Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Van Persie Gets Guard Of Honor As Referee And Players Stopped Match - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Van Persie Gets Guard Of Honor As Referee And Players Stopped Match (42736 Views)

Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute / CAF Appoint Alioum As Referee For AFCON 2019 Final, Victor Gomes Dropped / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Van Persie Gets Guard Of Honor As Referee And Players Stopped Match by mechanics(m): 2:08pm On May 15, 2019
legend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Van Persie Gets Guard Of Honor As Referee And Players Stopped Match by Aystarz: 2:17pm On May 15, 2019
Tripitaka:
I will never forget his goal for United against Aston Villa in Fergies last game.

The long pass from Rooney and the one-time volley from RVP. One of my best goals ever. I think the game ended 4-4.

His headed goal at Brazil 2014 dwarfs that by a mile, my man.
Re: Van Persie Gets Guard Of Honor As Referee And Players Stopped Match by MrMacinterchi1: 2:51pm On May 15, 2019
Tripitaka:
I will never forget his goal for United against Aston Villa in Fergies last game.

The long pass from Rooney and the one-time volley from RVP. One of my best goals ever. I think the game ended 4-4.

It was West Brom , not Aston Villa bro.
And the score line was 5-5 - very interesting game.

2 Likes

Re: Van Persie Gets Guard Of Honor As Referee And Players Stopped Match by Tripitaka: 2:52pm On May 15, 2019
Aystarz:

His headed goal at Brazil 2014 dwarfs that by a mile, my man.
I remember the goal, from Daley Blind's left side cross. But I think the Aston Villa goal needed more technique and awareness

1 Like

Re: Van Persie Gets Guard Of Honor As Referee And Players Stopped Match by jjcphenom(m): 3:51pm On May 15, 2019
femi4:
Van Rapist
The way you reason is something else angry
femi4:
Van Rapist
The way you reason is something else
Re: Van Persie Gets Guard Of Honor As Referee And Players Stopped Match by jjcphenom(m): 3:51pm On May 15, 2019
femi4:
Van Rapist
Re: Van Persie Gets Guard Of Honor As Referee And Players Stopped Match by TemmyT002(m): 4:38pm On May 15, 2019
Respect!!
Re: Van Persie Gets Guard Of Honor As Referee And Players Stopped Match by kleverley(m): 7:43pm On May 15, 2019
Tripitaka:

not actually bro, that goal was scored against Aston Villa and man utd won that game by 3nil. it was after that victory that they were crowned champions with few games to play.
Fergie's last game was against west brom that ended in a draw whether 5-5 or 4-4 I can't actually remember
Re: Van Persie Gets Guard Of Honor As Referee And Players Stopped Match by oyetpel(m): 9:43pm On May 15, 2019
Tripitaka:

Fergie's last game was Man U 5 West Brom 5.

Lukaku hattrick for west brom.

That Aston Villa goal was mid season, and i unknown it ended 2:0

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… / LOL: See How He Asked Her Out With Football Tactics (photos) / Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.