Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON (39813 Views)

NFF Releases Super Eagles Squad List For Friendly Against Brazil. / NFF Releases Super Eagles 23 Man List For 2019 AFCON / Nigerians React To World Cup 30-Man Provisional Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by ThePreachersSon: 10:06pm On May 14, 2019
Still the same stupid goal keeper
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by ThePreachersSon: 10:08pm On May 14, 2019
Xneg:
What is mikel obi doing there?

That's the new Mikel. He deserves it
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by yoged(m): 10:27pm On May 14, 2019
timay:

Pls don't reply those people.

it just shows that most of those complaining don't even follow the players in their club sides. That is why they are mentioning Nwakali and ebuehi uo and down.

they don't even know that Nwakali couldn't even go back to his club since March
don't mind them jare
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by yoged(m): 10:28pm On May 14, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Where are Tyrone Ebuehi, Kelechi Nwakali, Isaac Success ?

Finally and for good Onazi is out.
you people don't know much about our footballers. You'll just be dropping comment anyhow. Smh
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by Femeto: 10:38pm On May 14, 2019
Only club starters should make the team.
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by Teeboi56: 10:59pm On May 14, 2019
Xneg:
What is mikel obi doing there?
No mind them jare he has settle them
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 14, 2019
Iheanacho and Mikel has no business being on this list I swear
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by naturecures: 11:23pm On May 14, 2019
Totogokillme:
Iheanacho and Mikel has no business being on this list I swear
why should Mikel not
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by OLUWABIG(m): 11:25pm On May 14, 2019
Ceekay212:
Hope chukwueze would be used

He must be used nio
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 14, 2019
naturecures:

why should Mikel not

He plays in the lower tier of the English league,not been a fantastic season for him despite a good start
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by enemyofprogress: 12:41am On May 15, 2019
yomsad:
Kelechi ke... what is he doing there
selling fufu
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by Ikidons(m): 3:41am On May 15, 2019
I'm happy that Iwobi and Chukueze are included
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by Tokziby: 4:17am On May 15, 2019
chiboy1116:
u mentioned Mata , pjanic, ,james . You obviously don't know what Ur saying .

I was just trying to be modest, If we're to go by their current form, I won't go beyond 5 players, kdb,D.silva, B.silva, Erickson and modric.
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by samdigo90: 4:59am On May 15, 2019
Would have loved to see the nwakali guys there

1 Like

Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by samtol4(m): 5:07am On May 15, 2019
TheGiftedOne:

Tyrone is one of the best full backs in the country and has age in his side.

Nwakali is a huge talent like his brother Kelechi. That they are both victims of racism in their various clubs isn't their fault.

Success is in the FA cup finals with Watford. What does most of them who made the cut have over him?

Answer me. ..

your comments are ridiculous because success club is in FA cup finals he should be invited ? How many goals did he score this season and how many man of the match he won ? Nwakali has not kick ball since March he was stranded on visa issue and Tyrone is just recuperating from injury
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by samtol4(m): 5:08am On May 15, 2019
Totogokillme:

He plays in the lower tier of the English league,not been a fantastic season for him despite a good start
Lower league and Chinese league which one is stronger and competitive ?
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by Wallade(m): 5:33am On May 15, 2019
deltateam:

Olodo. That's how you failed WAEC that year. Who should replace him? Simple question.

Instead of mentioning a name, you chose "Many people"?! Dafuk.

You are hurting abi, pele
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by undisputednesta(m): 5:34am On May 15, 2019
Where dat our fine boy dey, Tyronne Ebuehi? He shld be dere
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by Nobody: 5:55am On May 15, 2019
Gernot Gohr,is not a progressive good coach
Nwakali should be in his team
Iheanacho should not be listed

1 Like

Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by chiboy1116: 6:41am On May 15, 2019
Tokziby:

I was just trying to be modest, If we're to go by their current form, I won't go beyond 5 players, kdb,D.silva, B.silva, Erickson and modric.
haverzt, dejong, vandebeek ,Bruno menses, there are many young crazy midfielders . We just don't have dem.
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by Nobody: 6:43am On May 15, 2019
Mk93:

Who should replace him?

NWAKALI!
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by MeeLan: 7:43am On May 15, 2019
no quality.
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by Wallade(m): 8:11am On May 15, 2019
donbenie:
What is wrong with Mikel Obi being in the team?

Was he not playing well and regularly for his club?

You will go to AFCON with Mikel and start lamenting last-last.
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by PopeFlatino(m): 8:41am On May 15, 2019
grin u must be a student of hate and painment study......or a tribalistic mofo...even as an Igbo man that I am,I still admire Ajayi as one of the best from d Western side this season,he is the club's best player despite d setback
Mk93:

which top clubs? he is likely to get a move to a championship club then get relegated next season again and then retire at 29 due to too much age fraud
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by PopeFlatino(m): 8:45am On May 15, 2019
grin guy for me I will prefer that standby keeper (Afelokhai Theo)over all these useless selected ones..this our coach always deals with who he knows,he doesn't consider consistency....Akpeyi that sent his team to relegation zone in South Africa,Kaizer Chiefs manage sign am to cover up for their injured first choice keeper Khune, Akpeyi go there begin fall hand as usual,always behaving blind....as for Uzoho,he tries but this age cheat of a thing is really affecting his performance though
pezeji:
what are Akpeyi and Uzoho doing on that list?
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by PopeFlatino(m): 8:48am On May 15, 2019
grin that's true,he lits up the tempo wit his funny worship songs always,and he seem to have this cliq of friends there *Awaziem,Omeruo,Ezenwa and co
Rossikk:

They say he's always the funniest and sharpest guy in the team bus and dressing room. I can imagine the players all ganging up to insist he must come... He's that kind of guy. cool
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by PopeFlatino(m): 8:52am On May 15, 2019
sad If u don't know wat to say just shut up...He improved the club lately..he wasn't dat good earlier when he joined because he was adapting and their lost couple of games to fall off d playoff spot,but before d season ended he rejuvenated with d captain band handed over to him,he even scored at d last match
Totogokillme:

Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by donbenie(m): 9:33am On May 15, 2019
Wallade:

You will go to AFCON with Mikel and start lamenting last-last.
Lol,

Mikel has been in excellent form during his time with Middlesbrough,in the just concluded season..

He played much more and much better than HALF of the players in that list..

And He is not the only player not to have featured in the qualifiers that has been called up..

So what is your basis for saying he should not be in the team,if not for your hatred of him? shocked
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by Wallade(m): 9:38am On May 15, 2019
donbenie:
Lol,

Mikel has been in excellent form during his time with Middlesbrough,in the just concluded season..

So what is your basis for saying he should not be in the team,if not for your hatred of him? shocked

Tell us: how many of his matches in Middlesbrough did you see if you really think he has been excellent?

He was below par at the last world cup and I believe he will still be terrible at the AFCON.

Give younger Kelechi Nwakali a chance to replace tired legs like Mikel.
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by donbenie(m): 9:46am On May 15, 2019
Wallade:

Tell us: how many of his matches in Middlesbrough did you see if you really think he has been excellent?

He was below party at the last world cup and I believe he will still be terrible at the AFCON.

Give younger Kelechi Nwakali a chance to replace tired legs like Mikel.
How many matches did Nwakali play in his club?

And what was his contribution compared to Mikel?

Mikel is still young enough to play in the National Team,

Ronaldo is older and still plays for Portugal,Messi is his mate and still plays for Argentina..

So why should Mikel be in a hurry to retire,when he is still playing very well in his club?

Nwakali's turn is coming,

Life na turn by turn..

His mates have not exactly taken over their national teams in other countries.
Re: NFF Releases Super Eagles 25 Man Provisional List For AFCON by Wallade(m): 9:59am On May 15, 2019
donbenie:
How many matches did Nwakali play in his club?

And what was his contribution compared to Mikel?

Mikel is still young enough to play in the National Team,

Ronaldo is older and still plays for Portugal,Messi is his mate and still plays for Argentina..

So why should Mikel be in a hurry to retire,when he is still playing very well in his club?

Nwakali's turn is coming,

Life na turn by turn..

His mates have not exactly taken over their national teams in other countries.

How can you compare Mikel with the likes of Messi and Ronaldo? Check out their forms at their age and never compare them with the likes of Mikel.

Mikel already had so many chances in the Nigerian national team but he has proven that he can never be a creative midfielder anymore and his performance deteriorated.

Wilfred Ndidi is a better defensive midfielder than Mikel and so I would rather we take Nwakali into the mix and drop Mikel. Nwakali will be hungry for fame and success than the older and unproductive Mikel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million / Messi: "Weird Things" Are Happening At Barcelona / Pat Patterson Dies At 79

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.