Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election (26419 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Majesty2(m): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
The All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has declared that he is confident of winning the 2023 general elections.

He added, “I have the ability to surmount all problems to bring the country on the right track and prosperity.

Tinubu who was speaking at the 7th Kaduna Investment Summit also stressed that “I Am going to solve all the problems in Nigeria if elected president.

“I Am confidently telling you that I will lead this country in 2023 with your support.
Commenting on the insecurity bedevilling the country, he insisted that,” No inch of this country will be conceded to banditry, adding, “we will fight it to a standstill.

“Under my leadership, we will use counter-insurgency technology to eliminate crimes in our society. Your lives will be secured.

On the economy, the APC presidential candidate, “We will privatise the ease of doing business, we will ensure steady power supply and distribution.

“Nigeria will succeed and move on to prosperity. I will assemble intelligent Nigerians both men and women for the progress of our country.

“We will champion an effective government that will block revenue leakages for proper accountability.

However, Tinubu jokingly said,” if you leave me on the podium I will continue to campaign.

He then begged Elrufai not to run away from Nigeria in 2023, saying,” because we need your creativity at this critical time.

Elrufai then came to the podium and said, “I promise to stay even on a part-time basis.
https://tribuneonlineng.com/i-am-confident-of-winning-the-2023-presidential-election-―-tinubu/

372 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Xscape1993(m): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
Bye bye to evil party is what awaits you in 2023 sir. You would have sponsored a younger person like Osinbajo or Kayode of Ekiti state for this mission, but you chose to disgrace and embarrass yourself before Nigerians. No vacancy in Aso Rock come 2023 for you sir....

383 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by lhordspy: 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
I have nothing much to say this time.
i no too feel fine today .

This picture speaks a thousand words.

I don't know what you see, i see the 16th president of Nigeria looking presidential, settled, unbothered in this tense political chaos.

What effontery, Jagaban.
what a gut !

374 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Mystic216: 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
Confident to be Iragbiji town president

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by KingKO22: 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
Only an experienced economist can make a viable economy turnaround of this Nation.

Tinubu is the most competent and capable candidate for this job.

Vote cityboy for greater Nigeria

374 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by TinubuThief: 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
grin
Make una check this old cargo oh
Una sure say this man no dey hallucinate(MAD) ?

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Mandate2023: 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
A presidential remark, strategist and political guru........he will surely assemble the best brains to take Nigeria to d next level

No be some onitsha scammers that will just be calling fake figures grin grin grin

372 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by YouandiAllofus: 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
The time to rewrite history is now. Vote wisely

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by TinubuThief: 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mandate2023:
A presidential remark, strategist and political guru........he will surely assemble the best brains to take Nigeria to d next level

No be some onitsha scammers that will just be calling fake figures grin grin grin
Shut up zombie without functioning brain

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Toluwanise247(m): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
He have the ability to do it if he have genuine mind .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Decentdave(m): 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
By rigging and using touts ba,ok na let's us see na 2023 is near
If u support Tinubu hit Like and If Obi share..Let start voting here

45 Likes 90 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by mbahdi(m): 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
Yes and we d well meaning Nigerians are also confident of sending u back to either osun state or to ur former drug business

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
E go shock u

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Peacemaker5129(f): 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mazi Tinubu Ikemba Ahmed the Chukwu okike bambiala of Biafraland it is you or we go our separate ways

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
In your dreams sir

24 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Throwback: 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
I have already ordered the frame for the President's picture to adorn my living room.

I believe you die.

Hope '23.

369 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by IKBARUTEN11(m): 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
Edo no be Lagos
South East no be Lagos
South South no be Lagos
South West no be Lagos
Northwest no be Lagos
Northeast no be Lagos
North central no be Lagos
Even Lagos fit no be as usual

Therefore, Nigeria no be Lagos

Tinubu go and rest

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by themes009(m): 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
You are confident but Nigeria is obident grin

38 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Throwback: 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
In your dreams sir

His dreams have been your reality.

You witnessed the government introduce the private sector to electrical power management and retailing to the end user, it was Tinubu's dream.

You witnessed economic growth in Lagos, it was his dream.

You witnessed the sacking of PDP from federal power by an opposition party after 16yrs of failure, it was his dream.

385 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by tayo4ng(m): 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
We are waiting

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Manny21: 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
Wake up wake up collect your money from those you have distributed it to because e go shock you. No be your confidence?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Abfinest007(m): 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
When last did you take ur medicine

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Kagd10: 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
Xscape1993:
Bye bye to evil party is what awaits you in 2023 sir. You would have sponsored a younger person like Osinbajo or Kayode of Ekiti state for this mission, but you chose to disgrace and embarrass yourself before Nigerians. No vacancy in Aso Rock come 2023 for you sir....

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa nor was he part of any federal admin yet you continue to blame Tinubu for Buhari's action but according to your stoopid skull, you would have supported Osinbajo who was part of Buhari's admin? You're fooling no one but yourself. No one takes you hateful Zombiedient serious.

Point is Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa nor was he part of any federal admin like Atiku and Peter Obi were. So leave Tinubu alone if you don't want thunder to strike you there. Go and face your leaders and leave Tinubu alone. He didn't rule you or your papa.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by BornStoic: 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
BAT23

Hate him or love him, His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari gave the country a solid foundation for future growth.

I am an engineer and during a building project the foundation could take months , even years to complete and during the process it feels daunting and like a total waste of time and resources.
It cost more effort and energy but to get to the lintel stage can be accomplished in just days once the foundation is completed.

This analogy applies to this current administration, in the sense that before a country can prosper, you must get the fundamentals right. Buhari tried in these areas

1. Equipping the military
2. Rail Infrastructure
3. AKK pipeline project
4. Revamping NNPC
5. Political will to deliver infrastructural projects
Among others

The areas I will criticize him are the following:

1. In a bid to satisfy his friends that helped him win the election as president, he handed appointment to individuals that are not qualified for the said roles. We need round pegs in round holes!

2. Due to his ill and fragile health, he lacked that hands on approach to monitor projects that he rightfully signed off on. He is a righteous man but his inadequacy to follow through made corruption to thrive

3. He lacked that empathy to mellow down to unite the country better. Blame this on his stern military background.

Let me stop here but whoever wins the next presidential elections will have it 1000% easy as the painful foundation stage has been built.

I see a prosperous Nigeria �� in the coming months.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by Passionate888: 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
Better you than Atiku.

Jcash90:
don't deceive yourself my friend
If I'm given the choice to choose between Atiku and Tinubu, I'll choose Tinubu.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election by fyzaila: 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
Confident kee u there...God forbid

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Senator Who Signed Andrew Yakubu's Bail (photo) / Whistleblowers Arrested Over False Information About Governor Dickson's Brother / Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.