Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

This 17 Year Old Girl Is Missing For Two Weeks (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This 17 Year Old Girl Is Missing For Two Weeks (pic) (882 Views)

Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri / This Girl Is Missing For More Than Three Weeks Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This 17 Year Old Girl Is Missing For Two Weeks (pic) by Vicben(m): 5:03pm On May 14, 2019
This 17 year old girl is missing for two weeks now. The father, Senan Murray broke the sad news on his Facebook wall today, saying...

Victoria Murray, 17, is my daughter. I reckon she's about 6ft tall because she's taller than me. Tomorrow will make it two weeks since she disappeared, we believe, on her way to school. She is a student of Holy Child College, Ikoyi, Lagos. Until she went missing, Victoria lived with the rest of the family in Oniru, Victoria Island, Lagos.

To go to school, Victoria would normally take the bus from Sand Fill bus stop along the Lekki-Epe Expressway to Obalende as her school is located just at the edge of Ikoyi, next door to St Gregory's College.

We have since reported Victoria's disappearance to the Police, who assure us that they are doing their best to find our daughter.

Vicky, as we call her, is rather introverted and soft-spoken with a slender body type. She is quite light complexioned and wears close-cropped hair in a fashion recommended by her school. She speaks only English and does not have any tribal marks.

Anyone with any information about Victoria should please contact the nearest police station or me.

Thank you.

Lalasticlala
Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157314535918086&id=655778085

Re: This 17 Year Old Girl Is Missing For Two Weeks (pic) by daddytime(m): 5:03pm On May 14, 2019
You shouldn't have solely relied on our NPF for some good 14 days before bringing this to the Social Media..

I pray you find her in one piece and alive...

The first 48 hours are usually the most critical in missing persons cases such as this.

1 Like

Re: This 17 Year Old Girl Is Missing For Two Weeks (pic) by bentwood85(m): 5:21pm On May 14, 2019
The prime suspects are in OGUN state... the headquarters of skull mining and organ harvesting..
Re: This 17 Year Old Girl Is Missing For Two Weeks (pic) by Earlystar698(m): 5:40pm On May 14, 2019
make e no be watin I dey think

(1) (Reply)

Man Sucks Breasts, Defiles 9-year Old Step Daughter / Lady Bites Off Man’s Ear During Public Fight / Corpses Of Man And Wife Abandoned In Calabar Over Land Dispute(full video,photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.