Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON (40039 Views)

NFF Releases Super Eagles Squad List For Friendly Against Brazil. / NFF Releases Super Eagles 23 Man List For 2019 AFCON / Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by fasho01(m): 7:46pm On May 14, 2019
I strongly disagree with few of the players on the list but I wish the super eagles a soaring success
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 14, 2019
Just drop the out of form iheanacho and Ajayi that is playing for Rotherdam a club that was relegated from the championship

1 Like

Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by Harrynight(m): 7:46pm On May 14, 2019
Honestly we don't have substitute for midfield

1 Like

Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 14, 2019
Mk93:
Who should replace him?
remove Ighalo from the list
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by Oluwatogun: 7:49pm On May 14, 2019
During the qualifiers, Obi was missing and now him wan go chop for Egypt. I de watch ooooo

2 Likes

Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by Jokerman(m): 7:49pm On May 14, 2019
Lol... Yeye team

1 Like

Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by Lerio(m): 7:49pm On May 14, 2019
One between Ighalo and Iheanacho must not make the team.
We can afford to go there with two Chelsea Moratta if we want to score

3 Likes

Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by eddie7: 7:50pm On May 14, 2019
We need more of the mid fielders..... Forwards tooooo much jare

1 Like

Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by Dreamville: 7:50pm On May 14, 2019
Taciturn1:
where is Tyron Ebuehi?
Treatment table

1 Like

Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by OMOTOWO(m): 7:52pm On May 14, 2019
F3dan:

I am surprised that was not included. Well, lets allow the coach to select the players he feels he can achieve his goals with.
the guy is nursing injury

1 Like

Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by deltateam: 7:52pm On May 14, 2019
Wallade:

So many people can replace him.

Olodo. That's how you failed WAEC that year. Who should replace him? Simple question.

Instead of mentioning a name, you chose "Many people"?! Dafuk.

3 Likes

Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by omoteacher(m): 7:53pm On May 14, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

What is Iheanacho doing there ? Very lazy and lackadaisical attitude displaying attacker.
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by etibaba(m): 7:54pm On May 14, 2019
F3dan:

I am surprised that was not included. Well, lets allow the coach to select the players he feels he can achieve his goals with.
is he back from ACL injury? Someone that is yet to kick the ball this season.

1 Like

Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by omajali2003(m): 7:55pm On May 14, 2019
Nothing unusual about the list. Kelechi, going by form, should not be on the list
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by Eseose9(f): 7:55pm On May 14, 2019
Taciturn1:
where is Tyron Ebuehi?
he had a life threatening Injury during the pre season so he is still recovering

2 Likes

Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by Eseose9(f): 7:57pm On May 14, 2019
F3dan:

Injured before the start of the season

1 Like

Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by pagorino(m): 7:58pm On May 14, 2019
abass1997:
i wonder oo
Rorh just wanna use the World Cup squad and I doubt if there's gonna be a different result. Just imagine the most flopand unserious player of the year is on the list. I SMH
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by Eseose9(f): 7:59pm On May 14, 2019
deltateam:

Olodo. That's how you failed WAEC that year. Who should replace him? Simple question.

Instead of mentioning a name, you chose "Many people"?! Dafuk.

As in people sef.He couldn't provide answer but will be the Frist to shout remove this remove that
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by etibaba(m): 7:59pm On May 14, 2019
Lerio:
One between Ighalo and Iheanacho must not make the team.
We can afford to go there with two Chelsea Moratta if we want to score
2 players will he dropped before the final submission but I can guarantee you that Ighalo wouldn't be one of them. And both players will come from the attacking position.

1 Like

Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by kitaatita: 7:59pm On May 14, 2019
yomsad:
Kelechi ke... what is he doing there

And they put Mikel Agu on standby.
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by andrew444(m): 8:00pm On May 14, 2019
Taciturn1:
where is Tyron Ebuehi?

Dude has been injured since he signed for benfica

Still recovering from an 8 months injury

2 Likes

Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by Eseose9(f): 8:01pm On May 14, 2019
etibaba:
is he back from ACL injury? Someone that is yet to kick the ball this season.
They dont read or follow up about the state of our players
one was even asking what is Ajai doing on that list simply because his team was relegated
he doesn't know that he was the best player in the club this season
na to just dey yarn nonsense

5 Likes

Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by andrew444(m): 8:01pm On May 14, 2019
F3dan:

Yet to recover from an 8 months injury before the start to his benfica career after the World Cup

1 Like

Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by Ibime(m): 8:04pm On May 14, 2019
Taciturn1:
where is Tyron Ebuehi?

He has not played a single club match this year.
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by jrusky(m): 8:05pm On May 14, 2019
I cant trust this list especially the midfielders. How can we have just 4 midfielders and they are defensive ones and not creative ones?

The midfield is not complete more names need to come in for creativity purpose pls.

German Roar or Geman Raw correct the list pls and by the way how come it's NFF that is releasing the list and not the coach
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by Taciturn1: 8:05pm On May 14, 2019
Eseose9:

he had a life threatening Injury during the pre season so he is still recovering
Life what?
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by Emma1Oj(m): 8:05pm On May 14, 2019
Biko nu o... Is it NFF that's supposed to release this list or the coach of the team? I'm not understanding o....
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by handsomeyinka(m): 8:06pm On May 14, 2019
Victor Moses right now

1 Like

Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by BabaO2: 8:06pm On May 14, 2019
Xneg:
What is mikel obi doing there?
+iheanacho

1 Like

Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by Tokziby: 8:07pm On May 14, 2019
jimcaddy:
How come we usually have just 4 midfielders and they are all defensive minded players. Are these the best we have in the whole Nigeria? Like no creative midfielder...

Na their way since 2006 when Jay Jay left. We've never really tried other players except playing Mikel in that 10 role. The only person that got close was uche kalu(ik's elder brother). The other player that could have filled that role failed to blossom Rabiu Ibrahim. The coach could have at least added Nwakali to give him experience.
Football of today no longer have creative midfielders, u can hardly count 10 quality midfielder world wide.
Modric
Kdb
David Silva
Bernado silver
Isco
James Rodriguez
Pjanic
Ozil
Mata
Erickson

Who else aside this players?? Pogba tongue

1 Like

Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:07pm On May 14, 2019
We don't have players anymore. What is iheanacho doing there
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by Taciturn1: 8:07pm On May 14, 2019
andrew444:

Yet to recover from an 8 months injury before the start to his benfica career after the World Cup
Really sad. Wish him a full recovery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Everton Suspends Player After Being Linked To Child Sex Abuse / Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined / BBC Apologises After Sex Noise Was Heard In The Studio During A Live FA Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.