Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,986 members, 7,952,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering (51478 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives Back Tithes, Offering To Nigerians, Donates N300M / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by heavylaro: 11:16am On May 15, 2019
This church is full of drama and shows...Always in the news every other week for such shows!

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by VivaLaFrans: 11:17am On May 15, 2019
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by blizzers(m): 11:19am On May 15, 2019
kilojj7y:
smiley

videos,diagrams and pictures below

[b][/b]

For how long in your life will you continue doing this? Where are the MODS?

See the guy above me too. Haba Nairaland?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by Proffdada: 11:24am On May 15, 2019
Publicity stunt

Later this is what they do

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by TheLogicalMind(m): 11:25am On May 15, 2019
Atheist and MUDSLIME haters opened this thread and walked out like this:

[img]https://i./3NowX.gif[/img]
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by Lovelyn451(f): 11:29am On May 15, 2019
Oh shut up....just say he gave them 500k each, what do u mean by he embarrassed them?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by cdqyehyeh(m): 11:30am On May 15, 2019
Dats an investment, if u know u know

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by misteryman: 11:32am On May 15, 2019
ALL NA SHOW AND POPULARITY
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by Chikasova(m): 11:34am On May 15, 2019
Christian821:
[sup][/sup]
Thieves! !!
See how you guys even typed 3.600,000.
Still learning work.
May God help you guys!!!
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by farem: 11:34am On May 15, 2019
Boyslick:
Me wey dey everly return empty envelope for church nko undecided

Since it's your decision and determination that led you to do it, you receive empty blessing for your empty envelope
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by Champele(m): 11:37am On May 15, 2019
Stage play. Ndiara. Mad people
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by Badonasty(m): 11:52am On May 15, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
See what Prophet Jeremiah did to members that dropped N50 as offering.

The pastor during the church service, called out three of the members who accepted they're the ones that put the money in the envelope and somewhat embarrassed them before blessing them with N500k each which caused the women to fall on the ground and started rolling.

Watch the video

https://zenithnaija.com/see-what-prophet-jeremiah-did-to-members-that-dropped-n50-as-offering/

staged
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by Nobody: 11:53am On May 15, 2019
Thank God, I watched the VIDEO and saw everything myself.
Sorry to Say,
Most NIGERIANS are FOOLISH.
We truly deserve the worst leaders.
BUHARI should embark on more foreign trips since we no longer have sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by WarriFirstBorn(m): 11:56am On May 15, 2019
I guess some of you here didn't even bother watching the video but just ran to the comment box and started writing what you like. That's too bad. Watch the video and see for yourself.

He didn't bring the women out and berates them for dropping #50 offering. The Lord had already told him to bless those women with #500, 000 each. What he did was to add a little fun to it by taking the women on surprise.

Don't be too quick to condemn people's actions.

Some of us only read headlines of News and conclude without seeing the details for ourselves. That's how petty bloggers keep increasing every day. Because they know most people don't bother reading the news in full, only headlines and then they come to conclusions, speedily.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:58am On May 15, 2019
qualityGod:

I was formerly a member of this church at refinery road ,I paid tithes with my last kobo,most times I will treak about 50km home because I have given my transport fare as a seed of faith,mehn the dedication was hyper
When I fell sick that was when I know I am just a church goer cry

Dear Jeremiah omoto fufuyen aka owormorwormo,ewele please recognize more poor people and open minded followers of your church and stop pulling this publicity stunt sad angry
Because I follow clear Bush for that new site in that pool of besidah before I left warri cry

From ogba- ajah! shocked shocked
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by Olorunnim: 11:59am On May 15, 2019
He'll go back and collect commission from them, Another strategy for stealing.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by lexy2014: 12:03pm On May 15, 2019
qualityGod:

I was formerly a member of this church at refinery road ,I paid tithes with my last kobo,most times I will treak about 50km home because I have given my transport fare as a seed of faith,mehn the dedication was hyper

Dear Jeremiah omoto fufuyen aka owormorwormo,ewele please recognize more poor people and open minded followers of your church and stop pulling this publicity stunt sad angry
Because I follow clear Bush for that new site in that pool of besidah before I left warri cry

Bros 50km is long oh
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by shogsman(m): 12:05pm On May 15, 2019
Nice business strategy,he is a real tycoon.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by xjiggy: 12:06pm On May 15, 2019
Pastors nowadays be like Bet9ja. Them go pay you bulk money only to collect am back small small. Before you know wetin dey happen, you don pay x10 of the initial bulk cash wey you receive
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by Elxandre(m): 12:06pm On May 15, 2019
qualityGod:

I doubt you know what 50km is.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by Lucky4real28(m): 12:07pm On May 15, 2019
Lier, how many kilometers fAr is Lagos to Benin?
qualityGod:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by desiredhome: 12:07pm On May 15, 2019
anonimi:

Are they followers of Jesus Christ aka Christians or they are like the sons of Sceva whom Paul chastised

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6249257_pastor_jpeg2e4e8592b29c783dcc87f79282640639
My brother, I wish the gullible Nigerians following these scammers will understand but they choice to go for their belly(poverty/greed) instead of spiritual understanding, that is why these criminals are making merchandize of them. grin grin grin grin grin
The more you look, the less you see. One day their mumu go do them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by OddslordIsBack: 12:09pm On May 15, 2019
lilmaydee:
OP, please, where is the church? I need to attend its Sunday service so that the man of God can embarrass me with 1 million after I drop 100 naira as offering.

na looms abi
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by desiredhome: 12:11pm On May 15, 2019
Badonasty:

staged
Anything to bring more gullible fellows, zombies

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by Toks2008(m): 12:16pm On May 15, 2019
LOL! This prophet nah drama king...
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by Alonicus05: 12:16pm On May 15, 2019
qualityGod:

bros, 50km? abeg shift jor
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by owila4luv(m): 12:20pm On May 15, 2019
nairalanduseles:
Una dey complain of G ......this are the real bold scammers ....and u cunts celebrate them fucktards
you're an ingrate, has he ever scammed you? if they do you complain if they don't you complain! what do you want?! what about the ones not doing anything?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 15, 2019
lexy2014:

Bros 50km is long oh
ya many will not believe but I know I made it and I'm a living testimony to that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) / Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.