Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Ramadan Fasting Was Never Meant To Be Health Beneficial - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan Fasting Was Never Meant To Be Health Beneficial (1421 Views)

2024 Ramadan Fasting Begins Monday – Sultan / How To Prepare For An Amazing Ramadan Fasting / Caution Muslims! The Prayers Are Meant To Be Observed Within Its Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan Fasting Was Never Meant To Be Health Beneficial by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:47pm On May 16, 2019
tintingz:
Wow 100% sure.

How did you know there is paradise/hell?

When you die you will know.

I dey fast. You know say u be Kaafir that disbelieves in everything Islam brought so that question is of no benefit to you.
Re: Ramadan Fasting Was Never Meant To Be Health Beneficial by tintingz(m): 4:54pm On May 16, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

When you die you will know.

I dey fast. You know say u be Kaafir that disbelieves in everything Islam brought so that question is of no benefit to you.
Lol, so I've to die before one knows paradise/hell exist?

I've to be a believer to also know this?
Re: Ramadan Fasting Was Never Meant To Be Health Beneficial by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:27pm On May 16, 2019
tintingz:
Lol, so I've to die before one knows paradise/hell exist?

I've to be a believer to also know this?

OK, wait till science can design a device that can locate it then lipsrsealed
Re: Ramadan Fasting Was Never Meant To Be Health Beneficial by tintingz(m): 5:32pm On May 16, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

OK, wait till science can design a device that can locate it then lipsrsealed

They cannot because it's a fairy land.
Re: Ramadan Fasting Was Never Meant To Be Health Beneficial by ChristianNorth: 12:21am On May 17, 2019
Empiree:
what's wahabi got to do with this?. How's wahabi concerned you?.

Bye
They are belligerent and you are belligerent like a wahabi.

I will take Shia over sunni, anytime and any day.
Re: Ramadan Fasting Was Never Meant To Be Health Beneficial by Empiree: 3:51am On May 17, 2019
ChristianNorth:

They are belligerent and you are belligerent like a wahabi.

I will take Shia over sunni, anytime and any day.
Okay then. Be shia muslim and let's see how truthful you are. This is the second or third time you said it but you refused to be one.
Re: Ramadan Fasting Was Never Meant To Be Health Beneficial by aadoiza: 7:32am On May 17, 2019
Bloody God-hater spending most of his life obsessing with Islam, and the Muslims on here dignifying him with undeserved responses. How can a supposedly smart God-hater not see the infantility in the abjectly insipid method he pertains to his monotonous promulgation routine

He comes on a faceless forum unabashedly cavorting on the Islam section and fulminating about precepts he understands not. Isn't it surprising we have never seen any of his innumerable threads on here assiduously promulgating the unparalleled, liberating and idyllic ideology he has etched on his forehead. Of course it's never gonna happen as the loony ideals he professes would leave sane minds dumbstruck. He will only ask prospective God-haters to start living the mindless life of consumerism and materialism, and calling Muslims delusional. Who that one epp?
Re: Ramadan Fasting Was Never Meant To Be Health Beneficial by tintingz(m): 8:25am On May 17, 2019
aadoiza:
Bloody God-hater spending most of his life obsessing with Islam, and the Muslims on here dignifying him with undeserved responses. How can a supposedly smart God-hater not see the infantility in the abjectly insipid method he pertains to his monotonous promulgation routine

He comes on a faceless forum unabashedly cavorting on the Islam section and fulminating about precepts he understands not. Isn't it surprising we have never seen any of his innumerable threads on here assiduously promulgating the unparalleled, liberating and idyllic ideology he has etched on his forehead. Of course it's never gonna happen as the loony ideals he professes would leave sane minds dumbstruck. He will only ask prospective God-haters to start living the mindless life of consumerism and materialism, and calling Muslims delusional. Who that one epp?

It seems I'm the pain in your neck.

God bless the God-hater. grin
Re: Ramadan Fasting Was Never Meant To Be Health Beneficial by tintingz(m): 8:33am On May 17, 2019
IMAliyu:
The main purpose of the Ramadan fasting is not about health, but about turning to Allah, self discipline, understanding the struggle that the less fortunate people go through, that kind of thing. Although if any health benefit comes with it we welcome it.
Okay.
Re: Ramadan Fasting Was Never Meant To Be Health Beneficial by kaykay100(f): 9:02pm On May 17, 2019
Kindly check out this post https://www.nairaland.com/5144778/observing-ramadan-2019-good-healthy on how to have a healthy Ramadan. Health is wealth and it can't be overemphasised . With our health system diminishing everyday in Nigeria. The best you can do for yourself during and after Ramadan is try as much as possible to maintain a healthy lifestyle .

There is NO where in the Quran that has told us to ignore our HEALTH. Please all we ask is let healthy eating be an ADDITION to our fasting the RAMADAN.

Healthy eating is not about losing weight ,many thin people are very unhealthy and are just one bad eating away from falling seriously sick. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle to help our body,mind and soul is very important.

Islam is a FORWARD RELIGION,let us keep educating ourselves.

https://www.nairaland.com/5144778/observing-ramadan-2019-good-healthy
Re: Ramadan Fasting Was Never Meant To Be Health Beneficial by aadoiza: 9:16pm On May 17, 2019
tintingz:

It seems I'm the pain in your neck.

God bless the God-hater. grin

Olodo
Re: Ramadan Fasting Was Never Meant To Be Health Beneficial by najib632(m): 3:08pm On May 27, 2019
tintingz:
How sure are you there is paradise somewhere?
Hahahaha, I am very sure I have seen it, just like you have seen Santa Claus... Haha haha
Re: Ramadan Fasting Was Never Meant To Be Health Beneficial by tintingz(m): 4:19pm On May 27, 2019
najib632:
Hahahaha, I am very sure I have seen it, just like you have seen Santa Claus... Haha haha
I guess this is our imaginations.
Re: Ramadan Fasting Was Never Meant To Be Health Beneficial by tintingz(m): 6:47am On Apr 22, 2020
Avoid social distancing.

Stay safe.
Re: Ramadan Fasting Was Never Meant To Be Health Beneficial by IMAliyu(m): 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
tintingz:
Avoid social distancing.

Stay safe.
You still de give these threads headache. grin
Re: Ramadan Fasting Was Never Meant To Be Health Beneficial by tintingz(m): 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
IMAliyu:

You still de give these threads headache. grin

Y'all must reason insha Allah. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Imam R.a.pes A 15 Yr Old Student / Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam / Where Can I Read The Koran Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.