Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity (25565 Views)

Angry Residents Destroy POS Operator's Stand In Delta (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys / Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity by PHILipu1(m): 11:50pm On May 14, 2019
PDP protesters
Next stage of their Dubai plan
Re: Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 14, 2019
Seriously, I understand now that northerners have very low IQ. You voted for somebody and barely two months after, you're destroying his bill boards. So what changed??
Re: Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity by bosco2017: 11:59pm On May 14, 2019
Buckubuck:
Seriously, I understand now that northerners have very low IQ. You voted for somebody and barely two months after, you're destroying his bill boards. So what changed??

Majority did not vote for Buhari . He rigged the election .

1 Like

Re: Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity by poseidon12: 12:11am On May 15, 2019
I guess their eyes are opening now, but it's a little late. Buhari was clearly a failure but these boneheaded fools still supported him for second term. Right now, our only savior would be the Supreme court; otherwise we are in for a long and rough 4 years.
Re: Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity by Nobody: 12:17am On May 15, 2019
bosco2017:

Majority did not vote for Buhari . He rigged the election .
Guy, majority in the north west especially voted for him more especially in this same Katsina.

3 Likes

Re: Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity by kayalla(f): 12:19am On May 15, 2019
when they were shouting sai baba, 4+4, next level they didnt know what was coming.
e just dey start, and na dem dem e dey affect pass
Re: Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity by poseidon12: 12:21am On May 15, 2019
FortifiedCity:
The truth is Buhari didn't win the 2019 election

But he won massively in Katsina State.
Re: Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity by Nobody: 12:27am On May 15, 2019
I thought they voted for next level grin grin grin This is what you voted for. They better buckle their seat belts as Buhari is just getting started with his inefficiency grin
Re: Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity by poseidon12: 12:27am On May 15, 2019
kernel01:

See them, two face of a tribe.

He is not one of the zombies.

1 Like

Re: Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity by frankyychiji(f): 12:44am On May 15, 2019
ANIOMADEI2018:
SAI BABA

KEEP SPREADING FAKE NEWS TO INSTIGATE CRISIS IN NIGERIA.

VERY SOON YOUR IDENTITY WILL BE DISCLOSED

SAI BABA
Suya seller is now hiding under an obscure moniker to attack sarrki. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity by frankyychiji(f): 12:50am On May 15, 2019
rockcitie:

This is trying to hide using another moniker.
He's afraid of sarrki grin
Re: Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity by naturefellow(m): 1:03am On May 15, 2019
Hedonini:
You're burning Buhari's billboards after election. But before and during election, you animals were screaming Sai Baba from the billboards

1 Like

Re: Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity by udemzyudex(m): 1:48am On May 15, 2019
sarrki:

Seriously I don’t give a hoot

They are all the same

Anyone that will rule good should emerge

They don’t add any value to the ethnic or religion they come from

Only thing I care for is the sanctity of life

I can't believe you're the one posting this,I was expecting you to defend Buhari since you're his defender.

1 Like

Re: Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity by Pentasoft1978: 3:06am On May 15, 2019
Medicine after death....sai baba they wanted and sai baba they have gotten
Re: Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity by vineyardfarms: 4:22am On May 15, 2019
You voted for pmb for security, no more subsidies, no more boko haram, 24 hours light and good life, sai baba. Enjoy it while it last.
Re: Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity by CodeTemplar: 5:38am On May 15, 2019
sarrki:
On insecurity?
Baba you failed us
What of PIGB, health, power, and economy?
Re: Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity by Chumaskyx(m): 6:19am On May 15, 2019
After donating over 1million votes and this is all you could get?......this dry season must reach everybody.
Re: Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity by fablani(m): 6:58am On May 15, 2019
sarrki:

They are all the same

you are useless, now you have received sense. don't worry this killing must touch you directly before your eyes clear well well.
fool
Re: Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity by ajepako(f): 7:26am On May 15, 2019
sarrki:
On insecurity?

Baba you failed us

Only on insecurity??

Aburo, he failed EVERYWHERE

And WOEFULLY too
Re: Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity by bilulu(m): 7:26am On May 15, 2019
sarrki:
On insecurity?
Baba you failed us
Good morning.... wailer's new recruit
Re: Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity by joshyo1(m): 9:17am On May 15, 2019
[b][/b]PLEASE WHERE IS THE BILLBOARDS THEY DESTROYED grin shocked
Re: Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity by Titogbanski: 9:49am On May 15, 2019
Where are the bill boards destroyed??
Re: Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity by Titogbanski: 9:53am On May 15, 2019
Where are the bill boards that were vandalised?
Re: Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity by rockcitie: 10:02am On May 15, 2019
frankyychiji:
He's afraid of sarrki grin

He's a big coward grin grin

1 Like

Re: Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity by northvietnam(m): 11:19am On May 15, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Not only security !!! he failed everywhere but guess w no Yoruba man is will be allowed near that seat in 2023 as SS SE NC NW NE will all rally around a northerner instead of any Yoruba man .. Men SW let Nigerians down because of selfishness and we must repay you back

Chop better knuckle my Gee....

Northern president come 2023 and SS VP, we die there....

Tinubu think say him get sense

1 Like

Re: Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity by gare(f): 11:28am On May 15, 2019
sarrki:

They are all the same

I can't believe you are saying this, it is too early doe you to say this, your post and comments are still very much available for everyone to see, your own go pass that guy they sack from Ibom Air, please stay with your next level. You would have fought anyone that is if you did not fight outside this forum, anyone that smiled at PMB, you body shamed people, you tongue lashed, now you are posting this for us to do what,, you are own your own.

I hope they are not owing you for your services.
Re: Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity by SarkinYarki: 11:48am On May 15, 2019
northvietnam:

Chop better knuckle my Gee....

Northern president come 2023 and SS VP, we die there....

Tinubu think say him get sense

exactly !!!
Re: Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity by arcnomec(m): 12:20pm On May 15, 2019
ideynl1:

Bros you're the only one on this thread who understands the motive.
But they don't know that they are being checkmated.
They will be repelled if they try such media war.
They never knew it going to be a war of "The Nation's and Sun Newspapers"... Any how they want the propaganda, they will get it.2023,will shock some persons.

1 Like

Re: Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 15, 2019
aolawale025:
They had a chance to boot him out via votes
sai dullardism everywhere

cc lzaa adaibeku afamed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity by Ayed44: 12:56pm On May 15, 2019
sarrki:

He’s still better than the pdp candidate you campaigned for in the last election
Now that have chosen the BEST CANDIDATE, why are you complaining again?
Re: Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity by PrincewithGod(m): 1:01pm On May 15, 2019
sarrki:

They are all the same

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naf Establishes New Base In Gombe, As Governor Yahaya Lauds Efforts Of Cas / Troops Attack Bandits’ Camps In Niger, Neutralize Scores / Bola Tinubu Arrives Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Kaduna (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.