Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,760 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering (51481 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives Back Tithes, Offering To Nigerians, Donates N300M / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 15, 2019
Alonicus05:
bros, 50km? abeg shift jor
ya many will not believe but I know I made it and I'm a living testimony to that
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 15, 2019
Lucky4real28:
Lier, how many kilometers fAr is Lagos to Benin?

Correct your spelling oga grin

ya many will not believe but I know I made it and I'm a living testimony to that
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by AngelicBeing: 12:28pm On May 15, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Thank God, I watched the VIDEO and saw everything myself.
Sorry to Say,
Most NIGERIANS are FOOLISH.
We truly deserve the worst leaders.
BUHARI should embark on more foreign trips since we no longer have sense.
Hahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by AngelicBeing: 12:31pm On May 15, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

From ogba- ajah! shocked shocked
grin

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by rainmoredays: 12:31pm On May 15, 2019
Boyslick:
Me wey dey everly return empty envelope for church nko undecided
the pastor for slap you before giving you 500k
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by SVC6000: 12:43pm On May 15, 2019
I Understand The Whole Drama. Faith Rain Core Nd The Truth Upon Dy Spirit Is The Moral Lesson. The Women Swallowed Thier Pride By Presenting Thier Faces B4 Other Member Of The Church. What A Confident. Is A Very Tidous Thing To Do. Som Of Us Wud Neva Like Mama Sunday Or Papa Monica To See Us As The One Who Droped The Smallest Offering. No I Don't Want 2b Mocked Back Ther In The Street. Som Of Us Wud Rather Prefare To Go Against The Truth B4 The Alter Of God. The Pastor Cloned It Al By Pretending To Be Mocking Them But Rather Tested Ther Faith Nd Dey Won. 500k As The Reward.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by Angelfrost(m): 12:46pm On May 15, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Thank God, I watched the VIDEO and saw everything myself.
Sorry to Say,
Most NIGERIANS are FOOLISH.
We truly deserve the worst leaders.
BUHARI should embark on more foreign trips since we no longer have sense.

You just realized? What sane country has the insane number of churches and worship centres we have here? It's almost like people are begging to be manipulated.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by thebigkendo(m): 12:49pm On May 15, 2019
qualityGod:

I was formerly a member of this church at refinery road ,I paid tithes with my last kobo,most times I will treak about 50km home because I have given my transport fare as a seed of faith,mehn the dedication was hyper
When I fell sick that was when I know I am just a church goer cry

Dear Jeremiah omoto fufuyen aka owormorwormo,ewele please recognize more poor people and open minded followers of your church and stop pulling this publicity stunt sad angry
Because I follow clear Bush for that new site in that pool of besidah before I left warri cry

GAZZUZZ:

From ogba- ajah! shocked shocked

Why trek that long to church when you can arrive in style in any of the following grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5142651/2009-toyota-highlander-front-wheel
Or
https://www.nairaland.com/5171214/2010-range-rover-lr4-hse#78400660
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by IMASTEX: 12:50pm On May 15, 2019
Boyslick:
1 million & 40 days dry fast grin
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by IMASTEX: 12:53pm On May 15, 2019
heavylaro:
This church is full of drama and shows...Always in the news every other week for such shows!
The drama is the strategy to remain in the news. Marketing in business
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by spinna: 12:53pm On May 15, 2019
Like the parable of the widows mite...somewhat
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:55pm On May 15, 2019
thebigkendo:

Why trek that long to church when you can arrive in style in any of the following grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5142651/2009-toyota-highlander-front-wheel
Or
https://www.nairaland.com/5171214/2010-range-rover-lr4-hse#78400660

sure man....
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 15, 2019
desiredhome:
Mtcheeew, why is he interested in what is given in the offering bag? Is the widow's mite that Jesus thought of not in his Bible?
Your response is good

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 15, 2019
Pavore9:
The drama before giving each of them N500k.

Matthew 6:1-4 Never practice your righteousness before men . In as much as i commend him for giving helping them , i sincerely hope there's no clause attached to it. How i wish these clerics can imitate Jesus Christ in all aspects of their lives.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by lexy2014: 1:29pm On May 15, 2019
qualityGod:

Its amazing. Was this in Warri? Hope things are much better now?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 15, 2019
lexy2014:

Its amazing. Was this in Warri? Hope things are much better now?
the church is at warri but I give God the glory bro
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by desiredhome: 1:56pm On May 15, 2019
asuustrike1:

Your response is good
Thank you guy
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by oluwaahmed: 2:11pm On May 15, 2019
This pastor get nollywood talent o. So e get time open church offering while service still dey go on? Anyway warri no dey carry last
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by richard870(m): 2:15pm On May 15, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
See what Prophet Jeremiah did to members that dropped N50 as offering.

The pastor during the church service, called out three of the members who accepted they're the ones that put the money in the envelope and somewhat embarrassed them before blessing them with N500k each which caused the women to fall on the ground and started rolling.

Watch the video

https://zenithnaija.com/see-what-prophet-jeremiah-did-to-members-that-dropped-n50-as-offering/

It should be "did for " not "did to"
Thanks
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by HomeOfMe(f): 2:37pm On May 15, 2019
Boyslick:
chai..
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by mechanics(m): 2:54pm On May 15, 2019
wow, he's a cheerful giver.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by oblaak(m): 3:12pm On May 15, 2019
MJBOLT:
staged nonsense,watch as ZOMBIES run to his church hoping to collect free money
So you're still existing? After making mouth of how barca will decimate Liverpool, your goat couldn't save you. You went into hiding. Hope you're ready for the finals?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by WarriAproko: 3:13pm On May 15, 2019
qualityGod:

I was formerly a member of this church at refinery road ,I paid tithes with my last kobo,most times I will treak about 50km home because I have given my transport fare as a seed of faith,mehn the dedication was hyper

Dear Jeremiah omoto fufuyen aka owormorwormo,ewele please recognize more poor people and open minded followers of your church and stop pulling this publicity stunt sad angry
Because I follow clear Bush for that new site in that pool of besidah before I left warri cry
my Nina wink
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by WarriAproko: 3:14pm On May 15, 2019
qualityGod:

my Niga wink
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 15, 2019
WarriAproko:
my Niga wink
my brother,I suffer pass JOB for bible for mercy land cry
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by awoluyi(m): 3:34pm On May 15, 2019
Spending the church's money (sorry God's money) the same way governors spend states' fund.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by SpyAC(m): 3:36pm On May 15, 2019
Dashry:
Wow.

See signature below if interested in learning digital marketing at no cost
pls am interested ooo
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by Dashry(f): 3:50pm On May 15, 2019
Check my signature
SpyAC:
pls am interested ooo
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by Brock1: 4:05pm On May 15, 2019
qualityGod:
my brother,I suffer pass JOB for bible for mercy land cry
arrange go or 2.5 u will smile pass job, copy me wen u do, me too don suffer pass Job.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by danhiels(m): 4:07pm On May 15, 2019
qualityGod:
guy change the amount of the km na... u no get shame?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by Ebbunwa(m): 4:39pm On May 15, 2019
You trekked 50KM? People sef
qualityGod:

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering by luluosas(m): 4:49pm On May 15, 2019
Not impressed. After all, he bought a car of N70M for his wife during their son dedication few weeks ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) / Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest / Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.