Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

See What A Chtistian Facebook User Is Saying About Fulani Herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Chtistian Facebook User Is Saying About Fulani Herdsmen (1050 Views)

Who Noticed This About Fulani Herdsmen / Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever / BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Chtistian Facebook User Is Saying About Fulani Herdsmen by Namady(m): 5:36pm On May 14, 2019
so I came across this on Facebook and I thought I should share it...

These Fulani Herdsmen decides to assist with the threshing of my rice when I willingly gave them the rice straw. These are the type of the Fulani Herdsmen I knew from childhood and not the marijuana smoking herdsmen that go about causing trouble. The peace-loving Fulani Herdsmen can be loving, peaceful and friendly. They are so curious and inquisitive. Trust me they are also smart. - Emmanual Nicholas Goji Hammana..

Re: See What A Chtistian Facebook User Is Saying About Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 14, 2019
Until nightfalls and rice begin hungry dem...

Why is it that after 100billion had been given to miyetti allah people start making post about Fulani herdmen being saints

Are these people making the posts real or are the PR agents??

3 Likes

Re: See What A Chtistian Facebook User Is Saying About Fulani Herdsmen by scribble: 5:39pm On May 14, 2019
Presidency spends few million naira on pr campaign for the herdsmenso that it can give miyetti 100 billion no questions asked

2 Likes

Re: See What A Chtistian Facebook User Is Saying About Fulani Herdsmen by StillX10(m): 5:39pm On May 14, 2019
if the get the opportunity they will kill you sir. peace loving Fulanis do not exist

2 Likes

Re: See What A Chtistian Facebook User Is Saying About Fulani Herdsmen by QueenSekxy(f): 5:39pm On May 14, 2019
A demon is a demon. They will help you today and kill you tomorrow.

They all feed on blood, just like Buhari supporters.
Spits *

1 Like

Re: See What A Chtistian Facebook User Is Saying About Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 14, 2019
PRESIDENCY's 100 billion image laundry fund to myetti allah is already working!

but bro - i hope you know that myeti allah is a monster that knows no friend.

don't forget to post the pics after they have murdered u, burn down your village and destroy your rice farm

we are watching sha!

3 Likes

Re: See What A Chtistian Facebook User Is Saying About Fulani Herdsmen by SarkinYarki: 5:54pm On May 14, 2019
Anyone notice this new paid acting propaganda to launder Fulani image since last week .. All scripted and financed by the govt ..Notice how the shot was taken with a professional camera lense

1 Like

Re: See What A Chtistian Facebook User Is Saying About Fulani Herdsmen by ChristianNorth: 6:15pm On May 14, 2019
I don't believe this poor farmer can afford a phone that has a camera with professional image quality.

Next level lies.

1 Like

Re: See What A Chtistian Facebook User Is Saying About Fulani Herdsmen by adadike(f): 8:11am On May 17, 2019
Ndigbo should not listen to this propaganda. Don't kill them without provocation, and don't look for their trouble but don't trust them either. Fulani herdsmen? Friends in the morning, terrorist at night!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Ruga Is To Address The Plight Of Herdsmen Then Why This? / BREAKING: Shiites Protest Against Proscription In Abuja [PICS] / Breaking: AAC Expels Sowore, 28 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.