:10am On May 29, 2019
Hello is it true that the chances for a single person like myself who is not married limited for the express entry program
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 3:19am On May 29, 2019
HauwaAjagbe:
Please I still need a reply on this. Nurses on this platform please help out. Thanks.

1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by tolfa(m): 3:42am On May 29, 2019
PCC outside your country of residence doesn't expire so far you obtained it after your last visit. But becomes invalid when you visit again before application submission.
joo2018:
For your country of residence, which in your case I believe should be Nigeria, your PCC must not be expired. That means you will work with the 3 months.

For any other country, you use the 6 months.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 3:45am On May 29, 2019
Thank you. It's done now.
Abiodunnn:
I didn't go about it in a special way, just make sure you have more than enough funds. I calculated with 282 but GTB deducted using 278 thereabouts

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by AzariahYaa: 4:17am On May 29, 2019
Absolutely not true! Everyone is given a fair chance so far as you meet the requirements.

For more information, kindly visit page 1 of this thread and read read read!!
Alliance01:
Hello is it true that the chances for a single person like myself who is not married limited for the express entry program

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by joo2018: 5:14am On May 29, 2019
Congrats. May you prosper in your new home.

March AOR. Cool.

cmaamaa:

PPR - 28th May
NOC – 1122
Family of 2
Travel History: UK, Dubai, Germany, Ghana, Netherlands
No LOE
No ADR
VO Not known
AOR to PPR - 82 days
Never raised a CSE nor called IRCC

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by joo2018: 5:17am On May 29, 2019
That's correct.

tolfa:
PCC outside your country of residence doesn't expire so far you obtained it after your last visit. But becomes invalid when you visit again before application submission.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by CTOBY: 5:43am On May 29, 2019
Hello everyone, please has anyone experienced delay on receiving PEBC evaluation acknowledgment. I sent an email and got no reply. My application was delivered on the 18th of April and still I have not gotten any acknowledgment email. I check my inbox and spam mails regularly. I need advice. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dame91: 6:00am On May 29, 2019
To God be the glory!!

Finally PPR is upon us �!!!
Here's my timeline. I can't really remember some of the details now to be honest. It seems like its been a very long while.

ITA: sometime in February 2018
AOR: 24/04/2018
1st PPR: 11/09/2018
Notified CIC of my intentions to get married
ADR for my husband's documents: 13/09/2018
Submited documents: 28/10/2018
ADR: 10/01/2019
PpR: 28/05/2019

I thought PPT would come in a few days.. but not was I in for a surprise
Request to do medicals again: 5/03/2019
Then we waited for ppr mail to come and nothing did. I was confused and worried so I came on this platform to ask for advice. I was told to send a mail. I sent a mail to AVO and still got nothing. So yesterday morning I sent a mail to AVO again and copied Cpc_ctd_ottawa and in less than 20 minutes I got a mail in my inbox stating that I had a new mail in my CIC account. In my mind i was like what does this people want again. I was so excited to see the PPR mail and it was even dated the same day.
Thanks guys for your advice. I really really appreciate it.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by wenks(m): 6:04am On May 29, 2019
@newmum and all.. How is everyone? Hehehehe.. Been a while I dropped a message here.. Missing this house though. By the way Calgary is Awsome.. This land is blessed. I pray we all get to this land as we desire. Cheers fam.

24 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DadR: 6:05am On May 29, 2019
Congratulations!

Dame91:
To God be the glory!!

Here's my timeline. I can't really remember some of the details now to be honest. It seems like its been a very long while.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kayyhe(m): 6:25am On May 29, 2019
pls i also need the liz video at ksamotech@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by sen2paco: 7:12am On May 29, 2019
congrats!
[quote author=Dame91 post=78813853]To God be the glory!!

e]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Elektra008(f): 7:33am On May 29, 2019
Adunnee:

Money Market Fund. You earn your interest daily and you can liquidate at anytime with no penalty whatsoever.

But can you get the interest upfront like T-bills? At least with T-bills, u can use the upfront interest to pay for the application fees cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Richness1104: 7:37am On May 29, 2019
A sworn affidavit should be sufficient stating the correct date of birth which I am of the opinion that it is the one on your birth certificate. Also, I hope the birth certificate you are referring to is the one gotten from NPC? Research has shown that NPC birth certificate is highly required for provincial nominations
CheesyTee:
Please house, my place of birth on Intl Passport is different from my birth certificate. I do have birth certificate and I understand that should supersede.

And yes, I’ll be required to upload birth certificate under PNP (SINP requires uploading birth certificate).

My question is, is LOE sufficient or I’ll need sworn affidavit to correct the mistake?

To correct the mistake on Intl Passport, it will require going to Abuja.

Please, your response will be appreciated.

Cc @stencil @topsmamen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Richness1104: 7:40am On May 29, 2019
Draw soup or which one? Just joking..... They should have one today but we are praying it won’t be a high number ITA
happyme31:
CIC wetin Na?
Where the Draw

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by CheesyTee(f): 7:52am On May 29, 2019
Hi, thank you for taking time to respond.

My date of birth is correct. The place of birth is however different on the passport and yes, the birth is from NPC. But as advised by stencil, I’ll do one and same affidavit

Richness1104:
A sworn affidavit should be sufficient stating the correct date of birth which I am of the opinion that it is the one on your birth certificate. Also, I hope the birth certificate you are referring to is the one gotten from NPC? Research has shown that NPC birth certificate is highly required for provincial nominations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adunnee: 8:14am On May 29, 2019
Elektra008:

But can you get the interest upfront like T-bills? At least with T-bills, u can use the upfront interest to pay for the application fees cheesy

Ok.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by sexgoddess: 8:27am On May 29, 2019
Does anyone have update on WES evaluation of Unilag HRDC diploma?? Please, I need this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.