Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Speed Darlington And His Mother In Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington And His Mother In Throwback Photo (27041 Views)

Speed Darlington And His Mother Looking Good In Throwback Picture / Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo / Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother In Throwback Photo by Snow02: 6:38pm On May 14, 2019
I pity her sorry ma'am your son na mumu
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother In Throwback Photo by ngadaAwo: 6:39pm On May 14, 2019
my role model cheesy
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother In Throwback Photo by Pavore9: 6:39pm On May 14, 2019
JustCare:

Is Pericoma the father

Yes.
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother In Throwback Photo by Lawalemi(m): 7:01pm On May 14, 2019
Useless boy
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother In Throwback Photo by Amuluonyenaego: 7:07pm On May 14, 2019
I think he will perform more than Buhari.
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother In Throwback Photo by quintessence007(f): 7:08pm On May 14, 2019
Beautiful woman
Complicated son
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother In Throwback Photo by omocalabar(m): 7:20pm On May 14, 2019
Fyn mama
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother In Throwback Photo by Nuzo1(m): 7:56pm On May 14, 2019
See corrupt Nigerian crooks and fraudsters calling a young man who legitimately earn a decent living outside Nigeria a mumu.

Speed Darlington is goofy, vulgar and does mediocre music. But it's foolishness to call him mumu and irresponsible. Dude is more intelligent and responsible than most Nigerian youths.

3 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother In Throwback Photo by MartinsD12(m): 8:16pm On May 14, 2019
titiloyeblog:
@titiloyeblog.com

Instagram comedian and rapper, Speed Darlington took to his page to share this beautiful throwback photo of himself and his mom posing together.

Sharing the photo, he wrote: 'Nwa mama aka Hot lava aka Speedometer da da da hottest African in America.'

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/05/speed-darlington-shows-off-his-mom-in.html

With this his big mouth and big nose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother In Throwback Photo by okenwaa(m): 8:26pm On May 14, 2019
My G....my love for this guy shaa

Pericome boy.
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother In Throwback Photo by ChisomK9(m): 8:46pm On May 14, 2019
Son of a deity
Ndi aru ndi ezuogu
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother In Throwback Photo by Deji63: 9:08pm On May 14, 2019
Beautiful mother.
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother In Throwback Photo by gcof(m): 9:11pm On May 14, 2019
thatNUPEboy:
Who would have thought this boy would grow up to be such an irresponsible man(without match)?
na where Man Dey work, he dey chop...irresponsibility pays his bills sir
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother In Throwback Photo by gcof(m): 9:12pm On May 14, 2019
Snow02:
I pity her sorry ma'am your son na mumu
and you took your time to read and comment on a mumu’s matter? Who’s the real mumu here

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother In Throwback Photo by thatNUPEboy: 9:21pm On May 14, 2019
gcof:
na where Man Dey work, he dey chop...irresponsibility pays his bills sir
ok.
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 2:41am On May 15, 2019
Some women / mothers are strong I must say.

Husband must be extremely ugly for her to have excreted this ugly faced lunatic.

Maybe not his biological mother.
Re: Speed Darlington And His Mother In Throwback Photo by Snow02: 10:10pm On May 15, 2019
gcof:
and you took your time to read and comment on a mumu’s matter? Who’s the real mumu here
the person who quoted me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timaya, Skales & Patoranking Attend Winners Chapel Shiloh 2014 / Joro Olumofin Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Dope Photos / Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.