Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

‘I Have No Hand In Naira Marley’s Arrest’ -ruggedman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Have No Hand In Naira Marley’s Arrest’ -ruggedman (275 Views)

Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality / Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest / Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Have No Hand In Naira Marley’s Arrest’ -ruggedman by oluwase54: 10:45pm On May 14, 2019
Ruggedman had previously been in a beef with Naira Marley, considering his songs that are allegedly ‘promoting Yahoo business’ in the country. Ruggedman previously blast Naira Marley for this, and this caused a whole lot of controversy between the fans of both artistes.

There was also a time when Davido called out Naira Marley and Ruggedman to reconcile, but some days after, Naira Marley, alongside Zanku master, Zlatan, were arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Comission (EFCC).

Many fans and followers suspect Ruggedman for reporting Naira Marley due to his previous allegations against the artiste. In addition, Ruggedman had said he was happy that Naira Marley got arrested. This obviously flared up suspicion from people. However, he clears their doubts by sharing this post:

Read his post here>>> https://we9ja.com/blog/2019/05/14/i-have-no-hand-in-naira-marleys-arrest-ruggedman/

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy, Teni And Mr Eazi Nominated For 2019 BET Awards / Popular Nigerian Singer, Naira Marley Finally Granted N2m Bail (READ FULL GIST) / 10 Things You Don't Know Of Chinedu Okpa , Aka Cimbolondmic ,ph Best Entertainer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.