Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

“I Am Confident That The Abuja-kaduna Road Is Now Safe"-governor El-rufai(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Am Confident That The Abuja-kaduna Road Is Now Safe"-governor El-rufai(video) (374 Views)

2023: Elements In The Villa Want Us To Lose The Elections - El-Rufai (Video) / Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) / Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Confident That The Abuja-kaduna Road Is Now Safe"-governor El-rufai(video) by FemiOtawa: 1:40am On May 15, 2019
www.femiotawa.com grin

Governor of Kaduna state, El-rufai was interviewd by State House Press Corps, after he just finished briefing the President,Muhamadu Buhari on the recent security situations in Kaduna state and the current development put in place to curb the frequent activities of Bandits on the Abuja-Kaduna highway. El-rufai stated that he is very confident that the Abuja- Kaduna is now safe for everyone. He stated that various measures had been put in place by the security agency through Kaduna State Government.

"“I am confident that the Abuja-Kaduna Road is now safe, based on the various measures now put in place by the security agencies.” he said.

Watch video:

https://www.femiotawa.com/2019/05/i-am-confident-that-abuja-kaduna-road.html

Re: “I Am Confident That The Abuja-kaduna Road Is Now Safe"-governor El-rufai(video) by FemiOtawa: 1:40am On May 15, 2019

Re: “I Am Confident That The Abuja-kaduna Road Is Now Safe"-governor El-rufai(video) by Nobody: 4:12am On May 15, 2019
I hope so smiley

(1) (Reply)

Bulkachuwa's Son Has Been Campaigning For Buhari, Atiku, PDP Tell Tribunal / Facebook Exposes Buhari's Dirty Election Propaganda / INEC Held An Emergency Meeting To Consider The Court’s Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.